TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

What's going on @ WDI?

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Well, there was my once every few months WDI visit. I really don't know why I bothered looking at it or posting there, as everyone tends to be a softhearted fatty with terrible taste. I like to try to set the metalheads straight sometimes, but I really had to leave after looking at that one column netslob wrote about being a tub of goo.

Also, they comment on TSM stuff an awful lot over there.

What a circle jerk that place is.

What a circle jerk that place is.

Can't argue with you there, i've never posted since I registered there whenever the hell it was when it opened up, hell my screenname doesn't even work there anymore...

Guest Dids

I just do not understand why people keep making more boards. It's like spreading a bunch of suck all over the place, instead of having a more concentrated suck.

I'm inclined to think that WDI sucks more, if only because people seem to care enough about it to make a point of leaving here and going there. Caring about stuf=teh suck.

Guest Dids

:: shifts uncomfortably in his seat, looks around to see if anybody is watching, and then smiles ::

Guest Dids

It would help if the places that started up didn't have a "like TSM, but with less traffic" look each time. I mean they've even all got the same folder layouts in terms of "Wrestling", "Entertainment" and "Bullshit" but with different names.

I can kinda understand thinking "I like TSM, but I don't like the tards that post there, so let's build a TSM that doesn't suck". I just think the solution is helping to make TSM suck less instead.

I can kinda understand thinking "I like TSM, but I don't like the tards that post there, so let's build a TSM that doesn't suck". I just think the solution is helping to make TSM suck less instead.

It's a cycle. New forums are made to replace an original, and once the new forum sucks, they start a new one. All this does is leave a trail of ghost forums.

Hi. WDI has been around since December 2001 and has nothing to do with TheSmartMarks, except for having some TSMers post there. It's not new and it's certainly not a replacement for TSM.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
It would help if the places that started up didn't have a "like TSM, but with less traffic" look each time. I mean they've even all got the same folder layouts in terms of "Wrestling", "Entertainment" and "Bullshit" but with different names.

WDI has a completely different atmosphere than this place.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
One of them was suspected of being a pbp from this board, with Hoff saying that my ip matched a banned poster from TSM. Banky even yelled at me.

When? Where? What? Why? How?

Seriously, I do not recall that incident. It was in my more CWM phases, I'm sure. You know, of taking things TOO FUCKING SERIOUSLY.

One of them was suspected of being a pbp from this board, with Hoff saying that my ip matched a banned poster from TSM. Banky even yelled at me.

When? Where? What? Why? How?

Seriously, I do not recall that incident. It was in my more CWM phases, I'm sure. You know, of taking things TOO FUCKING SERIOUSLY.

http://www.worlddominationinc.us//index.ph...topic=1772&st=0

This thread. I'm first mentioned on page one, but I do not appear until page two.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

We could make a really horrible one with some free service.