TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BillyTheStud

Triple H now closer to Vince than Shane is

It doesn't take half a brain to realize Triple H's status in the company, i mean we all have been watching Raw for the past year haven't we!?!

No one should be surprised by this....

Remember Shane McMahon was part of the creative team in 01...but got tired of the famous "Triple H EFFECT" and left the creative team.....I seriously think Shane McMahon really really hates Triple H"s guts.....and is waiting for the moment to dethrone his ass...

I seriously think Shane McMahon really really hates Triple H"s guts.....and is waiting for the moment to dethrone his ass...

I remember reading that Vince thinks Stephanie has a better grasp on the business concept as a whole.

Stephanie and Paul are the next Linda and Vince.

I remember reading that Vince thinks Stephanie has a better grasp on the business concept as a whole.

LOL....

A better grasp on the "business"...LOL...she has been the creative director since Fall 2000.....almost 4 years...and no results have happen...

Guest DeathBecomesYou

LOL....

A better grasp on the "business"...LOL...she has been the creative director since Fall 2000.....almost 4 years...and no results have happen...

But remember, Steph knows the business, it's in her blood. It doesn't matter that she doesn't have a fucking clue, she grew up around the business.

PWI should be discontinued for spreading gossip like a 15-year old high school girl. the end. :)

Ok, seriously. How can they know this, exactly? It seems to me like they're more or less perpetuating hate and negativity. So why are we listening and feeding off of it? People are suposssed to be better. than that.

Guest Loss

This is not news. I agree with that much. We've known this for a while now. In fact, anyone who has watched RAW not for the past year, but for the past *five* years should know this.