TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Olympic Chatter

Well, I just Lithuania(whose bandwagon I just jumped on) defeat Puerto Rico in basketball without too much trouble. That isn't looking too good for Puerto Rico's medal chances. I know they looked impressive beating up on a powderpuff in their first game, but they were clearly outclassed by the Lithuanians. I hope they can bounce back in their next game.

Now, it's water polo as the US faces Kazakhstan(whose coach has an awesome Stalin 'stache going.) I am quite happy to see Kazakhstan here. Cool name, cool flag, and they break up the monotony of seeing the same powerhouse countries compete for everything. It's 3-2 Kazakhstan, at the moment.

Guest Evolution

If the announcers are right, then we are out of hope for a medal in table tennis, as America has been owned by everyone in table tennis, including the most recent elimination, a 15-year-old Japanese girl who got rid of our final American in straight sets.

Ping pong is not our strong suit.

Guest Evolution
Allen Iverson has a broken thumb but says he'll play.

And it's in his shooting hand as well, which is a good metaphor for the rest of the U.S. Basketball team.

How's our women basketball team doing?

Allen Iverson has a broken thumb but says he'll play.

No wonder the team went 3-28 from the 3-point line. Its shorter than the NBA line it should be easiler!

One thing annoys me about the men's team is the lack of play for Emeka. USA isn't the best on defense and Emeka is a great defensive player. Put two and two together, so put him in.

One thing annoys me about the men's team is the lack of play for Emeka. USA isn't the best on defense and Emeka is a great defensive player. Put two and two together, so put him in.

What and blow his quad? He should'nt even be on the team in the 1st place.

All hail King James :headbang:

All this talk (on Yahoo) about Jennie Finch and others saving Softball is bullshit

sure, the US hasn't been scored on yet

but the games are in the middle of the night.

Give the girls primetime!

Damn right. Beach Volleyball gets primetime. Why not softball?

Too give credit where credit is due, the US mens swimmers did well in beating our boys in the 4x200 relay race. Very close though. I'm not a real swimming fan but i could watch races like that all day long.

US wins, 77-71

And Jennie Finch isn't that great looking.  For one, her face is weird, and two, blonde = meh

Your face is weird.

blonde = hotness

Btw what events are on tonight?

Guest Nanks

Mens' 100m free. But no Yanks qualified for the final.

Chicks' 200m fly. Either a Pole or Aussie will win that.

Mens' 200m breast. Hansen v Kitajima rematch.

Chicks' 4x200 relay.

The Chinese made two major mistakes in a row. In one during the dismount of the parallel bars the gymnast did not rotate enough and landed on her head!