TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Olympic Chatter

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I'm glancing at the Equestrian competition here...What exactly are they trying to do, other than negotiate the jumps?

Guest Evolution
I'm glancing at the Equestrian competition here...What exactly are they trying to do, other than negotiate the jumps?

Finish in a semi-fast time.

The key is to be accurate, yet fast. You don't want to be penalized for knocking off the bars, but you don't want to be so slow that you make all of the bars and have nothing to show for it.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Yeah, I wasn't getting into that, so I've changed over to the luscious ladies of softball.

Guest Evolution
Yeah, I wasn't getting into that, so I've changed over to the luscious ladies of softball.

Oh yeah, I'm not a big fan of equestrian either, I just know that that's the point of that third event in their three-day thing.

Canada's uniforms are a little too close to the USA's unis. I thought someone had replaced Jennie Finch on the mound.

I still don't understand why they aren't in primetime yet. Everyone knows it's not live, they don't need to show nighttime events to keep the illusion going. This is some of the best stuff the US has going for them right now.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Because it'd be a clusterfuck.

Holy shit, Physically speaking, I think this Jenny Finch chick is my dream woman. A cornfed big muscular blond with a determined look.

Guest Evolution
Holy shit, Physically speaking, I think this Jenny Finch chick is my dream woman. A cornfed big muscular blond with a determined look.

Yeah, I can see why one of the ESPN Page 2 writers (Simmons?) has such an infatuation with her. One of the hottest women at these Olympics.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Ah, I turn the TV on again, and it's chicks shooting guns. Excellent.

I love NBC. They were pumping up the USA Women's volleyball team, talking about how great they're doing in a tough division, how successful they may be, etc., then switch to the US-Dominican Republic game. The Dominicans promptly shoto off 5 straight points, and go on to win the first match in their entire history. Way to make the team look like chumps, NBC!

Wow, GB are actually winning medals?

*head explodes*

Funny that two bronzes and a silver came off of disputed decisions though. Silver in the horsey stuff after Germany fouled the start, bronze in Kayak after a late call on a gate and a bronze in the Archery, partly due to the opponent in the semis shooting before her turn and then timing out on a shot because her coach was yelling at officials.