TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

Flight and Hotel discounts

I'm setting up a little vacation at the beginning of October, going to San Diego for a few days. I know there is a lot of discount sites on the net as far as plane tickets and hotels go, but which ones are the best?

Guest Vitamin X

hotwire.com gets the absolute best deals, as long as you don't care what time your flight leaves on that day. You can option not to have to take a red-eye flight, though.

They also have the same deal with hotels, but you don't know which one until you pay for it, though you get to choose what star rating hotel you want.

Try to fly out with southwest they're cheap on flights, cheapest flights for me to fly out of Sacramento to Seattle. I don't know if those sites let you pick which company you want to fly out with but if they do, try southwest rates.

So far.............

Leaving Philadelphia for San Diego September 30th, returning October 3rd.

Hotwire.com $214

Priceline.com $226

Expedia $228

Travelocity $221

Orbitz $205

Guest Miss Indy Queen

I personally use Expedia for my travel arrangements, but I would also recommend Orbitz, Travelocity and even sometimes you can go to the airline's website direct as well as the hotels. Sometimes they have better deals as I've noticed with when I booked my trip to Las Vegas.