TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Conspiracy_Victim

Another Halo 2 discussion

OK so the countdown at Ilovebees.com has come and gone and now the BBS and website have changed. The BBS now mentions the Covenant by name and who corrupted the website (an AI named Melissa or "The Operator" from a ship that spied on the Covenant) and a link to a list of wav. files that make mention to Razorbacks, Earth Immigration, and possibly some other aspects of the Halo 2 universe.

Someone else figured that the numbers below the wav.s are GPS locations for pay phones (as mentioned in the BBS update) that will ring at a certain time and date. When it rings, a person answers with the password. That causes an "Axon Hot" message to go up and the wav. is unlocked. They've all been unlocked except for one, and the wav.s have yet to make much sense. Anyone got any ideas what it all means? Guesses, investigations, and hypotheses are all welcome.

I think it's just that Bungie likes to screw with people. I mean, look at the first Halo. o_o

(More information: halo.bungie.org's story page)

On a serious note, I'm worried about Halo 2. I've heard that 4 player co-op didn't make it in, but that's just OXM.. -_-

Personally, I couldn't care less about deathmatch. It's SP and Coop I'm interested in, and there's been little to nothing at this point said about it..

4-player co-op not being on Halo 2 would boogle my mind if it wasn't on there, hell I think Custom Soundtracks on are on there. I know at work we got litho's for Halo 2, you know the artworks that are on a gamecase or dvd case and Soundtracks were highlighted but that could be wrong, idk for sure. I would assume 4 player co-op would be on Halo 2

Speaking of Halo, Red Vs. Blue, a fucking awesome site to check out.  B-)

Yup, got both seasons on DVD. Hilarious series. Got a bit far out this season, but rebounded nicely.

I wonder what it's going to be called now? Unless they sort things out quickly, "The Blood Gulch Chronicles" doesn't really fit anymore.

Custom soundtracks for Halo 2 would be awesome. Putting in some hard stuffstuff while blasting Coventry forces then segueing into the little battle hymn march during the cutscene mould make it rather cinematic.