TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

WHY DID NO ONE INFORM ME 1/2 OF TATU IS PREGNANT?

The one that's preggers is definitely do-able, and brag-able upon that. She's maybe a 10:00 o'clock-er (meaning the time that it would be before I'd think about taking her home from the bar.)

The redhead, on the other hand, is still do-able, but I wouldn't brag about it. She's a closer (meaning it'd have to be last call, bar's closing, grab a girl now and go home alone, before I'd take her home)

Again, neither of them are remotely attractive; the "All the Things She Said" video was nowhere near hot, as well, as they generated zero chemistry, exposing them for the fake lesbians they are. Furthermore, Deon should shut the fuck up because he's a stupid bitch who has never made a good post in his entire horrible time here on the board.

The preg chick is scary looking

I imagine the red-head wouldn't be too bad, but she probably practices communist hygiene, so no go

Furthermore, Deon should shut the fuck up because he's a stupid bitch who has never made a good post in his entire horrible time here on the board.

Quoted for truthery. At least I bring something to the board other than tightly-coiled packages of cow excrement: Kotz-bashing.

hmm, they are both borderline hot, so I probably would, but I wouldn't really brag about it much.

Are you kidding? I'd tell everyone I know about the time I got some action from two phony lesbian Russian recording artists.

Guest Vitamin X
The one that's preggers is definitely do-able, and brag-able upon that. She's maybe a 10:00 o'clock-er (meaning the time that it would be before I'd think about taking her home from the bar.)

The redhead, on the other hand, is still do-able, but I wouldn't brag about it. She's a closer (meaning it'd have to be last call, bar's closing, grab a girl now and go home alone, before I'd take her home)

This is certainly quite an interesting way I've never seen on how to judge a chick's looks...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I've slept with a chick that looked kinda like the redhead.