TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Yuna_Firerose

Intervideo WinDVD

For some inexplicable reason, my 'Intervideo WinDVD' is being all wonky today. Yesterday, everything worked perfectly. Today, the capture doesn't work - you press 'p' and the image is capped and appears in a certain folder. I press 'p' and...nothing.

Also, it's being weird on animated menus. For those that have POTC and/or have seen the main menu on the first disc.. like, the letters would be shaky. Yesterday, I know for certain it was not like this.

My mom's roomy added a few programs to the compy, but nothing bad. Like, she upgraded our 'Ad-Aware'..but that wouldn't mess with the DVD program, would it?

I've tried taking caps but nothing shows up; so I tried taking caps, then restarting. Still nothing.

*sigh* Any help at all would be appreciated.

Well, it turns out the reason it wouldn't is because our Windows was updated...or something. So we - meaning my mum's roomy - updated the DVD player to Win DVD 5 platinum. How she updated I don't, nor wish to, know.

I can make captures again! [along with a whole nother mess of options]. The problem now is...MY DVDs HAVE NO SOUND!! I can play videos files in the WinDVD player just fine - sound and all - yet not my DVDs.

*sigh* I can never win.