TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fanofcoils

Bischoff no sells

Guest fanofcoils

Eric Bischoff got some heat yesterday for leaving the WWE Unforgiven PPV early because he thought he was not going to be used. WWE creative had planned to use Bischoff during the Randy Orton/Triple H match (as the man to send out Jonathan Coachman), but he was already gone. Bischoff did iron things out with WWE management today and thus appeared on RAW.

credit: 1wrestling.com

I'm surprised they didn't Flair Bischoff and fire him like Bischoff fired Flair because Flair thought he wasn't going to be used on a show and didn't appear.

Guest CronoT

Personally, I think Bischoff not being involved in that clusterfuck/BJ to HHH can only be good. HHH needs to learn he can't fuck over the entire roster without making the product dead.

Well, if they were planning on using him, shouldn't they have told him? And if Bischoff didn't know if he was being used, shouldn't he have asked?

I'm surprised they didn't Flair Bischoff and fire him like Bischoff fired Flair because Flair thought he wasn't going to be used on a show and didn't appear.

There's a difference between leaving early and not showing up.

Guest Loss

I tend to think it sends a bad message to the fans when in storylines, the company is run by people who are constantly out to screw over all their favorite wrestlers.

I tend to think it sends a bad message to the fans when in storylines, the company is run by people who are constantly out to screw over all their favorite wrestlers.

Very true. I would assume the theory behind that mindset is that the fans will then get behind the faces who will overcome the heels, and triumph in the end. However, that isn't going to happen when it matters, for all the obvious reasons.

Guest Big Daddy V1
If we lose Bischoff we lose handicap matches and faces being forced to wreslte...KAAAAAANE!

And I for one don't know if I'm ready to give that up.

Oh how I'd miss that......yes I really would.........