TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous A

Heidenreich/Cole bit from SD

Guest W_Hillard
Is it wrong that I've memorized Heidenrich's poem?

Only if you develop a taste for Dark (read: sick, sad, depressing, bad) Poetry.

In which case, I have a whole shitload of it on my website you might be interested in reading. :lol:

Na I think it's just the most ridiculous thing ever. Me and a few buds watched that stoned out our minds, ridiculous. We kept rewinding and shit, hillarious(ly bad).

Guest Salacious Crumb
Back in 98/99, Taz went to a tanning a salon, and during his stay a female employee alleged that he exposed himself to her. The subsequent charges wound up getting dropped though, so I don't see how could have become a registered sex offender from it, unless he's talking about something else entirely.

It was some indy wrestler that went by "Taz Stone," actually.

You don't think WWE would actually keep a sex offender on it's payroll, right...?

Wasn't Pat Patterson involved in that ring boy scandal in the early 90s. I also think Jerry Lawler has come real close to stat. rape before as well.

Back in 98/99, Taz went to a tanning a salon, and during his stay a female employee alleged that he exposed himself to her. The subsequent charges wound up getting dropped though, so I don't see how could have become a registered sex offender from it, unless he's talking about something else entirely.

It was some indy wrestler that went by "Taz Stone," actually.

You don't think WWE would actually keep a sex offender on it's payroll, right...?

Let's count how many sexual offenses are being portrayed on WWE programming. Some of these would be legitimate offenses that warrant the ol' sign outside the house, some are just plain creepy:

Kane raped a corpse

Eric Bischoff broke into the McMahon's house and tried groping Linda

HHH date-raped Stephanie McMahon

Kane tried electrically manipulating the genitals of Shane McMahon

Vince McMahon exposed himself to Torrie Wilson

Vince McMahon made Trish get on her hands and knees and bark like a dog

(eek...so far they all involve a McMahon or Kane...moving on)

X-Pac forced Tori to "spend the holidays" with him

John Heidenreich kidnapped Cole and may have attempted to sodomize him

What did I miss?

What did I miss?

Noble sexually harassing Torrie, before she changed her mind...

Sable stalking Torrie.

Dawn stalking Torrie.

Mark Henry stalking Chyna, various cases of sexual harassment.

Tajiri's suspected abusive treatment of Torrie.

The implied physical and sexual abuse of Stacy by Steiner and Test.

The recent stuff with Kane.

Mr. Yamaguchi's attempted genital mutilation (kids love it!)

HBK's sexual harassment of Bulldog's wife.

D-X's indecent exposure on many occasions, lewd public conduct, etc.

Oddly, Val Venis and Godfather probably wouldn't go on there. Venis wouldn't need to harass since the women pretty much gave in right away, and while Godfather was obviously supposed to be doing many illegal things, I don't think they're strictly counted as sex offenses.

Didn't Brian Pillman make Marlena his bitch and give her a goth make-over?

Yup.

Every day was a sex offense with DX. How did "suck it" come about as a catch phrase, anyway? I forgot. Did Bret Hart say something like "I have two words for you degenerates: clean up" and Michaels said "yeah well I've got two words for YOU: suck it" or sometihng like that? I dunno.

Anyhow:

Kane threatening Lita in order to make her sleep with him (duh)

Every time Chyna punched a guy in the balls not in self-defense

Every day was a sex offense with DX. How did "suck it" come about as a catch phrase, anyway? I forgot.

Michaels came down to the ring in 1997 for an interview right before he turned and was mouthing "Fuck it" while doing crotch-chops down the ramp.

A clip of it was in DX's first few TitanTrons.

I would guess "Suck It" was the compromise for television purposes.

Every day was a sex offense with DX. How did "suck it" come about as a catch phrase, anyway? I forgot.

Michaels came down to the ring in 1997 for an interview right before he turned and was mouthing "Fuck it" while doing crotch-chops down the ramp.

Was this the very fast back-and-forth strut he did with the small chops he did to both sides of the entrance ramp?

Actually, I don't remember the suck it phrase being used much by the original DX. It appeared on their first t-shirt and I remember not understanding why it was there, as I hadn't hear them say it. However HHH did wear an apron that read "s*ck the cook" the night after royal rumble 98 where they had a bbq for the undertaker

the new dx used it a lot after they were formed after wm 14

Was this the very fast back-and-forth strut he did with the small chops he did to both sides of the entrance ramp?

Indeed.

Wasn't Pat Patterson involved in that ring boy scandal in the early 90s. I also think Jerry Lawler has come real close to stat. rape before as well.

Patterson was sort of involved, but the main culprits were Terry Garvin and Mel Phillips. Garvin liked to have young boys play with his feet while he masturbated.

And Lawler probably didn't come as close as people think, because the evidence against him, which was basically just one witness statement, later retracted, wouldn't have been strong enough, especially when the witness in question, the girl at the center of the trouble, later said she made it all up to get a family friend off her back. The friend had a history of trying to act like her big brother and look out for her, and wouldn't stop bugging her about Lawler until she came up with the sex story, so he'd leave her alone.