TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest InigoMontoya

The Wrestlemania Main Event...

Guest Tony149

This WrestleMania could be the biggest ever in terms of "star power". Say what you want about the nWo. Yeah, they're old & slow, but they'll provided "star power." You have SCSA, The Rock, HHH, the nWo, Undertaker, Jericho, Angle, RVD, Booker T, Edge. That right there is a helluva line up. WM will need to suck really, really bad to compare it WM 9. And WM hasn't even happened yet.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

but you were talking about "wasting 2 guys who are capable of having ****+ matches."  from where the wwf sits, they probably dont considering it wasting them if it draws a huge buyrate, regardless of match quality.

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Umm.....I wish they would look at it and say "I wonder how many ****+ matches I can get out of it".

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I predict this:

Jericho vs. HHH vs. Angle (Who's your daddy title match) ***

And since misusing people is so popular...this is the match of the night

Guest Tony149

I can't see them having Angle in the WM main event. Most people know HHH is walking out with the title. Unless the WWF plays "Fool the smarks".

Guest Hogan Made Wrestling

The WWF is a business, not an "entertain the smarks" charity TV show.

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Bad matches produces bad ratings.  Look what happened to WCW as soon as they jettisoned the midcard.

Guest theWCWRaider

Its gotta be HHH Vs. Jericho, because we really need to see a new person Main Event Mania, we can't just go back to the Rock/Austin/HHH trio every year.

BTW, I'm sorry, but the Main Event last year was totally predictable, we all knew Austin was going to win, and some of my friends and I even predicted the heel turn.

As far as what to do with the rest of the guys.

I heard we were going to get an Austin Vs. Hall match at Mania, but due to Hall's actions last week, that may be changed.

But, I think the 6 man would be the way to go.

Only...what do you do with Angle, Booker, RVD, Edge, Perfect, etc?

Guest The Mighty Damaramu

Even the marks predict the WM Main Events.

I knew every winner when I was a mark. WM is just always predictable.....except for 2000.....Oh boy that came out of nowhere. WHAM! That's what they need to do this year.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

theres plenty to do with those guys, booker and angle could easily have a fued which would produce a good match, possibly a 4-way for the IC title, with edge, rvd, regal and goldust, dunno about perfect tho.  probably chuck + billy v tazz and spike for tag belts as well.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

HHH being the first heel to EVER leave MAnia as Champion?

Gee...I wonder who booked that?