TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EdwardKnoxII

Smallville Season 4 Thread

I'm surprised they allowed the shattered severed head of that girl in this episode. That was pretty graphic for Smallville.

I have a feeling Jason could still be alive. Watch him show up next season.

Were they graduating in the middle of winter? Everyone was wearing jackets and at one point you could see that kid's breath as he talked.

Guest JMA
I have a feeling Jason could still be alive. Watch him show up next season.

I have a feeling that you're right. Jason could've easily been wearing a bullet-proof vest or the bullet could've missed his vital organs.

I have a feeling Jason could still be alive.  Watch him show up next season.

I have a feeling that you're right. Jason could've easily been wearing a bullet-proof vest or the bullet could've missed his vital organs.

I'll go with the latter. The bullet hit high enough that it could have missed the heart and he fell into water. Not to mention this is Smallville and strange things happen all the time.

I have a feeling Jason could still be alive.  Watch him show up next season.

I'll go with the latter. The bullet hit high enough that it could have missed the heart and he fell into water. Not to mention this is Smallville and strange things happen all the time.

Being Smallville he'll probably emerge from the river with meteor powers...god I hope not.

Guest Askewniverse

That was a pretty good season finale.

Batman Begins preview!

Guest JMA
That was a pretty good season finale.

Indeed. I can't wait for the next season.

Guest Askewniverse

Jason is one lucky little bastard. He survived being shot and falling off a cliff. The character still doesn't do much for me, so hopefully, he'll get whacked early next season.

After the finale, I'm looking forward to next season. Hopefully, it will be better than this past season.

So, any guesses as to who (or what) is in the ship?

The Batman Begins preview was pretty good too. June 15th can't come fast enough.

Jason is one lucky little bastard. He survived being shot and falling off a cliff. The character still doesn't do much for me, so hopefully, he'll get whacked early next season.

After the finale, I'm looking forward to next season. Hopefully, it will be better than this past season.

So, any guesses as to who (or what) is in the ship?

The Batman Begins preview was pretty good too. June 15th can't come fast enough.

Well it wasn't the best of seasons, but they didn't fail to bring it big time and leave me wanting more with the finale...

As for the ship....hmmmm. General Zod? :D

Good stuff, though I was really hoping Lana would die when the chopper went down. Her character has been entirely boring since season 3.

When Lana found the ship in the crater, my first thought was Doomsday or, like Kurt Angle Mark said, Supergirl.

The Batman preview didn't really do anything for me and was kinda boring. I'm still not a must see as far as I'm concerned.

Guest JMA
WOW!! That was awesome

If the ship is Kryptonian then it's down to three candidates

1. Eradicator

2. General Zod

3. Kara Zor El

I'm going with choice number one.

Guest JMA
So, is Clark going to build the Fortress of Solitude?

I suspect it will build itself, like in the first movie.

While I enjoyed the season finale, I'm sick of every single year ending on a cliffhanger. Most shows will usually give you some kind of ending 1 out of 4 seasons.

Guest JMA

We never really found out how the witches were connected to Krypton this season. Why exactly would a scientific world like Krypton be connected to the occult?

We never really found out how the witches were connected to Krypton this season. Why exactly would a scientific world like Krypton be connected to the occult?

More then likely...it's not really. But if a 'normal' human like Dr. Swan could find out all he knew about Krypton, then for someone with 'supernatural powers' it shouldnt be that diffucult to find out about. And evidently the stones lead to great power, which of course is the Fortress of Solitude, which contains all the worlds knowledge, (The witches, may or may not know this) so they probaly just want to connect the stones to get that 'great power' whether they know what it is or not.

For some reason I just imagined this scene in my head, which relates to Peter's "heads up" comments from the second episode of season four Family Guy.

Aw I love kryptonite! Heads up!

(knocks Superman unconscious accompanied by the crazy sound effects on that show)