TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

More politics and power struggles

Guest SoZe
[Except his other half isn't one of the ugliest bitches on the face of the planet.

Oh I disagree, steph looks like the offspring of a drunken retard and a horse with downs syndrome.

[Except his other half isn't one of the ugliest bitches on the face of the planet.

Oh I disagree, steph looks like the offspring of a drunken retard and a horse with downs syndrome.

Maybe, but Steph isn't married to Shane, is she?

While HHH is a politicking egomaniac, he at least has a clue how things *should* be done.

What? Steroids? What. Well, yeah, they EXIST, but they're not crack-heroin or something.

I can't remember the exact quote of that HHH radio interview, but he basically came within inches of defending steroid use inside the business and I imagine Vince must have dropped his head to the desk and banged it several times when he found out about that one.

Mind for THE business, yes. Mind for RUNNING business, no.

Personally, I am astounded by the number of people who think HHH would do a good job running the business.

There is no evidence he knows how to make someone into a star. He's had opportunities, and blown them all. That Jericho reign may have made Jericho look like a chump, but it also damaged HHH. He beat a loser to get a belt. Big deal. HHH is supposed to make a star out of Orton, but that's looking dubious.

He learned that to get someone over, you basically shove them up the ass of the audience and book at least a third of the show around everything they do, at the expensive of everything else.

He was trained by the clique, all of whom have been absolutely disastrous when they get near the booking.

Yes, he knows politics. Probably he's the best ever at this. But it will protect him. It will not protect the company.

While HHH is a politicking egomaniac, he at least has a clue how things *should* be done.

What? Steroids? What. Well, yeah, they EXIST, but they're not crack-heroin or something.

I can't remember the exact quote of that HHH radio interview, but he basically came within inches of defending steroid use inside the business and I imagine Vince must have dropped his head to the desk and banged it several times when he found out about that one.

Mind for THE business, yes. Mind for RUNNING business, no.

IIRC, he said something along the lines of steroids being no worse than heroin, and he also compared using steroids to using equipment in the gym. Whatever he said, I remember pretty much everyone laughing at it, because he came off as so clueless in what he said.

And I agree with Jester, in regard to Triple H's ability to run WWE. He might know how to get himself over, and one or two buddies as well, and he sure knows how to protect his own spot. but I don't have any faith in his ability or willingness to try and get over a large portion of the roster, should he ever take charge. If he ever takes charge, his ego would never let anyone outside of his circle of friends get over really big, and if anyone not in his clique did start to get over big, you know that they'll get their legs cut off right away.