TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Year-End Nomination Thread: PPV Match of the Year

Post your nomination for PPV Match of the Year, including Genesis IV AND Genesis V. Refer any opposition to including Genesis V in the voting to the main awards thread - I will simply not include GV nominations if opposition is strong.

Please include the PPV with the match information. If possible, post a link to the match.

Dace Night vs Tom Flesher (written by Tom), 13th Hour 2004

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...topic=56472&hl=

Also, I am obligated to nominate Silent vs Edwin from Genesis IV. if you want the link, go look in Mark's footer.

Edited to add: For the record, my favourite PPV match I have written was another Last Man Standing, vs Kibagami also at 13th Hour. Again, I'm not nominating myself, but if someone wants to click the link above, check it out and nominate it if they think it's worthy - well, that's the match of mine that I'd look at.

Hell yes; to be perfectly honest, I'm not really a mark for either character*, but that match was fucking awesome!

* - okay, I mark for Edwin, but don't tell anybody; it'd ruin my reputation... besides, everybody marks for Edwin, so it kinda doesn't count, right? :huh:

From this year...

- Grappler's Clusterfuck should definately be in, as should the Wildchild/Flesher Ladder Match from the same event.

- Grappler winning the belt from Va'aiga and then losing it to Duran...both very good matches.

- Toxxic winning the title in the triple threat is momentous and it's also a good triple threat match which is tough to do.

- And for the same reasoning, Ryan Dustin's triple threat ladder match from Genesis V deserves a mention.

There's a lot elsewhere too, but it's hard to pick out any in particular without feeling guilty for leaving other matches out.