TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fongus Bellpop

A question for you gents

Guest Fongus Bellpop

During a round of gentleman's drinks and the finest imported clove cigarettes, I pondered an age old question that has haunted man through the eons.

Other planets' moons are named very dashing names, such as Nigzip, Verdilak, Tallyhoohoo, and Kotzenjunge. However, the moon that looms high above our planet like an oh-so-beautiful bedtime light does not possess a name! Or does it?

My proposal is this: If our wonderous moon does not possess a moniker, I shall be the first one to bestow it one!

Guest Fongus Bellpop

As a master fisticuffsman, I would certainly hold my own again those other rough and ready strongmen!

As a master fisticuffsman, I would certainly hold my own again those other rough and ready strongmen!

I dunno, I do tend to fight like a girl...

You know, I actually always did wonder why the Moon didn't have a name.

Same thing with God. I mean, other religons have names for their gods, we just have God.

It's like people were just too tired to think of anything else.

We should name the Moon "God."

Now what about names for the Sun? I was thinking either "Mid-size Incandescent Sphere of Mostly Hydrogen," "Fudgesicle," or "Leonard Cohen."

And the moon is named "Luna," but neither have entered popular usage. So I propose we follow Rando's suggestion and fuck with everyone by randomly renaming things.

Next up, Jupiter is renamed "The Collision of the Andrea Doria and the SS Stockholm."

Guest Banders Kennany

Did you steal that thing without question marks from Incandenzea?

Now I have a question

Who would win in a fight between :

Fongus

Captain

Gabriel of Djibouti

and Subliminal Animal

Who is Gabriel? I've never seen that poster. But the winner is obviously Fongus.

Guest Banders Kennany
Well we have Yahweh and Jehovah as our names for God, I guess

But Yahweh is the Jew name and Jehovah is the Jeavoahs name. There is no Christian name for God which I think he might of meant.

Edit - On second thought, I just saw your post to me. Someone needs to imbed your teeth into your stomach lining with a jackboot rammed down your throat.

Guest Sylvan Grenier
Jehovah is the Jeavoahs name.

I have no idea what you're trying to say at this point.

And the moon is named "Luna," but neither have entered popular usage. So I propose we follow Rando's suggestion and fuck with everyone by randomly renaming things.

Next up, Jupiter is renamed "The Collision of the Andrea Doria and the SS Stockholm."

I would like Saturn to renamed "Perry" (for obvious reasons) and then Pluto can be named "A Piano Frozen In Time Through Which No Man Can Play A Concerto"

edit: fuck.

Well we have Yahweh and Jehovah as our names for God, I guess

But Yahweh is the Jew name and Jehovah is the Jeavoahs name. There is no Christian name for God which I think he might of meant.

elmo.jpg

Elmo finally learns to read, and Elmo subjected to this.

Elmo sad.

I would like Saturn to remained "Perry" (for obvious reasons)

You're not really one to talk about someone else's poor grasp of the English language.

Guest Banders Kennany
Jehovah is the Jeavoahs name.

I have no idea what you're trying to say at this point.

You know you retard. It's a fucking typo. Someone needs to take a hacksaw to widen up that hole in your head.

Guest Banders Kennany

Between you and the idiot in the reflecting pool next to the treasure trove maybe.

This makes no grammatical sense.

I'm speaking in a colloquial way. You helped me out once but don't push my buttons.