TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

Modern day slang

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Czech if you don't satiate your sexual frustration in some way, it's going to coagulate into bitterness.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You're still a minor, right? That's a tough row to hoe. My advice is to locate a hard-partying girl a couple years older than you that gets off on corrupting young men. Pivotal life experience based on chains of regrettable mistakes is infinitely more valuable than academic dissection of a problem you're convinced cannot be solved.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Oh no, see, you're already contemplating barbarism to win fair lady's heart. This doesn't make you a knight in shining armor, it makes you a drooling retard stalker. The fact that you continually pursue a girl who has turned you down, point blank, shows that you might indeed be one without beating up the guy chosen over you. Consider this a textual knuckle-palm back and forth slapping motion to both sides of your face, with a hearty side-dish of "Snap out of it, dumbass."

Guest Nanks

Further investigation, along with a dose of time, will reveal to you that there are indeed more chicks in the world.

Furthermore, there are plenty of dickhead blokes around that will temporarily monopolize quality chicks. These things too, shall pass.

Patience is key, grasshopper. Patience & beer. Lots of beer.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

To further my point, there's no way Czech is anything other than a skinny little dork, or regular sized guy with a skinny little dork's soul. He couldn't pull off violence. A guy like me might be able to impress a chick by lifting something really heavy, or kicking sand in Czech's face.

Guest Nanks

Yeah, starting a fight with some guy to impress a chick and having your arse handed to you won't improve matters.

I hate kewl.

I think it is evil. It will bring unending doom to the world.

Guest Vitamin X

I think this might be a Miami thing, because it's kind of a habit in Spanish to say "tu sabe" kind of like that ..or or ..so thing, but translated it's really annoying to keep hearing people say "Ya know?"

NO, I DON'T KNOW. WHY WOULD YOU BE TELLING ME IF I DID?!

Also I'm really beginning to dislike this proliferation of using "TRU'" as an affirmative statement.