TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

Trivia thread!

Guest Longdogger_Pete

SET #1 ANSWERS

#1. All members of XF9?  In no particular order... Apostle, SoS, Low Brass, Longdogger Pete, Hammer, Sydney Sky, Munich, Ash Ketchum, GoldenEye, Erek Taylor, Annie Eclectic, Ced Ordonez, and Z.  Stryke was closest, getting 12 out of 13 (and only missing GoldenEye).

#2. Leaders and co-leaders of XF9.  There have been five.  Apostle, SoS, Low Brass, Munich, and Longdogger Pete (I co-led with Munich before my heel turn).  Stryke got four out of five, only missing me.  (Ash may also be part of this list if he's officially the leader now.)

#3. Harbinger's second identity was Reason.  Xero got this one right.

#4. Crusen was also Zio.  Raynor got this one.

#5. Insane Luchador was also Midget.  Raynor got this one too.

#6. Faulkner eliminated me in the Newbie Battle Royal.  Nobody got this one.

#7. Jacob Helmsley interfered in my Texas Rope match with Hville Thugg.  Nobody got this one either.

#8. My Miami Mayhem matches were against Triple E, Xero, and Christian Fury, with me losing to Fury.  Stryke was the first to get all three of these.

#9. Boston Strangler was the assailant.  Stryke got this one.

#10. Sydney Sky witnessed #9.  Stryke got this too.

That's it for now.  I may have more tonight.

Guest redbaron51

Xero's spiffy questions.

1) Who did I face in my first match as Xero.

2) Name all the members in FTW.

3) Who was my secret love during the JL days? (from promo's)

4) Name all of the world title matches I have faced in.

5) I was tag team champion twice, who were my partners on both ocassions?

6) My main rival was...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Xero and the world title?  Without looking anything up, I can remember two title matches, one against Erek Taylor and one against Kaimen Roja.  You were tag partners once with... uh, Cyclone Comet I think?  and Ted Flink?  Hell if I know.  You lost me on the rest.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

LDP's QUESTIONS SET #2

More glorious questions from the Doggah of Trivia.

#1. Who won the second Newbie Battle Royal match at Code Red?

#2. Of the participants in the above match, who is the only one currently active in the JL?

#3. Of the participants in the above match, who is the only one currently active in the WF?

#4. Who comprised the Impact Players?

#5. What was Jeremy Miller's original character?

#6. What WF wrestler briefly appeared in the JL as Anthony Brown?

#7. Who did Anthony Brown defeat to win the JL Television title?

#8. Who was known in the JL as the "Thousand-Word Wonder?"

#9. Who "bought" the IGNML, forcing the JL/ML merger?

#10. Who did Munich retain the JL Eastern US title against in his classic Bar Room Brawl match?

SUPER BONUS QUESTION

What did I eat for breakfast this morning?

Have at it!

Guest realitycheck

More JL questions. Hmm, let's see...

XERO:

1) Damned if I know. I'll say Exploding Chicken.

2) Xero, NTD, Jay Dawg, Danny Vigilante, Iceman, Chris Storm(?)

4) Erek Taylor and Kaimen Roja for the JL WT, and I think you faced JD and King for the ML World Titile.

5) Iceman and Jay Dawg, I think.

That's the best I could do for those, onto LDP's

#2. Matt Myers (Poisyn)

#3. Stryke, I think.

Those are the only one's I'm confident in.

OH! And for the Bonus Question...

I dunno' Pete. You strike me as a Cheese Omlet with a side of bacon type of guy.

-Z

Guest redbaron51

Wrong on my first question.

Storm was not in FTW, but you are missing 2 more people.

Iceman is my arch rvial, not JD.

I have never faced JD for the ML world Belt, but i've faced someone else instead.

Cyclone Comet was one of my partners, who was my other partner.

Guest Renegade

Pete, these ones are a bit easier

#1. Who won the second Newbie Battle Royal match at Code Red?

Lightning Flik

#2. Of the participants in the above match, who is the only one currently active in the JL?

Myers?

#3. Of the participants in the above match, who is the only one currently active in the WF?

Stryke

#4. Who comprised the Impact Players?

Scott and Holocaust

#5. What was Jeremy Miller's original character?

Snow demon

#6. What WF wrestler briefly appeared in the JL as Anthony Brown?

Bo

#7. Who did Anthony Brown defeat to win the JL Television title?

Iceman in a table match

#8. Who was known in the JL as the "Thousand-Word Wonder?"

The man i fought in my debut, Jang

#9. Who "bought" the IGNML, forcing the JL/ML merger?

Grimedogg

#10. Who did Munich retain the JL Eastern US title against in his classic Bar Room Brawl match?

The only one i dunno

SUPER BONUS QUESTION

What did I eat for breakfast this morning?

umm...a full english breakfast, three sausages, two fried eggs, fried bread, extra brown sauce, rashes of bacon and twelve yorkshire puddings....thats gotta be the answer :)

Guest realitycheck

Alright, let's do some revising...

Your first opponent as Xero? If Storm wasn't in FTW, I'll put him here then.

FTW was... Xero, NTD, Jay Dawg, Iceman, Danny Vigilante, Divefire and... Neilson?

Your other tag parter was JD.

If you didn't face King or Dawg for the ML Title, then it was either Adam or Thoth, I think.

-Z

Guest redbaron51

JD was right for being my tag partner.

Also Brimestone would have been correct too.

but the rest are still wrong Z

Guest realitycheck

Damn it. I give up on FTW. Damned if I remember who was in it.

Also, seeing as the only other ML champs left are Spider, Vald, and Silent, I'll just say Spider and be done with it.

Now, let me try some more questions...

Random Question Set #1

1) What was the first (and only) unofficial, 'seasonal' WF PPV? (BONUS: Name three of the stipulation matches.)

2) In order, who were the next three people to join the "Scoop Slam" post after Jayson started it and Rane replied?

3) What was the WF's original commentary team? (BONUS: The two commentators wrestled in the SS Thread, what were their finishers?)

4) Who were all the JL/ML commisioners? They don't have to of been involved in storylines in any way. Match markers need not apply.

5) As stunning as it may be, Jayson G wrestled in the WF. What was his finisher? (BONUS: What was his record?)

6) Who was the first person EVER to make a stats template for their wrestler? (BONUS: This may be an easy hint, but their wrestlers name was an acronyme. What did it stand for?)

Alright, there ya' go.

-Z

Guest chirs3

I think we've lost all semblance of order and balance on this thread, but I wanna do some questions.

These are just random questions.

-----------------------------------

CHRIS RAYNOR'S QUESTIONS

-----------------------------------

1. What was the EXACT name of Cyclone Comet's vending machine vehicle?

2. Who broke the King of Hearts' leg in the ML World Title Tournament?

3. What little animal was Edwin's goatee often likened to?

4. Who were all the permanent members of the WrestleCenter Roundtables?

5. Which XF9 members did a one-night shot in the WF, helping the Midnight Carnival win a very important tag match? (bonus points if any IGNsiders can find it and send it to me).

6. Wilson's stable never had an official name. What did the Carnival refer to them as?

7. What does POOFNAR stand for?

More to come, maybe... maybe not.

Guest chirs3

1) What was the first (and only) unofficial, 'seasonal' WF PPV? (BONUS: Name three of the stipulation matches.)

--> Wreck the Halls?

2) In order, who were the next three people to join the "Scoop Slam" post after Jayson started it and Rane replied?

--> Drew was the very first reply.

3) What was the WF's original commentary team? (BONUS: The two commentators wrestled in the SS Thread, what were their finishers?)

--> Nervous Sheep and Ben Hardy?

4) Who were all the JL/ML commisioners? They don't have to of been involved in storylines in any way. Match markers need not apply.

I can't name all...

--> ML: Mercury

--> JL: Grimedogg, Edwin

5) As stunning as it may be, Jayson G wrestled in the WF. What was his finisher? (BONUS: What was his record?)

--> No clue.

6) Who was the first person EVER to make a stats template for their wrestler? (BONUS: This may be an easy hint, but their wrestlers name was an acronyme. What did it stand for?)

--> I'll guess with Rane.

Guest redbaron51

Original commentators were Ben Hardy and Nervous Sheep.

Divefire started the stats template.

Guest DiabloIIFreak1010

1. What was the EXACT name of Cyclone Comet's vending machine vehicle?

- Oh, god, I have no clue.

2. Who broke the King of Hearts' leg in the ML World Title Tournament?

- See above.

3. What little animal was Edwin's goatee often likened to?

- A chipmunk?

4. Who were all the permanent members of the WrestleCenter Roundtables?

- Don't know

5. Which XF9 members did a one-night shot in the WF, helping the Midnight Carnival win a very important tag match? (bonus points if any IGNsiders can find it and send it to me).

- Low Brass and SoS, I think.

6. Wilson's stable never had an official name. What did the Carnival refer to them as?

- Evil Inc., I think

7. What does POOFNAR stand for?

- Piss Off Oponents For No Appearant Reason

Guest chirs3

Lemme clear something up, since I see it can be interpreted wrong...

5) Which XF9'ers appeared for one night in the WF to help MC in the match? They were not booked, and were all still in the JL at this time.

Guest realitycheck

Raynor, your right on the special show and the commentators, and I still need... four more commisioners.

Xero, i mean the FIRST wrestler EVER to use the stats template. Besides, Jayson came up with the one we use now.

Now, let me try Chrissys questions...

1) IIRC, it was something lke 'The Cyclone Comet Pepsi MAXimorphing vending machine.'

2)The logical thing to say would be Adam the Red. So I'l say Adam the Red.

3) A fluffy... bun-ny? Something fluffy.

4) Vlad, Magnifico, Neilson, and... Snow Demon?

5) WAIT WAIT WAIT!! Based on Raynor's hint, it's Pete and MUNICH. That's sounds sensible.

I got no clue on 6

-Z

Guest chirs3

YES! Mine are harder than I imagined!

1) IIRC, it was something lke 'The Cyclone Comet Pepsi MAXimorphing vending machine.'

--> Nope.

2)The logical thing to say would be Adam the Red. So I'l say Adam the Red.

--> Nuh uh.

3) A fluffy... bun-ny? Something fluffy.

--> Correct! Puffy like a bunny!

4) Vlad, Magnifico, Neilson, and... Snow Demon?

--> You're missing one, and Snow Demon wasn't.

5) WAIT WAIT WAIT!! Based on Raynor's hint, it's Pete and MUNICH. That's sounds sensible.

--> Nope.

I got no clue on 6

--> Wron- oh wait...

Guest Zero_Cool

I believe when we came up to help the Carnies, it was Munich, Ash, and Syd.  I'm not sure though.  Brass may have, or may have not been back yet.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

I know who the other permanent Wrestlecenter guy was!!

And I would say the 'name' of Wilson's stable, but it's better to have you all guess.  This is before it evolved into the IGNWO, though, when it was Wilson, Thugg, and Reece Black/Spider Nekura.

Guest Ash Ketchum

ASH KETCHUM QUESTION SET #1 ANSWERS:

1.) Ketchum debuted on which show, in which match?

IGNML Clash of The Titans, February 25th, 2001. Main Event. I was the guy holding Iceman back from under the ring. So ina  away, I helped JD win the ML World Title

2.) Ash's first match resulted in a loss. Who was he up against?

Brimstone, RSr's former leader. He squashed me good.

3.) Who did Ash gain his first victory over? (Clue: Ash has only lost to this man once, but beaten him *counts* approximately 8 times.)

IL. MVS with the right answer!

4.) What legendary JL Stable did Ash Ketchum originally create, and who were the members before Kethcum left?

Destruction w/IL, Lucky and El Loco Hombre. MVS is getting close to that cookie...

5.) Ash Ketchum captured his first title, the ML TV Title, on what day, in what match, against who, how long was his reign, and how many title defenses did he have?

Triple Threat Ladder Match for Western US & TV Titles vs. Thoth & Christian Fury, June 16th, 2001, 14 days, 3 title defenses

(Now for an easy one):

6.) In the Genesis II torunament, Ketchum was bumped out in Round 2. Who did he defeat and who beat him?

Beat Raynor, lost to Grand Slam. MVS gets it again.

7.) What was his original finisher called... and what was it?

Ashes to Ashes. A flipping neckbreaker after Pikachu tasered my opponent. Z hit it on the head

8.) Name all of Ash's NAMED moves he has had since he joined the IGNML in March 2001. (Pretty easy if you ask me)

Easy. Almost all of my signature moves have been with me forever:

Mew Driver

Pikaslam

Blastoise Backcracker

Air Ketchum

Rocket Launch

The Bind

Snorlax Splash (though it has changed)

Guest Ash Ketchum

Wreck the Halls

Hmmm... Spike, Galatea, and PDS?

Ben Hardy and Nervous Sheep

ML: Merc, Czar Galatea

JL: Grimedogg, Sarah, Edwin, Rane/Drew

Was it a stunner?

I'll guess and say GOAT, standing for Greatest of All Time, I believe.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

JL commissioners were Grimedogg, Sarah, Grimedogg again, Silent, and Edwin.

Someone was commissioner before Grimedogg, but I can't remember who.

I don't know any ML commissioners besides Mercury.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Wreck the Halls

Hmmm... Spike, Galatea, and PDS?

Ben Hardy and Nervous Sheep

ML: Merc, Czar Galatea

JL: Grimedogg, Sarah, Edwin, Rane/Drew

Was it a stunner?

I'll guess and say GOAT, standing for Greatest of All Time, I believe.

Guest realitycheck

The answers for my questions...

Yes, it was indeed Wreck The Halls. Funny, but with about a million no-shows. Chris got it first, then Ash.

I *seriously* didn't think anyone would get this, but after Rane, the order was X-Factor, PDS, and Mayor McCheese.

Everybody got this. They were indeed BenH and Nervous Sheep. Nobody even guessed on the finishers, but they were a cradle piledriver and 'The Shears,'(Huricanrana) respectivley.

Ash *almost* got it, but he forgot about Axis! I says right there for that they didn't have to be involved in storylines at all. Axis would have to of been listed for both the JL and ML, btw.

Blarg. My questions are *ancient,* aren't they? Anyway, JayG's finiser was 'The Granted Wish' (Cobra Clutch Suplex) His record was 5-2, IIRC.

And Ash wins the big prize! It was G.O.A.T. the Greatest Of All Time.

Well, my questions sucked, didn't they?

Oh, and Raynor, the name of Comet's vending machine was 'The Pepsi MAXimorphing Cyclone Comet Mobile,' correct?

-Z

You should find out why I know in a minute...

Guest Chuck Woolery

Oooh!  Oooh!  The Carnies referred to Wilson's stable as "Wilson's Meat Parade!"  Ha!  I got one!

-Mike Van Siclen

He feels special.