TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CanadianChick

Random WWE news

Guest wildpegasus
Anyone else notice that the reports of backstage chaos only really started once John Laurinatis was put in charge? Either the leaks to these people have gotten worse of late of Johnny has no fucking idea what he's doing.

I'd have to say the latter. He's notorious for giving A-Train a push on Smackdown once.

And A-Train should be pushed. He's easily in the top 5% division of the most entertaining stars on the roster.

WP -- Who thinks that some of the A-Train comments he sees on the web are an indication that the fans truly want roided up wrestlers even if they don't admit it. I'm not saying that's the case here with raveneffect but it does seem to be true.

Let's not go nuts. Train's a lot better than he's given credit for, and he's one of the better big men they have. But top 5% on the roster? No way. Not even close.

Maybe if the wives/husbands aren't part of the business at all? Those marriages always seem alright.

Well Benoit & Nancy Sullivan have been together for what seems forever

Did irony just punch anyone else in the balls?

Guest news_gimmick

Has A-Train even been seen anywhere within the last 6 months? Where oh where is our beloved hairy hoss?

Guest wolverine1007

I remember hearing something about the A-Train having a torn rotator cuff or something like that. he's gotta be hurt, otherwise he should have been in the IC title voting as well.