Sign in to follow this  
Slayer

NFL Week 7

The first games are almost over and still no thread

Miami is looking to quash my dreams by winning

Minnesota is winning

KC is somehow running roughshod over Atlanta on my TV

That's all I'm paying attention to

The Browns have just taken the lead on the Eagles on a Garcia touchdown pass.

24-21 with 7:31 left in the third.

Does Philly have ANY defense?

I've got the scintillating Lions/Giants game on my TV, and no other game. I wish I could watch Jags/Colts, at least.

And Atlanta? Just call them exposed. That thud you heard was their defense falling back to earth.

Miami just went up 21-7 on the Rams

NOOOOOOOO

I feel you Slayer

I'm torn between my hate for Mike Martz and my want for the Dolphins to finish 0-16.

The Chiefs score AGAIN. They have SEVEN rushing TDs today. I think they'll break 60 easy (still 14:00 to go in the 4th), unless they completely let up on the pressure.

Guest Flyboy
I've got the scintillating Lions/Giants game on my TV, and no other game. I wish I could watch Jags/Colts, at least.

Sucks to be you... I'm getting both and loving it.

Guest GreatOne

24-7 Miami?

You've gotta be fucking kidding me, well that makes me feel a whole lot better. Glad to know that the COLLAPSE OF THE YEAR came aginst a 'solid' team.....................

Of course maybe the Rams can always PRETEND the Dolphins are Seattle

I saw on my CBS live game thingy that Byron got injured. Is it serious? I don't want to have to rely on Jake Delhomme for my fantasy team.

Jags and Colts are tied at 24.

Fuck you CBS, fuck you NFL for your shitty network rules.

You would think the networks would worry about finishing games instead of cutting off the finish for the begining of the 2nd game.

You missed kicker Scooby make the FG and then pretend to be hurt on the field for a few minutes.

Also it looks like the Panthers are taking a cue from the Hurricanes a couple years ago

Place second in the League, then finish dead last the next year

Wow, 2 VERY weak "roughing the passer" penalties late in the Browns/Eagles game. 1 came on 4th down against the Eagles, to keep the Browns final scoring drive alive, and 1 against the Browns to give the Eagles an extra 15 yards for their unsuccessful Hail Mary.

Going into OT and...the Eagles win the toss.

I wish I could of watched the Eagles/Browns game but due to NFL network rules and the fact that the whole f'n state is full of Cowboys marks they cut to the beginning of the Cowboys/Packers. Since the Giants/Lions game finished early the Eagles game was shown but THE NETWORKS HAVE TO BE IDIOTS and go back to the regular scheduled game WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE 1ST QUARTER WHEN THE OTHER GAME IS IN OVERTIME!