TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nevermortal

I think I should come clean.

shortness of breath and off-key moments are expected at rock concerts because they don't use dance as part of their acts....half of pop music is the choreography, so it would be pointless to go to a pop concert if all they did was sit there and sing...hell even R&B acts do tons of choreography and lip-synching during live performances...the only times they actually sing is during slow songs...I'm not gonna fault them for it because dancing alone gets a person winded enough...if I'mnot mistaken, to NSyncs' credit, the alst time they performed at a VMA show, I believe it was to their song Pop, you could tell they were actually singing as both JC and Justin had some pretty bad off-key moments...but to expect them to do it all night long is ludacris...

Guest Banders Kennany

Yeah, it would be really hard to sing and then to say do all the intense moments Britney does at the same time, especially when her voice and physical condition are neither tip top.

So they can't actually sing live because they (the singer) is too busy dancing?

That's ridiculous.

And as AoO mentioned, it's not as if rock singers just stand there and don't move. Hell, at almost 50 years of age, Dickinson still spends half the show running around the stage like a maniac.

....read what I said bro, the dancing is part of their act, it sucks yes, but that's how it goes with popstars...rock stars DON'T need that so they have an excuse for sucking air while trying to hit high notes...

Guest Banders Kennany
So they can't actually sing live because they (the singer) is too busy dancing?

That's ridiculous.

And as AoO mentioned, it's not as if rock singers just stand there and don't move. Hell, at almost 40 years of age, Dickinson still spends half the show running around the stage like a maniac.

I already took you out, but I will be very glad to do so again. They do intense chorehrgopy, and there voices aren't their strong suit to begin with. They would be so out of breath that there singing would come out as a high pitched whimper.