TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(observer) edge jumps past rvd

Guest TheMikeSC

I really don't see why everyone is so against the "Hair Match?"

Yeah, I know Angle is gonna lose, but he's going bald anyway and at this point, a lost wouldn't hurt him anyway.>>>

You see, I actually think differently. I think EDGE is doing the job here.

Losing his hair might allow the WWE (WWE, as in "Whee, our ratings are plummeting") to get away tired current character (which they still have never developed) and, maybe, let them give him some actual character development. A change in look can, occasionally, help a guy a lot.

-=Mike

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I see Edge getting a haircut and a heel turn.

JJ redux.

That's what I'll call him.

Only without as much talent.

Guest TheMikeSC

I see Edge getting a haircut and a heel turn.

JJ redux.

That's what I'll call him.

Only without as much talent. >>>

Umm, bps, Edge outworks Jarrett any day of the week.

Edge outworks Jarrett with a groin pull and a nasty chest cold.

Edge outworks JJ when he's asleep at night.

-=Mike

...Not hard to outwork a guy who really doesn't do anything well and decided to actually STOP attempting to wrestle when he got his "big push"

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is me laughing at how you present your foolish opinions as fact.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

*puts in tapes and watches JJ have better matches with Chyna than Edge had with Regal*

ahh...facts.

Guest evenflowDDT

How can either of you count "better" as a fact? It's personal opinion... a "fact" would be if the crowd was chanting "BORING!" during either match or otherwise wasn't into it, but even that's not really a hard fact in the true sense of the word.

I've given up on the RVD vs. Edge argument, as someone who could care less about either right now and only slightly preferring Edge for the sole reason that he's working with someone I do care about right now.  Apparently it's unacceptable to NOT like RVD...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

What does RVD have to do with any of the last few posts?

Guest TheMikeSC

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is me laughing at how you present your foolish opinions as fact. >>>

*Presently watching JJ in WCW*

*Wondering what version of Jarrett you were watching*

*Wondering if there was a special "non-suck" version of his matches floating around.*

*Counting JJ's moves in a WCW match. Realizing that they are similar in number to Ernest Miller's*

*Watching his performance. Recognizing that it was mediocre by WCW's low standards*

-=Mike

...Also recognizing that Edge v Regal---as bad as it was---blows the even worse JJ v Chyna matches out of the water. Next time, try D-Lo v JJ---you have a little better case there.

Guest RickyChosyu

I'm sorry, but for my money JJ was a good worker and better than Edge has ever been. His early WWF work was very good, and his heel work in WCW was one of the few bright spots near the end of it's exhistance. Hell, he had some great matches with Booker T. when everyone knew the company was going under no matter what he did.

Edge has some great heel work in him, and his actual work-rate is progressing nicely, but he's no JJ.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If you think that any of those Edge Regal matches were as good as the JJ Chyna matches I have nothing further to say to you on this or any other sunject.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Just an opinion, but JJ/Chyna sucked WAY more than Edge/Regal ever could.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

that is a pretty shitty opinion.

Now as an assignment I'd like for you to go and watch Edge vs. Regal from No Way Out 02, followed by JJ vs. Chyna either ppv match...

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

I don't have to. I've seen both of those matches and thought they were terrible. I don' need(or want) to ever see them again. Edge/Regal may have sucked, but at least they are both credited wrestlers unlike Chyna who is a silicone-pumped hack.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

And the fact that JJ carried her to matches better than Edge could have with Regal is the point.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

I can't speak for anybody else, but I'd rather watch Edge and Regal than JJ and Chyna 7 days a week.

Guest TheMikeSC

<<<I'm sorry, but for my money JJ was a good worker and better than Edge has ever been. His early WWF work was very good, and his heel work in WCW was one of the few bright spots near the end of it's exhistance. Hell, he had some great matches with Booker T. when everyone knew the company was going under no matter what he did.>>>

Gotta disagree here. JJ v Booker was nothing special and immediately after that match, Jarrett went straight to the whole "Nothing but the Guitar" school of thought. His WCW work was HARDLY good stuff. It was bad---but when compared to the likes of the other WCW crap at the time, he looked better than he was.

<<<Edge has some great heel work in him, and his actual work-rate is progressing nicely, but he's no JJ. >>>

JJ got MUCH worse over time. His WCW stuff became progressively more and more unwatchable.

Edge worked well with Storm. I liked Edge's work with Christian. I don't blame Edge for the Regal crap because NOBODY works well with Regal.

-=Mike

Guest TheMikeSC

If you think that any of those Edge Regal matches were as good as the JJ Chyna matches I have nothing further to say to you on this or any other sunject. >>>

Not "as good as".

"Better".

They were bad---but they were better than the crap that was JJ v Chyna.

-=Mike

Guest converge241
Yeah, I know Angle is gonna lose, but he's going bald anyway and at this point, a lost wouldn't hurt him anyway.>>>

i think thats why angle will lose, he probably does not car and imagine how much more that fans can rally against him when he comes out shaved.. and wears different hats to try and cover it up..

or

Kurt comes out with a wig!!! that would be priceless