TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wrestling365

President Bush asks HBK: "is it real?"

I was thinking McMahon was a democrat....someone mention on the board...that the two men he admired the most were "JFK and Martin Luther King, Jr."

Guest JMA
I was thinking McMahon was a democrat....someone mention on the board...that the two men he admired the most were "JFK and Martin Luther King, Jr."

I believe McMahon has said that he's a Republican. Some Republicans do have a lot of respect for JFK, though.

I think the reason WWF supported bush in 2000 was because Joe Leiberman (gores running mate) was a part of the PTC that was at war with the wwf at the time

or at least thats what i thought

Yea I remember how lawler kept asking for gore to concede during the recount

youd think that vince would be a kerry supporter, considering how under this administartion the FCC is gaining more power and would make no bones about fining mcmahon heavily for some of the questionable content that sometimes appears on raw and sd

as for me Im voting for kerry even if he is from Boston

although I was considering writing in JBL (jk)

of course shawn is a bush guy, hes from texas, and hes a born again christian (whcih is funny considering all of the morally questionable things hes done over his career in wrestling)

since wwe has no union, most of them get away with supporting the republicans (even though youd have to think health care is a major issue to wrestlers, especially independent ones)

Was there ever any doubt that Shawn was Republican?

Hey, I wonder if JR is too.

The Undertaker and Steve Austin are probably Republicans also.

I don't know about Eddie Guerrero.

Don't Latino people love Bush up somethin' fierce?

That mostly just applies to Ricky Martin and hispanics from Texas.

Was there ever any doubt that Shawn was Republican?

Social Republicans would have heart attacks at the thought of how much pre-marital sex that man is responsible for.

Since we're outing the company's liberals, I also believe Paul Heyman is on that roster as well. In a true or false thing on wwe.com, he made a comment that Bush didn't need to win the election because his family would steal it for him again.

Guest MikeSC
of course shawn is a bush guy, hes from texas, and hes a born again christian (whcih is funny considering all of the morally questionable things hes done over his career in wrestling)

since wwe has no union, most of them get away with supporting the republicans (even though youd have to think health care is a major issue to wrestlers, especially independent ones)

Ironically, MOST pro athletes are Republicans. The little secret of pro athletics right there. People who MAKE money are Republicans...

Since we're outing the company's liberals, I also believe Paul Heyman is on that roster as well. In a true or false thing on wwe.com, he made a comment that Bush didn't need to win the election because his family would steal it for him again.

...while those who bleed it are Democrats.

-=Mike

HHH and Kerry are both from New England

Ric Flair and John Edwards are from North Carolina

Shawn Michaels and George W. Bush are from Texas

HHH:"I have a plan for Raw-uhhhhh.........BURY JERICHO AGAIN-UHHHHH AND LET EVOLUTION-UHHHHH CONTINUE TO DOMINATE RAW-UHHHH! Orton-uhhhh, you and I will have a LONG feud-uhhhh, ending at Wrestlemania-uhhhhhh!"

(Evolution beats up HBK, Benoit and Benjamin)

HBK: I will not stop until Evolution is brought to justice.

(2 weeks later)

HBK: I believe that The Undertaker is a threat to me and my coalition.

Grisham: What about Evolution?

HBK: I don't see them as a credible threat

Grisham: But he's on Smackdown

HBK: I'll go to Smackdown

(HBK arrives on Smackdown, defeats Undertaker and retires him before Evolution appears and make another threat)

HBK: They need to be stopped

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Awesome post.

I would think McMahon would be a Kerry supporter since they both are from the Northeast....which is a VERY strong Democratic area.....of course its the home of the most famous family "The Kennedys'"