TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreatWhiteNope

CNN Live projections

I can't wait to see Kerry go into that depressive slump Gore was in for two years. Kerry gaining 85 lbs and a thick beard will be a sight to behold.

Can we look forward to Kerry as an itenerant college professor?

Score!

When does Kerry's term as senator end?

I'm hoping that whatever way this breaks, Florida doesn't mean shit by the end of the night and everyone there can go fuck themselves.

I think that's something we can all agree on.

PA firmly in the Kerry column? I was hoping we'd be Bizarro FL 2004, with Rendell's questionable practices with those military ballots.

If Bush wins, it isn't Kerry who loses...it's the people with juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases and those who can not walk and are stuck in wheelchairs who loses!

They were counting on Kerry to win and then wonder around the country laying his hands on them as president.

How much HP does Kerry's Lay On Hands heal, and how many times per day can he use it?

I can't wait to see Kerry go into that depressive slump Gore was in for two years. Kerry gaining 85 lbs and a thick beard will be a sight to behold.

Score!

Not sure, but I think he's a giant douche for not leaving it, instead of simply not even showing up for sessions. Even Edwards gave up his seat to run.

How can they call Florida with so many absentees uncounted

hasn't mike covered this already? The Absentee votes would go to Bush anyways. It's all moot. WE know that Bush won Florida. So it's 24(?)-199. I'm not sure what's the second digit is for Florida but it's that right now.

246 for Bush.

He needs to pick up 24 more EVs.

States he could do it with-

Alaska (3)

Hawaii (4)

Iowa (7)

Maine Congressional District (1)

Michigan (17)

Minnesota (10)

Nevada (5)

New Hampshire (4)

New Mexico (4?)

Wisconsin (10)

The best chances appear to be Alaska, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Iowa, which would give him 271.

If Bush wins, it isn't Kerry who loses...it's the people with juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases and those who can not walk and are stuck in wheelchairs who lose!

They were counting on Kerry to win and then wonder around the country laying his hands on them as president.

Okay, what in the hell was this?

If Bush wins, it isn't Kerry who loses...it's the people with juvenile diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and other debilitating diseases and those who can not walk and are stuck in wheelchairs who lose!

Don't worry - Edward can just combine them all into one massive class action suit against Bush.

And if starts channeling the dead at trial, Dubya is SUNK.

Score!

Not soon enough... 2008, IIRC.

Guest MikeSC

hasn't mike covered this already? The Absentee votes would go to Bush anyways. It's all moot. WE know that Bush won Florida. So it's 24(?)-199. I'm not sure what's the second digit is for Florida but it's that right now.

246 for Bush.

Alaska (3)

Hawaii (4)

Iowa (7)

Michigan (17)

Minnesota (10)

Nevada (5)

New Hampshire (4)

New Mexico (4?)

Wisconsin (10)

The best chances appear to be Alaska, Nevada, Wisconsin, and Iowa, which would give him 271.

Ya forgot OH.

-=Mike

Okay, what in the hell was this?

Failed humor.

Don't worry - Edward can just combine them all into one massive class action suit against Bush.

And if starts channeling the dead at trial, Dubya is SUNK.

I thought the dead voted for Bush? That Boondocks strip said so! :P

246 for Bush.

Alaska (3)

Hawaii (4)

Iowa (7)

Michigan (17)

Minnesota (10)

Nevada (5)

New Hampshire (4)

New Mexico (4?)

Wisconsin (10)

Ya forgot OH.

-=Mike

I'm going on the (somewhat safe) assumption that Ohio will be subject to lawsuits.

How much HP does Kerry's Lay On Hands heal, and how many times per day can he use it?

Kerry totally replenishes health, duh.

ngbbs3ff107b8095c3.gif

That's the Jim McGreevy method, not the Kerry method.

With 55% of all precincts reporting, John Thune is leading Minority Leader Tom Daschle by about 1500 votes in South Dakota.

The Indian vote, typically heavy for the Democrats, has probably not been counted yet.

Guest Anglesault

It was an Edwards guarantee, so we still have hope for 08.

HOw did this thread become the Big Election Thread?

People started talking about the live projections here, so it just grew from there.

You have given many hope, good job.

I'm also confused about how this became "the" thread for tonight.

Guest MikeSC

You have given many hope, good job.

I'm also confused about how this became "the" thread for tonight.

We're rebels.

-=Mike

Given the state of our country and the world in this day and age, I wonder how long it will be before we have an election where we have an obvious clear cut winner once again.

Given the state of our country and the world in this day and age, I wonder how long it will be before we have an election where we have an obvious clear cut winner once again.

When Clinton or Nixon are eligible to run again with new robot bodies?