TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest combat_rock

Jaime Noble making ROH debut tonight?

Guest combat_rock

Credit: www.rohwrestling.com

This is something someone posted on the ROH message boards:

I just got done dinner at a diner on Charger St., just 5 minutes from the Sports Center in Revere, where the show is tonight. Jamie Knoble was there eating dinner with an unknown male and female. I didn't approacch them at all considering I'm not rude but it sure looks like Jamie Knoble will debut in Ring of Honor tonight.

The Sports Center is the venue where ROH is holding their "Weekend of Thunder" night one event. The event was named such because it'll be highlighted by a guest apperance by Japanese legend Jushin "Thunder" Liger.

He's just waiting for WWE to bring him back in.

They definitely have room on the roster now...

Hmm reading that thread on the ROH board... it appears that guy who said that is just screwing around. Typical of that board really....

oh and Kris Herow sux Do0d!

i hate to say it but the roh fans are the reason i stopped ordering their tapes. that and discovering the greatness of iwa - mid south.

Guest The Last Free Voice

Don't take the few dunderheads like Philly's finest and the like as an accurate representation of the ROH faithfull. We're not ALL fucktards.

EDITED for spelling.

Hmm reading that thread on the ROH board... it appears that guy who said that is just screwing around. Typical of that board really....

oh and Kris Herow sux Do0d!

i hate to say it but the roh fans are the reason i stopped ordering their tapes. that and discovering the greatness of iwa - mid south.

If you stopped ordering ROH tapes because of the fans then you really are a moron.

Judging by the way you post- I think I'm correct.

If you stopped ordering ROH tapes because of the fans then you really are a moron.

Judging by the way you post- I think I'm correct.

why? i can still get all the great matches on comp tapes. and download from the internet.

You said the ROH fans are why you stopped ordering the tapes. Why?

i said that cause they are the reason istoped ordering full shows. the majority of them are scared to get into the matches. also last free voice i was more talking about guys like jswo than phillys finest.

You said the ROH fans are why you stopped ordering the tapes. Why?

i said that cause they are the reason istoped ordering full shows. the majority of them are scared to get into the matches. also last free voice i was more talking about guys like jswo than phillys finest.

But they're not and that's totally wrong.

All the Philly shows I've been to there have been a lot of heat for most of the matches.

Rottweilers v. Briscoes, the AJPW v. ROH stuff, Gen Next v. Briscoes/Walters/Rave, Homicide v. Joe- I could go on and on.

[quote=bob_barron,Nov 6 2004, 11:14 AM

Rottweilers v. Briscoes, the AJPW v. ROH stuff, Gen Next v. Briscoes/Walters/Rave, Homicide v. Joe- I could go on and on.

which homicide .vs. joe match? cause in the one i saw( reborn 1). apartr from the ocasional homicide chant the crowd was pretty dead.

I see cm is confusing concentration with boredom and disinterest.

i never argued that they werent concentrating. i was just arguing that there was not a lot of heat.

which homicide .vs. joe match? cause in the one i saw( reborn 1). apartr from the ocasional homicide chant the crowd was pretty dead.

That wasn't in Philadelphia.

i never argued that they werent concentrating. i was just arguing that there was not a lot of heat.

But I just gave you a list of matches where there are a lot of heat. I don't understand why you can't get into a tape of full matches b/c the crowd isn't going crazy for everything. When two people are doing a scientific match there often aren't a lot of spots to just make noise. The crowd absorbs it and tries to understand the psychology

I see cm is confusing concentration with boredom and disinterest.

You said they weren't getting into the matches. They are. They just don't make tons of noise at first.

The crowd absorbs it and tries to understand the psychology

and in my opinion fail miserably. considering most roh fans think psychology means working over a body part.

The crowd absorbs it and tries to understand the psychology

and in my opinion fail miserably. considering most roh fans think psychology means working over a body part.

Part of psychology is working over a body part.

yeah but roh fans seem to think its the be all and end all of phsychology.

Then your judgement of RoH fans is about as good as your ability with spelling and grammar.

Then your judgement of RoH fans is about as good as your ability with spelling and grammar.

actully its not as bad as my grammar.its not just roh fans who have this belief. its 90% of the iwc to.

actully its not as bad as my grammar.its not just roh fans who have this belief. its 90% of the iwc to.

And with at least seven grammatical errors, any debate over your grammar and spelling, and your judgement, is over.

You're wrong about ROH fans.

You're wrong about what they think of psychology.

You're wrong when you misspell words.

You're wrong when you use grammar like that.

Batting 0-4

But just cuz Knoble is waiting to go back up to WWE, can't he work ROH? Didn't Eddy and London work ROH right before being called up?

I think Noble is in Japan right now- or they're saving him for a bigger show. If he had showed up this weekend he would've been overshadowed by Liger.

Guest suplexmasta

Isn't there an internet-wide flaming rule (in existence since the days of USENET) that says, when you stoop to criticize grammar, you automatically lose? Oh, wait, here it is:

"Sometimes, you can tell when you are "winning" an argument when your

opponent begins to spew insults and other kinds of flames. In most cases, it's best to ignore these tactics, as they aren't usually germane to the argument. One exception to this is the "spelling flame" and its close cousin, the "grammar flame." The spelling flame is generally considered to be a sign that the flamer is losing the argument, knows it, and is flailing around in desperation. Apart from the lameness inherent in the spelling flame, there is always the risk that YOUR spelling might experience a lapse, with mortifying consequences."

-- from http://www.talkaboutsupport.com/group/alt....ges/310673.html

BTW, I couldn't ever get into ROH because I saw IWA:MS first, and they have wrestlers there who make you BELIEVE in the match instead of making you think about the quality of their psychology. The fans at IWA:MS shows help because they aren't concerned about how well Wrestler A is selling Wrestler B's offense; they just want to be entertained for a few hours.

Give me an Ian Rotten match with a brand new student he trained himself in IWA over an Indy Superstar vs. Indy Superstar match in ROH.

Give me a Nate Webb vs. Petey Williams spotfest (from YGST) over an armbarfest.

Give me pure unadulterated crowd heat over psychology anyday.

Maybe I'm just ranting, but (getting back to the matter at hand) I'd love to see Jamie Noble in IWA:MS when he gets there. Isn't he already booked for a show or two?

If you actually read what was being said, then you wouldn't have seen any flaming. All that was done was pointing out the many things that were sailing over cm's head. The grammar and spelling points were just icing on the cake.

If you actually read what was being said, then you wouldn't have seen any flaming. All that was done was pointing out the many things that were sailing over cm's head. The grammar and spelling points were just icing on the cake.

actully most of your arguments were totally irrelavent. barron gave joe .vs. cide as an example of great crowd heat. i said there wasnt much. you said i didnt understand they were concentrating. what exactly flew over my head?