TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cue_meanie

Banders Kennany

Alright, I've pretty much been a lurker around here since the Rantsylvania days, and all the other forms this board has taken since then, I've very rarely posted over the past 3 years, but this board has provided me much entertainment for a great while, but seriously the fact that Banders Kennany is on this board still, is simply outrageous. I just needed it to be said from someone who is completly unbiased on this situation, I am affiliated with no one on this board, I don't chat on AIM with anyone here, I belong to no TSM cliques but I can't even believe that someone this pathetic is allowed acces to this place with so many other bannings.

The fact that Banders is here brings down the whole board, its not entertaining, except for the one thread where he said he was going out and returned in a hour after getting in a "fist fight" with his friends.

In closing, if only for my sanity, please get rid of this guy, so I'll never have to read this tripe again.

Have you read this shit? In what way do I have bad taste, this kid is retarded. Until I started this thread the top 3 threads were all him, picking one poster and saying something utterly retarded, and PWNING them, or "mopping the floor" with them all while saying absolutely NOTHING. You point me in the direction of some entertaining shit from him, and I retract it all.

Death threats are allowed now. But I mean kill you like mop the mat with you. Getting me banned would just be like admitting you're not man enough to handle me.

I'm back home early because I got in a fistfight with my friends and they sent me back.

Banders joins the select group of people on this board to actually make me LOL.

I'm not trying to be snippy or anything, but in my first post I said that quote was the only entertaining thing I'd seen from him. And its only entertaining in a "what the fuck is this kid even saying" kind of way.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I'm not trying to be snippy or anything, but in my first post I said that quote was the only entertaining thing I'd seen from him. And its only entertaining in a "what the fuck is this kid even saying" kind of way.

This si the Upstanding George W. Bush ultra Conservative right wing viewpoint that Banders is a social deviant of sorts. perhaps cause he used the word faggot.

MrRant

World's most arrogant alfdogg ripoff

He stated the obvious. Rant is really really bad.

I'm not trying to be snippy or anything, but in my first post I said that quote was the only entertaining thing I'd seen from him.  And its only entertaining in a "what the fuck is this kid even saying" kind of way.

This si the Upstanding George W. Bush ultra Conservative right wing viewpoint that Banders is a social deviant of sorts. perhaps cause he used the word faggot.

I am at a loss

zing.

Use the quotes button, someone as E-literate as you, should know the dangers of just replying forthwith.

Dude, your name is cue_meanie. Are we actually supposed to be taking your shit seriously?

zing.

Use the quotes button, someone as E-literate as you, should know the dangers of just replying forthwith.

Dude, your name is cue_meanie. Are we actually supposed to be taking your shit seriously?

On a wrestling board, there's significantly worse. No offence to anyone here but this place has people named benoitrulz4life, NWOrulz, Angleplex, and a million other excruciatingly geek ass names. I'm sure one more wrestling related name isn't the end of the world. Plus your name is Pretty in Pink, I'm sure that it has some hilarious meaning I don't care about, but my name is not what I'm asking people to think about.

EDIT: And yes I realise you're the one and only "Banky" the man who saved the board from the brink, of what, I don't know.

On a wrestling board, there's significantly worse. No offence to anyone here but this place has people named benoitrulz4life, NWOrulz, Angleplex, and a million other excruciatingly geek ass names. I'm sure one more wrestling related name isn't the end of the world. Plus your name is Pretty in Pink, I'm sure that it has some hilarious meaning I don't care about, but my name is not what I'm asking people to think about.

EDIT: And yes I realise you're the one and only "Banky" the man who saved the board from the brink, of what, I don't know.

You take me way too seriously. I hate people like you. If Banders was here, I'd ask him to kill you for being such a bore. Whats with the Tupac avatar? Really man, Tupac would hate you for being such a gutless sack of pussy. Molly Ringwald is more gangsta than you. Please remove that avatar, its very unbecoming of your prudish conservative shit.

Sorry if I seem hasty, someone logged off while I was downloading a Mobb Deep album. Don't hate@!

erase the hate

Send the Mobb Deep's The Infamous and we'll be aok.

Going after my avatar, burn.

And 2Pac is better then Kerry, of course Kerry is better then Mobb Deep, so it all evens out in the end.

And all this is taking away from the true meaning of this thread which would be that Banders is the death of HD and maybe TSM as a whole.

By the way, Molly Ringwald jokes = gold. Seriously.

Going after my avatar, burn.

And 2Pac is better then Kerry, of course Kerry is better then Mobb Deep, so it all evens out in the end.

And all this is taking away from the true meaning of this thread which would be that Banders is the death of HD and maybe TSM as a whole.

By the way, Molly Ringwald jokes = gold. Seriously.

I don't think Tupac could make "She Blinded me with Science" listenable. Mobb Deep did. Tupac got smoked like a bitch. Mobb Deep is still alive. Being gangsta ain't a gimmick for them. They wouldn't say "I ain't got nuttin but love for ya". Tupac is only accessible to suburbanites bceause he was a martyr. If he hadn't died, you'd have a fucking Nickelback avatar, cunt.

hahaha. Prodigy's got sickle cell, so I'm sure his times up and at that time, I'm sure everyone will be clamoring for the hot "Mobb Deep: Greatest Hits" cd's. And dude you live in Saskatchewan, suburbs are 10X more "gangsta" then this:

SK-2910-4803.jpg

Shit, Nickelback is 10 times more gangster then that, but on a side note, are they still around?

I never claimed to be gangsta. I'm just saying Mobb Deep did it better than Tupac. And that was supposed to be Tupac's game. And really, any self respecting Tupac fan wouldn't be quoting such a pretentiously sappy, ego stroke of a track than that one. He's only marketable to the masses because he wrote whino commercial tracks like that one.

I don't even listen to much RAP, and I am hardly gangsta, I just know how the glamourization of Tupac works.

And back to the Banders subject, I find it mighty hypocritical that you want Banders banned for wishing death upon someone on a message board when you promote the music of someone who did it in a fairly consistant basis (when he wasn't recording aforementioned adult contemporary rap songs for 13 year old Bow Wow fans).

I never claimed to be gangsta. I'm just saying Mobb Deep did it better than Tupac. And that was supposed to be Tupac's game. And really, any self respecting Tupac fan wouldn't be quoting such a pretentiously sappy, ego stroke of a track than that one. He's only marketable to the masses because he wrote whino commercial tracks like that one.

I don't even listen to much RAP, and I am hardly gangsta, I just know how the glamourization of Tupac works.

And back to the Banders subject, I find it mighty hypocritical that you want Banders banned for wishing death upon someone on a message board when you promote the music of someone who did it in a fairly consistant basis (when he wasn't recording aforementioned adult contemporary rap songs for 13 year old Bow Wow fans).

So much to respond to here, firstly I never claimed to be gangsta either, liking Tupac doesn't automatically make you a hard ma fucker. Second Mobb Deep being alive does not make them more gangster then Tupac, infact if one was to look at that, it would be the opposite, not that that even matters in the slightest. And the fact that 2pac made some poppy songs to release as singles, which in turn made him money does not in any way take away from the fact that I like him, I'm sorry that you disagree and its the only thing that you can possibly make fun of me about right now.

And liking Pac's music does not make me a hypocrite because he said he wanted people dead, and not once in this thread do I make mention of me wanting Banders banned for wishing death on someone. I never even mentioned him talking about someones death once, except to say he's not funny. That's my complaint, not his controversial "how-dare-he" death threats its his taking over the board one thread at a time, and being incoherent while doing it.