TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k thx

theintensifier

I love theintensifier. He's my new favorite poster. I demand his thread in the computer folder be moved to classics.

He INTENSIFIES me.

:wub:

Guest Banders Kennany

Post after post, the asshole named theintensifier has proven himself to be a huge jerkoff and huge choda.

Guest Banders Kennany

Take your fight to the other threads. And if you have to know, intensifier tried to get one up on me so now I'm gonna kick him around town.

Take your fight to the other threads. And if you have to know, intensifier tried to get one up on me so now I'm gonna kick him around town.

Any enemy of theintensifier is an INTENSE enemy of mine.

Banders, you are going to kick me around town? Internet physical threats are really lame man, I think you can do better then this. Can you at least try to come up with something better?

Banders, you are going to kick me around town? Internet physical threats are really lame man, I think you can do better then this. Can you at least try to come up with something better?

Fucking have it.

You can be with theintensifiers 12 day plan to buuilding your INTENSITY.

Just send $50.00 in a brown paper bag to "chave, England" and you're set.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I wish I was intense...

You aren't encouraging him...

You can be with theintensifiers 12 day plan to buuilding your INTENSITY.

Just send $50.00 in a brown paper bag to "chave, England" and you're set.

But aren't there a couple thousand of you fucks running around England? How do we know it will get to the right UK Kotz?

Guest Banders Kennany Mark

Listen bro you don t want Banders to pwn you. Now is the time to just walk away with your tail between your legs. We can and will castrate your ass

Listen bro you don t want Banders to pwn you. Now is the time to just walk away with your tail between your legs. We can and will castrate your ass

That's better, not quite as good as I was hoping for though. Man, I learn something new everyday, I didn't know I could walk on this board, AND, that people that don't even know me have an obsession with my ass.