TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

South Park last night...

Man, this season is slow to discuss without Eagen here to start a new thread every week. Anyway... loved last night's episode. The kids in preschool were hilarious, especially Butters and Cartman. "Firemen" was kinda funny. Butters reaction when he found out the bully was released was classic.

My favorite part of the episode was at the end when they were like, "Miss Claridge, did Trent Boyette do this to you?" And she beeped twice for no. And the police were like, "Well that settles it, yes yes. You're going back to jail!"

Cartman being dragged into the bushes by the 6th graders at the end was pretty good too.

Great season so far. Still waiting for Lemmiwinks 2 which has been promised for this season.

Guest El Satanico

There's no new Lemmiwinks episode...can't you see they were just fucking with us

Guest El Satanico
Can someone explain to me how Kenny came back from the dead?

As always...he just magically reappeared with no explanation and no questions asked by the residents of South Park.

He reappeared at the end of "Red Sleigh Down" (the season finale of season six IIRC) out of the clear blue and was welcomed back by the gang.

He reappeared at the end of "Red Sleigh Down" (the season finale of season six IIRC) out of the clear blue and was welcomed back by the gang.

IIRC, at the end of the episode, Kenny walks up out of nowhere and mumbles Hey guys, whats going on?. I think Stan asks where hes been, and he says Oh, I was just hanging around, or something to that extent, and that was it.