TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Downhome

Smackdown...one and only...blah.

I can't believe some of you are falling for the piece of shit that is CCC.

Ugh.

This is my favorite Downhome.

Also, I thought JBL's "Booker T only won the WCW Championship because I wasn't in WCW" laughingly bad and yet at the same time completely awesome. It was EXACTLY what he needed to say at that moment, even though had Bradshaw been in WCW he would have been nothing.

The SMDN Survivor match is one of the biggest mismatches I've ever seen. One one side we have: Eddie, RVD, Big Show, Cena. And on Angle's side? Jindrak, Luther, and Carlito. My god that is just BAD. Sadly enough I can't help but think Angle's jobbers will all get eliminated and he'll be down 3-1 or something and rally to damn near win the match. It's really the only way to book it, the only variable is whether he pulls off the comeback or falls short against Eddie or whoever is last.

Guest Anglesault

Okay, no matter what name was in the envelope, Al Snow HAD to eliminate the guy who showed up on a men's TV show with no ass in his jeans. It just had to happen.

I just got the WWE email and realized there are 4 title matches, 2 Survivor Series Elimination matches and 'Taker vs. Heidenreich. Seems like a small card with not much talent to appear. Seems like the Elimination matches will get a decent amount of time hopefully.

Guest Anglesault
Seems like the Elimination matches will get a decent amount of time hopefully.

That's a lot of Mark Jindrak.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

There's 7 matches. 7-9 is the standard fare for PPV's.

The matches should be normal length. The Raw Series match could go pass 35 minutes though.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Expose who? Maven likely gets killed quick by Snitsky and Snitsky gets Dqed early...

It's HHH, Edge,Batistia,Jericho,Orton and Benoit. They all don't have much to be exposed of by now. Batistia and Orton are behind but they certaintly aren't green.

4 of those six are amongst the best in the business and the other two aren't slouches.

It's the Smackdown match I fear going over 15 minutes.

As I said, the SMDN survivor match will hopefully go as follows: Team Eddie beats the shit out of Jindrak, Luther, and Carlito, thus Angle is all alone. The match actually would be better than the Raw match if it follows this formula and gets rid of the deadwood.

As someone said, the best possible way for the Raw side is to have Snitsky get DQed very earlier, but leave Maven in there long enough to do what he needs to do. Orton, Jericho, Benoit vs. HHH, Edge, and Batista would definately be fine by me.

LOL, what 4 of those 6 are the best in the business?

Benoit - Excellent.

Jericho - Dull. His last good match was at Mania 20, and although it was good, it was just running through the motions. Jericho just doesn't get it done anymore.

Batista - Dull.

Orton - KING OF ALL THAT IS DULL. Sloppy-looking finisher. Rest-holds. Punch, punch, uppercut, resthold, punch, uppercut, resthold.

Triple H - Incredible heat, and still getting better. Passable.

Edge - Delivered DULL match with Benoit Monday. Might have even MORE boring matches as a heel.