TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Halo 2 on XBox Live

I'm generally a PC shooter man, but I've played my friend in the first one's split screen mode enough to get decent at it. I'll see about playing him a bit in the second one when he gets through the campaign (doesn't want to do multiplayer until he does) and I can try out the new guns and maps.

If I can get him to let me use his Live ID (I don't have Live), perhaps we can set up an arranged TSM party (no clan, I think he'll want to join his group of friends) and go around kicking other people's asses? Maybe we can annoy a whole server by having a dispute in public chat about whether Bret Hart or Chris Benoit was the better wrestler in their primes. ;)

Guest CronoT

Alright, I've got the game. Send me the Clan invite. Just to let you know, it's going to take me a while to get used to the game. I'm not Hercules, but I'm not a 98 lb. weakling, either.

Oh man. I figured I'd mostly play sports games on Xbox Live and very little Halo 2 since I have barely any shooter experience (GoldenEye, Perfect Dark, and the Halos- but never multiplayer Halo) but after a guy I beat on ESPN NFL invited me to play Halo 2.... wow.

5 hours later, I was more than hooked.

I'm not all that great, but this game is just too good on Live, even when you suck. It may very well surpass GE/Perfect Dark as the best multiplayer game of all time.

Feel free to play me and beat the fuck out of me for having an Ashlee Simpson avatar.

Gamertag: MattYoung