TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vasarian_Brandy

Public Service Announcement

Hey, y'all.

You may have noticed that I've been conspicuously (and probably not surprisingly) absent this past week or so.

Well... Work's decided to be really hectic, with a soon-changing schedule. Life's been dealing me some shit with finances. And frankly, there's some things I'm just stressing about that I shouldn't be... A little incident on here a couple weeks ago, for example.

So... For right now, I have to take myself out of circulation here. It's been a fun run, and before you ask... Yes, I -do- plan on coming back... Just, right now is not a good time to be focusing outward. Need to look back in, get myself all settled and such again so I can actually have -fun- with this all like I did when I first came back.

I'll be around the boards and the chat room when I can. I'll still be in the SFBL... Call it an 'alternate reality' for Chris Fury. :)

Take it easy, y'all.

Sad to see you go, Fury man.

As a future note, though, I'd greatly appreciate it if people would PM me this stuff, and then wait to make their statement of farewell until after they're written out of storylines.

I'm claiming the attack by Rev-0 to be the thing that drove Fury away. Just to make us look like bigger bastards.

Hope things get sorted out soon Fury, will be good to have you back.

Guest The Satanic Angel

Sorry to see you bowing out a second time, Fury. Hopefully the break between now and your return will be shorter than the first one.

Mike> Yeah... Sorry about that. :boxing:

Sly> No. :P

Toxxx> Well, that can be part of it... I'm sure that wouldn't have helped things, being in the back of his mind during his losing match with Landon (we're assuming)... But there might be something to help with the closure coming up.

Sarah> Nope... Not gonna be a year again... I'm figuring either after X-Mas (depewnding on how good the holiday is for people sending me money and such), or a month or two after. If I can get these financial matters squared, that will be a lot off my shoulders, and I'll be able to relax a little more.

Anyway, I'm working on a possible 'out' for Fury right now, so no one write any career-threatening injuries for me just yet. I'll keep folks appraised as needed.