TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Anglepalooza~!

::AP gives CoreyLazarus416 a "I'm gonna beat Mario and win the battle royal and becomes champion" balloon::

Guest Anglesault

::AS gives Corey a "Hey, AP, 2 out of 3 won't be bad" balloon::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

JR: BAH GAWD! The Cage is lowering!

The screen goes Black and White and Medal hits as Angle-Plex hobbles out to the cage. The effects of the beatings he received are still there. He shakes the cage and climbs up a little, then jumps down and nods his satisfaction. He enters the cage. The arena goes dark and Ave Satani hits and Mario Logan calmly walks out to the cage. He stares AP down and enters the cage. The bell rings.

Mario starts off right away by kicking Plex right in the ribs and nailing several elbows to the injured area. He picks Plex up and nails a back breaker. Mario lifts Plex over his shoulder and rams him back first into one side of the metal cage. He picks him up and runs him into a second one. He tries a third time, but Angle-Plex shifts his weight and turns it into a reverse DDT. However, this move lands Angle-Plex right on the injured area and he is unable to capitalize right away. Both competitors lay injured on the mat.

Mario gets up first and begins to pick Plex up, but Plex nails a low blow and a DDT. While Mario is on the ground, Plex does a leg crusher to Mario’s right knee. Plex picks him up and whips him over in a dragon screw leg whip. Plex whips Mario into the corner and turns him over into the tree of woe. He then releases Mario’s left foot and lets him dangle by his right. Plex dropkicks the knee and attempts to Gore it. However, Mario slides off the turnbuckle and AP hits nothing but metal and pad.

Mario limps up and begins stomping on Plex’s kidneys. He nails a knee drop and a standing somersault splash. He signals that he is going up top. However, he takes too long to get up and Plex jumps up and crotches him on the top rope.  Plex signals and reaches under the ring apron to produce…the aWoSLEDGE! Plex nails Mario in the face with the sledge. He then climbs up and NAILS a tope rope Angle-Plex onto the sledge. AP is all set to leave the ring, when the arena goes dark. The Dungeon of Doom’s music hits and noises can be heard in the ring. When the lights come back on, AP is in the ring all by himself and an unconscious Mario is being carried to the back by the Replacement. The ref rings the bell and awards the match to Mario as the Dungeon of Doom music continues. AP is LIVID in the ring, smashing the cage with the aWoSledge.

JR: Bah GAWD! That Cheat Mario! I guarantee you folks, we haven’t seen the end of this war!

::Pennywise is seen in the crowd carrying a sign that reads, "See, I told you Angle-Plex sucks!::

:TSS laughs at AP's misfortune, just because he KNOWS AP will ref a fair match, puts down his martini, finishs his cigar, turns off Casablanca,  and starts to get ready for his match:

::As AP is leaving, Pennywise comes down and sprays CWM and AP with the hose connected to the septic tank.  Pennywise screams, "Don't you ever call us the 'Feces' again!"::

Guest Anglesault

NEW RULE

This thread will only be for the show. Post attacks in the OAOAST and comments in OOC.

AS, can we do backstage shit in this thread? Like my cigar-smoking, martini-drinking stuff?

::A fat guy with a skullet walks into the Dungeon of Doom.  Pennywise is now on top of the Titantron still making bad remarks about AP. He gets down and does commentary for the rest of the PPV::

Guest Sandman9000

::Sandman comes out to clean the ring.  Hey, it's finally time for the towel boy to earn his paycheck.  Of course, he could do without the chants of "Clean it up asshole, clean it up!"  (Clap Clap)::

Alright, in that case.......

:TSS has a seat, turns Casablanca back on, sips his martini again, gets another cigar, and kicks back and relaxes:

Guest caboose

::Caboose arrives at the arena.

Caboose is carrying two things.

One is a Chair with AlfDogg and SomeGuy sprayed on it.

The second is a briefcase.

Michael Cole-'Hey Caboose! What's in the briefcase?!?!?'

Caboose-'The future of the One&OnlyAngleSaultThread.'

Cole-'What do you mean?!?!?'

Caboose-'It's the results of the Battle Royal match. Entrants. Entry Order. Exit Order. Winners. Losers. Champions. Jobbers.

It's got everything.

And I Guaran-DAMN-tee that once the Battle Royal is over, when it's all said and done, when all the smoke has cleared, when all the dust has settled, there will be one man's name in lights.

And once that name is shining, the One&OnlyAngleSaultThread will never, EVER be the same again!'::

Guest Anglesault

::Rikishi tries to spray aWo on the ref, but winds up with something resembling "pMa"::

Guest Sandman9000

::Sandman finishes cleaning up the ring, and leaves to indifference::

Guest Anglesault

::Sandman reaches the back and gets sledges by Sault and Stinkfaced by Rikishi::

Guest Sandman9000

::Sandman uses the mop to hit a low blow on the obese Samoan, and enters a stand-off with AS::

::Jason chases AP past Michael Cole, Vince denies wanting to screw Bret again::

Guest CoreyLazarus416

**Corey Lazarus signs autographs for fans nearby, even though they don't want him to. He then steals one kid's dry-erase board and marker, and delivers a Director's Cut (double-cradle knee-drop piledriver) onto the concrete floor to the poor bastard. Corey slaps the kid's mother, and the fans boo as Corey draws the aWo symbol on the dry-erase board and holds it up high.**

Guest Anglesault

::The standoff continues until Rikishi RiKICKS Sandman from behind and nails him with another Stinkface as the aWo retreats.::

::Pennywise takes Corey's board and breaks it on his head, then returns to sit with the commentators::

Guest Sandman9000

::After getting the stench of Rikishi's rear end out of his face, Sandman decides he has had enough.  The towel boy marches through the entrance, towards the ring, to air some greviences::

Guest Sandman9000

::P.O.D.'s "Boom" hits and Sandman walks out.  The crowd is initally excited that something is happening, but the excitement dies once they realize that it is just the towel boy.  Sandman enters the ring and takes the mic.

"Rikishi, I am sick of you.  I am sick of being hounded and attacked by you and the aWo everywhere I go.  All I can see is that hideous, fat ass of yours.  When I go to sleep, I see the ass in my nightmares.  When I take a shower, I see the ass replacing the showerhead.  All I can see is that ass of yours!  Ass, Ass, Ass!"

:: The crowd starts to stir, sensing conflict and anger::

"So, right now, it looks like I am pulling triple duty at AngleSlam.  Once I win the Battle Royale, I get my well-deserved title shot.  I'm also going to fulfill my towel boy duties to the fullest degree.  However, I am also booked against you in a Stinkface match.  Buuuuuuut, since one of your gimmicks is in this match, let me throw a wrinkle into this shit."

"I, Sandman 9000, the towel boy, officially challenge you, Rikishi, to a Stinkface/Mop on a Pole match.  Let's see how you like that, you fat f*ck!"

::The crowd cheers, simply because something is happening::

::Pennywise throws down his headset and attacks Sandman with a mop, a ref comes down and rings the bell::

Guest Sandman9000

::Sandman, blinded by the attack from behind, knows he needs to reverse the momentum and end this quickly, else he won't have energy left for the Battle Royale.  However, what can he do against this evil clown?::

::Sandman goes for a desperation low blow, but Pennywise blocks the shot and tosses Sandman out of the ring::