TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

Anglepalooza~!

Guest Some Guy

::SG is growing impatient waiting for his match to show up!  He wants to feel the thrill of victory over alddogg and Caboose, then go on to win the Rumble::

::SG lights a Cigarette and paces back and forth::

::Kevin Sullivan and Mario get Pennywise and Jason more hyped up for the Rumble.  Mario points out that it once took six men to dump the fatman at one time.  Mario also talks about how he almost won the Rumble after that by being the last man.  Sullivan stares into his magical crystal ball and predicts victory to the Faces of Fear if they work together.  If theydon't it will alter the future in bad ways::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::CWM tells some guy and ALFDOGG that anglesault has the triple threat match and he's not online right now. CWM will try and get another copy though.::

::AP is being interviewed in the back::

Cole: AP, did you see that TSS's foot was on the rope?

AP: Of course I didn't. I was blined because CWM through some kind of dust in my face.

Cole: Well, I hear that TSS is looking for you.

AP: Right now, I just want to say something to TSS. TSS, I'm very sorry about what happend, but I tried my best to call it fairly. So lets just put this behind us and move on.

Cole: You excpect him to just forget about it? He could be the IC Champ!

::AP walks into his locker room without responding to Cole's last comment::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

he does. but he sent it to AS and AS has the only copy we think. we're working on it.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Okay. now we can't get the Triple Threat yet, which means we can't post the tag match either.

So do you guys want me to post Anglesault vs. TrebleCharged or should we wait and do everything in order?

AnglePalooza [Results]

Championship Match  [Writen By CWM]

Special Ref. CWM

Treble Charged vs. Anglesault ©

Battle Royal for #1 Contender at AngleSlam

Triple Threat [Winner Wrestles In Tag Match] {Written By MarioLogan}

caboose vs. alfdogg vs. some guy

Tag Team Title Match {Written By TheSoleSurvivor }

D-lo/winner of 3 way vs. mystery opp.

Jason & Mystery Partner w/Mario  vs.  Hart Foundation {Written by Mario Logan}

--------------------------------------------------

3 Falls [First-Single, 2nd-Hardcore Title, 3rd - IC Title]

Special Ref Angle-plex

Cobainwasmurdered vs. The Sole Survivor

Winner of 1st Fall: CWM

Winner of 2nd Fall: TSS

Winner of 3rd Fall: CWM

Cage Match

Angle-plex vs. MarioLogan

Winner: MarioLogan

Grudge Match:

Zack Malibu vs. EvenflowDDT

Winner: EvenflowDDT

Ladder Match:

BigMcLargeHuge vs Bip Poppa Popick

Winner: BBP

Guest alfdogg

I say go ahead and post the title match.

EDIT: Post No. 100 of ANGLEPALOOZA~!, BAYBEE!

Guest caboose

Sorry guys, as AS will tell you, I actually fell unonscious while drunk about 7 hours ago(art imitates life).

It took several jars of coffee to get me sober, i haven't finished the Battle Royal, I'm only half way through(damn vodka).

I promiose to have it done before it's Monday your side of the pond.

It's already Monday here, but thank god for the MayDay Bank Holiday.

Plus there will be the Snooker World Championship Final, and the Anti-Capitalist MayDay London Riots to enjoy.

I'll have the Royal as soon as humanly poosible.

P.S-Who ever wrote the CWM/TSS match, cheers for ripping off my style from the AS/HHH match at AngleMania.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Anglesault (champ) vs. Treble Charged For The HeavyWeight Title Of The World

A Video Package Is shown highlighting the Anglesault/TrebleCharged feud from TC’s frist spear and AS’s response of TrebleCleft all the way to CWM’s SHOCKING turn on his aWo comrades and joining TC.

Cobainwasmurdered comes down to the ring in a referee shirt and says that the aWo CAN NOT interfere. Brand New Low hits and TC comes down to the ring. MEDAL hits and AS and Rikishi come down to the ring.

CWM bans Rikishi from ringside though and tells the offical to ring the bell.

AS and TC stand toe to toe. AS slaps TC hard in the face, TC goes low and then rolls up AS for  a quick two count. AS gets up and in CWM’s face about the quick count. As they argue TS sneaks up behind ‘Sault and gives him THE HALF DOWN (the stroke) instead of covering TC picks up AS and irish whips him into the corner and chokes him, CWM ignores the choke. AS grabs TC and tosses HIM into the corner and applies a choke hold of his own. CWM quickly makes him break the hold. AS gives TC a ddt and a snap suplex and then he WORKS THE LEG~! AS applies a figure four. CWM drags TC close enough to the ropes for him to grab them. AS jumps to his feet and pushes CWM, CWM pushes AS back into a waiting TC who gives him the SCATTER BRAIN (brainbuster) 1..2…NO! 2.9!

TC picks him up for another SCATTER BRAIN but AS slides out and chop blocks the knee. He quickly goes for the SALT & PEPPER but TC worms his way to the ropes. AS pulls TC away from the ropes and gives him the SODIUM DRIVER 1.. CWM takes so long to count the fall that TC kicks out at 1! AS is pissed but doesn’t let himself get thrown off his game plan. He pulls TC into postion for the SALTSAULT (moonsault) as he takes flight CWM moves TC out of the way.TC capitlizies by applying the TORONTO MAPLE LEAF, AS won’t give up though. CWM lifts his arm 1,2, 3..NO AS hulks up and gives TC the ANGLESLAM but CWM refuses to count the fall. AS gets all up in CWM’s face as if to say “Tell Me you didn’t Just Do That!” while AS wastes valubale time arguing TC collects himself and in an IRONIC twist of fate gives AS the TESTICLE SLEDGE. TC goes for the RED-PLEX (perfect-plex) 1..2…NO! 2.999.

TC and CWM can’t believe what just happened! TC is pissed and signals for the BRAND NEW LOW (rikishi driver) when he goes for it AS pushes him into CWM. REF BUMP BAYBEE~! Some Guy and Angle-Plex wander down towards the ring but stay outside of the ring remember CWM’s ruleing that they can’t interfere. Anglesault picks up TrebleCharged and hits the SALT SHAKER but there’s no ref! Anglesault gets up and shakes CWM until he wakes up. CWM is revived and AS turns around but TC  had taken the time to grab the Heavyweight title and he nails AS with it. 1..2…NO! HE KICKED OUT! HE KICKED OUT! TC and CWM throw a Hissy Fit. TC picks up Anglesault and gives him the BRAND NEW LOW. It has to be over! 1..2….but CWM has stopped counting! WHAT THE HELL?!? TrebleCharged gets up and confronts CWM. While he’s doing this Angle-plex slips Angleault the HEAVYWEIGHT title. TC grabs CWM by the shirt and tears it off to reveal an aWo SHIRT! SWERVE BAYBEE~! TC is in shock. To late he remembers Anglesault and turns around only to be flattend by a BELT SHOT!

1..2..3!!

WINNER AND STILL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP: ANGLESAULT

Some Guy and Angle-plex jump in the ring and celebrate with AngleSault and Cobainwasmurdered. CWM gets out of the ring and grabs some spraypaint from under the ring. He paints aWo on AS’s belt.

But the Battle Royale is still to come!! What if an aWo member wins? Will they Fight their leader Anglesault? Why did CWM rejoin the aWo?

THE REST OF THE PPV WILL BE POSTED AS SOON AS IT IS RECIEVED

:An extremley sore TSS is SOOO happy for AS, but has some business to take care of. He sees AP in the ring, so he sprints down to the ring,  knocks him down with a big boot, and grabs an air conditioner, and drops it right on his balls....45 times.:

TSS: That's what you get for THAT......beeyotch,

I say go ahead and post the title match.

You forgot about the impromptu match:

Sandman 9k vs.  Pennnywise

Anglesault has copies of:

Triple threat

Jason vs. Harts

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::TSS has obviously forgotten about the rest of the aWo. the other 3 members swarm TSS and put him down and out::

WILL TSS BE ABLE TO COMPETE LATER?

Guest Some Guy

::Sg says, "aWo 4-Life", CWM is the man!::

::SG DANCES~! to celebrate the SWERVE~!::

::TSS has obviously forgotten about the rest of the aWo. the other 3 members swarm TSS and put him down and out::

WILL TSS BE ABLE TO COMPETE LATER?

::All four Faces of Fear storm the ring and annilate the aWo::

:TSS is OUT COLD on the outside of the ring, his arm smashed up even more. He has to be rolled back on a stretcher, but he rolls off and limps to the back. He slowly turns around to the ring and flips off the celebrating aWo. :

Guest Sandman9000

::To add to the insanity, Sandman has recovered from his latest beating, and he comes rushing down to the ring with a BRAND NEW BARBED WIRE MOP!!! and makes a bee-line straight for Rikishi::

::The Faces assist Sandman in his assualt by bringing deadly weapons to the ring to attack Rikishi and the aWo::

Guest cobainwasmurdered

::the aWo jump out of the ring and go back to their locker room where the divas are waiting for the, they prepare for the battle royal.::

Guest Sandman9000

::Sandman, full of rage, stands on the middle rope and taunts the aWo, specifically Rikishi, as his foolishly forgets all about the Faces in the ring, especially since they all have brough florescent lightbulbs with them::

Guest Some Guy

::SG "Dances" with Stacy and Trish, figuring that he might as well have 2 3-ways today.  After he is done he drinks a beer with CWM, aWo is just too SWEET!!!!::

::Jason takes the Sandman and uses him as a club against fatass Rikishi.  The other Faces drag him back in, and murder him, not literaly.  The fatman sits on Rikishi, and grabs the mic, his voice sounds hauntingly familiar::

"Rikishi, you call yourself the main fat man in the Wrestling, you're nothing bu t a fat loser.  12 years ago I used to cripple wrestlers, just any face back in that era who I hurt.  At Angleslam, I will show you how a fat man is supposed to wrestle!"

::The Faces continue to beat down on the Rikishi::

Guest Sandman9000

::Sandman comes off the top with the 666 DIVING MOP SHOT with his barbed wire mop to Rikishi, busting the Samoan open.  He celebrates with the Faces, who are still thirsty for blood, and still have a barbed wire mop and florescent lightbulbs in the ring...::

::The Faces decide not to attack.  As they leave, Pennywise instructs the Sandman to give the fans these "aWo Sucks!" balloons::

Guest Sandman9000

::Sandman, who wisely decides that being beat down before the Battle Royale would be a bad thing, decides to go along with the Faces and pass out the balloons::