TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Smarkdown (May 6/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

[Loud music booms through the darkened arena.

Suddenly a series of 6 large yellowish pyros explode one after another from the left side of the stage to the right.  As soon as they're done another bunch of orange-ish pyros burst across the stage from the right side back to the left as the Smarkdown logo appears on the SWF-tron.

After a few seconds the lights return, scan an excited audience then zoom in on the announcer's table...]

Curry - Here we are once again for SWF Smarkdown!

NTD - Get the F out!

Curry - What?

NTD - You heard me...get the fuck out!  

Curry - Well...I never.  Anyways on with the SWE, er I mean SWF action!

Guest BA_Baracus

NON-TITLE MATCH

Erek Taylor vs. Lady Red

- The new LHW champ will try to continue his winning ways and Lady Red will try to kick out of her losing streak this Monday!

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONERSHIP

Johnny Rotten vs. Hville Thugg

- Rotten’s deputy commissionership is a loose end that Stubby’s been wanting to tie up for some time.  If the Hville Thugg wins Rotten will be stripped of his position, but if Rotten somehow manages to pull off the victory he gets to sign a match that cannot be over-ridden by Stubby or anyone else.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Stryke vs. El Luchadore Magnifico

- On Storm Magnifico was upset by the rookie, Erek Taylor and lost the LHW title.  On Smarkdown he’ll try to regain some momentum against the current hardcore champ, Stryke.

TAG TEAM #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Thoth & Fallout vs. Sacred & Jay Dawg

- Sacred has been at odds with both Thoth and Fallout recently and Jay Dawg feuded with Fallout in the past.  The team that wins this match will go on to face the champs on Storm!

Guest BA_Baracus

As the introducting pyrotechnics ends and the card disappears from the Smarkstron, the cameras complete one giant sweep of the Landon Arena. The continous bickering of Curry and NTD overlay the sound systems, that is, until Commissioner McWeed phones them and swears them out. The Topeka fans rise to their feet, raising their signs high above their heads. Since the SWF budget is running low, the fans don't get the usual air time. To Curry and NTD we go.... !!!

"(Curry) Smarkdown!!"

"(NTD) I thought they were going to change that name. It's an insult to everything I believe in."

"(Curry) What is it that you believe in?"

"(NTD) Anti-Pantsonomy."

"(Curry) Welcome to the Landon Arena in Topeka, Kansas, where we are just about ready to kick this show into full gear. In what was the most shocking upsets since Ketchum and Raynor, Erek Taylor managed to dethrone the Light Heavyweight Champion El Luchador Magnifico!"

"(NTD) He got lucky. Beginner's luck, it happens to everyone."

"(Curry) Well, we'll see if the win was a fluke or not. Tonight, Erek Taylor will take on Lady Red. Of course, these two have had an interesting history."

"(NTD) Yeah, Erek got screwed by Lady Red in a non sexual way! HA!"

Two red spotlights begin to converge as the lights simmer down to a near black. Stylized images of reversed teardrops begin to appear on the Smarkstron, seen clearly because of the black and white background. The electronic funeral march, the theme to "A Clockwork Orange", begins to play as Lady Red steps out into a world of hatred aimed towards her. She moves forward, her face shrouded by the hooded kimono.

"(Funyon) The following match is scheduled for one fall..... Introducing first, from the Shinjuku region in Tokyo, Japan!! Weighing in at 140 pounds..... LADY REEEEEDDDDD!!!!!!"

Lady Red galantly strides through the ramp, her ears being pounded with the countless insults from the crowds. Red walks up the steel stairs before entering the ring, moving towards the center where she can duck the objects being thrown at her. After hundreds of soda bottles and popcorn bags, the fans finally calming down. It doesn't last long as they erupt in cheers once again, Trust Company's "Downfall" being the obvious cause. The lights transform into a show, every light bulb portraying a different color, turning the arena into a nightclub.

"Can I break away? Push me away...

Make me fall, just to see..

another side of me.

Push me away, you can't see, what I see,

on the other side of me...."

"No one can see anything on the other side of me!!"

"I walk! I crawl! Losing everything, ready for a downfall."

As the chorus ends, flames begin to ignite until it sets off a giant explosion of pyrotechnics! Smoke and dust are left behind and as the lights return to normal, and as the giant vacuum sucks the smoke out of the air, the LHW Champion is revealed in a crouched pose.

"(Funyon) And his opponent!! From Anaheim, California, weighing in at 195 pounds, he is the SWF Light Heavyweight Champion..... EREK.... TAYLOOORR!!!"

Taylor mindlessly spins around, absorbing the excitement of the fans before breaking off into a run. Taylor tosses the LHW Title belt aside before sliding into the ring, immediately pounded on by Lady Red!

***Ding ding ding!!!***

Taylor takes the punishment of the kicks before fighting back, rising to his feet and catching Red's foot in the air. Esteem high after Storm, Erek twists under Red's leg, planting the Clannie to the ground with a dragon screw leg whip. Kivell separates the two, allowing Red to rise back up before letting this battle go on. Red and Taylor begin to circle the ring, their eyes focusing on each other's moves. Erek suddenly bursts into laughter, pointing at Red's makeup, but manages to keep the laughter in. Red, angered, lunges forward but Erek ducks under and drives a knee into Red's midsection.

"(NTD) How bad is that? He was laughing at the girl! How insensitive!"

"(Curry) Well, I think Lady Red's makeup makes her, well, a joke. It isn't Hallow's eve."

"(NTD) But still! A man never laughs at a lady."

"(Curry) You laugh at pregnant women!"

"(NTD) Don't change the subject!"

The laughter suddenly ceases, and Erek turns around to connect with a hard right. Taylor delivers another right, a third, a fourth, a fifth before grabbing Red by the wrist and hurling her across the ring. Red rebounds and the momentum quickly shifts as Red leaps into the air and performs a flying clothesline, knocking Erek Taylor to the ground. The LHW Champion pops back up to his feet, engaging Lady Red with fierce chops.... SMACK!

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!"

SMACK!

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!"

Taylor forces Red to the ropes, where he grabs hold of Red's hand and whips her across the ring. Red counters the whip with a whip of her own, and as Taylor rebounds into a flying forearm, Red drops down on her back and shoots both her legs into the air, drilling it into Taylor's gut! Red then pushes off as hard as she can, launching Taylor into the air with a monkey toss.

"(Curry) Great combination by Lady Red."

"(NTD) You go girl!"

Red rises to her feet and moves forward, grabbing Erek by the hair and pushing him into the corner. Red immediately shoots her right leg forward, pressing it against Erek's chest and containing the LHW Champion on the buckles. Red, revealing that the preceding move was just a setup, begins shooting countless kicks towards Erek. The lightning fast kicks begin nailing Erek on the chest, on the arms, on the biceps, and just about everywhere else. Taylor crosses his arms on his chest, trying to protect himself from the kicks but the velocity and speed of Red is too great, forcing Erek to dive out of the way. Red turns around and moves forward, her heart begging for another assault. Erek catches the Clannie off guard, quickly grabbing Red by the legs and tripping her down. Taylor places Red's legs into a "V" formation and attempts to cross it up into a sharpshooter. Red breaks free and pops up to her feet, swinging a hard right and connecting it with Erek's cheek!

"(Curry) Lady Red scrambling out of the sharpshooter, which can be claimed as Erek Taylor's momentum shifter."

"(NTD) What the f*ck is a momentum shifter?"

"(Curry) The move in which the wrestler uses to get the tides to go his way."

"(NTD) You're a sad, sad man."

Red moves in and swings another right, a third, a fourth, a fifth, and a sixth. Red pushes Erek towards the ropes before lashing out and delivering a hard chop across Erek's chest.

SMACK!

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!"

Red grabs Erek by the wrist and whips him to the ropes. The LHW Champion quickly tangles himself up, putting himself in even more danger than he can imagine. Erek tries hooking loose but the ropes have gone around. Red smiles and races forward. Taylor tries harder to pull away but it's too late and Red nails the LHW Champion with a clothesline, sending him stumbling to the outside.

"(Curry) The former Annie Eclectic knocks her former friend, Erek Taylor to the outside."

"(NTD) You ever wonder why they're not friends anymore?"

"(Curry) It's my job to, sadly."

Red moves to the outside, immediately dodging many empty cups thrown at her. She points out the culprits, sending security after them. The Assassin bends down and grabs Erek by the hair before dragging him up to his feet. Red backs away a bit, squares up, and cannons a foot into the air, connecting it with Erek's chin and sending the LHW Champion stumbling backwards. Erek manages to catch his balance but nevertheless, Red comes swooping in and leaping into the air to deliver a high dropkick to the mouth! The manuever sends Erek to the barricades, where the front row fans immediately lunge forward to give Erek a pat on the back. Security tries to restrain these enthusiastic fans but the odds are against the guards. Lady Red takes advantage of the crowd, racing up to the apron and ascending the buckles in a hurry. She launches herself off before landing on Erek's shoulders. Red hooks the legs and immediately falls down, dragging Erek down with her into a headscissors takedown from the top rope!!

"(NTD) WHOO! NOW THAT'S HIGH FLYING!"

"(Curry) The Clan's Assassin taking to the air, where Erek likes to spend time at."

"(NTD) Oh please Curry, nobody can stay in the air. That's physically impossible."

"(Curry) I think you didn't ge-"

"(NTD) Don't change the subject!"

Red, on the rise, begins shooting ferocious kicks into the midsection of Erek Taylor, battering him enough for a cover. She ignores the referee Matthew Kivell's repeated warnings of a countout, and grabs Erek by the hair. Bringing the LHW Champion over to the announcer's table, Red drills Taylor with a kick to the gut. Taylor doubles over, fooling Red and allowing him to tackle her to the ground. Taylor mounts himself on Red's chest, and begins raining down continous hard rights while choking Red with his left hand. The modified Lou Thesz Press doesn't last long, for Taylor must let go to avoid the countout. Erek slides into the ring, bringing Red in with him before hooking her leg for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THRE- OOOH! Red shoots a shoulder up!

"(Curry) Erek Taylor with the Lou Thesz Press."

"(NTD) Whazah? That isn't a Lou Thesz Press. That was like the cheapest ripoff I've seen in my lifetime! How dare he disgrace the legend like that! FOR SHAME!"

"(Curry) You have *got* to lay off the spicy noodles."

"(NTD) Then you have *got* to stop bringing them as lunch. You're earning a 400 grand contract and you're bringing 50 cent noodles for lunch."

Red instinctively pushes Erek off and sweeps him off his feet with a low kick. Both combatants rise to their feets at the same time, and both competitors hold back on their attacks, trying to figure out the other's strategy. Red drops into a martial arts stance and begins moving side to side, waiting for an attack from Erek Taylor. The LHW Champion moves forward cautiously, before extending a hand.

"(Curry) What? Why is Erek going for a handshake?"

"(NTD) Friends forever?"

Lady Red looks at the hand suspiciously, and for good reason too! As soon as she stretches her hand out, Erek thrusts it forward, connecting it with Red's forehead! The Clan Assassin, irate, explodes! She shoves Taylor back and delivers an ongoing onslaught of hard rights, forcing Erek to the ropes. Red grabs Taylor by the wrist and hurls him to the ropes. Taylor rebounds and Red takes advantage of the leverage with a clothesline. Red breaks off into a run, bouncing off the perpendicular ropes before dropping an elbow into Taylor's gut. Red goes for the cover...

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THR- OOH! The LHW Champion, more known as the High Flying Prince kicks out before the three.

"(NTD) Ha! That's what you get, Taylor! Can't fool a Clannite and get away with it!"

"(Curry) Surprisingly, I agree with you on that statement."

"(NTD) Shut the f*ck up."

Red brings Taylor up in a hurry, letting him dangle on his foot before lashing out with a hard chop! Red delivers a hard right, a left hook, then finishes up with a midsection kick, sending Taylor staggering to the turnbuckle. Red breaks off into a run before leaping into the air, nailing Erek with a body splash. Lady Red backs up, letting Erek stagger forward before quickly setting the LHW Champion up for the Triple C Hold! Erek instantaneously retaliates, struggling and finally breaking out of the hold. Taylor turns around and swings a right, which is catched in the air! Red lunges her head forward, colliding it with Taylor's skull!

"(Curry) Red with the Triple C attempt, which is an automatic victory for her if it is locked in."

"(NTD) Ooooh! Pepsi!"

Taylor staggers, his hands immediately pulling up to tend to the forehead. Red takes advantage, immediately delivering a body punch to the unguarded midsection. Lady Red swiftly brings her feet up and delivers a dropkick to Taylor's knees. The LHW Champion drops to his knees, the momentum going against him so much. Red brings the LHW Champion up to his feet, delivers a right to force him to the ropes before grabbing him by the wrist. With one pull, Red sends Taylor racing to the ropes. Taylor rebounds and Red immediately capitalizes, leaping into the air and hooking her legs around Taylor's neck before pulling it down into a hurricarranna. Red locks it in for the cover..

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE-OOOH!!!

"(Curry) What a hurricarranna!! But Erek Taylor still kicks out!!"

Red rises to her feet, a little woozy but manages to regain her mind and soul. The Clan's Assassin brings Erek up to his feet before grabbing him by the head and rolling him back into the ring. Red slides in, pushing Erek on to his back before pulling his leg up for the cover...

ONE!!

TWO!!

THR- OOH! Erek pops a shoulder up in time. Red, not discouraged in any way, goes for another cover but the LHW Champion kicks out before two. Erek staggers to his feet, immediately pummeled back with a hard right, courtesy of Lady Red. Red lays down a barrage of rights, forcing Erek to the corner. Red grabs Erek by the wrist and hurls him across the ring, hard. Taylor staggers forward, arching his back in pain as Red swoops in for a clothesline! Erek ducks under, spins around and doubles Lady Red over with a kick to the gut! Taylor steps forward and grabs Red by the neck before pulling it down, planting her face to the canvas with a hard DDT!

"(Curry) Erek Taylor trying to get some offense going and with that DDT, it could be coming anytime now."

Erek brings Red up to her feet, but before he can do any sort of attack, Red thrusts her first forward, raking the LHW Champion in the eyes. Lady Red grabs the dazed Erek by the wrist and whips the LHW Champion to ropes, or tries. Erek holds on to Red's hands and counters the whip into a kick to the midsection! Red doubles over and Erek steps forward, grabbing Red's head and placing it under his arm. Taylor begins to wrench the Clan Assassin but Red puts up a gallant struggle, breaking free and shoving Taylor to the ropes. Taylor rebounds and Lady Red floors him with a high superkick!

"(NTD) Well I guess that's Red's 'momentum shifter'."

"(Curry) Now that you said it, I did sound like a dork."

"(NTD) Thank you. That's what I've been trying to tell your mom! [screams] I TOLD YOU I WAS RIGHT, B*TCH!"

Red brings Taylor up to his feet and grabs him by the wrist before hurling him across the ring. Taylor rebounds, immediately ducking under a Lady Red clothesline and slamming on the brakes. Taylor spins around and quickly grabs Red by the waist. The High Flyin Prince begins to hoist the Assassin into the air, but once again, underestimates the capabilities of the Clannie. Red backflips over Taylor before running forward, grabbing hold of Erek's head and planting him into the canvas with a bulldog!

"(Curry) Great bulldog by An- I mean, Lady Red!"

"(NTD) You just said her first name! FIRE THIS F00!"

"(Curry) Oh puh-leeze, they can't touch me as long as you're here. It's in the SWF contract! Fire me, and fire you!"

"(NTD) DON'T FIRE THIS F00!"

Red pushes Taylor up to his feet but Taylor quickly breaks free and retaliates with a hard hook. Taylor delivers another punch, a third, a fourth, a fifth before grabbing Red by the wrist and hurling her to the ropes. Red rebounds and instinctively throws her right fist forward for a clothesline, not anticipating that Erek would go down under and grab her by the waist. Taylor hoists Red into the air before planting her down to the canvas with a diving spinebuster! Erek quickly grabs hold of Red's legs and places it into a "V" formation before crossing it up and spinning around, trapping the Clan Assassin with a sharpshooter. Taylor holds on with one arm and with his free arm, flings it around Red's neck, cutting out her windpipe! The crowds erupt in cheers as they begin to chant "TAP! TAP! TAP!"

"(Curry) Execution Hold!! Erek Taylor has got Red in the modified Sharpshooter and Sleeper Hold! We saw Magnifico almost pass out to this manuever! Will Red do the same?"

Red tries reaching for the ropes but the position that she's in disables her from even moving one bit. She coughs for air, wailing violently trying to get a hand on the rope. She's only a mere feet away. Kivell stands by, encouraging Red to fight on and to submit if necessary. Red reaches forward, not even realizing that her face is beginning to blue. Gasping for air, Red's lungs finally persuade the mind to give up and Red slaps her hand on the mat violently.

*TAP*

*TAP*

*TAP*

Kivell immediately signals for the bell.

***Ding ding!!***

"(Funyon) The winner of this match.... Erek..... TAAYYLOOOORRR!!!!"

Erek releases the legs of Red, rising back up to his feet as "Downfall" begins to play. The LHW Champion immediately grabs his belt and heads up the ramp.

"(Curry) Erek Taylor locks in the Execution and Lady Red couldn't take the pressure, forced to tap out for her own safety."

"(NTD) Red could ha- damn! I HATE CARNIES!!"

The cameras give a huge 180 degree spin, to let the fans have a view of the Smarkstron, which is spewing off a live picture of the former LHW Champion, El Luchador Magnifico. Erek stands there, stunned, but realizes why ELM is there. ELM slowly brings his hands into view, and slowly begins to clap...

Guest BA_Baracus

The lights are flashing, the music is pumping, and the fans are screaming as we return to the Landon Arena for SWF Smarkdown! With the bulk of the action still to come, the crowd is psyched and waiting impatiently for the next match!

Curry: »Welcome back to Smarkdown!, and if you’re just tuning in, you missed a great singles bout between Lady Red and the newly crowned Light-Heavyweight Champion, Erek Taylor!«

NTD: »Mere curtain jerking, not worthy of the absolute gold mine we've got coming up next!«

Curry: »Up next is a match with huge implications for the future of this federation! Johnny Rotten, Deputy Commish and Carny Extraordinaire battles none other than the SWF Heavyweight Champion, The H-Ville Thugg! And what's more-«

NTD: »Let me say it, Curry! I wanna say it!«

Curry: »Go ahead.«

NTD: »When Rotten gets his punk ass beaten, he will be stripped of his Deputy Commissioner Title!«

Curry: »IF he does, NTD. But the reverse is just as big - if Rotten wins, he gets to book one match of his choosing, and it cannot be overturned by anyone! Not even Stubby!«

“Rrrriiight… Now!”

*KABOOOOM*

A series of explosions rock the Landon Arena, and the crowd goes wild as “Anarchy in the U.K.” calls for the arrival of Johnny Rotten! He steps through the still lingering smoke onstage and throws his arms up, drawing a huge cheer!

Funyon: »The following contest is scheduled for One Faaallll! Making his way to the ring, from Indianapolis, Indianaaaa… weighing in at two hundred and sixty pounds… he is the Smarks Wrestling Federation's Deputy Commissioner… JOOOHNNNYYYY ROOOTEEEENNN!”«

Curry: »And Rotten is going to have one hell of a challenge tonight!«

NTD: »Hell of a challenge? Yeah, it'll be hell all right...«

Johnny starts walking down the center of the ramp, then speeds up, and ends up in a full on sprint to the ring. He jumps and slides under the ropes, and immediately pops back up to his feet and mounts the nearest turnbuckle for a pose, drawing thousands of photo-flashes!

Curry: »Rotten also hasn’t been active for the past week or two - I hate to say it, but I think he’s gonna need a miracle to win this one.«

NTD: »Then don’t say it! It’s a waste of valuable oxygen I could be using to sing the praises of our world champion!«

Rotten hops off the second rope, and the moment his feet hit the canvas, the arena drops into pure darkness! Every single cheering fan changes their tune in a matter of seconds as the familiar laughing and guitar precede the Champion's arrival…

»They don't know...«

»Who we be.«

»They don't know...«

»Who we be.«

“What they don’t know is…”

BOOM!

A wall of fire erupts across the stage, searing the bottom of the SmarkTron! DMX’s “Who We Be” pumps through the speakers as the flames recede, and the H-Ville Thugg steps out from the back, with his trophy resting comfortably on his shoulder.

“His opponent, from Washington, DC…. weighing in at four hundred and fifty pounds… he is the SWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOOOON… THE H… VILLE… THUUUUUG!”

The boos grow louder at the mention of his name, but the champion just smirks indifferently at the multitudes. Thugg steps out to the center of the stage, and makes a rather large show of polishing the gold…

NTD: »That’s why, Curry! That man is on top! He’s the champ, and there’s not anyone in this federation who can stop him!«

Curry: »That’s an easily debatable argument! Fallout could have taken that title at Defiance if it weren’t for some interference on the part of Perfect Bo!«

NTD: »Blasphemer!«

Thugg slowly begins to walk down the ramp, taking his own sweet time with it. He’s still smirking, with his eyes now fixed on Rotten, who is holding his ground in the center of the ring. Thugg makes it to ringside and hoists himself onto the apron-

Curry: »Here comes Rotten!«

And Thugg is shoulder-blocked off the apron to the floor below! He lands on his feet but stumbles some, and Rotten jumps over the ropes to the outside and quickly follows up! A right hand to Thugg’s face makes him take a step back, and a second does the same!

NTD: »Such disrespect!«

Curry: »Like I said, Rotten’s gonna need everything and then some to win this one! If you were facing Thugg you’d want every advantage you could get!«

Rotten pulls back and sends a third fist directly to Thugg’s head - and Thugg catches it! He effortlessly throws it aside, and with one single swing he sends Rotten scrambling back to ringside to recover!

NTD: »Oh-ho-ho-ho yea! Haymaker, baby!«

Oddly enough, Thugg's title is still on his shoulder. He takes it off and tosses it into the ring, then stalks after Rotten. Rotten makes a second charge, but his blows are ineffective, and another single right hand sends him reeling!

NTD: »Get your stopwatch, Curry!«

Rotten rolls into the ring, desperately trying to come up with a new strategy. Thugg rolls in after him, and the referee signals for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Rotten jumps to his feet and runs into the ropes. Coming back off the rebound, he extends his left arm-

*WHAM*

Clothesline from Thugg!

Curry: »Well that didn’t work.«

Rotten gets to his knees, but Thugg just pounds him on his back, and the Carny goes sprawling to the mat. The referee turns around, and notices the World Title still in the ring… he walks over to it and nudges it out onto the floor with his foot, then turns around to see Thugg staring him right in the eyes!

NTD: »That referee just disrespected Thugg’s belt!«

Curry: »It was a foreign object! He just got it out of the ring!«

The referee feebly begins to try and plead his case, but Thugg just shoves him back! Yelling something to the tune of “I will wreck yo shit!” He begins to verbally rape the poor official, leaving himself wide open from behind!

Curry: »Rotten’s back up!«

Johnny clears the cobwebs from his head, then heads over to Thugg, grabs his shoulder, and whirls him around! Thugg is cut off mid-sentence, and the referee is in too poor a position to see Rotten jab Thugg in the throat!

Curry: »Rotten Spike!«

NTD: »Come on ref!«

Curry: »He was standing behind a freaking skyscraper, he didn’t see it!«

Thugg grabs his throat, choking and wheezing, and Rotten takes advantage by raising Thugg’s left arm, rearing back, and punching the exposed heart area as hard as he can!

Curry: »Heart punch from Rotten and it looks like he hurt himself!«

Rotten shakes his hand, having maybe jammed a finger, but Thugg is finding it harder to breath, so he considers it a plus. He now begins clubbing the Champion with forearms to the side of the head, and the referee meekly slips out from behind Thugg moments before Rotten gets him into the corner. He continues with a few more forearm shots before grabbing Thugg’s arm and, with all his strength, whipping him across- no, it’s reversed! Thugg heaves Rotten across the ring and SLAMS into the post, almost moving the ring out of place!

Curry: »Good lord, what impact!«

Rotten takes one step out of the corner and falls flat to the mat! Thugg stays away for the moment, trying to catch his breath. Seeing as how Rotten’s not getting up any time soon, he takes his time…

NTD: »I really think Thugg should be inducted to the Hall of Fame! Have we ever had a more dominant champion?«

Curry: »Rane.«

NTD: …«...«

Feeling ready, Thugg gives the referee another quick glare before approaching Rotten. He picks the Carnie up slowly by his hair and grabs him by the throat…

Curry: »Oh no…«

Thugg squeezes his fist extra tight around Rotten's neck, then pulls him back and heaves him into the corner! Rotten catches the top ropes and manages to hold himself up… a fatal mistake, as Thugg charges across the ring and sandwiches him into the corner, to a chorus of “OOOOH!”’s from the audience! Rotten falls flat on his ass in the corner, looking like he was in a car wreck. A small group of fans in the front row begin chanting “ROT-TEN! ROT-TEN!”, but it doesn’t catch on too well as the man himself is getting the crap kicked out of him in the corner.

NTD: »Take that, you Carniemaniacs! Nothin’ kills a crowd like a Thugg!«

Curry: »I’d be willing to bet he really could kill this crowd, too…«

Thugg, now with a look of slight disgust on his face, picks up his unworthy opponent and drags him out to the center of the ring. He picks Rotten up and lets go, and Rotten is barely able to stand on his own! He wobbles back and forth, looking like he’ll fall over any second… Thugg grabs him by the throat again…

Curry: »I would hate to be-«

Rotten pulls his right foot back and kicks Thugg’s shin! Thugg lets go and begins swearing profusely, as Rotten retreats for the moment!

NTD: »Childish!«

Curry: »But effective!«

Thugg lets a string of “fucker” and “motherfucker” and its many variants fly before looking up and staring a hole through Rotten, who rests in the corner. The champ stalks over and raises his mighty fist back- Rotten swings his foot up and catches him in the face!

Curry: »Rotten mounting a comeback…«

Thugg takes a step back, and Johnny jumps up onto the second rope, bounces off, and flies directly at his opponent with his arm outstretched!

Too bad. Thugg catches him and power slams him down to the canvas, into a pin!

Curry: »So much for that.«

ONE!

TWO!

T

H- Rotten gets the shoulder up! )

Rotten stands up, visually shaken from H-Ville's offensive might. He stumbles towards the ropes, using them to catch his fall as Thugg starts to size him up. Stomping his feet to and fro, he awaits Rotten to turn around before charging. Rotten using Thugg's momentum to carry him through the second rope, and out to the canvas.

Curry: »Intelligent counter from a bewildered Rotten.«

Johnny hits a knee to again recouperate, as Thugg slams hard into the steel barracade lining the outer area. The crowd cheers for the move, but it was obviously in desperation. No one is quite sure how long Johnny Rotten can take this punishment. Thugg starts to rustle on the outside, and Rotten runs to the opposite ropes, rebounding for a baseball slide, which Thugg avoid, wrapping his arms around Rotten's legs, pulling him to the outside with authority.

Curry: »Both men are using every mistake as a way to swing this match into their favour.«

NTD: »Well, Rotten has to. There is no way that he can beat Thugg without capotilizing on mistakes.«

Curry: »He's taken quite a beating so far, with little offense.«

With Rotten's legs still firmly within his grasp, he sling shots Rotten throat first towards the barrcade, lynching him. Rotten hangs from the barracade in a somewhat ackward position, as Thugg says, »You know I got da world swinging from my nuts.« before charging in for another sandwhich.

Curry: »Thugg shows some bravado on the outside.«

Thugg, content with the situation rolls into the ring to a chorus of boos awaiting him. They seem to fuel his inner fire. Rotten, a figment of his former self, reaches his feet as Thugg casually rolls outside again, making sure to relieve the referee of any count out purposes, but as Thugg reaches the ground, Rotten starts swinging wildly in an attempt to cause some sort of punishment.

NTD: »Those punches aren't pretty...«

Curry: »Rotten is just flailing around out there.«

Thugg brushes off the attack, and locks on for a belly to belly suplex, but Rotten quickly replaces the situation with a lock of his own. With no where to go, he starts headbutting Thugg continuously until he falls limp. Thugg seems disoriented, and flings Rotten into the ring to get him away for a moment.

Curry: 'I'd like to remind our viewers that this Friday, SWF Storm will be coming from the Conseqo Field House.«

NTD: »Tickets are still available for the contest, and it should be great!«

Curry: »NTD, What do you think Rotten could do to turn this match in his favour?«

NTD: »Run.«

The crowd continues to encourage Rotten, without a lot of show for it. Thugg decides to slide back into the ring himself. Stretching both of his arms out a little bit, he looks hungry, as the fresh meat tries to get a handle on the situation looking for a test of strength.

NTD: »Is Rotten insane?? He has been physically controlled all match, and now he wants a test of strength?«

Curry: »I think someone may have knocked a few of his screws loose.«

NTD: »and that »someone« is Thugg.«

Thugg laughs as Rotten holds his hand upward for the test. Overconfidence concedes intelligence, as Thugg grabs for the hand of Rotten just to be kicked in the midsection. Quick to react, Rotten kicks Thugg in the face before rushing in with a clothesline which knocks the big man back, but not down. Undetoured, Rotten sprints towards the ropes, rebounding with a shoulder block which knocks Thugg back another inch. Sprinting again, Rotten runs to the ropes, and ducks under a clothesline from Thugg, spinning to his backside to hit the Rotten Mistake (a full nelson drop.)

Curry: » Finally some offense from Rotten as the crowd errupts«

NTD: »He's not going to have much time to capitolise, he better do so quickly.«

Rotten reaches his feet envigorated by the crowd, and starts kicking away at Thugg. Darting to the ropes, and rebounding with a dropkick to the face in any attempt to keep the big man down. Johnny continues to hammer away at Thugg while he attempts to shake off the offense. Thugg rises from the mat, to be caught in a small package.

One.....

Two.....

Kickout, as the squirming Thugg finally releases the grasp, but Rotten is on a role, and hardly looking to slow down, standing and immediately hitting another dropkick to the face of Thugg.

Curry: »This may be his only chance, and he's using it to his full advantage.«

NTD: »Thugg will prevail through this small surge.«

Thugg once again works to his feet, and grabs ahold of Rotten's throat for a chokeslam, but Johnny grabs ahold of Thugg by the throat. Both men start choking the other silly while the ref frantically tries to intervene to no avail. The two men starts swirling as each of them has control, twisting like a whirling devish on the ropes until Thugg is in the corner. Rotten kicks him in the midsection, and quickly climbs to the second turn buckle to start pounding away.

1....2......3.....4..(The crowd chants along to each punch) 5.....6.......7.....8......9......

Rotten starts to manuver to the crowd before the last punch, but that gives Thugg the time he needs to carry Rotten out of the turnbuckle, but being held in the air, Rotten makes the final blow stick, and Thugg releases him to his feet. Rotten locks on a belly to belly suplex, connecting which sends the crowd into an uproar.

Curry: »Rotten just lifted Thugg up and over!«

NTD: »Rotten is out cold after that belly to belly. Which man will get to his feet first?«

Curry: »One of them better, as the ref starts to count them out.«

1..... 2........

Thugg and Rotten both struggle to a position to lift themselves up.

3....... 4........ 5.........

Both men are to there knees.....

Thugg is up, and starts to punch away at Rotten who is obviously hanging on by a thread. The crowd continues to try and keep Rotten concious, but is little help while Thugg unleashes a flurry of right punches which causes Rotten to fall back to the ground. Thugg goes for the pin, and the ref hits the mat to count.

One.......

Two.......

Kickout by Rotten as the crowd gasps, thinking that may have been the end. Thugg is a little suprised too, but not too suprised as to not lift Rotten to his feet, and nail a quick ddt, hoping that the succession may end the match.

One.......

Two.......

Th....Kickout by Rotten. Thugg feels the referee is being liberal with the ammount of space in between counts, and shows it by verbally berating the ref. The crowd continues it's chorus of boos for Thugg as he looks close to being disqualified. Thugg shoves the referee down to the mat, where he starts to cower from the monsterous H-Ville Thugg.

Curry: »Thugg is dangerously close to being disqualified, why can't he accept that the count was fine.«

NTD: »Thugg's actions may not be the best, but you have to admit, that count was slow. If it was anyone but Thugg, it would be over.«

Curry: »So the world is conspiring against him?«

NTD: »Yes!«

The World Champion continues to let the referee know what he thinks about the count, and turns to find Rotten still on the ground. Taking a measure of anger out on Rotten, he walks over lifting Rotten up by his hair, before locking on a vicious bearhug in an attempt to squeeze what life is left from him. The referee reaches his feet, checking to make sure he is allright, before making sure the bearhug is legal. Thugg looks fierce as beads of sweat fall from his brow, he is definately taking out a lot of anger on the lower back of Rotten, as he agonizes. The crowd is being taken out of it by Thuggs abilty to slow the match down to a crawl, but Rotten starts to fight back swinging at his head. A left, and a right, and a left, and Thugg locks on even harder straining himself to cause Rotten to drop.

Curry: »Thugg could win it right here!«

NTD: »I wonder if Rotten wins the match, if he'd book me for the world title...«

Curry: »I sincerely doubt that.«

NTD: »Then I hope he rots.«

Thugg tires of the bear hug, and throws Rotten to the ground. Batting his head around like a cat, he finally uses his thick hands to lift Rotten up, and set him up for a suplex. Lifting the tall man in the air... his feet seem so high up as he is dangled in the air. The crowd feels helpless as they watch him up there, as the seconds mount. After about 20 seconds, the crowd starts booing like crazy, but Thugg doesn't budge. The crowd starts throwing styrofoam cups into the ring, and it's been 40 seconds up in the air before The World Champion decides to finish the suplex and slam him onto the ground.

Curry: »What kind of maniac would leave anyone up in a stalling suplex for that long?«

NTD: »Can anyone else in this league do that? 40 seconds with a 6'8'' man in the air. I doubt that can be topped.«

The ring bounces hard from the slam, leaving Rotten laid out. Thugg goes for the pin.

One.........

Two.........

Three........

.........wait.... The referee points to the ropes, and just as you would expect, there lays Rotten's leg across the bottom rope. This is the last straw for Thugg, who grabs the referee, and throws him very hard into the corner.

Curry(Sacred): »Thugg is losing it!«

NTD(Thrilled): »Thugg is losing it!«

Thugg: »This nigga gots feeling, I just put them aside...«

The referee cowers in the corner, too afraid to ring the bell for a disqualification. Thugg chuckles at this poor man's misfortune. The heat coming off of the crowd is at full boil. The intensity is barely fathomable as the Thugg swats at the referee, toying with him, much like he toyed with Rotten eariler.

Curry: »Someone stop him!«

NTD: »Rotten is out cold...«

Thugg picks up the referee by the back of his pants, and carries him ackwardly over to Rotten laying on the ground.

Thugg: »Why you got to make a nigga wanna bust up yo dome? Dis is what I live for nigga.«

The ref looks disoriented, but Thugg shoves his face at Rotten's body.

Thugg: »I gots ta be the realist nigga up in this game, and you have pissed dis nigga off for da last time.«

Thugg drops the referee on the ground setting up for a move, when Rotten stands up behind him. The crowd starts to cheer wildly, causing Thugg to turn quickly. A kick to the midsection, and a standing head scissors causes this crowd to go NUTS!

Curry: »ROTTEN'S UP!...«

NTD: »NOOOOO!!!!«

Rotten locks both arms underneath the Thugg as the crowd goes wild expecting the Pyramid Driver. Thugg squirms to exit, but not a chance, as he's lifted up high into the air, and dropped just as wrecklessly. When his body hits the mat, the crowd roars with approval.

Curry: 'It's absolutly bonkers in here! Johnny Rotten just hit the pyramid driver on Thugg!«

NTD: »Dis is ludachris!«

Rotten points towards the turnbuckle, looking for crowd approval, and they hit 10 on the richter scale. Even though he will lose the match by Disqualification, it has to be done.

Curry: »The Shattered Dreams?! With this kind of stipulation set on the match?!«

NTD: »Rotten, I'm sorry we had this misunderstanding. You'll always be my bodyguard.«

Curry: »You mark out for this move every time, but if he hits it, he will lose his Deputy Commish position.«

NTD: »And?«

The explosive crowd is lit up as Thugg is sent into the ropes. Rotten charges in to lock his legs in for the Shattered Dreams. He experiences little resistance until after the legs are locked. Thugg takes a swing, but misses. He desperately tries to escape, but there is no where to go as Rotten sprints back.

Curry: »That's it.. Da Pound will have complete control...«

Rotten poses quickly, before darting towards Thugg who visiably looks frightened, and Rotten hits the Shattered Dreams, delighting the crowd!#!#@$@%$@%

Curry: »That's it, Rotten is no longer the Deputy Commish.«

The crowd is yelling wildly as Thugg hits the ground, falling over. But.... what is that?!...

Curry: »The... The referee has something in his eye.«

The referee rubs his eyes frantically, and then looks around blinking a few times.

Curry: »The ref didn't see the move!... Rotten isn't disqualified!!«

NTD: »There is a conspiracy against Thugg!#!!$@$«

The crowd cheers for the referee, but there is no time for formalities. Rotten lifts Thugg up quickly on his shaky knees, and locks in the Rotten Urangue (Sleeper/Suplex). Lifting Thugg up with all of Rotten's might, he drops him down, and quickly pins.

*DING DING DING*

NTD: »That was the fastest count EVER!«

Funyon: »Your winner, and still Deputy Commish... Johnnnnyyyyy Rottteeennnnn..«

Anarchy in the U.K. hits the public address system as Rotten is amazed he won. The referee dives out of the ring, and starts running towards the back, and Rotten agrees with that move, and makes a swift exit as Thugg lays on the ground in pain. The crowd cannot stop cheering for this amazing turn of events, but Rotten doesn't spend the time to celebrate.

Curry: »What an amazing match!«

NTD: »This is unpossible!«

Curry: »The referee had something in his eye, so didn't see Rotten nail the Shattered Dreams on The H-Ville Thugg!«

NTD: »It's Johnny Friggin Rotten, of course he hit that move. The ref knows that. See?«

NTD puts on the replay of Johnny Rotten hitting Thugg with the Shattered Dreams...

NTD: »Right there!... Thugg is going to kill Rotten when he catches him.«

Curry: »The question at the moment turns to what match with Rotten book?«

NTD: »If I were Rotten, I would make sure that the match including Thugg being barred a state away from him!«

Curry: »We have to go to a commercial break, but we will take one more look at Rotten hitting the Shattered Dreams...«

NTD: »Ludachris I say!«

The replay is shown again which definatively shows some testicle punting. The crowd is in an utter uproar as Thugg has been beaten by an obviously inferior challanger. The camera pans around the arena before Smarkdown fades to commercial.

Guest BA_Baracus

Smarkdown fades back in from commercial, with the first shot focusing on the sold-out, excited crowd within the Landon Arena. Suddenly, the camera swings to the stage as “Break Stuff” by Limp Bizkit kicks up, and 4 blue fireworks blast up from the stage, before 4 silver fireworks blast up from the same spots a second later. Finally, a huge blue flame of pyro blasts up from the middle of the entranceway, and when the sparks and smoke clears, Strkye is standing on top of the entranceway, his arms out in a crucifix position and the Hardcore Title wrapped around his waist..

Funyon: The following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Sydney, Australia, weighing in at 207 pounds, he is the SWF Hardcore Champion...Strrrrryke!!

After standing there a moment to absorb the thunderous boos of the crowd, Stryke heads down the ramp. He slides into the ring, before making his way to the far ring corner and climbing up, raising his right arm to the fans, resulting in another wave of hatred for the Australian. As the fans boo their hearts out Stryke hops down into the ring and prepares for the match as “Break Stuff” fades out.

Curry: And welcome back to SWF Smarkdown, everyone! We’re preparing for a terrific singles match, as the Hardcore Champion, Stryke, will take on one half of the Tag Team Champions, El Luchadore Magnifico!

NTD: And he WAS Light-Heavyweight Champion, until he choked and lost it to the other noob, Erek Taylor!

Curry: Because of that, Magnifico’s been paired up against the other rookie, Stryke, who is no slouch himself. This looks to be a very promising match between two talented Light Heavyweight.

The boos directed at Stryke finally fade out, and just in time too, as a Mexican voice suddenly shouts out “UNO! DOS! TRES! CUATRO!” over the speakers while a burst of pyro explodes from each turnbuckle with each word. Their demeanor quickly changing, the crowd bursts into cheers as the chorus of “Mission Trip to Mexico” blasts over the speakers. El Luchadore Magnifico bursts out from behind the curtain, his Mexican flag in one hand and the Tag Team Title in the other. With a wide grin on his face, Magnifico pauses at the top of the ramp, holding the Title and the Flag high in the air.

Funyon: And now, from Mexico City, Mexico, weighing in at 190 pounds, he is one half of the SWF Tag Team Champions...El Luchadoooooooorre Magnificooooooo!!

Upon hearing his name, Magnifico rushes down the ramp, slapping fans’ hands as he approaches the ring. When he reaches it, the luchadore slides beneath the bottom rope, drops the flag, pops to his feet, and hops onto the nearby second turnbuckle. ELM pumps his Title-holding hand into the air, drawing cheers and a wave of flashbulbs from the crowd. But while Magnifico plays to the crowd, Stryke suddenly charges across the ring at him, slamming his fists into the luchadore’s back and cutting his showboating short! “Mission Trip to Mexico” is suddenly taken off of the speakers as Magnifico drops down to the mat and turns to face Stryke, only to get continually pummeled in the gut by the Aussie. As Stryke beats on the luchadore in the corner, the ref quickly clears the ring of all personal items and hastily signals for the bell.

DING DING DING

Curry: And here we go! Stryke took Magnifico by surprise and is quickly gaining an advantage in this match.

Stryke continues his assault for a few more seconds, then grabs Magnifico by his arm and whips the luchadore across the ring. As soon as ELM crashes into the corner, Stryke dashes across the ring, his body aimed directly at his opponent! But before Stryke can make impact, Magnifico hops onto the second turnbuckle, leaps over the charging Aussie, and does a Front Flip in mid-air, landing on his feet behind Stryke! However, Stryke is able to stop himself before he crashes into the corner, and spins to face the luchadore just as he’s landing on his feet. Magnifico turns around as well, which Stryke takes as his cue to lash out with his arm, driving it into ELM’s neck with a Discus Lariat! Magnifico is knocked to the ground and quickly tries to get back up, but Stryke doesn’t allow it, as he grabs ELM by the arm and pulls him the rest of the way. Using his grip, Stryke attempts a whip, but Magnifico reverses it, sending Stryke rushing towards the ropes. He bounces off and runs back towards Magnifico, and as he approaches, ELM leaps into the air, extending his legs as he jumps for a Hurricanrana! However, Stryke manages to roll beneath the leaping luchadore and pop to his feet behind Magnifico just as he’s landing. AS soon as ELM lands, Stryke wraps his arms around his waist, trapping Magnifico in a Rear Waistlock. Stryke lifts Magnifico into the air, looking to land a German Suplex, but the move is suddenly countered as ELM leans forward, sticks his legs beneath Stryke’s arms, and dives towards the mat, pulling the Aussie down with him and rolling him up into a pin! Struggling beneath Magnifico’s grip, Stryke attempts to escape the pin as the ref slides down to the mat…

ONE…

TWO-No! Stryke suddenly grabs Magnifico’s legs and sits up, pushing the luchadore backwards and pinning his shoulders to the mat! The ref quickly restarts the count as a surprised Magnifico tries to escape…

ONE…

TWO-No! Magnifico kicks out, and both men quickly try to get back to their feet before the other can. Stryke ends up being successful, allowing him to give Magnifico a stiff boot to the gut as soon as he stands, doubling the luchadore over.

Curry: Y’know, it’s really amazing what kind of talent comes out of the SJL these days. Both Erek Taylor and Stryke captured SWF Titles within a few days of their bumping, a feat I don’t think I’ve ever seen accomplished.

NTD: Bah, those guys aren’t that great. Longdogger and Magnifico have just gotten soft! I think we need to bring the Elk back into competition to whip these guys into shape!

With Magnifico doubled over, Stryke takes advantage and locks him into a Suplex position, then lifts ELM high into the air as if for a Vertical Suplex! But instead of falling backwards, Stryke takes a step or two towards the ropes, and then suddenly falls forward, dropping Magnifico right on the top rope! The crowd releases a surprised OHHH! as Magnifico precariously balances on the top rope with his stomach, his head leaning in on the ring and his feet dangling over the outside. Apparently seeing another opportunity, Stryke takes two steps backwards, giving himself room to lock down into a sideways position, facing Magnifico. He remains there for a second, then suddenly springs towards the luchadore, driving out his foot and slamming it directly into Magnifico’s skull with a Heatseeker! The impact of the kick forces the luchadore to quickly lose his balance, as he tumbles backwards off of the top rope and falls awkwardly on the outside, drawing a much louder OHHHH!! from the fans. Looking very proud of himself, Stryke raises his arms to the crowd, drawing a chorus of boos upon him. Satisfied by the fans’ expression of hatred, Stryke heads over to the corner nearest where Magnifico landed and begins climbing the turnbuckles while the luchadore begins to slowly struggle to his feet. Stryke reaches the top with ease, and remains perched there as Magnifico, holding his jaw in pain continues climbing to his feet. Finally, ELM stands, which prompts Stryke to leap off of the top turnbuckle, flying towards Magnifico on the outside with a Flying Clothesline! The luchadore doesn’t even get a chance to avoid it, as Stryke drives his arm right into Magnifico’s chest, knocking him back to the floor! Receiving a combination of impressed sounds and boos for his efforts, Stryke crashes to the ground right after he strikes Magnifico, while the ref resumes his count-out.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR! Stryke begins struggling to his feet, while Magnifico remains motionless.

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN! A dazed Stryke slowly stands up, rolls into the ring, and rolls back out, resetting the count. Magnifico begins to stir as Stryke approaches him and immediately begins stomping away at the luchadore’s back, preventing him from getting up.

Curry: Stryke is really taking it to Magnifico here! A win against ELM would certainly help out the rookie, but on the other hand, I don’t know if Magnifico feels like losing two in a row.

NTD: Well, that told us a whole bunch of nothing. Why don’t you just focus on this match, hmmm?

Curry: I guess I better, since your stupid ass never does.

Stryke delivers a few more stomps to the struggling luchadore, then grabs ELM by his hair and slowly pulls him to his feet. Stryke drags Magnifico over to the guardrail and attempts to drive his head into it, but ELM suddenly throws his hands out before impact, grabbing the rail and blocking his head from the rail! Magnifico then grabs Stryke by his head and drives it downward, smashing it into the guard rail! The crowd releases a loud cheer as Stryke stumbles away from the rail, holding his head in pain. Magnifico follows after him, grabs Stryke by the shoulder, and spins him around, only to get clawed in the face by the Aussie! The crowd’s reaction quickly shifts to boos as Magnifico grabs his face in pain. With ELM distracted, Stryke delivers a swift kick to his gut, doubling the luchadore over and allowing him to slap on a Front Face Lock! Immediately after applying the hold, Stryke falls backwards, slamming Magnifico’s head into the floor with a DDT! The entire crowd seems to collectively wince, then collectively boo as Stryke pops back to his feet, the evil smile returning to his feet. Stryke rolls back into the ring, leaving Magnifico lying as the ref reaches four in his count.

Curry: DDT right onto the floor! If Magnifico doesn’t get up before the ten count, he’s done for!

NTD: Yay! The sooner this crap is done, the sooner I can go get loaded!

Stryke stands up and leans against the corner, looking very bored and unconcerned with the whole situation as Magnifico begins to stir on the outside. Slowly pushing himself upwards, Magnifico is on his hands and knees at 7, one knee at 8, and, with a burst of strength, stands at 9, drawing a loud cheer from the crowd. Magnifico climbs up onto the apron to just avoid the count-out, but unfortunately for him, Stryke is right there waiting for the luchadore. As soon as ELM stands on the apron, Stryke grabs him around the head and slaps on a Suplex position, then lifts Magnifico high into the air to Suplex him into the ring! However, Magnifico manages to twist out of Stryke’s grip and land on his feet right behind the Aussie! Before Stryke can spin to face the luchadore, Magnifico sticks his head beneath Stryke’s arm, grabs him by the waist and leg, and lifts him into the air as if for a Back Body Drop! But in mid-air, Magnifico turns Stryke around so that he’s facing upwards, then suddenly sits down, slamming Stryke’s back into the canvas with a Blue Thunder Powerbomb! A loud pop rises from the crowd as Magnifico holds Stryke down for the pin, bringing the ref down to the mat to count...

ONE...

TWO...No! Stryke gets a shoulder up at two and a half, promptly ending the cheering.

Curry: Stryke looked like he had total control of the situation, but Magnifico managed to surprise him with that Blue Thunder Powerbomb! If ELM can capitalize on this, we might have a whole new match.

NTD: Hey, that’s great. Look how much I care.

Curry: Um, you don’t look like you care at all.

NTD: Exactly!

After the kickout, both men lay motionless on the mat for a few seconds; Magnifico, drained by the beating he’s received, and Stryke, still recovering from the Blue Thunder Powerbomb. Eventually, they both begin to stir, with Stryke moving a little faster than the luchadore. Because of this, Stryke is up before Magnifico, and is lying in wait for the luchadore as he stands. When ELM does reach his feet, he’s facing away from Stryke, who is impatiently doing the “come on” signal towards Magnifico. Unaware of Stryke’s presence, ELM slowly turns around, and which point Stryke steps up to the luchadore, sticks his head beneath ELM’s arm, and puts his hand under his other arm, setting Magnifico up for the Breakdown! The crowd suddenly swells with boos upon seeing this, but they are quickly turned to cheers as Magnifico takes his arm above Stryke’s head, wraps it around his neck, and quickly twists it around so that he has a bent-over Stryke in a Front Face Lock! From there, ELM grabs Stryke by his leg, pulls it up a bit, and then lifts the Aussie into the air and falls backwards, slamming him into the mat with a Fisherman’s Suplex! Magnifico holds the bridge for the pin, drawing the ref down to count once more as the cheers grow louder and louder...

ONE...

TWO...No! Stryke gets a shoulder up at two and a half, breaking the bridge and drawing a disappointed OOOOH! from the crowd.

Curry: Stryke has got to be more careful! He tried to finish Magnifico off too early, and paid the price in return!

NTD: It’s never too early to finish these dumb matches off! Gimme some booze, Curry.

Curry: I don’t have any booze. And stop touching my leg, you’ll be out of here soon enough.

After the kickout, both men slowly begin working their way to their feet, with Magnifico moving faster this time. When the luchadore reaches his feet, he grabs Stryke by the arm and slowly pulls him to his feet. Using his grip, ELM whips Stryke across the ring, sending him towards the far corner. Once Stryke lands in the corner, his back to the turnbuckles, Magnifico charges across the ring himself, aiming directly at Stryke. But as the luchadore approaches, Stryke suddenly throws his foot upwards, slamming it into Magnifico’s face and sending him stumbling backwards! Having bought himself some time, Stryke hops up onto the second turnbuckle and immediately leaps off of it, soaring towards Magnifico with a Flying Cross Body! Stryke makes perfect contact with the aerial maneuver, knocking ELM to the ground, but is taken by surprise when the luchadore rolls through the move, reversing it into a Lateral Press and a pin on Stryke! The ref slides down to the mat and begins a count as the crowd cheers for the surprise reversal...

ONE...

TWO...No! Stryke kicks out at two and a half and quickly pops back to his feet before Magnifico can even get up. Once ELM does stand, Stryke charges towards him and unloads with a viscous Clothesline, snapping Magnifico back down to the mat as the fans OOOH! simultaneously. Pumped up on adrenaline, Stryke quickly heads over to the nearest corner and begins climbing it to the displeasure of the crowd.

Curry: Bad news here for Magnifico! Stryke’s looking to land one of his signature aerial maneuvers, which could very well finish ELM off!

NTD: Yippee!

Curry: Shut up! And stop touching my freaking leg!

NTD: Fine! See if you get to come out with me tonight!

Stryke quickly ascends up the turnbuckles, reaching the top rope in no time. Stryke slowly stands and turns away from the crowd, looking down on the motionless luchadore with visible contempt. Suddenly, he leaps off of the top rope, crashing towards Magnifico and turning his body around in mid-air for the Star Cross! Thousands of flashbulbs light up the scene as Magnifico rolls out of the way just in time, leaving Stryke to crash onto the canvas, landing on his gut and chest! A loud cheer rises from the crowd as Stryke rolls around on the mat, holding his gut and trying to block the pain from his system. Meanwhile, Magnifico stares up at the lights above the ring, remaining motionless as the ref begins counting both men down.

Curry: No! Stryke just misses with the Star Cross!

NTD: Dammit! Why do you torture me, o cruel fate??

With neither man making an effort to get up, the ref reaches 3 in his count, and it’s not till 6 that both men begin to stir and push themselves to their feet. It takes them quite a bit of effort, but Stryke finally reaches his feet at 8, followed by Magnifico a second later. That second of difference gives Stryke the opportunity to approach ELM from behind and hook both his arms, then twist his face downwards into an Unprettier position, setting Magnifico up for the Event Horizon! But before Stryke can smash his head into the mat, ELM slowly stands up straight while lifting Stryke upwards, eventually pulling the Aussie over his head and down his back into a Vertebreaker position! The crowd begins to go wild with anticipation, but their cheers are silenced as Stryke breaks his arms free and brings his legs forward, landing right behind Magnifico! Once there, Stryke wraps both of his arms around Magnifico’s head and starts running, looking to connect with a Bulldog! But before Stryke can finish off the move, Magnifico pushes him violently from behind, breaking the hold and sending Stryke running towards the ropes! The Aussie bounces off of the ropes and rushes back towards Magnifico, and as he approaches, the luchadore trips him up with a Drop Toe Hold, and on the way down, connects his hands across Stryke’s face, locking on a Sangria Stretch as both men fall to the mat! The crowd pops in surprise as Magnifico begins wrenching back on Stryke’s face, tearing apart his beck with the submission hold!

Curry: Holy crap! Event Horizon, reversed to a Vertebreaker, reversed to a Bulldog, reversed to the Sangria Stretch! Magnifico might have Stryke done for right here!

NTD: Man, some wrestling moves sure sound stupid.

The ref gets down to the mat and asks Stryke if he wants to quit, which Stryke responds to with a loud “No!” followed by a cry of pain. As Magnifico is bending his body in half, Stryke sticks out his arm and begins reaching for the ropes, which are just out of his grasp. Using all of his strength, the Aussie begins shifting his entire body towards the ropes, basically carrying Magnifico with him as he goes. Seeing that Stryke is coming dangerously close to the ropes, Magnifico begins wrenching back harder on his opponent’s neck, but it’s no use! Stryke manages to make a desperate swipe at the ropes and grab the bottom one, prompting the ref to force ELM to release the hold. Magnifico holds it for another second or two, then begrudgingly drops the hold to a wave of boos from the audience.

Curry: No! Stryke escaped! I know he doesn’t give up easily, but the Sangria Stretch is not a weak submission!

After releasing the hold, Magnifico slowly brings himself to his feet. Breathing deeply and holding his hands on his hips, the luchadore looks down on Stryke for a few seconds while the fans anxiously await his next move. Seemingly making up his mind, ELM reaches down, grabs Stryke by the arm, and slowly drags him to his feet. With Stryke standing, Magnifico comes back-to-back with him, and then reaches back and hooks both of the Aussie’s arms! From there, ELM suddenly runs towards the nearest corner, pulling Stryke with him for the Baja California Crusher! Magnifico runs up the turnbuckles and begins to flip backwards, but Stryke suddenly manages to break one arm free, and uses to reach back, grab one of Magnifico’s legs, and pull it onto his shoulder! Stryke then breaks his other arm free and wraps it around ELM’s head, steadying the luchadore on his shoulders and capturing him in a Fireman’s Carry position!

Curry: Stryke reversed it! He reversed the Baja California Crusher, and it looks like he’s gonna finish Magnifico off with the Overdrive!

NTD: Yee hah! Get ‘im, Stryke!

Stryke holds Magnifico in that position for a few seconds, soaking up the cheers and making the most of a moment, then suddenly throws Magnifico’s legs off of his shoulder, ready to finish him with a Diamond Cutter! But as ELM’s legs are being thrown off, he uses his right arm to capture Stryke in a Rear Facelock, then suddenly falls down to the mat, driving Stryke down with him and slamming the back of his head into the canvas with a Falling Reverse DDT! The crowd bursts into cheers after the impact, which leaves Stryke motionless on the mat save the occasional spasmic jerk.

Curry: No! Magnifico reversed that to a Falling Reverse DDT! But why isn’t he covering?

NTD: Yeah, why the hell won’t you put me out of misery, ya dirty Mexican?

After landing the maneuver, Magnifico slowly brings himself back to his feet. Throwing his head upwards, ELM looks out over the cheering crowd for a few seconds, seemingly energized by their support. He suddenly heads over to the nearby corner and begins to climb it, much to the delight of the fans! Magnifico reaches the top rope fairly quickly, standing up on the top turnbuckle and turning towards Stryke. After looking down on him for a moment, Magnifico suddenly turns to his Mexican Flag and salutes it, drawing another wave of cheers from the crowd! Right after that, Magnifico leaps off of the top turnbuckle, flipping backwards in mid-air and looking to connect with the Mexican Pride Press! Waves of flashbulbs forever capture the image of ELM crashing right into Stryke’s gut, landing his finisher with precise precision!

Curry: Mexican Pride Press! Magnifico hit Stryke with the Mexican Pride Press!

Magnifico bounces/rolls off of Stryke after landing the Press, holding his gut in pain as the crowd encourages him to cover. Blocking the pain out of his mind, ELM slowly rolls back towards Stryke, draping his body over the Aussie’s chest for the cover! The noise level is at its peak as the ref slides down to the mat and begins counting...

ONE...

TWO...

THREEE!! The ref pops to his feet and signals for the bell, giving the victory to Magnifico!

DING DING DING

Funyon: Your winner by pinfall, El Luchadooooooorre Magnificoooooo!!

“Mission Trip to Mexico” begins blasting through the speakers once more as Magnifico slowly makes his way to his feet, holding his gut in pain. Once he stands, the ref holds his hand up in victory, drawing another wave of cheers from the crowd as a tired smile comes over the luchadore’s face.

NTD: Whooo! I’m outta here!

Curry: No you’re not! We’ve still got some Clan vs. Pound tag action to determine the Number One contender to the titles! Just sit through that, and then you can get boozed up.

NTD: I better, or off comes the thong bikini!

Curry: *shudder*

The show slowly fades to commercial, but not before one final image is broadcasted showing El Luchadore Magnifico, his Tag Title in hand, raising his fist to the cheering crowd...

Guest BA_Baracus

As soon as Smarkdown comes back from a short break, the screen starts to go fuzzy, and three figures flash on the screen, only for a second, but you know who they are. The arena turns pitch black and DMX can be heard through the speakers…

“Just cause I love my niggas!”

The SmarkTron flashes the crimson letter “D”.

“I shed blood for my niggas!”

An image of JD executing JD’s revenge on Fallout appears on the SmarkTron, followed by a black screen that then flashes the crimson letter “P”

“Let a niggas holla, ‘Where my niggas?’”

An image of Sacred hitting the Cruel Fate on Mercury replaces the letters, but then the black screen returns followed by the flashing crimson letter “G”

“All I wanna hear is ‘right here my niggas!’”

An image of the HVille Thugg hitting the Untamed on Mark Stevens appears on the SmarkTron, and then the black screen returns. The screen then flashes the letters “DPG” several times as an electronic wail starts off and DMX continues…

“You will not take this from me baby!”

“You will NOT TAKE THIS FROM ME BABBBBBYYYYYYYY!!”

“You know…”

BOOM!!

Fire erupts from the stage, shadowing Jay Dawg and Sacred behind it’s high flames as the letters on the SmarkTron give way to the words, “Da Pound”.

“My Niggas!”

“Some niggas that you don’t wanna try!”

“My Niggas!”

“Some niggas that’s really do or die!”

“My Niggas!”

“Will have you cowards ready to cry!”

“My Niggas!”

“Will rob!”

“My Niggas!”

“Will kill!”

“My Niggas!”

As DMX’s “My Niggas” starts to blare, much to the crowd’s displeasure, or hatred, either one. Sacred and Jay Dawg walk out side by side illuminated by the huge wall of flame burning brightly behind them.

“Oh, what a Main Event we have in store tonight!” Curry yells, brimming with exuberance.

“You said it my friend. A Tag Team matchup with a lot of history! Da pound will face The Clan, and the winner of this may just have a shot at the tag team titles on Storm!” NTD replies, matching is partners level of excitement.

“History indeed NTD.” Curry begins, “Because three men in this match have been around since the inception of the IGNWF! They’re no strangers to each other, especially Sacred and Thoth, who have been at each other’s throats recently. And now Fallout has got in on the act, after he viciously attacked Sacred on Storm a week ago! An unprovoked beating…”

“Now Curry…” NTD says, stopping Curry. “Fallout had a perfectly legitimate reason to hit Sacred with that steel chair…”

“And that was NTD?” Curry asks.

“He’s a bastard.”

“I don’t think that’s a really good reason NTD… but we have to get on with the match right now! And Da Pound makes their entrance first… if they can capture the tag titles… It would seem as if nothing could stop them!”

As Jay Dawg and Sacred begin to walk to the ring, Funyon bellows to the crowd, “The following match is a Tag Team matchup, for the number one contendership of the SWF Tag Team Championship! Introducing first, at a combined weight of four hundred and eighty one pounds… The team of, the SWF United States Champion… Jay Dawg! The Intercontinental Television Champion Sacred! They are… DA POUND!”

“Quite a list of accomplishments there, imagine a three way tag with every Da Pound member! Goldfest!” NTD yells.

The fans erupt in a chorus of boos as they hear the name of the infamous stable. Sacred looks down to the ramp as Jay Dawg tells the fans exactly where they can stick their insults. This only incites the fans further though, and they taunt both men as they enter the ring. The two veterans of the SWF converse with each other as the lights go back out, and a slow baseless beat begins to play…

“What’s wrong motherfucker? You we’re a man just a minute ago…”

More boos escape the mouth of the fans in the Landan arena, as none other than Thoth and Fallout walk out to meet their public. Needless the say, their public isn’t too happy to see them. Thoth and Fallout just ignore them however, and stride down to the ring, pointing to the two Da Pound members already in the squared circle.

The Clan climbs up the steps and enters the ring, both men taking off their Clan Robes and placing them down, turning back to their opponents and watching them carefully, studying them almost, while Jay Dawg turns his attention to the fans, aggravating them further. Funyon is in between a rock and a hard place as he stands in the center of the ring, shifting uncomfortably as he yells out…

“And their opponents, at a combined weight of four hundred and twenty one pounds… Thoth and Fallout… THEEEEE CLAAAAANNNN!”

Funyon leaves the ring as fast as he can as the referee sends Sacred and Fallout into separate corners, leaving Thoth and Jay Dawg to square off. Dawg has a confident smirk on his face, while Thoth is expressionless, still staring at Dawg, and then at Sacred… as he glares at Sacred, a sly grin appears on his face…

“Ding Ding Ding!” The bell sounds, and the fans, whether they like the teams in the ring or not, cheer their heads off.

Thoth and Jay Dawg waste no time engaging in the center of the ring, tying up with each other. Both men push, trying to over power the other, but Dawg wins through in the end, pushing Thoth back into Da Pounds corner. Sacred doesn’t try to hide his interference as he grabs Thoth by the chin and starts to pull it back, but the Balancer sends an elbow straight into Sacred’s jaw. The Aussie falls off the apron, but lands on the concrete floor with his feet, and he quickly counters, grabbing Thoth by the ankles and tripping him up on his stomach. The referee threatens a disqualification if this continues, but Sacred just grins and gets back up onto the apron.

“I’ll say it for the millionth time in the past few weeks… Sacred’s in a strange mood. “Curry says.

“I think all he wants right now is to defeat the Clan, and in any way possible!” NTD replies. “Even is it does resort to cheating, which I do not condone by the way!”

“Nooooooo…” Curry sarcastically responds.

Jay Dawg pulls Thoth onto his feet and whips him into the ropes. The Balancer returns and ducks a clothesline from the US champ. Thoth stops dead and as quick as lightning, floors Dawg with a reverse superkick. Dawg drops to the mat, but gets right back up, being the resilient bastard that he is. Thoth starts to hammer him with right hands, backing him back into the Clan corner, where Fallout accepts a tag and enters the ring. Thoth exposes Dawg’s midsection and Fallout sends a knee straight into Drazon’s abdomen. Fallout wastes no time as he grabs Dawg’s arm and throws it around his head, grabbing the side of Jay’s baggy black pants and lifting him up into a vertical position.

“Dawg’s going for a ride here…” Curry says.

But a clever counter from Dawg sees him land behind Fallout and on two feet. Dawg locks around Fallout’s waist tightly, ready for one of his patented suplexes, but Fallout is wise to JD’s tricks. Fallout performs a standing switch, reversing the waist lock, but JD elbows Fallout away like he we’re swatting a fly. Dawg uses his great strength advantage to hook his arm under Fallout and lift him up, slamming him to the canvas with a T-Bone suplex!

“Dawg is a suplex machine!” NTD yells. “He could hit one from any position, at anytime!”

“I never thought you would be praising Jay Dawg NTD…”

“I admire good suplexes… plus he gave me chicks and booze when we we’re in FTW.”

“It’s strange how that stable failed… you had such a good name too…”

Fallout lands on his back and holds it in pain, but Dawg quickly pushes his shoulders back down to the mat with the first pin of this encounter…

O – N – E

T – But Fallout manages to kick out before Thoth has to interfere. Dawg lifts Fallout back up and practically throws him into Da Pound’s corner. Sacred slaps Dawg’s hand and enters the match, which prompts much reaction from the crowd. The ICTV champion immediately goes to work, scoring with some trademark forearm blows to the forehead. Sacred hasn’t forgotten about the chair shot, and looks for some revenge, climbing up onto the second turnbuckle and starting to mercifully punish Fallout with his forearm shots. Fallout manages to counter though, pushing Sacred off the turnbuckle and across the ring. Fallout looks to capitalize, but Dawg grabs him by the hair as he steps forward and he yanks him to the mat.

“Well!” Curry says sounding surprised. “Jay Dawg and Sacred are working well as a team here!”

Sacred is able to get up and lift Fallout to his feet. The ICTV Champion whips Fallout into the ropes, and as he comes back, he lifts Fallout up and drapes him over his back, but the ingenious Fallout reverses, continuing to fall behind Sacred and roll him up in a sunset flip.

“Great counter!” NTD yells out of seemingly nowhere.

O – N – E – But Fallout only gets a one count from Sacred who is still fresh. Fallout gets Sacred back to his feet, and then leaps into the air, dropkicking Sacred into the ropes. The Aussie bounces back off the ropes and Fallout leaps again, spinning around in the air and collecting Sacred with a Spinning Heel kick. Fallout gets onto his feet and looks over at Thoth, doesn’t even have to hold his hand out to let Fallout know he wants in the ring. Fallout obliges, tagging in Thoth, and immediately, the Balancer begins to stomp on Sacred, aiming in particular for the face.

“The feud between these two has escalated so much in so little time! It just shows the hatred these two have for each other…” Curry comments in a dark tone of voice.

“Look at Thoth, aiming in particular for the face. Sacred was cut open a lot at Defiance at the hands of some barbed wire, and I bet Thoth wants to keep those cuts there, just to remind Sacred…”

“Wow, I just realized what total nutcases they are.” Curry announces.

“Yeah, but don’t we all want to cut each others faces open with barbed wire, hmmmm?”

Sacred gets back onto his feet, trying to defend himself from a barrage of kicks and stomps. Finally, he catches Thoth’s foot, but the Balancer thinks quickly, flipping upwards and flying, landing back down on his feet. Sacred is momentarily stunned by the feat of athleticism, which allows Thoth enough time to kick Sacred in the ribs, doubling the Aussie over. Thoth then grabs Sacred and hits a Northern Lights Suplex. The referee slides over as Thoth bridges with the pin…

O – N – E

T – W – O – But Sacred suddenly pushes his upper body up, bringing him and Thoth up off the mat. Sacred slowly turns his body, still grappling hold of Thoth. Sacred fires a few short jabs into Thoth stomach. The Balancer lets go as Sacred hooks his arm under Thoth’s ready for the Spanish Inquisition, but Thoth grabs Sacred’s head and drives into his knee. Sacred stumbles backward, but manages to duck a high leg clothesline from the Balancer. Sacred grabs Thoth and locks on a reverse face lock, and then falls forward, slamming Thoth to the canvas with a Diving Reverse DDT.

“Great exchanges with the ICTV champ coming out on top!” an excited Curry shouts.

Sacred gets back onto his feet, a little stunned after his move. Fallout climbs into the ring and delivers a superkick to Sacred’s jaw, knocking him down. The referee is furious with Fallout, and pushes him back to his own corner. Jay Dawg jumps down off the apron and walks around the ring towards Fallout. Dawg grabs Fallout’s ankles and pulls the back, making Fallout trip and slams his head on the edge of the ring apron. Dawg starts belting Fallout with right hands as the referee leans over the ropes and yells to the two men. Thoth gets to his feet and walks over to Sacred, who is just on his knees now. Sacred suddenly swings his arm and hits Thoth in the groin, causing the Balancer to fall to the mat and clutch the rather sore area. Sacred grins and even laughs as he gets back onto his feet, wiping away a little bit of blood from his nose.

“The referee is starting to lose control early in this battle!”

“Sacred is one evil bastard! What a knockout shot to the jumblies!” NTD replies.

Dawg finally lets up and goes back to his own corner, as Fallout gets back onto the apron. Sacred grabs Thoth and hangs his head over the bottom rope, letting it dangle freely. Sacred steps back, still grinning, as he runs at Thoth and charges him with his knee, but Thoth rolls away. Sacred falls through the middle rope and out onto the floor as Thoth recovers a little. JD drops off the ring apron, heading to the aid of his Aussie comrade. He pats him on the back, checking to see how he is doing. Thoth steps through the ropes and jumps off the ring apron, clubbing JD in the back of the neck with his foot! He pushes Sacred aside for a second, to grab JD, and throws him over the announce table, landing in between the bodies of Curry and NTD!

“Whoa! Time to move out of the way!” Curry shouts, as he hops out of his seat, giving space to the body of JD.

“Yeah yeah. I’m going. Stupid Jay Dawg, couldn’t get thrown over the Spanish table, now could you?”

JD pulls on the table, using it to get to his feet, but only makes it to his knees. Thoth turns his attention back to Sacred, rolling him inside the ring and following him moments after. He picks up the Aussie, and tosses him into his corner with Fallout. Still fresh, Sacred gets his guard up, but gets a cheap shot by Fallout. He stumbles forward, but turns around with a swing at Fallout. The Scum of the Earth catches the hand, drops it over the top rope. Thoth charges from his area, jumping in the air, and driving his knee into the back of Sacred! Pancaked in the corner, Sacred staggers away, only to get his arm placed in between his legs. Before you think he is jacking off, it’s really Thoth pulling him up with a pumphandle, in mid air he locks on an inverted facelock, and falls back with an inverted suplex! Sacred bounces face first into the mat, sits up to his knees, then falls to his back. Thoth hooks the leg with the cover.

O-N-E

T-W-O

T-H-Sacred kicks out! Thoth looks down with slight frustration and pops Sacred with a few solid punches. He turns back to his corner, and with a backward somersault, he is in reach for the tag by Fallout. Sacred starts to sit up, as Fallout stands on the ring apron in patience. Jay Dawg makes it back to his corner, although it’s no use, he reaches over the top rope for a tag, infuriated at the Clanites. Sacred makes it to his feet, although his mind isn’t all the way there, as he wobbles around. Fallout springs to the top rope and leaps off, hitting Sacred with the missile dropkick! A quick cover follows…

O-N-E

T-W-O

T-H-R-Sacred gets a shoulder up once again! Fallout simply smirks, his face paint slowly wearing down so you can see the smile clearer. He drops his forearm into Sacred’s forehead, flattening the Aussie back down to the mat. Fallout walks to his corner, giving a slow nod to Thoth, who returns the nod as Fallout climbs up their turnbuckle. He mockingly holds his arms up, getting a loud set of insults from the Kansas crowd.

“Fallout is looking to finish off Sacred! Who, if he doesn’t tag Jay Dawg soon, will be done for!” Curry informs to those who are watching at home.

Fallout dives off the top rope, flying through the air, his leg aimed for Sacred with a massively high leg drop… Sacred moves out of the way and Fallout nearly breaks his tailbone in two! The arena seems to go in one giant flash of white light, as all the fans try to capture the priceless expression of pain over Fallout’s face.

“He missed! He missed! This battle will keep going for now!”

“All Sacred needs to do is tag in JD! Then Fallout tags in Thoth… and we’ll have an even longer battle of these awesome talents!” an excited NTD screams.

JD starts to go insane, bouncing around on his turnbuckle, his anger building. He reaches over the top rope, stretching his body as far as possible. Sacred slowly crawls to the corner, stalked by Fallout who is creeping up closer on him. Sacred reaches out, his arm ever so close to JD, when his ankle is grabbed by Fallout! Sacred gets to his one foot, hopping up and down, he suddenly lashes his arm out, smacking Fallout with the knife-edge chop! Fallout drops the leg, and instantly pays for it, as he now eats Sacred leg via Harlem sidekick! Fallout sways to the center of the ring, and Sacred dives to his corner, tagging in the Jay Dawg.

“Sacred makes the tag!” shouts a now ecstatic Curry.

JD steps through the ropes, and stretches out his body, flexing his muscles as he shouts out a battle cry. He charges at Fallout, who remains silly minded in the center, and flattens him with a clothesline. Finally snapping out of his trance, Fallout sits up, much to the delight of JD. He grabs the former LHW champ, lifts him up, pivots slightly, and slams him into the mat with the belly-to-belly suplex! Thoth refuses to watch from the apron, and runs inside. JD turns to see the Balancer running for him, quick thinking, he grabs the Clanite, lifts, pivots and slams Thoth into the mat with another belly-to-belly suplex!

“Thoth eats a belly-to-belly suplex, and Jay Dawg is on fire!” exclaims the pumped up Curry.

Jay Dawg squats down in the center of the ring, standing about a meter behind Fallout. He eventually starts to gently tap his foot, teasing Fallout to stand. The smaller man makes it to his knees, and the taps of the foot turn into stomps on the mat. Fallout gets to one knee, and the audience starts to clap in sync with the stomps. Fallout makes it to his feet and JD leaps in the air, spinning. Fallout turns around, and is annihilated with a Thai Roundhouse kick! Fallout is sent airborne from the impact, his body leveling out in mid air, before crashing to the mat from a higher distance then his height. JD drops to his knees and hooks the legs for the tight cover.

O-N-E

“This has gotta be all! That was a deadly Sweet Tooth Loosening, JD got all of it!” Curry shouts.

T-W-O

Thoth wakes up and dives at JD…

T-H-R-E-Thoth breaks up the count with milliseconds to spare! He pulls JD to his feet, and scoops him up to his shoulders.

“Oh no! Thoth looks to be hitting the Riot of Blood! Wait! What is Sacred doing!?” The short attention spanned Curry shouts.

Sacred springs to the top rope, as Thoth cradles Jay Dawg’s legs. Spinning to the turnbuckle, inviting the pain practically. Sacred simply grins, evilly of course, as he soars off the rope, and kicks Thoth in the face with the flykick! Thoth falls to his back, JD on top of him. JD rolls off of him and Sacred roll him to the outside. Thoth lands on his feet with the assistance of the ring apron. Sacred runs to the opposite ropes, ricochets off them, and kicks Thoth in the face with a baseball slide! The Balancer is knocked to the guardrail, as Sacred slides the rest of the way outside. He grabs Thoth by the wrist, and Irish whips him toward the ringsteps! Thoth regains composure and leaps over the steps, he turns around to see Sacred following him. Sacred dives over the steps, headfirst he crashes into Thoth’s ribcage with a Kamikaze!

“Oh no! They are right in front of us again!” Curry screams in worry.

“Well, they are not moving me again!”

In the ring, Fallout grabs Jay Dawg with a facelock and lifts the larger man up. JD shifts his weight down and straightens out his upper body. JD lifts Fallout over his head, but the smaller man grabs onto his larger adversary’s waist, sliding in between his legs and rolls him up with a sunset flip!

O-N-E

“Sacred and Thoth are scrapping, and now Fallout with the cover!”

T-W-O

T-H-R-JD somersaults to his feet and sit-down dropkick Fallout in the face. JD dives on top of Fallout, holding all his weight down over Fallout’s shoulders.

O-N-E

T-W-O

T-H-R-Fallout rolls out of the predicament!

“A pair of closecalls in the ring!” Curry shouts, as his attention seems to be divided.

Thoth hits Sacred with a pair of forearms outside, dropping the Aussie to one knee. Sacred retaliates with an uppercut, right to the nuts! Now, if you ever wondered what a stupid face was, get a close up picture of Thoth getting hit in the nuts. The thousands in the arena agree, as they all capture the moment of the Balancer’s eyes bulging out on film. Sacred pulls Thoth inward, draping his arm over his chest. He powers the Clannite upward, moves sideways slightly, and slams him into the table with the Spanish Inquisition! The table collapses over Thoth’s weight and Sacred simply grins evilly at the carcass of the Balancer. NTD and Curry continue to sit in their chairs, Thoth now lying in front of them.

“Sacred just put Thoth through the table with the Spanish Inquisition!” Curry shouts, selling the point like he is an Oklahoma man who works for a rival company.

“You son of a bitch! You broke my coffee stand! I still love you though, you sexy eVil bastard!” NTD shouts, giving thumbs up to the maniacal Sacred.

Sacred grins at NTD, then realizes what he is wearing, and turns around. Inside the ring, he sees Fallout locking on a facelock to JD again. Like out of an old cartoon, he puts his hands on his cheeks, and screams out. Although his eyes don’t bulge out of his head, nor do his lips and tongue. Sacred dives into the ring and clubs Fallout in the back of the head.

“They are going to double team Fallout now! Its not like this is completely bad, but Fallout is now supremely handicapped!” Curry cries out.

JD pulls Fallout into a standing headscissors, and powers the smaller man up to his shoulders. Sacred cradles the neck of Fallout, and they fall to the mat with a Powerbomb/Neckbreaker combo! JD makes the cover, but the ref is now shoving Sacred into the corner.

“The ref isn’t standing for this doubleteaming, wait! Who’s that!?” Curry shouts.

A man dresses in street clothes, slightly bruised up dives into the ring. His baseball cap flies off his head to reveal a polished skull, its Perfect Bo! He kicks JD in the gut, and locks on a ¾ nelson facelock, dropping JD to the mat with the Perfect Pain. An exploding roar of cheers from the crowd follows as Bo rolls out of the ring. The cheers soon turn to boos, as an even larger black man rushes down the ramp.

“Perfect Bo gets some retribution for Da Pound beat down earlier tonight!” Curry shouts.

Fallout slowly rolls over to JD, trying to make the cover. Sacred drops off the apron, smiling at Perfect Bo who continues to face him, smiling. He doesn’t see the monstrous Thugg standing behind him, clobbering him with a massive forearm.  

“Bo’s in trouble now, because he’s in the grip of the SWF World champion!” NTD yells in excitement.

Thugg grabs the side of Bo, and with one solid shove, he knocks Bo into the guardrail. Bo rests over the steal, gasping at the pain of his back, as his skull is now grabbed by HVT. The SWF champ thrusts his forehead forward, cracking Bo with a monstrous headbutt, and knocks the Perfect one over the railing. Inside the ring, Fallout drapes his arm over top of JD.

O-N-E

T-W-O

T-H-R-E-E-NO!!! Jay Dawg uses the last ounce of energy to get his shoulder up. Fallout pushes up, crawling backward, trying to catch his breath. Sacred grabs the attention of the ref, shouting some nonsensical BS at him.

“Jay Dawg kicked out of the Perfect Pain! What a competitor!” NTD shouts, putting him over like he was Edwin MacPhisto.

“Yeah, the fact that it was half a minute later! Now Sacred is distracting the ref, why in the world…. Uh-oh… I see!”

Fallout gets to his feet, looking at Sacred puzzled. He turns around to see the enormous SWF champion standing on the ring apron. Thugg grabs Fallout by the throat, the sadistic look filling his eyes. The fans in the audience boo loudly as Thugg pulls Fallout over the top rope, letting him dangle from his giant grip. Suddenly he throws him back into the center of the ring with a scary Untamed! Fallout bounces off the mat, and lets his carcass lie limp beside JD.

“WHAT AN UNTAMED!!! Fallout is finished!” Curry shouts while sympathizing for Fallout.

“Did you see that!? He threw him at least ten feet!” NTD yells, marking out for Thugg’s awesome power.  

Thugg drops off the ring apron as JD rolls his back over Fallout. Sacred steps inside the ring, ready to guard any potential pin breakers.

O-N-E

T-W-O

T-H-R-E-E!!!

*DING* *DING* *DING*  

The ref raises the hands of Sacred and JD while the crowd starts to go insane with boos. JD is helped up by Sacred while outside, a recovered Bo attacks Thugg from behind! The fans find something to cheer again, as Bo starts to hammer on Thugg with punches, actually knocking the larger man to his knees. Sacred and JD quickly dive outside, and both men hammer Bo with duo punches. Bo staggers away, as they continue to hit him while walking. They finally roll him inside the ring.

“Da Pound is here to send a message tonight! Nobody will want to screw with them soon!” Curry screams.

Bo gets up inside the ring, and hits JD with a hard right hand. The US champ staggers back, as the ICTV champ kicks Bo in the gut. The champeens lock on a double facelock, tossing the spare arms over their shoulders, they lift Bo high up in the air. Walking forward two steps, they suddenly drop, demolishing Bo with a double brainbuster! JD sits up, and turns to the ringcrew. “Gimme a mic!” he shouts, as Thugg now rolls inside the ring. “Gimme a god damn microphone!”

“Da Pound wants to say something!” NTD points out the obvious.

A man finally follows the order, passing JD a mic. JD puts his mouth to speak, but the overwhelming shout of boos cuts him off.

“Yo, shut the fuck up!” he shouts, but the boos only get louder. He looks to his partners, who all snarl at the crowd. “I said shut the fuck up. I have something to say. Sacred and I!” He pauses to take a breath. “Sacred and I, in time, will be your new tag team champs. You won’t like it, but there ain’t a damn thing any of you can do about it!”

The boos starts to escalate as the mic is passed onto Sacred. “I am evil. That I am, but not nearly as evil as the Carnies holding our future titles. The beating we will soon give them, will be evil.” Sacred continues to babble, but Thugg grabs the mic from him.

“Yo! What my boys are trying to say is! There ain’t a damn thing holding us down! We got the power! Tonight is an example! Bo and the Clan can’t stop us! Nobody can!”

Thugg gives a simple kick to the fallen Bo, smiling at what they have caused. The arena lights fade into blackness as a soft female voice whispers, “Midnight Carnival.” The SmarkTron flashes blazing white in time with the opening beats of the Red Hot Chili Peppers’ “Love Rollercoaster” as the Carnival’s anthem pumps through the arena, revealing with each flash thin black lettering that reads “Step Right Up.” The crowd roars in approval, as Da Pound stands ready.

“We are going to see a battle!” Curry shouts!

Suddenly, from behind, comes the tag team champs and Edwin MacPhisto! The crowd explodes as they knock their opponents into the ropes. Raynor and Mag toss JD and Sacred into the corners, respectively. Mag locks backslide onto Sacred, climbing the top rope as Raynor drops to his knees. Mag climbs the turnbuckles and backflips over, as Raynor powers JD up and throws him forward, hitting a Baja California Crusher and Acid Rayn at the same time! Edwin however, is not so lucky, as Thugg grabs him by the throat. Suddenly, Raynor and Mag come to his aid, both clubbing the giant champ in the back. Thugg staggers backward, as Edwin goes into karate pose, and smashes the giant with the Shotei! The blow knocks Thugg over the top rope, to the outside.

“The Midnight Carnival stands victorious! What a moment!”

One final staredown between Thugg and Edwin happens as the show fades out.

Guest BA_Baracus

NON-TITLE MATCH

Erek Taylor vs. Lady Red

- Taylor flips, flops and flies his way to victory.

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONERSHIP

Johnny Rotten vs. Hville Thugg

- Rotten with the upset!  Damn Carnies!

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Stryke vs. El Luchadore Magnifico

- Magnifico with the win.

TAG TEAM #1 CONTENDERSHIP MATCH

Thoth & Fallout vs. Sacred & Jay Dawg

- The good guys won (da Pound that is)...