TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

It's Lima Time!

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Isn't Lima married to a women with huge breasts?

...and now herpes.

1057139649_lima.jpg

Are you having Lima Time at the wrong time?

Hi, I'm Jose Lima, star pitcher for the LA Dodgers. Living with genital herpes can really get you caught in a rundown. Trust me, I know. But with new Herpenex, you can prevent outbreaks from happening...before they start. Just five pills a day, and one intravenous session a month, and you probably won't have to worry about developing herpes symptoms where the sun don't shine.

Now there's no known cure for genital herpes, and you still should not knowingly transmit the disease. But with Herpenex, you have your best chance to strike out herpes! Because as my opponents know, sooner or later it's gonna be Lima Time out there, but nobody says I have to have every spot in the rotation.

Herpenex. It's the cure.

Warning: Herpenex may cause dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness, vomiting, impotence, effeminate behavior at shopping malls, poor NLDS performance, heart attack, and/or death. Do not use Herpenex if you are nursing or pregnant, or if you already have other STDs, which Herpenex will just make worse.

I wouldn't trust Lima the pitcher in the AL and in Camden Yards.

As for Lima the man. I think my siser told me Lima was flirting with her at a Twins game.