TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

IDrinkRatsMilk

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
I feel bad for making strange comments to Canadian Chick. I wish I could buy her a soda and take her to the prom to make it up to her.

Yet again: :wub:

Dude, I'm on a wrestling message board, mostly populated by guys. Strange comments aren't a rare occurence.

And that guy talking about raping girls was 100X creepier than what you said.

Yeah.

Wait, I was the one with the crush on the 14 year old. It was Emma Watson, by the way. But it's only partially her. I just like the Hermione character. She's so smart.

Check out that thread now, Milky. Not only did FromBehindTheCradle agree with you, but he brought some pics to share. Like CC said: creepy.

Guest FromBeyondTheGrave
Between that thread, saying a 14-year-old is your new celebrity crush, and the "Taste it. TASTE IT" post, what'd you expect?

Sex. Always expect sex.

Guest HungryJack

you're good people , milky. dont let the man get you down. or do, if thats whats working for ya.

Mole's angry pointing avatar with "You Jew" caption has made me laugh out loud, a difficult thing to do to a jaded bastard such as me.

Also, I was so wasted for part of this thread... I'm ashamed. I've quit doing drugs now.

After rereading some of this, I suspect Jingus has a serious problem with cough medicine. I know, because I did. I'll tell him about it when I see him again.

I haven't used it since the time you thought I was going to die. It's nasty and doesn't work well enough, often enough. Also, I need to be sober most of the time for work, and when I do need to be intoxicated, I'm 21 now so I can drink easily.

Guest Vitamin X

I didn't even want to try it because I hate vomiting or at least dry heaving.

It wasn't a problem of holding it down for me, just the actual drinking it part. I can stomach all kinds of shit... massive amounts of liquor, pills, combinations of the two... My stomach lining is probably fucked. But I really don't do much but drink these days, and it's much less than back in the day.