TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Man in Blak

Dude, where's my board?

I'll have to tip a forty to the memory of SNKT. I loved that place. It was a perfect board to post at when WDI got too nerdy. Now I have no sanctuary. I guess the Golden Age is really over.

I hope some of you guys will come visit at WDI (now with 100% less Dutch).

Guest HungryJack

Man, if all the regulars from SNKT came over here, this place could be wicked awesome.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
I'll have to tip a forty to the memory of SNKT. I loved that place. It was a perfect board to post at when WDI got too nerdy. Now I have no sanctuary. I guess the Golden Age is really over.

I hope some of you guys will come visit at WDI (now with 100% less Dutch).

Where's the Dutchman?

Dead, I think. Actually I'm not really sure. He has like 5 posts in the last two months. I think he moved or something and no longer has access to a comp.

Why is your name so gay?

Dead, I think. Actually I'm not really sure. He has like 5 posts in the last two months. I think he moved or something and no longer has access to a comp.

Why is your name so gay?

Because I am gay? I thought you knew...

I thought we were experimenting...

Who's going to tell your wife?

*looks around*

FINALLY, the Sek HAS come BACK to TSM.

*pause for the pop*

Well like I said in the AIM chat last night, I guess I've come full circle now since I started way back on the old Smarks EZBoard and now after spending time on pretty much every offshoot board here I am back.

Sucks to hear about SNKT, but IMO what really killed the place was the post-eating bug that made a lot of people not bother to do long posts knowing there was a 50-50 chance it would get eaten.

SAM! *leaps into your arms*

It's good to see a familiar face and intelligent poster. More importantly, it's good to see a friend.

Man, it's been so long since we've talked whereas we used to chat every day. I just got internet access again last month after 8 months without it. I still have the same AIM name, though, if you ever want to chat.

It's good to know that you're still around. Without your wisdom and advice, I may not have made it through 2001-2002 alive. We definitely need to get in touch.

Well, it took a week. I realized after checking his archived posts that I had read through many of them and didn't realize who had made the posts.

Now back to the discussion of your SNKT board. I know nothing of it, but it makes me think about Wolverine's claws.