Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Lockdown, 12-15-04!

UNO!

DOS!

TRES!

CATORCE!

LOCKDOWN~!

The pyro! The strobes! The fans! The guy who dresses like a superhero, standing in the ring with a trophy next to him. It can only be the mad, mad world of SWF Lockdown! Tonight, there's no introduction from Cyclone Comet and Bobby Riley. Mainly because one of them is in the ring. Standing tall in the squared circle for the first time in a while, Cyclone Comet is soaking up some nostalgic cheers and "Comet" chants as the smoke begins to clear. To his side stands a trophy, coming up to the relatively tall announcer's middrift and gleaming brightly.

"Citizens of Denver...WELCOME TO LOCKDOWN!"

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Comet soaks up the cheap pop as just on-screen, Riley holds his head in his hands.

"And without further ado, allow me to welcome to the ring the winner of the inaugural Cold Front Classic Tournament! He is your Intercontinental Television Champion and the number one contender to the WORLD'S Heavyweight Championship...ladies and gentlemen...LANDON! "LA CUCARACHA!" MADDIX!"

"PREPARE...FOR...LANDON!"

...WAAAAAHHHHH...

*DUM DUM*

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Bounding through the curtains, Maddix stops instantly as he sees the crowd on their feet...and beams from ear to ear. With a smile he holds his hands skywards, soaking up the adulation of the crowd as Megan Skye follows him out, with a dinstinctly less pleased expression on her face after what happened to her on Storm. All the same, she forces a smile as she and Maddix walk down the rampway, Maddix slapping the hands of the fans lined down one side of the aisle. Reaching the ring, Landon again stops in his tracks as he spots the trophy in front of him, eyeing it up looking rather impressed. In slides Maddix, Megan having to make her own way into the ring while Maddix shakes the hand of Cyclone Comet, before reaching into his jeans and pulling out a microphone.

"MAD - DIX! MAD - DIX! MAD - DIX!"

Now, it's the chants of the crowd that bring the smile to Maddix's face, scratching his nose to cover for the beaming grin he has.

"First of all..." begins Comet, fighting the crowd for noise space. "Allow me to be the first to offer congratulations Landon. A magnificent performance."

"Well...uh, thanks." Maddix mumbles humbly.

"From the seeding battle royal, through the quarter finals against Christian Fury, the gruelling Ladder Match with Spike Jenkins in the semi-finals...and on Storm, the two out of three falls war with Sacred. Through all of those four matches, you fought through injuries and punishment alike and gained victory in all four of the rounds, winning the tournament from number one seed. Now, you await your shot at the World Heavyweight Championship at Slay Ride, December 19th. Now, before we get to the presentation...how about an acceptance speech?"

The crowd cheer, as Maddix smiles wryly at Comet.

"I don't think so. We'd likely be here all day if you get me started on giving out thanks and...*sniff*...I tend to get a little emotional in this situations. But...I will say this. I'm honoured to have won this Cold Front tournament. Over the past few weeks, I've proved to all my doubters that I belong in the upper echelon of this company. In winning the battle royal, I outlasted eight other men and overcame the odds. I went through Christian Fury, defended my ICTV Championship against Spike Jenkins in a ladder match. And against Sacred, I finally put aside one of my past demons. I laid to rest the memory of Clusterfuck 2004, beating one of the biggest names in this company's history. And that, more than anything, has given me the confidence to go on from here and to go after the World Title at Slay Ride. Now that I've beaten Sacred, I know that I have the ability to beat anyone in this business with a good performance and, of course, a good plan."

Pausing, Maddix soaking up the chants with a smile.

"And now, I have the World Heavyweight Title within my grasp, just one more match away. See, I've beaten Charlie Matthews. I've beaten Johnny Dangerous. I've beaten Sacred. And I've beaten Tom Flesher. Four former World Heavyweight Champions. I've pinned them all...One, Two, Three in the middle of this ring, I've beaten them all. I just never beat them at the right time. December 19th...that'll all change. And you will be looking at the new SWF World Heavyweight Champion!"

"YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"Well then, with that said...it is my pleasure on behalf of the SWF to congratulate you once more and to present you with the trophy, to commemorate your victory."

Turning to the side, Comet heaves up the trophy and hands it to Maddix who takes it under his arms, shaking the superhero's hand. Meanwhile, a couple of cameramen hop up onto the apron. Maddix calls over Megan and together with Comet they pose with the trophy, for a few keepsake pictures, the crowd indulging in this feel-good moment...

...as suddenly, the Smarktron screen goes white...

...and the opening chord of 'Rookie' by Boy Sets Fire crashes out over the arena. The screen darkens as as it hits black the familiar slogan flashes up one word at a time in jagged white letters:

'PREPARE TO BE PROVED WRONG'

Maddix, Megan and Comet have now ceased their posing and are looking up at the entranceway, as on the Smarktron play some of SWF's most memorable, recent moments...all of course provided by one man. And once IL has been beaten up, Aecas has had his jaw crushed, Kibagami has been dropped and Flesher has been Intoxxicated, we see Mike Van Siclen's ride off the balcony...through the table...

*BAM-BAM-BAM-bap-BOOOOOM!*

The bursts of pyro bring the crowd to their feet, booing heavily as through the curtains and smoke emerge Jet...and one half of the Tag Team Champions, the SWF World Heavyweight Champion Toxxic. All business, Toxxic walks past Jet and leads the way for her, glaring into the ring.

"Well, thank God for that." mutters Bobby Riley on commentary.

Maddix, Megan and Comet all watch on as Toxxic reaches the ring, rolling in and brushing past the on-going ceremony unceremoniously, demanding a microphone. The music abruptly stops as Comet asks Toxxic what he's doing off mic, but is promptly ignored.

"Forgive me for interrupting." Toxxic begins dryly in his thick British accent, "but since we're talking Slay Ride I thought maybe the World Heavyweight Champion should be here to address things. And, since we seem to be in congratulatory mode out here, allow me to first add my congratulations Landon. Nice one, son."

Landon rolls his eyes, as Toxxic stops to address some anti-Toxxic howls from the front row.

"This silly little competition for the shot at my belt actually turned out to be quite the eye opener. I'll be honest. When you talk about your critics, there's one person at the top of the list...and that person just happens to be me. Landon, I know you heard me last week. I know you heard what I had to say about you. This little month long distraction...it HASN'T changed my mind. As far as I'm concerned, you're still just a Toxxic wannabee, sunshine. You still fail to measure up to ME. But, I will admit that my opinion of you has risen. Just slightly, but it has risen. See, in the World Champion's mind...you have become more than just a scrawny little bugger. Landon, in my mind, you have now become a LUCKY, scrawny little bugger."

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"I was watching intently while you and Sacred contested the final. And at the end of the night, whilst the rest of Revolution Zero were fuming and raving that you'd 'done it again'...I sat and I listened. And this man right here." Toxxic turns, pointing a finger at Cyclone Comet. "This man here said, and I quote...'It's better to be lucky than good'. Which brought a smile to my face. Why? 'Cause it means I don't have to say it myself! Week after week, month after month...Christ, year after bloody year! You have fluked victory after victory, over men far more talented than you and far more of a threat to THIS belt than you will ever be! Cold Front Classic winner or not, there ain't no chance of you getting some fluke victory over me. All the same, for the little that it's worth... congratulations."

Smiling, Toxxic tucks the mic under his arm and extends a hand. With the World Champion staring directly at him, Maddix's celebratory mood has been quashed and now he glares into the Brit's cold eyes, before looking at the extended hand...and smiles!?!

"There ain't no ch'arnce... I thought you English people spoke English?"

The crowd laugh as the World Champion bites his lip, cursing to himself as Maddix continues.

"You came all the way out here, interrupting me...for that!?! Jeez Toxxic, the rumours backstage are right, you really do get off on the sound of your own voice. But then again, I guess I shouldn't be surprised that you're out here. Let's face it, we can't get ten minutes into an SWF show without you showing your face out here nowadays."

"I'd watch your mouth if I were you." Toxxic deadpans, trying to hide his anger.

"What are you gonna do...hit me with your skateboard?"

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

Once again, Toxxic is fuming as Maddix picks up his Cold Front Classic trophy.

"You know what Limey, for the past few months, all I've heard and seen is 'Revolution Zero' this, 'Revolution Zero' that. 'Toxxic' this, 'Toxxic' that. And to be honest, I'm getting sick of it! You and your cronies seem to think that you run this company now-a-days. Every since Zenon vacated the Commissioner post, it's just got progressively worse and worse. Wherever you turn, there's Toxxic. Or Spike Jenkins. Or Sean Davis...and now, Sacred too. The fans, the viewers and the locker room are all getting sick and tired of 'The Revolution Zero Show', night in and night out, because now there's no Zenon...no Mark Stevens. And hell, as much as I hate his guts, there's no Suicide King. There's no-one in control."

"That's where you're dead wrong, sunshine. Revolution Zero are in control. And if I were you, I'd learn to get used to it, 'cause it ain't gonna change any time soon!"

"Yeah...you have the control. You have the power and you have the belts. And if I were you, I'd keep your pretty-boy eyes off of my gold..." snarls Maddix, noticing Toxxic eyeing the ICTV Championship belt. "...and worry about keeping the belts that you already have See, you have a lot of gold in your little group. You've got all the belts. Except...three. You don't have Todd Cortez's USJL Title. You don't have Megan's Women's Title...although, judging from the nails and the eyeliner, you could certainly be considered as a contender for that belt."

"YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!"

Toxxic sticks two of his nail-varnished fingers up at Maddix, but the ICTV Champion continues.

"And you damn sure don't have MY Intercontinental Television Title! You sent Spike Jenkins after it time and time again, but time and time again I've kicked his ass. Who's next? Sacred? Beaten him. Sean Davis? Some muscle bound lackey? I'm sure I could come up with a plan to beat him. And then there's you. But, oh, the ICTV Title is much too important for the 'God of Wrestling', Toxxic. In which case, you're always going to be at least one short. Annoying, isn't it? Here you and your buddies are, trying to complete your collecton, swapping and trading title reigns amongst yourselves. But there's always that one rare card...or in this case, that one out of reach championship...that try as you might, you just can't get your hands on."

Stopping, Maddix can see Toxxic's anger building and building, which would be a good cue to stop in all likelihood. But, he doesn't.

"When I was a kid, I was quite the bookworm before I got into wrestling. Year after year, I'd come top of my class. I was always the smartest kid in the year, always the number one. Year after year. Until one year, a new kid arrived in school. And, he was smarter than me. Suddenly, I wasn't top of the class anymore. I got my school report back and when I realised I wasn't number one, I was disappointed. My father sat me down after that and told me something that always stuck with me. As smart as you are, as good as you are...somewhere, there is someone that's better than you. That's the way life is. But the thing he taught me...was that being the best was one thing. Being in the right place, at the right time...was just as important though. And like I said earlier, I've beaten former World Champions but I've never quite got my timing right. You call me lucky Toxxic? Maybe I do get lucky sometimes. But that doesn't mean I'm not good. So if I were you...I wouldn't be underestimating this 'lucky' challenger."

The two men are continuing to stare each other down as Maddix, having said his piece, chucks away his microphone and waits patiently on some sort of response. Which he's going to have to wait a little longer for, because Toxxic is still stood statuesque with his eyes locked on Maddix's, looking like he's unable to believe his ears.

"Cute story. Very cute story. But there’s one thing you’re forgetting.”

Landon raises his eyebrows, but Toxxic doesn’t rise to the bait.

“My timing is always perfect,” the Straight-Edge Sensation declares. “You say you beat Charlie Matthews? I say; when? Tag match, correct? Means nothing. You say you beat Johnny Dangerous? I took this World Title from him. Sacred I’ll give you, but Flesher? You pinned him in a bloody 6-Man tag, Landon. I pinned him once in singles competition, and once in the Triple Threat that won me this damn title for the first time. Then you add in the fact that I’ve beaten other former champs like ‘Grand Slam’ Mark Stevens, three-time champ Danny Williams, not to mention I retired Nathaniel Kibagami... ” Toxxic smiles as he pats the heavy gold belt that is slung over his right shoulder.

“Yet again sunshine... you’re just a poor imitation of me.”

“TOXX-IC SUCKS!”

“TOXX-IC SUCKS!”

“Maddix, the fact is...Revolution Zero are running the show. And as long as I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, that's the way it's going to stay! And December 19th, I..."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

"If you arseholes will quieten down and give me a se...!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

*clap clap clapclapclap*

"You know what...I don't need this crap!” Toxxic snarls. “I'm your World Heavyweight Champion! You don't want to hear what I've got to say? Fine..." The Brit steps forward and suddenly finds himself nose to nose with the number one contender. Quickly Maddix sets down his trophy as Comet thinks about stepping in between the two men, only to think better of it just moments later. "I'll say all that I need to say in this ring, later tonight, when me and Spike prove to you and all the rest of the dressing room just why Revolution Zero are in control of this company. We'll see you and your cheerleader later."

With a last snarl, Toxxic finally pulls away from Maddix, making sure not to turn his back on the number one contender as he leaves the ring. Maddix and Megan turn to watch him leave as Toxxic points a threatening finger towards both, badmouthing the two some more...

*CLUNK!*

...as suddenly, Megan hits the canvas, courtesy of a trophy shot from Jet!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Jet quickly drops the trophy, escaping the ring while Maddix is quick to attend to Megan. A concerned looking Comet hurries over as well, as Maddix notices the trophy laying next to Megan and quickly puts two and two together. As meanwhile, Toxxic smiles with an arm over Jet and mouths the words towards Maddix...

"Focus kid...Focus."

"You sit alone in lightless chambers, all the love you had is gone

No one there to catch your fall, you never felt so alone

Blackened thoughts in lonely ruins, lifeless eyes an empty gaze

Death is but a promise now, life is just an empty phrase!"

The opening lines of Grave Digger's "Demon's Day" blare in the PA system. The massive form of Dominic Korgath emerges from behind the curtain, wearing his customary mask. On this cold December night in Denver, Dominic opts for his dark red tights. The mammoth, perhaps the largest wrestler to come out of Asia since The Giant Baba, as Yokozuna was probably from Houston, Texas, which would explain why he was so fat. The big man raises his large right hand into the air and makes a fist, showing off his defiant behavior to the crowd. The Denver faithful greets him with hardy boos. He then proceeds to rumble down the ramp.

Funyon: The following is a singles match and is scheduled for one fall! From Nagasaki, Japan, weighing in at 350 pounds, DOMINNNNIIICCCC KOOOORRRRGGGGAAAATHHHHH!

Comet: Well, fair citizens, we have approached our first contest of the night, as the ginormous Korgath is ready to take on the returning Munich.

Riley: Ginormous isn’t a word you fool!

Korgath waits in the ring, waiting for the man who thinks he can topple him.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!”

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!”

The crowd pops like rabid monkeys as “Gimme Shelter” by the Rolling Stones starts rolling through the arena. Soon enough, Munich storms out from behind the curtains. He doesn’t have his cigarettes with him tonight, as the t-shirt he is wearing does not have a pocket for them. Tonight he wears a Pantera shirt instead, perhaps honoring the death of Dimebag Darrell, or maybe it’s just laundry day…or some of his luggage was lost flying into the show. Never the less, Munich takes the shirt off, and instead of throwing it to the ramp like normal, folds it nicely and places it on the ramp. A scowl develops on his face as he folds the shirt. Munich then takes his quick walk to the ring, causing Funyon to time the introduction very carefully, to make everything flow together.

Funyon: And his opponent, returning for the ten or so time, from Dallas, Texas, and weighing in at 260 pounds, MUUUNICCHH!!

Comet: It has been a long time since the wrestling public has witnessed citizen Munich in action. Any word on why he was gone for so long?

Riley: Rumor has it that he decided to make a log cabin in the wilderness of Southern Illinois and study Transcendentalism. He found it boring whilst smoking too many cigarettes and drinking too much vodka. So now he’s back after swearing off any recollection of Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Comet: Amazing!

Munich slides into the ring. Once he reaches his feet, he stares into the frightening mask of Korgath. He does a few stretching exercises, shakes out his right leg a bit, then needs to Senior Referee Kivell that he’s ready. Matt checks both men for weapons, then signals for the match to start.

*DINGDINGDING!!!*

Korgath screams out with a rebel yell at the sound of the bell. He charges at Munich, who, waiting for him, drops down and sneaks in a drop toe hold, taking the big man down to the mat. Quickly, Munich jumps next to Korgath and throws on an elementary side headlock!

Comet: Citizen Munich controlling this match in the very early going.

Riley: He’s a veteran, Korgath is not. He better, dammit!

The powerful Korgath soon realizes that he is powerful and rises up from the mat with Munich. Soon, Munich loses his leverage. Dominic winds back and tries to deliver a back elbow to Munich ribcage, but Munich also sees that coming. The Texan spins around, grabs Korgath’s arm that was attempting the elbow strike, the left one. The former JL Champ quickly locks on a hammerlock, trying to take away the source of Korgath’s power. Dominic strains and groans, until finally using his brain and walking into a nearby corner, forcing Kivell to step in and make Munich break the hold. Munich complies quickly, but rather than let the much stronger Korgath out of the corner, he keeps the pressure on. The smaller man winds up and delivers a solid left hook to Dominic’s ribcage, taking the wind out of the best. Korgath reels, the air sucked out of his lungs. Quickly, Munich goes to work. Dominic’s right leg is suddenly taken advantage of, as his foe starts to deliver quick stomps to the knee joint. Kivell gives Munich a five count, and Munich continues to chip away at the muscular armor of Dominic. Finally, Munich breaks at four, after delivering nearly eight blows to the knee of Korgath.

Comet: I would have expected citizen Munich to have a major bout of ring rust coming back after another long lay off.

Riley: There are two reasons why we do not see ring rust from Munich. He still has many more years of experience in a large promotion, and most importantly; Munich is scared. Well, he isn’t scared, but he is being cautious and strategic. He knows he can’t overpower this man by any stretch of the imagination, so he trying to take the power away from this young man, and doing a good job of it thus far. Plus, he has bled for this business many times over.

Comet: Exemplary incite, Citizen Riley!

Riley: Thank you.

As Riley rants about Munich’s strategy in the match, Dominic recovers in the corner. Meanwhile, Munich stands in the center of the ring, waiting. Dominic joins Munich in the center of the ring after complaining to the referee through his mask. Finally, Dominic looks to calm down somewhat and engages in a simple lock up with Munich. The smaller man pushes the larger man back for just a moment. Then Dominic decides to try and starts to walk Munich into a nearby corner next to the announcer’s table. As he gets to the corner, Dominic grows tired of being attached to Munich, and delivers a solid knee to the Texan’s midsection, giving Munich a taste of his own medicine. Releasing Korgath, Munich falls into the corner, clutching his ribs. With his opponents’ hands down, the mammoth comes across with a right hand, nearly splitting Munich’s skull in two. The force is so much that Munich falls to the seat of his pants. Dominic, with a sudden surge of aggression, starts to start away at the chest and face of his opponent. Kivell steps in and breaks up the onslaught with the dread five count. Korgath lays off, and then proceeds to pick Munich up out of the corner. Korgath quickly puts his arms around Munich’s waist, hoists him up into the air, and then drives him back towards the center of the ring with a side belly to belly suplex. Korgath stays on top and puts on a lateral press, attempting a pinfall.

ONE!!

TWO!!

T-NO!!

Munich uses his legs to kick out. Korgath looks at the referee, and pleads to him with three fingers.

Comet: A show of brute force by Citizen Korgath!

Riley: This is exactly the situation that Munich wanted to stay away from. It would have been much better for him had he delayed this beating for a few minutes.

Back in the ring, Munich starts to gain his footing quickly, using the ropes for support. Korgath, back in the attack, lets Munich know he is there with a quick jabbing kick to the ribs. Dominic quickly picks Munich up, and fires him across the ring with an Irish whip. Munich repels off the far ropes and comes back at Korgath. Dominic waits, and rises his right leg just a bit early for the big boot. Munich quickly ducks under it and repels off the next set of ropes. Korgath stands in the center of the ring, recovered, and doubles over, waiting for Munich. This is just what the smaller man was waiting for, and he runs right into a back body drop from Dominic. Munich soars high into the air, but comes down on his feet! Korgath brushes his hands off on his tights, signaling that he did a job, and well done to boot. Munich bounces off the ropes once more, and with the speed of a fired bullet comes back at Korgath. The smaller man extends his right arm, and collides with a running clothesline to the back of Dominic’s head. The Guilty Pleasure connects perfectly, and it floors the big man to the canvas and then out of the ring! The crowd pops as Munich shakes out his now aching right arm. After regrouping, Munich follows Korgath outside. Kivell starts his count.

ONE!

Comet: What a magnificent clothesline from the Texan!

Riley: Stan Hansen would be proud!

TWO!

Munich is outside on the floor and picks up the nearly unconscious Dominic. The smaller man balls up his left hand and strikes Korgath in the forehead, knocking the mammoth back. The Asian trips over his own feet and falls to the ground.

THREE!

Munich continues on the attack, stalking after Dominic. Korgath is picked up cleanly, and quickly put in a facelock. Munich, using all the strength in his body, grabs a hold of Dominic’s dark red tights and brings him over with a suplex. Korgath lands hard on the outside, and immediately arachs his back and groans with discomfort.

FOUR!

Munich, after catching his breath once more, hops back over to the big man and drags him back to his feet. Munich corrals him and backs him up against the ring apron, where he delivers a couple of harsh elbows to Dominic’s masked visage.

FIVE!

Korgath is finally willed into the ring by his opponent. Kivell stops his count right before he reaches six, as Munich rolls into the ring after his foe. Munich throws on a quick pin, trying to capitalize on the damage done outside. The referee checks Dominic’s position next to the ropes before making the count.

ONE!

TWO!!

TH-NO!!!

Dominic is able to easily power out of the pin.

Riley: I do not mean to use a cliché, but Munich is going to have to a lot more to put Korgath away.

Comet: Nicely put, Citizen Riley!

The big Asian climbs back to his feet, with assistance from the attacking Munich. Dominic, however, is the one of the attack. He delivers a stiff elbow to Munich’s midsection, knocking the smaller man back. Munich, after clutching his ribs from a moment, charges Korgath, trying to knock him into the corner. Dominic, however, sees him coming, and takes a smaller vertical base. Munich comes crashing in, but is lifted high into the air, and floats into the corner himself. The Texan comes crashing down, slamming his head into the top turnbuckle, wrenching his neck and jarring his brain to and froe. Korgath, meanwhile, retreats in the center of the ring, still clutching his back from the suplex on the outside. The big man looks back towards Munich in the corner. He crouches then franticly waves his right hand at Munich, calling him back to the center of the ring. Dazed, the smaller man waltzes towards the center of the ring. Dominic wait and measure. Finally, with the fury of ten thousand rising suns, Korgath explodes at Munich, and blitzes him with the dreaded Yakuza Kick. The crowd gasps as the blow spins Munich in a full three-hundred and sixty degrees! The victim falls flat on his face, unconscious. Korgath looks down at Munich, intensity set deep in his framed eyes. He then looks up into the stands, and once again raises a muscular arm in defiance. Boos rain down from the fans in Denver!

Comet: Great Gargantuan Space Ghost!!

Riley: Munich’s brain is halfway to Littleton by now, Comet! Now if Korgath wouldn’t celebrate over one move, he could win this match!

After soaking in the jeers from the crowd, Korgath looks over at Munich, down the center of the ring, and not moving all the much. Quickly, Dominic rushes over, and spins Munich onto his back. The Asian puts on a sloppy lateral press, quite confident the win is his. Kivell swings around into position.

ONE!

TWO!!

THRE-NO!!!

Comet: And fair Citizen Munich gets the shoulder up after a delay and lackluster cover from Dominic!

Riley: That wasn’t so much Munich surviving as it was Korgath causing himself an impressive win, now he just gave Munich hope, if the guy can even think right now!

The jeers of the crowd making Dominic even more dangerous and irritable, the big man hauls Munich off the mat and picks him up like he were a bag of potatoes. He walks around the ring with Munich, terrorizing both his opponent and the jam packed Pepsi Arena. Finally, Dominic falls to his back and throws Munich behind him as he falls. Munich is splattered to the mat with a fallaway slam that shakes the foundation! The force and speed of the move is so great that Munich rolls against the ropes, one arm dangling out of the ring towards the entrance way. Korgath rumbles over and picks him his smaller opponent, and drop him in the center. Dominic goes for another pin.

ONE!

TWO!!

THRE-NO!!!

Comet: And…no! Munich is able to break out of the pin!

Riley: And look at him! He’s starting to bleed!

The Texan is indeed bleeding. He is not bleeding much. The cut on his forehead was no doubt caused by Korgath’s devastating Yakuza Kick. Now very pissed off, Korgath races to his feet, and signals for the torture rack, dancing around the ring with arms thrusting up and down. Munich, meanwhile, in a bloody daze, climbs up to his feet, out of instinct more than thought. Dazed, he moves to the center of the ring, and Dominic joins him. The big brute captures Munich, and deftly props him up onto his shoulders. Soon, Korgath walking around the ring, leaping up and down, looking to break Munich’s back, one vertebra at a time. Kivell follows Korgath around the ring, looking for Munich to tap at so this carnage. But, Munich starts to wiggle free from the move. The Texan counters! The smaller man spins free, puts his arm around Korgath’s large mask covered head, and falls, dropping Dominic with a DDT!! The crowd goes into a frenzy, seeing the six hundred pounds of humanity tumble to the canvas! Now, both men are down, and Kivell has no choice but to make a ten count for both men.

Comet: What a counter by Munich, taking the big man down!

Riley: Yes, but can Munich recover in time and take advantage of this hungry young competitor!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

The crowd chants along with Kivell. Finally, after the count of three, both mean start to show signs of life.

FOUR!

FIVE!

Both men are one their hands and knees, Munich seems to be a bit more alert than Korgath. The smaller man’s aching back stops him from rising completely to his feet, while Korgath looks to be in another world.

SIX!

SEVEN!

Munich finally gets to his feet, Korgath right behind him. Still clutching his back, Munich takes one more look back at his foe and takes off for the far ropes. Munich limps off of the ropes, and comes back at Dominic, who has just got to his feet. Munich leaps high into the air, maybe looking for a clothesline, but Korgath catches him in his tree branch like arms. Not a normal bearhug is locked in, but the Korgath Krusher, perfected to a fine science by the man from Nagasaki!

Comet: The Korgath Krusher! Citizen Munich, with his already injured back is done for, Riley!

Riley: Yep.

But Munich, a higher force possibly helping him, has the presence of mind to go for the eyes. Munich wraps his hands around Korgath’s massive head, and pokes his fingers through Dominic’s, mask, and starts to poke the eyes of the beast! Korgath screams in pain and is forced to put Munich down, before Kivell can admonish Munich for his actions, Dominic comes charging! Korgath swings out his right arm looking for a clothesline to down Munich, but Munich sidesteps, gets underneath the arm, and wraps his own right around Korgath’s head. The former JL Champ drops to his knees, and drives his shoulder into Dominic’s jaw! Dominic stays on his knees, rightfully stunned by the Plan M! Munich, using his last gasp, climbs back to his feet, and runs to the near by ropes. He flies off of them, and comes towards Korgath. Dominic has no time to protect himself and…..BAMBOOZLE!! The dropkick knocks Dominic

Comet: Munich has just destroyed Korgath with the Plan M and the bamboozle!

Back in the ring, the crowd has sprung back to life, and is asking Munich to go for the cover. Munich climbs back to his feet, and immediately, points to the nearby corner. The smaller man quickly gets into the corner, and climbs the nearby turnbuckles. The crowd is standing now, waiting from Munich to leap off. Munich jumps, and nails his right leg into Korgath’s neck! The Leap of Cynicism complete, Munich crawls over for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

*DINGDINGDING*

Funyon: Your winner of the bout….MMUUNIICCHH!

“Gimme Shelter” kicks up on the PA system once more, and Munich hobbles up the ramp, spent from this encounter with a beast he toppled.

Comet: Stay tuned little superheroes! We’ll be right back with more Lockdown!

Edited by Chuck Woolery

We return to Lockdown, where Ben Hardy stands with Manson backstage.

"Good evening, I'm Ben Hardy, and I'm here with Manson… First of all, I have to ask you, you viciously attacked Kibag--" he says, only to be cut off by Manson.

"Don't say that name around me, Hardy… Needless to say, though, things between us remain unsettled. Of course, they wouldn't have been if the match at Ashes to Ashes went ahead as planned… but the corporate bosses got worried about protecting their investment in Kibagami, regardless of everyone's personal stake. This is just another example of them trying to screw me!" Manson screams.

"Okay. Moving on, remind us why did you do it in the first place?" asks Hardy.

"Because he stuck his nose in where it didn't belong, in my match versus Toxxic, my chance to make a name for myself… I had Toxxic… FUCKING HAD HIM!" he shouts. "That is, until Kibagami decided to BUTT in, for his own selfish, egotistical reasons…"

"Many don’t see it that way, but fair enough. However, it doesn't look like Kib--" begins Hardy, only to be cut off again.

"Ben, we've spent enough time on the coward" says Manson, in a stern, calm voice, before peering a hole through Hardy.

"W-Well, how about the match tonight?" asks Hardy.

"I have nothing to prove to Revolution Zero and Max King. I lost to Sacred. He got the better of me, which I'm not ashamed to admit. I was there with him until the end, so I'll just have to get stronger, better…

"As for King, he eliminated me from the CFC Battle Royale, but he was only in the right place at the right time. Then he beat me against all odds in the Holy Hell Match. I didn't see that coming. You saw what I did to him a few months back, all ending with me being the one to walk out with the US Title, so it's surprising that he actualy developed some balls during our time apart. No matter what happens from this time forward, I'll always be better, and Max just hates that."

"And from what I understand, you're not exactly happy about the choice in partners…" responds Hardy.

"I'd just rather not have anything to do with them. I just don't get why I'm involved in this match. As far as I'm concerned, anything between myself and Revolution Zero or Max King is old news. Outside of knocking Max around a bit, which is always fun, I have no interest in carrying Austin or Ghost to victory or helping them carry out their vendettas. They just better not get in my way…" says Manson, as he walks off.

Fade in.

YEEEEEEEEEAHH!!

“The fans in the Pepsi Center are loud and rowdy as we get underway!” greets Riley.

His partner Comet chimes in, “They’re cheering for the team of Austin Sly, Ghost, and Manson … well, Sly and Ghost anyway … who are already in the ring for this nondescript six man tag match!”

The three wrestlers stand in one corner, talking amongst themselves, most likely deciding who will begin the match for their team. Ghost and Sly, both deciding that they are better of in rest than in the match, exit the ring and leave Manson. He shakes his head and gestures at them before pacing to the middle of the ring.

Funyon steps out of Manson’s way before announcing, “And their opponents … first, from—“

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

“Now hold on just a moment!” screams Kelly from the ramp. The crowd boos at the bombshell as she raises a mic to her lips. “Taking over my job is something that will get you fired when I’m in charge!” Kelly pauses a moment to let the crowd die down … “Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the anchor of this team, the best of the best, the superstar of superstars … the Superior Talent … MAAAAAX KIIIIIIIING!!”

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

“Superstar” by Saliva kicks up and Max King enters. He heads down the ramp, joined by Kelly, and then slides into the ring. Manson backs off a bit and allows King his space, though he keeps an eye on the superstar.

The lights in the arena brighten to full illuminosity, illiciting another wave of loud booing from the crowd. They drown out the scratching of needle on vinyl.

WEL-WEL-W-W-WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Immediately the crashing guitars of 'Battle Ready' by Otep come in and lightning apparently strikes down from the heavens, hitting the stage and causing gold and red pyro blasts to erupt up. The Smarktron shows half-second clips of it's members' matches as Sean Davis and Sacred make their way down the ramp in their own style. Between the clips the Smarktron goes white again and the words 'Revolution' and 'Zero' alternate. Marcus Washington trails the pair of Rev0 members, holding both of Sean’s belts.

Funyon takes his job back, announcing the wrestlers for the crowd. “And his partners, weighing in at a combined four hundred and ninety-one pounds … he is one half of the SWF Tag Team Champions and the SWF Hardcore Gamers Champion … the Perfect Storm … SEEEANNN DAAAVIS and SAAAAACRED …. REEEEVOLUUUUTION ZEEEROO!!!”

Sacred and Davis enter the ring, Sacred by sliding under the bottom rope and Davis by the stairs. King glances over his shoulder at the two and rolls his eyes, heading to their corner. The two Revolution Zero members pose for the crowd, despite their booing. Upon urging from the referee, they head to their corner to converse with King and decide who starts the match.

DING! DING! DING!!

“And we’re underway!” exclaims Riley. But as nothing happens, he adds, “Maybe not … “

"There seems to be some argument at ringside now," Comet notes as the camera shows the team of Davis, Sacred, and King. "Apparently Davis, Sacred, and King can't decide on who will start things for their team..."

Riley chuckles. "Well, that is the ONE bad thing about these guys, they're all such great competitors that it's hard to pick just one to start off this bout!"

King, Davis, and Sacred continue to argue with each other, but that all stops when Manson suddenly rushes over to the other side of the ring and PULLS King in by his hair, deciding for them that King will start the match!

"What a poor sport Manson is!" Riley calls. "What did King do to deserve that?"

"Apparently Citizen Manson is still upset about the fact that Max King defeated him in the Holy Hell match at our last show...and now Manson slugging away at the face of "The Icon!"

Manson continues to pound away at the face of King while "The Icon" is still caught off guard, making sure to target him right into the bridge of the nose, as it possibly still hasn't recovered from the damage that it took in the Holy Hell match from Storm. King tries to roll away from Manson, but the former USJL Champion grabs King by the hair, pulling him up to his feet and tossing him roughly into the corner. Manson rushes in to blast King with a running knee-shot to the face, but King manages to get a leg up, catching Manson in the face. King rushes in to nail Manson with a clothesline...but Manson manages to predict it coming, catching King as he rushes in and taking him down to the mat with a hard arm-drag. King, not wanting any further damage done to him this early on in the match, rolls to the corner quickly and tags in Sean Davis. Manson tries to attack Davis before he gets into the ring, knowing that the dynamic of the match is quickly about to change with Davis' power. However, Davis grabs Manson right by the throat and shoves him ROUGHLY away from him, getting into the ring completely now just as King is sliding out under the bottom rope to talk to Kelly on the outside of the ring.

"Well, that certainly changed the odds of the match around, didn't it Comet?" Riley notes.

"Yes, I have to admit it did...Sean Davis getting into the ring and just shoving Manson away like he was a child...using that sheer power of his to do so."

Davis stalks Manson somewhat, grabbing him by the throat and attempting to lift him back up to his feet, but Manson manages to catch Davis in the gut with a hard knee shot, and quickly goes to his corner and makes the tag out, tagging in Austin Sly now as he steps out. Sly rushes in and elbows Davis right into the face as hard as he can, knocking the big guy back a bit into his corner, but as he rushes in to try to further the attack, Davis moves out of the way, making sure to use his hand to slam the head of Sly face first into the turnbuckle. Davis makes sure to stomp down on Sly a bit, before reaching over and tagging in Sacred.

"And here's the man who SHOULD be challenging for the World Title, if you ask me!" Riley states as Sacred gets into the ring, dropping a leg right across the chest of Austin Sly while he's down in the ring. Davis steps out of the ring, but not before stomping right into the face of Sly one more time for added effect. Sacred gets Sly back up to his feet, tossing him into the ropes to attempt to hit him with something big, but Sly uses the ropes to springboard, catching Sacred by surprise with a Springboard Elbow shot right in the mush. Sacred gets up rather quickly after that, but is only greeted with a running neckbreaker by Sly. Sly goes for the first cover of the match!

One!

Easy kick-out by Sacred.

"What is Austin Sly thinking about out there?" Riley asks. "No way you're going to keep Sacred down with something like that."

"Sly wanting a quick win, and that was a good attempt at one, if you ask me." Comet notes. "You're a big proponent of 'get a win any way you can', aren't you?"

"Only with people that I LIKE, though." Riley reminds.

Sly quickly twists up the arm of Sacred again, and reaches over to his corner, about to tag Ghost in, however Manson pushes Ghost out of the way and gets the tag himself. The crowd ooohs a bit at that, seeing that there may be some problems in the ranks of that team as well. Manson comes in and kicks Sacred HARD into the ribs, a sickening smacking sound heard throughout the arena from that kick. Manson grabs the arm of Sacred, hooking it up in a tight armbar now, and starts chopping repeatedly into the neck of the former champ, softening up that region of the body as best he can. Sacred only takes so much of this, and on about the 5th chop, starts moving again, grabbing the arm of Manson and twisting it around into an arm bar of his own, twisting so fast that he manages to get Manson down onto the canvas now!

"Well, Sacred using his skills to show up Manson here, though for a while it seemed the former USJL Champion was in control there, Riley." Comet states.

"Yeah, but it was only for a moment." Riley adds. "I'm going with Sacred, King, and Davis...they got more people that I like on that team. Plus two managers that I like as well."

Sacred reaches back for the tag, getting Max King back into the match once again while Manson is down. King measures up the man that he beat last show, and drives a knee HARD into the solo plexus of Manson. King smiles, stepping over to the other side of the ring, slapping Ghost and Sly both, causing them to get into the ring to protest. The referee, however, is right there to stop it...which is just what King was hoping for, as Sacred and Davis BOTH step into the ring, starting to pound away with a triple team attack on Manson.

"Now wait just a minute!" Comet calls. "This isn't right, this is a mugging on Manson by these three men!"

"I can't see what's going on, my monitor is on the fritz..." Riley says, claiming innocence.

"LOOK UP TO THE RING, BY ZEUS!" Comet shouts back to Riley.

The referee turns around, Sacred and Davis having stepped out before that, leaving King in there holding Manson by his hair, and reaching over to make the tag back to Davis. Davis grabs one of Manson's arms, and while holding it into position, starts kicking it as hard as he can. Outside of the ring, Marcus Washington starts applauding the effort by Davis...but at the same time, Kelly...apparently bored with the way that the match is going...is on a cell phone! Davis slams the elbow of Manson HARD into the canvas, causing an almost primal yell to come from Manson, and reaches back to tag King back into the match...

...but is surprised to find "The Icon" on the arena floor now, talking to Kelly.

"...um, what is going on, Riley? And I'm asking you because you seem to want to know everything about Max King..." Comet notes.

"I think something is going on with one of King and Kelly's business deals, and Kelly is informing King about it." Riley states.

"In the middle of a match!?" Comet questions.

"Hey, this team is in complete control right now, why not?" Riley retorts.

However, almost immediately after Riley's last statement, Manson sneaks up from behind Davis, who is looking outside of the ring, and pulls him over with a surprise roll-up, attempting to get the win!

ONE!

TW...kickout by Davis, who stomps onto Manson before sliding out of the ring to confront Kelly and King. Sacred isn't too far behind, as all three members of the team are outside of the ring now.

"This could be dangerous, Riley...if Davis doesn't get back into the ring, he may be counted out for his team."

"Come on Comet, when is the last time a count-out happened in wrestling, hmm?" Riley questions.

Sacred, Davis, and Washington all try to get King's attention, but King is seemingly ignoring them...focusing only on Kelly (but not in the usual sense). After a few seconds, King goes wide eyed, and starts running to the back, Kelly closely behind...to the surprise and anger of both his teammates.

"...Max King just walked out on his partners! What in the name of all things Super is going on here?"

"I couldn't begin to guess, Comet. But what does it matter, not like the other team can do anything to stop Davis and Sacred!" Riley replies.

Three!

The referee just continues counting out Sean Davis, who realizes this, nudges Sacred and the two Rev0 members slide back into the ring. They double team Manson, who is able to fend off Sacred, but is floored by a Davis clothesline. Sacred recovers and charges the opposing corner, landing an elbow onto Ghost’s mask and sending him to the floor! Sly reaches out to retaliate, but Sacred grabs him by the head, dropping down and guillotining him on the rope! Sean drops to his back as Manson begins to stand, reaches under and slams him back down with a hard Schoolboy buster! Davis stands all the way back up, grabbing pants and pressing all his weight over Manson as the ref goes down for the count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING! DING!! DING!!

“It seems both Austin Sly and Ghost were also so appalled by King leaving his partner that they forgot the match was on! Revolution Zero capitalizes with a double team and the big school boy by Sean Davis!” shouts Riley!

Fade out.

FADE IN

“We’re back on Lockdown,” says Cyclone Comet. “And coming up next, we’re about to see Carnage and David Cross taking on the recently returned Wild and Dangerous!”

“Wild and Dangerous surprised everyone by making an unannounced return to the SWF last week on Storm,” adds Bobby Riley. “But this time, they don’t have the element of surprise on their side; their opponents have had five days to prepare, and I’m going to have to say that Carnage and Cross have the advantage in this match.”

Comet looked astonished. “Carnage and Cross? They’ve never teamed together, Robert. What makes you believe that they will be able to out-finesse the former Tag Team Champions?”

“They don’t have to ‘out-finesse’ them, Comet,” replies Bobby. “I think that you’re making too much of their performance against Martin Hunt and Chance Silver last week. Wild and Dangerous hasn’t faced off as a team against real competition in… months, Comet. And there’s no question that Carnage and David Cross are coming into this match in better shape than those two ham-and-eggers that Wild and Dangerous got in the ring with last week.”

“I think that you’re underestimating the value of unit cohesion in tag team competition, Bobby,” says Comet, “but we’ll soon see which team comes out on top! Take it away, Funyon!”

The SWF’s favorite clotheshorse stands in the center of the ring, this time wearing a white tuxedo, with a powder blue bow tie and cummerbund. “Ladies and gentlemen,” he booms, “the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, with a fifteen-minute time limit!” As he pauses for air, Ozzy Osbourne’s “Back on Earth” begins to blast through the speakers…

BOOM!

A short burst of pyro lights up the stage, heralding the arrival of David Cross. The former Tag Team Champion walks down the aisle to a mixed reaction, with the crowd apparently divided between the loyal “Cross-bearers” and those who were rooting for his opponents.

“Introducing first,” continues Funyon, “from Oil City, Pennsylvania, weighing two hundred seventy-seven pounds… DAAAAAAAVID CROSSSSS!” David removes his worn leather jacket as he walks up the ring steps, and then removes his cross necklace upon entering the ring, leaning over the ropes to hand both out to the ring attendant.

“You’ve got to feel for David Cross,” says Comet pityingly. “He and Christian Fury lost the Tag Team Championship to Revolution Zero in a heartbreaking triple-threat match, and then he had to deal with the unexpected breakup of his tag team, and now he’s going to have to compete alongside the unpredictable Carnage against a very accomplished tag team here tonight!”

“I disagree,” refutes Bobby. “I don’t have to feel the least bit sorry for Cross. So his partner left; big deal. I’m not going to shed any tears for him. Besides, he could do a lot worse than to be teaming up with a guy like Carnage, especially with a guy like Frisco in their corner.”

Comet looks towards Bobby with distaste. “I can’t believe you just made a case for Frisco being a good thing.”

Riley merely shrugs in response. “Well, Comet, Frisco may not be the most likeable person in the world, but the one thing that you can’t dispute is that he’s not above doing whatever it takes to get his man a victory. And, likeable or not, that’s exactly the sort of attributes you want to have in a manager!”

At that exact moment, “Back on Earth” fades out, only to be replaced by the manic sounds of Drowning Pool:

LET THE BODIES HIT THE…

FLOOOOOOOOOOOR!

A dull white fog rises from the stage area as Carnage sloughs his way down towards the ring, led by the enigmatic Frisco.

“His tag team partner,” says Funyon, “being led towards the ring by Frisco; from Parts Unknown, weighing in at three hundred seven pounds… CAAAAAAARNAGE!”

“That character troubles me, Robert,” says Comet.

“Why’s that,” quips Riley. “Because he looks better in a mask than you?”

Comet rolls his eyes. “Oh, please.” Frisco walks up the steel steps as Carnage slides underneath the ring. He walks towards Cross, offering his hand, but David is reluctant to shake his hand.

“Look at all that beef in the ring, Comet,” notes Riley. “I can’t see Wild and Dangerous being able to beat these guys; their opponents are just too big and strong.”

“Carnage and Cross have a definite size and strength advantage,” concedes Comet. “But they’ve never worked together as a team, which works in their opponents favor, and it doesn’t look as though Citizen Cross is particularly happy about having to work with Carnage at all!”

“Trust me, Comet,” counters Riley, “once the bell rings, they’ll be able to work to their differences, and then it’s only a matter of time before they’re able to wear Wild and Dangerous down!”

“Bodies” fades into the ethereal, to be quickly replaced by the Prodigy’s “Fuel My Fire.” The Pepsi Center comes alive as Johnny Dangerous and Wildchild burst out onto the stage!

“Their opponents,” shouts Funyon, “at a total combined weight of four hundred thirty-one pounds… WILD! AAAAAAAAAND DANGEROUS!” Wildchild and Johnny slap hands with the fans as they streak down towards the ring, sliding into the ring and clearing their opponents out of the ring as twenty thousand fans cheer for them!

“Listen to this ovation for Wild and Dangerous,” cries Comet, trying desperately to be heard over the roar of the crowd. “The former Tag Team Champions have a strong following here in Denver!”

Johnny and Wildchild climb onto the turnbuckles, looking out into the crowd as they continue to show their appreciation. “It’s just a nostalgia pop, Comet,” Bobby says dismissively. “Nothing more. As soon as Carnage and Cross take control of this match, you’ll see how quickly the fans abandon them!”

“Don’t be ridiculous,” snaps Comet. “Wild and Dangerous are one of the most popular teams in the history of the SWF; I can’t imagine that the fans would simply turn their backs on them, even if they did get off to a slow start!”

Out on the arena floor, Frisco gathers Carnage and Cross close to him, trying to lay out a strategy for the match. Wild and Dangerous climb down from the turnbuckles and submit themselves to an inspection of their knee and elbow pads as “Fuel My Fire” fades out. Carnage and Cross slide back into the ring in front of their corner as Wildchild and Johnny high-five each other, before Johnny exits to the ring apron.

“Wildchild is going to start to the match off for Wild and Dangerous, which is their normal modus operandi,” says Comet. “Let’s see which one of their opponents leads off!”

“I’m inclined to suspect that it’ll be Carnage,” says Riley.

“Well, Robert,” says Comet, as David Cross steps out onto the apron, “you appear to be right!”

“Of course I’m right,” replies Bobby. “I’m right about damn near everything, and your life would be a lot easier once you came to terms with that fact!” Referee Matthew Kivell motions to the timekeeper to ring the bell, signifying the start of the match.

DING! DING! DING!

“Bell’s gone,” says Comet, “and we’re underway!” Carnage and Wildchild remain close to their respective corners, each hesitant to make the first move.

“It appears as though neither competitor wants to telegraph their attack to their opponent,” notes Comet. Carnage stares across the ring at Wildchild, who remains crouched in his corner, unmoving. Carnage, accustomed to reacting to his opponent, is taken off guard by Wildchild’s refusal to do anything, and glances outside the ring to Frisco for guidance…

That moment’s hesitation proves to be all the opening that the Bahama Bomber needs…

WHAM!

In the blink of an eye, the super-fast Wildchild blazes across the ring, leaping into the air and knocking Carnage backwards into the corner with a running dropkick! Wildchild quickly gets back to his feet before Carnage can react, and begins hammering him in the face with a series of quick right hands!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

With Carnage leaned up against the corner, Wildchild climbs up onto the second turnbuckle, and begins to deliver a ten-count punch!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FI…

SLAM!

But Cross grabs Wildchild by the hair and jerks him backwards off of his partner, sending him tumbling onto the mat!

“What a heads up move by David Cross,” says Riley. “That’s good tag team wrestling!” Wildchild pops back to his feet and looks out to the ring apron, barking at Cross…

WHAM!

… Leaving him open to a running shoulderblock by Carnage, which sends the Bahama Bomber flying backwards, through the ropes, and out to the arena floor!

“How do you like those apples, Comet,” crows Riley. “Who’s showing the better continuity now?” Wildchild scrambles back to his feet and charges back towards the ring…

WHAM!

… Only to be forced back by Carnage, who thrusts his massive leg between the top and middle ropes, blasting Wildchild in the chest, and kicking him away! Johnny leans into the ring, barking at the referee to take action, and causing Kivell to chase him back onto the apron.

“As you can see, Wild and Dangerous weren’t prepared for Carnage and David Cross to be as cohesive a unit as they are,” says Riley. “They’ve got ‘em running scared!” Wildchild moves back towards the ring apron, prompting Carnage to thrust his leg between the top and middle ropes once more to kick out of the ring, but this time, the Bahama Bomber grabs his foot and twists it back towards the ring, tucking it between the middle and bottom ropes!

“It looks like you may have spoken too soon, Bobby,” shouts Comet, as Wildchild grabs Carnage by the other leg and trips him, knocking him onto his back in the ring. “Wildchild has Carnage’s leg trapped in the ropes!”

“What a dirty tactic by Wildchild,” spits Riley. “He could have torn the ligaments in Carnage’s knee with a move like that!” Suddenly panicked, Carnage begins to wail furiously as the Human Hurricane leaps back onto the apron and immediately ascends to the top turnbuckle, leaping into the ring…

BAM!

… And drilling Carnage between the eyes with a flying fistdrop!

“Wildchild scores with a flying fistdrop right between the eyes!” shouts Comet.

“Matthew Kivell should disqualify him,” roars Bobby, as Wildchild springs to his feet. “Carnage’s leg is tied in the ropes; you can’t hit a man while he’s in the ropes!”

BAM!

Quicker than Cross can respond, Wildchild rushes back towards his opponent’s corner and smashes David in the face with a running forearm shot!

“What a cheap shot,” bellows Riley. “How can you cheer for guy who’s as dirty as Wildchild is?”

“Well don’t you think that Wildchild is entitled to a little get-back after what Cross did to him earlier from outside the ring,” answers Comet. Wildchild runs towards his corner and makes the tag to the Barracuda. Johnny climbs onto the turnbuckle as the Caribbean Cruiser streaks across the ring, leaping high into the air to land on the top rope, and flipping backwards into the ring…

SPLASH!

… To crash into Carnage’s exposed body with a picture-perfect springboard moonsault! Kivell struggles to free Carnage’s leg, and Wildchild quickly rolls to his feet, racing towards the opposing ropes, and stopping to nail David Cross with another forearm as Johnny leaps from the top turnbuckle…

WHAM!

… Blasting Carnage in the face with a flying elbowdrop! Kivell finally frees Carnage’s leg, and looks up in time to catch David Cross, who was seeking revenge on Wildchild for his earlier cheap shots, charging into the ring. Kivell chases Cross back out of the ring, and Wild and Dangerous take advantage of his distraction to pull Carnage up off of the canvas, trapping him in a double front-facelock as they each grab a leg and hoist him overhead…

WHAM!

… Slamming him back down onto the canvas with a double suplex!

“This is an atrocity!” fumes Riley, as Wild and Dangerous quickly get back to their feet. Wildchild runs towards the edge of the ring, leaping into the air towards his partner as he bounces off the ropes. Johnny catches Wildchild and launches him vertically into the air…

SPLASH!

… Watching as the Bahama Bomber crashes into Carnage’s chest with a flying splash! The fans cheer loudly as Wildchild rolls out to the ring apron, and Johnny drops to his knees to apply a lateral press as Kivell turns his attention back towards the ring:

ONE!

TWO!

THR—

KICKOUT!

“Vintage double-teaming by Wild and Dangerous,” says Comet, “and they just barely avoid getting the pinfall on Carnage.

“Kivell should not even have counted that,” roars Bobby. “That pinfall was the direct result of illegal double-teaming; the ref should NOT have counted that!” Johnny gets to his feet and leans towards his corner to make the tag to Wildchild, and then pulls Carnage to his feet as the Tropical Tumbler ascends to the top rope. Johnny pushes Carnage forward as Wildchild leaps from the top…

WHAM!

… Forcing Carnage to stumble uncontrollably into a vertical somersault splash by the Wildchild!

“What you just saw there was an example of why Wild and Dangerous is truly one of the elite tag teams in SWF history,” says Comet, as Wildchild flips over into a cover. “Instead of holding Carnage in place, Johnny shoves him forward to get him off-balance, reducing his reaction time and leaving him exposed to an attack by Wildchild; it’s the little things that separate teams like Wild and Dangerous for the rest of the tag teams in the SWF!” Kivell dives into position to count the shoulders:

ONE!

TWO!

THR—

… But Carnage is able to force himself out of the pin attempt! Wildchild gets back to his feet and quickly leaps off of the mat…

WHAM!

… Extending his leg before crashing down on Carnage with a leg drop! The Tropical Tumbler gets back up immediately, pulling Carnage to his feet and backing him up against the ropes. Wildchild reaches out to make the tag to Johnny before grabbing Carnage by the wrist and whipping him across the ring, but the massive madman reverses easily. Wildchild slams into the ropes, but grabs onto the top rope to keep from rebounding back towards Carnage.

“Carnage, look out behind you,” shrieks Riley. Carnage, unaware that Johnny had legally tagged in, charges towards Wildchild, only for the Human Hurricane to avoid his advance with a deft leapfrog. Wildchild then drops down and flattens himself against the canvas as the rebounding Carnage runs over the top of him…

WHAM!

… Only for him to be scooped up into a powerslam by the Barracuda! Johnny cranks the leg back hard in a pinfall attempt as Kivell drops down to count:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE—

NO!

“Two count only,” shouts Comet. “David Cross makes the save!”

“Cross had to make the save,” agrees Riley. “After all the illegal double-teaming at the hands of Wild and Dangerous, Carnage was ripe for the picking there!” Wildchild runs over to Cross to confront him, forcing Kivell to try and separate them. Meanwhile, Johnny looks out into the crowd and gives the sign for his patented Armed and Dangerous fistdrop, evoking a raucous cheer from the crowd!

“Johnny’s going for the Armed and Dangerous!” cries Comet.

“Well, if he hits it,” concedes Riley, “It’ll be tough luck for Carnage.” Johnny races towards the edge of the ring, bouncing off the ropes…

WHACK!

… And slamming face-first into the canvas as Frisco dashes around the ring and hooks the Barracuda by the ankle, tripping him!

“Frisco hooking the leg,” shouts Comet. Johnny immediately bounces back to his feet and leans out of the ring, grabbing Frisco by the collar…

WHAM!

… Leaving him exposed to a desperation knee to the back by Carnage! Before Johnny can recover, Carnage wraps both his arms around the Barracuda’s waist and pops his hips, snatching him off the mat…

WHAM!

… And driving Johnny headfirst into the canvas with a German suplex! Johnny lies motionless as Carnage rolls onto his stomach, shaking his head to clear the cobwebs.

“That German suplex turned the tide,” shouts Comet, as Wildchild is forced to return to his corner. “If Carnage can make the tag, Wild and Dangerous is going to be in big trouble!”

“Give Frisco credit,” says Riley. “It was his quick thinking that reversed the momentum of this match!” Carnage crawls towards his corner and feebly reaches up to his partner, making the tag.

“Here comes David Cross,” crows Riley. “And now Johnny’s in a world of hurt!” Cross pulls Johnny to his feet, wrapping his large hand around the Barracuda’s throat and snatching him abruptly off of the canvas…

WHAM!

… Slamming him back down to the canvas with a vicious chokeslam! Cross drops to his knees and applies a lateral press as Kivell delivers the count:

ONE!

TWO!

THR— KICKOUT!

“Boy, was that close,” says Comet. “Johnny got out of that pinfall, but he’s got deal with the fresh man in David Cross!” Cross pulls Johnny to his feet, keeping him in a bent position as he wraps his arms around his waist, before hauling him off of the canvas…

WHAM!

… And planting him with a gutwrench suplex! Cross rolls over into a pinning combination as Kivell drops down to count:

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!

“Wildchild makes the save,” exclaims Comet. Kivell orders Wildchild to return to the corner, and Cross takes advantage of the referee’s distraction to drag Johnny back into his corner, and then gets Kivell’s attention again as Carnage wraps the tag rope around the Barracuda’s throat on orders from Frisco, using it to choke him out!

“I’m surprised to see Citizen Cross contributing to this sort of underhanded activity,” exclaims Comet. “I don’t believe that I’ve ever seen him behaving this aggressively!”

“Well, obviously Cross wants to get back into the Tag Team Title picture,” replies Bobby, “and he’s willing to accepts Frisco’s guidance, even if that means being party to behavior that he doesn’t necessarily condone.”

“Such a shame,” says Comet, as Carnage releases his chokehold, just as the referee turns back around. “I would have thought that David had more character than that!”

“Well, once a lot of people get that first taste of gold, they’re willing to do just about anything to get it back,” counters Riley. “If that’s what David Cross has decided, you can hardly hold it against him.” Cross leans towards his corner to make the tag to Carnage, and then holds Johnny in place for Carnage to deliver a stiff kick to the Barracuda’s ribs! Johnny clutches his ribs in pain, and the madman lifts him over his head in a military press, holding him overhead for a few seconds before letting him fall to the mat! Carnage rolls him over to his back and applies a cover, as the referee dives into position to count:

ONE!

TWO!

THRE—

NO!

“Wildchild in again to make the save,” shouts Comet, as the Bahama Bomber runs in to kick Carnage in the back of his head. As Kivell orders Wildchild to return to the apron, Carnage picks Johnny up and forces him back into his corner, motioning for Cross to join him. David hesitates at first, but Frisco barks at him to enter the ring, and he reluctantly acquiesces.

“Look at that,” remarks Bobby, as David joins Carnage in stomping away at Johnny in the corner. “I told you, Comet, it’s all about that gold. Cross doesn’t want to resort to double-teaming Johnny behind the referee’s back, but he obviously wants that gold again badly, and he’s willing to do what Frisco tells him to do, if he thinks that it’ll get him back into the title hunt!”

WHAM!

WHAM!

“HEY! HEY!” shouts Kivell, racing towards the other side of the ring to break up this vicious double team. Cross innocently puts his hands up as he backs up into the corner and steps out onto the ring apron, leaving his partner to tend to the Barracuda on his own for now. Carnage grabs a handful of Johnny’s hair to pull him up to his feet while rearing back with his mighty fist to knock the Secret Agent’s lights out for good, but as he swings forward Johnny quickly puts up a forearm block and fires back with a stiff right hand to Carnage’s cheek!

SMACK!

The quick strike stuns Carnage just long enough for Johnny to draw his fist back and thrust his open palm into his opponent’s face, right between the eyes, with a Shotei Palmstrike!

TH-WAACK!

“And Agent Dangerous is fighting back for control!” shouts Comet, as the crowd roars in delight. “It’s going to take a lot more than that to keep this team down!”

As Carnage staggers back and forth, momentarily stunned from the Shotei, Johnny begins to slowly inch his way towards his corner where Wildchild eagerly awaits with an outstretched hand. Finally, Johnny leaps forward towards his partner’s hand, tagging it just as Carnage comes storming back across the ring, steaming mad over Johnny’s last offensive measure. He doesn’t even seem to notice the tag, or Wildchild quickly springing to the top rope and springing off over the Barracuda, “-and here comes the Wildchild!” exclaims Comet, just before Wildchild plants both feet into Carnage’s skull!

WHACK!

“Son of a bitch!” curses Riley. “I don’t even think Carnage saw Wildchild tagging in on that—he was caught by total surprise!”

“I guess that’s why they call it a surprise move then, eh Robert?”

Carnage quickly pushes himself off the mat, trying to gather his bearings before getting a second dose of the Bomber’s sneaky attacks, but Wildchild’s attention is placed on the man waiting in Carnage’s corner—David Cross—and he wheelbarrows around, popping Cross in the jaw with a right hand!

SMACK!

“Some retribution for the double-teaming on Agent Dangerous,” notes Comet, as Cross nearly falls off the apron from the hit. “He caught Citizen Cross daydreaming over there!”

“Daydreaming?” scoffs Bobby. “Maybe he just thought Wild and Dangerous had a little more sportsmanship in them than to illegally attack the corner man!”

“You mean like the good sportsmanship displayed by cross and Carnage just a few minutes ago?”

Nonetheless, Cross isn’t about to get sucker punched without offering some reply and he storms into the ring only to be aptly cut off by Kivell, giving Wild and Dangerous just the distraction they had hoped for! They each grab an arm of Carnage and pull him up to his feet then whip him across the ring, hitting him with a double drop kick on the return!

“How long is Kivell going to let both of them stay in the ring at the same time?” cries Riley, but his announcing partner just shrugs. Cross finally storms past Kivell, pushing him aside to go after Wildchild and Dangerous and he catches them as they pop back up to their feet with a double armed clothesline…

WHOOSH~!

…But Cross misses just narrowly, with Wild and Dangerous both ducking at just the right time! David spins back around… only to become the victim himself—

CRACK!

… A double Chicklet Buster to his chin sends the big man flying across the ring and out of it as he trips through the middle rope, and finally comes crashing down on the outside floor!

“And a big hit on Citizen Cross!” shouts the masked announcer, unaware that an even bigger hit is about to take place! Johnny glides to the edge of the ring and hurdles over the top rope to come crashing down on top of his opponent with a body splash!

“OOOOH!” The crowd winces at the impact, as does Wildchild. The Bahama Bomber turns his attention back towards Carnage as he gets back on to his feet and charges straight for him. It’s times like this that Wildchild’s speed comes extremely handy, and he shows it by ducking under yet another clothesline attempt and speeding across the ring for the far ropes. He springs back towards Carnage, and leaps up—

— But Carnage catches him in midair with a bear hug, clamping down on the Bahaman as tight as he can to subdue his struggling opponent! He can sense the desperate attempt in the Wildchild’s eyes to squirm free, but it’s time to end this one finally, and he storms across the ring and rams his opponent into the corner post with a bone crunching thud!

CRACK!

“OOOH!” Comet winces at the impact, as do most in attendance. “Carnage isn’t just out here to win, he wants to inflict some serious damage on Citizen Child!”

“I can’t say I blame him after the way Wild and Dangerous has tried to cheat him out of a victory this entire match!”

Wildchild staggers a few steps forward after being released by his opponent, gripping tightly to his back and grimacing in pain. He isn’t able to put up much of a fight as Carnage swoops back in and scoops him over his shoulder.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!”

The crowd fires off a volley of jeers—sensing a Tombstone coming up from Carnage, but he knows that he has the Wildchild exactly where he wants him and he smiles devilishly as he positions the Bahama Bomber-–squirming every inch of the way--against his chest for a Tombstone pile driver. He smiles at the crowd and turns to face and to plant Wildchild’s skull directly in the center of the ring…

KA-RAAAAACK~!

“And he turns right into a positively tooth-rattling Johnny Kick!” exclaims Comet alongside the rejoicing audience, as Carnage is knocked flat on his back with Wildchild falling down on top of him. “I think he forgot that Agent Dangerous was even involved in this one!”

“GET OUT,” the referee barks at Johnny, ordering the illegal man out of the ring. Dangerous minds the referee’s orders this time and moves out of the way as Kivell drops to count:

ONE!

Cross becomes aware of the count, and dives into the ring to stop it…

TWO!

… But he’s a fraction too late!

THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

“RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!”

“The winner of this match by pin fall,” booms Funyon, excitedly leaping from his seat as ‘Fuel My Fire’ pounds from the speakers. “WIIIIIIIIIIILD!! AAAAAAAAAAAAND DANGEROUS!!!”

The referee grabs both men by an arm each and raises them victoriously to an overwhelming cheer from the Denver fans!

“Wild and Dangerous are making their intentions loud and clear here tonight,” says Comet. “They want those tag team titles currently held by Revolution Zero, but one could begin to wonder if Revolution Zero is even listening!”

“I wouldn’t count on it, Comet, they have much better things to spend their time thinking about,” Riley says. “You know, like Toxxic successfully defending the World Championship at Slay Ride unlike Johnny Dangerous here did at Genesis.”

“Touché, Touché…”

As we:

FADE OUT

“Sometimes the truth lies just beneath the surface…”

A simple electric voice brings viewers back from Lockdown, showing the SmarkTron in darkness, the only image being that of the faded white mask of Ghost, his body hunched in the recesses of a dark hallway. Even through his synthetic words, emotion begins to appear.

“It has been a long few weeks for me, and for all of my fans. They must sit and wonder what is just behind this white façade, and why I must continue to hide it. At first, I was a Spectacle…a rebirth of a victim of revolution. But a few days ago, I looked into the eyes of the World Heavyweight Champion and I saw something I never though I would see.

He knew.

In his eyes I saw myself looking back at me, the mask gone from my face. But as I stared through him, I could see that even though my mask was gone, he had no idea who I really was. The only thing he knew was that I was not Mike Van Siclen.

And I’m not.

Yes, you heard me. When you look into my eyes you will not see a former tag team champion looking back at you. You will not see one half of Hollywood Boulevard looking back at you. Truth be told, I’m not sure what anyone will see when they come face to face with me. I have been down this road before, and there is never an easy way out. There are never easy answers when you are nothing but a Ghost.”

The masked man pauses, standing to his feet. As the hallway grows darker the figure reaches up, untying his mask and pulling it from his head, removing it and throwing it back at the screen. The scene fades away…

“When the Revolution conquers and then is destroyed, the only thing that remains is…”

Martial Law

"With Slay Ride just a few short days away, tonight's main event could certainly play a big part in the proceedings of our annual Christmas extravaganza. It's going to be..."

"Let me guess...ANOTHER tag match." Bobby Riley suddenly groans.

"Well, yes actually."

"They really need to put me on the creative team. And pronto."

"Robert, I really don't think that would solve anything. We of course already know that in the main event of Slay Ride, Landon Maddix will be challenging for the SWF World Heavyweight Title for only the second time in his career, against Toxxic. And we also know that Kaine has issued a challenge to Cruiserweight Champion Spike Jenkins. Which, may I add, has still yet to be accepted."

"That may have something to do with Kaine being an undeserving challenger. Their last match lasted no more than 30 seconds remember."

"Which makes Spike's over-caution more beffudling. Now, we all saw what happened earlier tonight...Landon Maddix, presented with the Cold Front Classic trophy, only to be interrupted by Toxxic. And being in the ring, I could feel the tension between those two men. There was hatred in the air Robert, which does not bode well for whomever drew the short straw in officiating this match."

The unfortunate one seems to be Mark Hebner, stood in one corner of the ring with nerves obvious from his facial expression...as Funyon steps into the centre of the ring.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team contest...is your MAIN EVENT of the evening, and is scheduled for one fall."

Suddenly, every light in the arena goes to full power and the Smarktron whites out. Boos sound through the Pepsi Center as the irritating sound of a needle scratching over vinyl that always accompanies Rev Zero is followed by the equally customary voice...

"WEL-WEL-W-W-WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION!"

*KEEE - RAAAAK!*

*BOOOOOOOOOM!*

Up goes the pyro and "Battle Ready" by Otep kicks in and through the curtains emerges the SWF Cruiserweight Champion Spike Jenkins. Followed out by the leader, the Tag Team and World Heavyweight Champion Toxxic...and their manager Jet.

...and Sean Davis, carrying his two title belts in each arm...

...and finally the only goldless member of the Revolution, but arguably the most intimidating, Sacred!

"Hey, hey...the gang's all here!" cheers Riley.

The five members of Revolution Zero all stop and group together on the stage, Toxxic and the knelt Spike hitting the Straight Edge pose while Davis raises his titles in the air, Sacred simply glaring into the crowd with destain. Toxxic then brushes past Spike and leads the way for comrades, blatantly ignoring the abuse he's getting from the crowd.

"Introducing first...they are accompanied by fellow Revolution Zero members Jet, Sean Davis and Sacred! At a total combined weight of four hundred and fourty three pounds. From Hollywood California, the SWF Cruiserweight Champion, "Hollywood" SPIKE JENKINS...and from Nottingham, England, one half of the SWF World Tag Team Champions and the reigning SWF WORLD Heavyweight Champion TOXXIC...REVOLUTION ZZZEEEEERRROOOOOO!!!"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Toxxic slides into the ring and wastes little time in taking off his 'Prepare To Be Proved Wrong' t-shirt and tosses it absent-mindedly into the crowd, provoking a scramble three rows back. In too rolls Spike Jenkins, reaching the centre of the ring and rising to one knee, before rising to his feet and removing his hood. Jet, Sacred and Davis meanwhile climb one by one up the steps and enter, leaving all five in the ring.

"There stands the most intimidating force we've seen around these parts in some while Comet. Perhaps not since the days of the Magnificent Seven have we seen such a force. And they're lead by the most dominant champion since my main Tom Flesher!"

"It's not hard to be intimidating and dominant when you have three men and Jet backing you up." Comet mutters disapprovingly.

All the five glare back down the aisle, Spike and Toxxic stripped off to their ring gear, ready...

"PREPARE...FOR...LANDON!"

...WAAAAAHHHHH...

*DUM DUM*

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

...for the number one contender! Bouncing through the curtains, Landon Maddix stops as he sees Revolution Zero in the ring and smiles wryly. Behind him, Megan Skye walks gingerly through the entrance, her shoulder strapped up after the sneak attack by Jet earlier in the night...and close to follow are Kaine and his brother, Stephen Dobbson. Maddix leads the way down and the four reach the middle of the rampway before suddenly, "Megalomaniac" cuts.

"What the..."

To be replaced by "Breathe" by Fabolous!

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Looking confused, everyone looks to the entrance once more...as here come USJL Champion Todd Cortez...and Ghost!

"And now, the sides are even!" bellows Comet.

"No, no...they're more than even! I count five guys and a girl on the ramp...and there's only four guys and a girl in the ring. And if my 'D' in Mathematics has taught me anything, that means Revolution Zero are at a numerical dis-advantage!"

"About time too!"

The suddenly more confident looking ICTV Champion slaps hands with Cortez and Ghost, welcoming them into the one night team, before leading everyone on down. In the ring meanwhile, Spike and Davis are trying to get Hebner to do something...while Sacred and Toxxic look dinstinctly unphased, if not a little pissed off.

"And introducing the opponents! Accompanied to the ring by Megan Skye, Stephen Dobbson...Todd Cortez and Ghost! At a combined weight of four hundred and eleven pounds. Currently residing in Phillipsburgh, St. Maarten, "The Untouchable"...KAINE! And, from Huron, South Dakota. The SWF Intercontinental Television Champion, Cold Front Classic winner and the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship...LANDON "LA CUCARACHA" MAAAAAADDIIIIXXXX!!!"

"YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

Maddix, Kaine and entourage file into the ring with Revolution Zero quick to pull themselves into fighting mode, ready should an attack come. Poor Mark Hebner now finds himself with five bodies to his left, six on the right...a combustable situation if ever there was one as already, heated words are flying between the two sides. And Hebner is caught in the middle...the least intimidating one of the twelve people in the ring.

"Robert, if we expected tension coming into this match from just four people...I think the combustion rate has just gone through the roof."

"No doubt. It's a good job I have an announce partner who can give us some sort of force-field should 'chaos ensue', eh?" sneers Riley.

"I'd be more inclined to fly off and leave you to fend for yourself, but whatever."

With all the music and ceremony dying down, the meek Hebner steps into the ring and nervously tries to get everyone out of the ring who shouldn't be present, with everybody looking past him (or over him for most) at someone on the other side. The two sides are exchanging glares and words and it looks like Hebner is considering swapping places with Bobby Riley. He'd no doubt do a better job than him too.

*BA-DOOM-TSH!*

Luckily for Hebner though, Toxxic suddenly takes the responsibility of motioning the rest of Rev Zero out of the ring...while keeping a hold of Spike by the shoulder. On the other side, Maddix is assuming responsibility and asking everyone else out of the ring. Breathing a sigh of relief, Hebner sees everyone leaving...

*DING DING DING!*

...calling for the bell as the entourages continue to file out of the ring. And with them goes Toxxic, patting Spike on the back as he goes, presumably volunteering the Cruiserweight Champion to start the match. Spike seems more than ready, to his credit, as Landon steps into the ring for the opposition, which doesn't seem to sit all that well with Kaine. But Landon doesn't seem bothered. He's too busy pointing towards Toxxic and telling him to keep a close eye on what he's going to do. Toxxic starts to hurl some abuse back, luring Maddix over...and allowing Spike to jump Maddix from behind!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Toxxic watches on with a wry smile as Spike goes to work, clubbing Maddix repeatedly across the back of the head and neck, dropping Maddix to his knees against the ropes. Spike eventually stops, dragging Maddix to his feet and whipping him across the ring. Back rebounds Maddix and Spike aims with a clothesline...but Maddix ducks, taking Spike down unawares with a schoolboy...

ONE!

T...

Kickout.

Quickly Spike scurries away as Maddix rolls to his feet, letting all of the Revolution know how close the fall was.

"There is one of the number one contender's biggest assets...that speed. Not just of his movement, but of his thinking also." points out Comet.

A disapproving look from Toxxic pulls Spike back up from his knees to his feet, moving in on Maddix with fists clenched. Maddix catches him with a boot to the gut though, pulling him quickly into a side headlock. Spike drops low and picks the near leg, pulling Maddix off of his feet. That subsequently breaks the headlock, allowing Spike to kick Maddix hard in the kneecap...the kneecap of the same leg Maddix has been favouring ever since the CFC quarter finals. And Spike obviously knows it, as he continues to stomp away at the leg ruthlessly. Breaking away, Landon shuffles back away from the Cruiserweight Champion, but Spike rushes after him and drops an elbow across the chest...and a second. Lining up a third, Spike stops and flashes a smile at Kaine...

...only to then miss the elbow! Taking advantage of the time Spike takes shaking off his elbow, Maddix crawls back over to his corner and tags in Kaine, who hops into the ring and charges towards Spike! Spike meets him with a right hand though, stopping the German in his tracks. More right hands follow, rocking Kaine until he finally starts to fire back with his own. Now both cruiserweights are exchanging right hands, with Spike getting the better of the exchange at first, but Kaine's resiliance and persistance begin to back Spike into the corner.

"Kaine is really taking it to our Cruiserweight Champion...it's as if he's trying to force Spike into accepting a match at Slay Ride!" gasps Comet.

"He doesn't need to force anything. Spike will accept, if he chooses to, when he's good and ready!"

With his prey dazed in front of him, Kaine stops to pose for the crowd...but gets jabbed in the eye by Spike. As Kaine grabs at his eyes, temporarily blinded, Spike quickly switches behind his potential challenger and hooks him for a back suplex. Two more right hands from Kaine send Spike staggering away though, before "The Untouchable" vaults to the middle rope and up over Spike as he staggers over. Spike is dis-orientated enough not to know what's going on, as Kaine comes back down and drives both his knees into the back of Spike's head, sending the Cruiser Champ sprawling forwards and throat-first into the ropes.

"YEEEEAAAAAAHH!"

The crowd cheer as Maddix quickly sees an opportunity, stepping into the ring...but getting held back by Mark Hebner! And while the referee is distracted with the ICTV Champion, Toxxic quickly scoots into the ring and wipes out the posing Kaine with a soccer tackle aimed right at the shins!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Quickly Toxxic scoots out of the ring as his cheating ways look set to light the touch-paper, as Cortez and Ghost run around ringside to confront him...with Sacred and Davis backing up Toxxic while he climbs back onto the apron. He isn't needed at the moment though, as Spike has Kaine down on the mat and is stomping away across his head and neck. Desperately Kaine tries to cover up but can't, as Spike follows the stomps up with a spinning legdrop, catching Kaine across the top of the head.

"That is, or was, the 420 Legdrop...although, I don't think Spike has seen 4:20 in some time."

Spike gets back up and seems to be looking towards Toxxic for some inspiration, but instead gets told to make the tag...which he does, bringing the World Champion into the ring.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Again the fans are in uproar for Toxxic, as he enters the ring and lines up Kaine, before stomping him in the head with the flat of the boot. Another boot connects as Kaine tries to get up, followed by a third stomp. Boos continue to fill the air as Toxxic turns away from Kaine briefly to cast a glare towards, Maddix, before quickly turning back around and booting Kaine for a fourth time. But still Kaine is trying to get back up. So Toxxic helps him up, whipping a European uppercuts up across Kaine's jaw to rock him back against the ropes. A second European uppercut leaves Kaine dazed, enough for an irish whip. Back shoots Kaine, suddenly building his own head of steam and connecting with a clothesline that catches Toxxic off-guard. The World Champion gets straight back up as Kaine hits the adjacent ropes...

...but this time, his clothesline is blocked by two raised forearms and thrust away, leaving Kaine wide-open for a quick spinning heel kick that catches Kaine in the side of the head. Sprawling backwards, Kaine falls towards his corner. But Toxxic is quick to grab Kaine before he can get in tagging range, pulling him into the centre of the ring for a cover.

ONE!

T...

Kickout.

Toxxic drags Kaine up, hooking him for a suplex and lifting the German up. Toxxic then pauses, turning slowly so he's facing Maddix, making sure he gets a good look...as Kaine twists behind Toxxic and grabs him in a waistlock. Blocking the German Suplex attempt, Toxxic jams an elbow into the face of Kaine, executing the standing switch and quickly snapping Kaine over with a German Suplex of his own.

"Citizen Toxxic, showing he does know SOME wrestling skills, with that German Supl..."

"No no...that's a BRITISH Suplex, chap!"

"Oh, of course, how silly of me." groans Comet.

As Kaine flops from his folded up landing position, Toxxic is quick to pull him back to his feet and nail another European uppercut on his fellow European. Kaine staggers away, with Toxxic following after him and pushing Kaine into the Revolution Zero corner. Whilst there, Toxxic tags in Spike, choking Kaine with his free hand at the same time. The World Champion then allows Spike to take over, with Spike driving a knee into Kaine's ribs...and picking up on the choke.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

"FOUR!"

"FI..."

Spike breaks and glares at Hebner, not appreciating the interfering count. But in doing so, he takes his eye off of Kaine, who spins Spike into the corner and applies a choke of his own!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"ONE!"

"TW..."

But Toxxic is quick to jab Kaine in the jaw to free Spike. As Kaine staggers away, "Hollywood" now hops to the middle rope and lines up the turning opponent with one fist clenched and raised. Spike leaps off, but doesn't reckon on Kaine avoiding the fist and locking a side-waistlock on the landing Rev-0 member. A T-Bone looks to be Kaine's plan, but elbows from Spike loosen Kaine's grip, allowing Spike to flip over Kaine and pull him down into a sunset flip...

ONE!

TW...

Kaine rolls through to his feet, firing a front dropkick into Spike's jaw! Unluckily for Kaine though, just as he looks to have a chance of tagging out, referee Hebner indicates that Toxxic tagged Spike's hand as it flailed into the air. In comes Toxxic, pulling up Kaine in a front facelock...

*DOOF!*

...and nails a ruthlessly hard European uppercut...

*DOOF!*

...and a second, putting all of his effort into the swing...

*DOOF!*

...with a third! Kaine falls back into the ropes again with a not-altogether alert look in his eyes, while Toxxic makes sure that Maddix is watching as he pushes Kaine into the ropes...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOO!"

...and lays into Kaine with a chop this time.

"Man, this is ruthless." chuckles Riley. "And I hope Maddix is taking this all in, because this punishment is especially for him!"

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOO!"

Another chop rocks Kaine, leaving him slumped further against the ropes and with further weakness clear from his body language now. Toxxic pulls Kaine's limp frame away from the ropes and turns to Spike, looking to see if he wants back in while clubbing Kaine with a forearm. Spike does indeed want in, so Toxxic tags him in and tosses Kaine over to him...with a quick knee being driven into Kaine's gut. Doubled over, Kaine then finds himself picked up and promptly hot-shotted across the top rope, throat first. Kaine bounces back, as Spike brushes past him as he hits the ropes...

...and takes Kaine's head off with a IT'S STRAIGHT OUT OF THE '03, HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME, I MAY BE SMALL AND SMELL LIKE AN HOBO, BUT THIS IS MY VERSION OF THE LARIATOOOOOOOOOOOO~! And while Va'aiga quickly inquires about copyrighting rights, Spike makes the cover.

ONE!

TWO!

Maddix breaks the count!

"YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!"

Maddix is dragged away by Hebner, not taking his eyes off of Toxxic the entire time, while Spike reaches up and tags his leader back in. Directing traffic, Toxxic tells Spike to pull up The Untouchable One while preparing to hit the ropes. Kaine is up now and held in place by Spike, as Toxxic runs the ropes behind Kaine and slides into the knee with a soccer tackle...and as Kaine drops to that one knee, Spike is already running his side of the ropes, springing off of Kaine's raised knee and connecting with the Dangerous Wizard! Kaine slumps to the canvas, but is caught halfway and cradled up by Toxxic...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

"I think it's clear who the real team here is Comet. After all, Toxxic is one half of the Tag Champions, Spike is a former Tag Team Champion. Where-as Maddix is nothing without Todd Royal and Kaine...has little tag team experience of note."

"Well, obviously Revolution Zero have the better teamwork. But, don't count out Kaine and Landon."

Toxxic doesn't seem to be sweating Kaine right now as he takes the time to address Maddix and friends from across the ring, flipping them the British, Churchill-esque V-sign to heavy boos. While the recipients grumble away, Toxxic turns around and helps Kaine to his feet. A whip sends him into the corner, leaving Kaine wide open for a back elbow avalanche in the corner. Toxxic steps behind Kaine and quickly hops to the middle rope while hooking on a reverse front facelock. Again Toxxic looks across at Maddix, before launching off the ropes and whipping Kaine around into the Final Shine! Kaine looks to be out of it now. But Toxxic clearly isn't done, as he stands back up and with a smile tags in Spike...

"Do it!"

With the words of his stable leader ringing through his ears, the smiling Spike bounds into the ring with Kaine in his sights. Quickly he pulls Kaine up and boots him in the gut to double him over, allowing him to pull Kaine into a standing headscissors...and hook Kaine's arms!

"Oh no..." mumbles Comet, knowing exactly what Spike has in mind. "Spike is looking for that move he hit Kaine with last week, that lethal 'I Just Broke Your Neck'."

"And he may just do that!" Riley cries, distinctly happier with the situation.

The crowd are booing already as Spike sets, before lifting Kaine up so he's in the reverse death valler driver position...

...at which point, Landon Maddix enters the ring and pulls Kaine safely off of Spike's shoulders!

"YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!"

Once Spike gets his bearings back around him and realises what happened, he's furious and charges at Maddix as he steps through the ropes, knocking him out of the ring and onto Ghost! Cortez and Dobbson quickly try to help both up, as Spike pulls Kaine back into the standing headscissors. But Kaine now has his wits about him and counters with a back body drop! Spike gets right back up, but Kaine lays him out with a clothesline!

And a second!

Now Toxxic runs in, but runs straight into a Kaine dropkick!

"Kaine with a little hell, fire and brimsto..."

"Wrong company, doofus."

As Spike staggers back up, Kaine meets him with a boot...taking a moment to hold his arms skywards before he grabs Spike by the shorts and pulls back, spiking Spike on his head with the Pulling Piledriver. Shaking off the cobwebs as his adrenaline begins to ebb, Kaine makes a slow cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout.

Kaine is quickly up, meeting Toxxic with another dropkick that sends the World Champion reeling back, crashing through the ropes and to the outside where he's quickly attended to. Meanwhile Spike is up to his knees, dazed. Kaine pulls him up to a bent-over position, swinging Spike into a neckbreaker. But again, instead of following up, Kaine decides now is the time to motion to the crowd. Behind him, Maddix is SCREAMING for a tag, but Kaine is too busy mugging and posing to notice, which is allowing Spike to recover.

"Man, for a German, this guy actually has some charisma." mutters Riley.

Eventually Kaine pulls himself away from...well, putting himself over. By the time he does though, Spike is waiting and thrusting an open palm into the throat! Kaine immediately clutches his windpipe as Spike grabs the German, irish whipping him across the ring...

*SLAP!*

"YEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!"

"Blind tag!" cries Comet.

Spike is perhaps the only person who hasn't noticed as he grabs Kaine coming back, wrapping him in a sleeper...whilst the legal man, Maddix, is climbing to the top rope. Kaine's insticts are to go to the ropes and he slowly begins to turn towards them, which turns Spike around too. Which, in turn, gives Maddix chance to propel himself off the ropes and head-first into Spike like a torpedo!

"Suck My Kiss...an SJL flashback from Landon Maddix!" Comet exclaims.

The two men clock heads as a result, but Maddix is fresh enough to reach his feet a couple of seconds after collision. Spike too is pretty quick to his feet, a little dazed clearly. Maddix moves in and clubs Spike with the rapidly familiar forearm strike flurry...five in all before Spike staggers away. The ropes bounce him back, like an out of his depth boxer, straight into a waiting sixth forearm that knocks Spike off of his feet! He doesn't stay on the mat long though, as Maddix pulls him straight back up...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOO!"

...lashing Spike with a chop.

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOO!"

...and a second! Wearily Spike pushes Maddix off and lines up a right hand, but measures it far too much which allows Maddix to duck and counter, flipping Spike over with a T-Bone-cum-Exploder suplex. With Spike down, Maddix now looks around to see where Toxxic is, seeing him pulling himself slowly up on the apron. So he goes back to Spike for now, lining him up while backing off the ropes, coming back with a Flair-esque kneedrop. The dramatic roll-through follows as Maddix stops...AND STRUTS~!

"Oh, god..."

"Forgive my clichéd responce to this Citizens, but...WHOOOO~!"

"Do we really want some comedy act like Landon Maddix as the World Heavyweight Champion?"

Toxxic is back up on the apron now, just about. But not for long, as Maddix breaks from the strut and hits a running dropkick on Toxxic that sends him crashing back out by the feet of his Revolution team-mates!

"YEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

The Denver crowd go absolutely nuts as Maddix swaggers over to his corner to tag Kaine back in.

"How was that for a comedy act?" Comet teases, looking to provoke Riley...

"Shut up!"

In comes Kaine as Maddix makes sure Kaine doesn't pose over something simple like a tag, while explaining something over with him. Together the two European-born stars drag Spike up, with Kaine stepping behind and applying a waistlock. Maddix meanwhile lines Spike up, waiting until Kaine is ready...before flipping into the air, Dropsaulting Spike...

...on his way for a German Suplex ride!!!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHH!"

Spike lands folded up awkwardly across his neck, much to Kaine's pleasure. Backing off to the apron, Maddix seems confident again now as he exchanges hand-slaps with some of his entourage...as Kaine is up, flexing his muscles. Toxxic is back up on the apron again, glaring across the ring at Maddix with disgust. Meanwhile, Kaine is up and bringing Spike with him.

The chants ringing through the Pepsi Centre are only serving to piss off Toxxic more as Kaine has Spike up, a little peeved that the spotlight isn't on him, but double underhooking Spike's arms up all the same. Some the crowd buzz as they assume Kaine is looking for an 'I Just Broke Your Neck' on Spike. But instead, Kaine falls back and drops Spike into a Double Arm DDT, rolling him over into a pinfall attempt...

ONE!

TWO!

Toxxic breaks the fall!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Referee Hebner is quick to get on Toxxic's case, but the World Champion dis-respectfully shoves him aside to further hurl verbal abuse at Maddix, who quickly steps into the ring. But Toxxic is backed away from any further confrontation, so Maddix steps back out.

Meanwhile, it's Spike who now has the advantage over Kaine all of a sudden, with Kaine crouched on the mat suspiciously holding his nether regions. Spike hooks Kaine under the arm and pulls him back up, hiptossing Kaine effortlessly across the ring. No sooner has Kaine landed, Spike sneers as he pats his thigh, clearly setting Kaine up.

"Well, so far, Citizen Hebner is keeping control in this hostile battleground...as it seems Spike is setting up Kaine for something."

"Comet, Hebner is a mere mortal. Once Maddix and Toxxic get into the ring together, all hell will no doubt break loose, and there's nothing he'll be able to do about it. Fact."

Slowly Kaine is dragging himself up on the ropes as Spike beckons him up, calling out for Kaine to get up. As Spike is in his readied state, Toxxic reaches over the ropes to tag himself in, which seems alright with his partner as he shrugs it off...before charging at Kaine. But Kaine sees Spike coming, ducking out of the way...

...and causing Spike to miss his Yakuza Kick, crotching himself on the top rope as a result!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Quickly Kaine shoves Spike the rest of the way out of the ring as he notices Toxxic now charging out of the corner of his eye, raising a boot which Toxxic runs headlong into. Away staggers the World Heavyweight Champion as Kaine balls up a fist...but pauses. Kaine then turns and sees Spike staggering around outside...

...and tags in Maddix!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

The crowd erupt once more as Kaine, now out of the match officially, decided it's time for some unofficial brawling as he exits the ring and goes after Spike. Seeing Kaine advancing, Spike meets him with a right hand, getting one back, which kicks off another punch exchange which slowly begins to advance up the rampway...

...as back in the ring, that leaves two.

Maddix and Toxxic.

"Baton down the hatches Comet!" gasps Riley. "Strap yourself in, because this is going to erupt right here!"

"We're not waiting for Slay Ride Citizens! It's Maddix and Toxxic! Now!"

Stepping into the ring, the smile cannot be erased from Maddix's face now as he has Toxxic all to himself...with Toxxic not backing down a step, gladly telling Maddix to bring it on. Suddenly the Pepsi Center is a deafening mess of roars and screams as Maddix starts to limber up. Toxxic's eyes are locked on his number one contender, as now the surrounders of the ring are banging away on the ring apron, further building the atmosphere. The staredown is on. Toxxic's eyes pierce through Maddix's as the two get closer, step by step from Maddix...

Until suddenly, Toxxic smiles. And at that very moment, Sacred and Sean Davis slide into the ring and and quickly position themselves between the two men, creating a human wall.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

"Not yet kid..." Toxxic can be seen mouthing towards Maddix, who jinks to the right...only to have his way blocked by Davis.

"What in the HELL is this!?!" wails Comet, clearly as furious as the fans and Landon Maddix himself are. Toxxic is still smiling as Maddix is looking through the gap between the human wall, pointing a finger at Toxxic while the World Champion backs away step by step.

"I think, this is Toxxic way of saying he's happy to wait until Slay Ride for a Toxxic/Maddix confrontation."

"Well Robert, I think this is Toxxic's way of chickening out of a fight!"

"No, Toxxic just doesn't want any excuses. If he beats the snot out of Maddix now, it'll only sour his eventual victory at Slay Ride."

The crowd are incensed now as Toxxic can be seen waving at Maddix now, mouthing that he'll "see you on December 19th, chump"...nothing Maddix can do with two formidable men standing in his way, stepping to the side everytime Maddix does.

Until that is, Todd Cortez and Ghost simultaneously dive into the ring and dive into Sacred and Davis!!!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Toxxic looks a little shocked, his last line of defence down now as Cortez and Ghost are scrapping away with the Revolution Zero duo. And while that battle continues on the mat, Maddix calmly steps through the battles and begins to advance on Toxxic! The World Champion isn't neccessarily afraid it seems as he is now advancing on Maddix once more, words being exchanged between the two...

...BEFORE BEING REPLACED WITH FISTS!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"IT'S ON! IT'S ON!"

Wailing away, Toxxic and Maddix exchange the rights and lefts in a furious fashion, much to the delight of everyone in the Pepsi Center.

But while that confrontation is going on, up on the rampway the fight continues between Spike and Kaine. Kaine is once again holding his groin, presumably from another Spike lowblow, while the Cruiserweight Champion wails away on the back of Kaine with forearms and punches.

"This is crazy!"

"I told you Comet! Toxxic and Maddix were the trigger and now, we've got four seperate brawls going on here! Kaine and Spike on the ramp, Ghost and Sacred, Cortez and Davis...and of course Toxxic and Maddix are going at it!"

With Kaine laying at his feet, Spike smiles as he pulls Kaine up and into a standing headscissors.

While back in the ring, Mark Hebner has officially given up and is now leaving the ring! Chaos is ensuing all across ringside as the four brawls continue...and it's soon set to be five it seems, as Jet is unaware that Megan Skye is slowly but surely creeping up from behind on her, Women's Title wielded. The arena is swarmed with noise, the crowd not knowing which fight to react to first.

Back up on the ramp, Spike has Kaine hooked and is trying to deliver a piledriver on the stage. But of course that never works and sure enough, Kaine kicks his feet back down and counters with a back-body...NO! Spike counters that, clubbing Kaine repeatedly in the kidneys before trying again...

*KE-RAAAACK!*

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!"

...AND PILEDRIVING KAINE ON THE STAGE!!!!!

"Oh...my." Riley mutters, even he sounding shocked.

"We need some bodies out here...if anyone can hear me in the back. And we may need some paramedics down here too. Robert, this is chaos!"

Right on cue, out come the array of referees, suits and retired ex-SWF road agents to keep Spike seperated from Kaine, who's head may now be seperate from his shoulders. Indeed, the referees look very concerned and immediately call for some help, while Spike is held at bay...an eeiree, non-Spike like sadistic look on his face.

At ringside in the meantime, Jet has been laid out by a beltshot by Megan that even Anglesault would be proud of, the Women's Champion screaming abuse at the fallen Rev-0 valet.

Meanwhile, up in the ring, Revolution Zero suddenly have the numbers advantage, as Todd Cortez has been dumped to the outside. Toxxic has Maddix hurt in the corner while Sean Davis is currently hoisting Ghost up and chokeslamming the mystery masked man in the centre of the ring. With Ghost dealt with, Toxxic now calls to Sacred and Davis and throws Maddix over, the number one contender getting grabbed by the goozle too.

"Oh no, Toxxic is directing traffic here and it looks like Landon Maddix is being set up! Toxxic doesn't want a match at Slay Ride damn it! He wants Citizen Maddix taken out before we can even get to December 19th."

"Great, isn't it."

Davis has Maddix set, Sacred and Toxxic watching on with smiles...

...and then panic...

*CRACK!*

DOWN goes Sean Davis, courtesy of a chairshot to the back of the head from the recovered Todd Cortez!

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

As shock overcomes Toxxic, its left to Sacred to try and take out the USJL Champion...

*CRACK!*

DOWN goes Sacred, a chairshot felling him in the centre of the ring!

But Toxxic catches Cortez from behind! Caught unawares, Cortez is being ambushed now by the World Champion as he lays into Cortez with forearms, punches, elbows...whatever he can hit to keep Cortez down. But Toxxic hasn't seen Ghost getting back to his feet and picking up the stray chair!

"NO! TOXXIIICCC!!"

*CRACK!*

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Ghost nails Toxxic in the spine with the chair, quickly tossing the chair back to Cortez...

*CRACK!*

"YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!"

...allowing him to wallop Toxxic in the back with the chair too! The shot sends Toxxic sprawling and he takes advantage of it, allowing himself to crash through the ropes and out of the ring! Meanwhile, Maddix is back up...and so is Sacred. But Sacred is clearly the more dazed, allowing Maddix to charge and clothesline Sacred up and over the top rope, out to Toxxic! Davis soon follows from a Cortez clothesline and assessing their options, the scolded Revolution duo are held back by their leader! Grabbing Jet by the arm, Toxxic helps her up and shakes his head, saying "not tonight" and stumbling up the ramp.

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

"Toxxic is taking the troops back! Maddix, Cortez, Ghost...have run off Revolution Ze..."

"They've run off nobody! Toxxic is making sure he and his troops get to Slay Ride, that's all."

As Revolution Zero begin to make their way up the ramp, pointing threateningly back at the threesome in the ring as Spike joins back up with them...Landon Maddix ducks his head through the ropes with a broad smile, pointing at the championship belt which is being passed to Toxxic (along with the rest of Revolution Zero's titles) by a ringcrew member.

"Focus Champ...FOCUS!"

Toxxic is furious, but knows better than to get softened up before Slay Ride and simply raises his title belt in the air...as in the ring, Todd Cortez does the same with the dented steel chair.

"My word Robert...would you look at this sight! Yes, Revolution Zero may have been the most dominant force around these parts for the past few weeks and months. But I think, FINALLY, the resistance has come. And judging from what we're seeing now, it may not be a Merry Christmas for the Revolution!"

"We'll see, we'll see."

"We will! Are the Revolution Zeroes? We may very well find out, December 19th...at SLAY RIDE!"

"One question...how did you go the whole match without saying Citizen Kaine once?"

"Phff...come on Robert. Even I am not THAT clichéd!"

Edited by Thoth

Sorry about leaving so much out, but I wanted to get show + card up early because I have an English project to finish. Thoth or TNT or Tom will edit in the rest, card will be up within the next five minutes.