TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vitamin X

NFL Week 15

Todd Pinkston couldn't catch a cold sitting naked in the snow.

Eagles without Owens are really really REALLY bad.

Owens just has an ankle sprain, he'll be back.

Possibly a high ankle sprain though.

Guest Vitamin X

What the fuck? Seattle's getting dicked right now out in the Meadowlands. They forced Jordan to fumble and every referee except for one ran down with the play and ruled it a Seattle fumble return for a TD except for one fuckin moron who decided that the play was ruled down by contact. Jordan had only been initially hit and hadn't even gone down yet.

Guest Vitamin X

Hey, it's 11 degrees right now at Lambeau with a -11 Windchill factor, winds at 12mph. Hope the boys from Florida have fun out in the ice, it's only going to get colder being a late afternoon game and all.

I don't get the Philadelphia Dallas game here but I was looking at the thing on NFL.com and it said that Philadelphia decline an encroachment penalty on the play that put them at the 8 yard line. That shouldn't be able to happen since you cant decline encroachment since it is a dead ball the second it happens. Did the refs mess up the call or did it not actually happen?

Guest Vitamin X

The Eagles just killed Dallas' chances with a HORRIBLE pass by Testaverde in the 2 minute warning. Parcells must hate that team to death right now.

So the Eagles hold on to a 5 point win, most likely.

So, umm.... GO LIONS!!

Denver is falling to 8-6

Buffalo is moving to 8-6

If the Ravens lose, they'll be 8-6

If the Jags lose, they'll be 8-6

Only one of those teams can get into the playoffs.

The Jets will move to 10-4 and more than likely are a lock for the playoffs.

Guest Vitamin X

MAN Detroit scores with 8 seconds left to tie it up in Motown. And the Lions get their kick BLOCKED by Minnesota. Holy shit!

What's with all the awesome games this weekend? Giants-Steelers, Panthers-Falcons, Cowboys-Eagles, Lions-Vikings have all been great, close games.

And we still have Jags-Packers and Ravens-Colts.

Guest Vitamin X

Nice way to start off your last home game of the season, Pack. 7-0 Jags on Byron Leftwich's first pass of the game to Jimmy Smith.

*points at sig*

If the Jags lose, they'll be 8-6

They would actually be 7-7 if they lose today.

I went to public school, adding isn't good.

I think I meant if they win.....yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

Guest Vitamin X

Man, Leftwich and Favre BOTH get left wrist injuries in the game. Leftwich is experiencing a hell of a lot more pain, either that or Favre is just plain tougher.

Jags leading 7-3, and the Jags are playing stupid football. They knew from the onset to throw the ball, and it worked, so now they're trying to setup the run to get the pass going, but the Packers' Run D is spectacular withthe exception of the first Taylor run on Jacksonville's first drive. As a matter of fact, the defense has been playing much better after that first TD drive.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't watch college sports with the exception of UCLA-USC football, so no I wouldn't know really. I've seen Leftwich play tough before, the injury is probably more severe to him than to Favre.

Now I can see why the Jags defense gets all that praise. Tough guys.

Guest Vitamin X

What a fuckin WEIRD touchdown. Byron looked like he had an incomplete pass and one of the linemen was holding the ball, both teams fixated on KGB and Leftwich being injured, and Sharper goes up and yoinks the ball from the lineman's hands and takes it in for a TD while everyone was literally standing around.

Sharper is a fuckin genius.