TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Satanic Angel

Promo: An Interview

Guest The Satanic Angel

The Revolution Zero locker room is quiet before the opening of SWF Lockdown. Spike Jenkins is nowhere to be found. Sacred rests in the oversize recliner, his fingers steepled together and his thoughts distant. Sean Davis sits on the bench in front of the lockers, letting Rashelle oil his upper body while Marcus looks over a contract for a PepsiMAX deal. On the coffee table in front of the recliner, four shiny, gold titles sit propped in a semi-circle, like a small shrine to themselves. The door swings open, allowing Jet to enter. Rashelle and Sean glance up, Rashelle smiling widely to Jet while Sean just nods, and then he nods again as Toxxic follows his girlfriend into the room.

“No changes,” Toxx informs those present, referring to the card. He heads to the table and picks up his Tag Team Championship, slinging it over his shoulder. Sacred glances up in acknowledgement and Sean just nods again.

“Seen Spike?” the Perfect Storm asks.

Toxxic shakes his head in response, and opens his mouth to make a comment, but is cut off as a knock is heard at the door. Everyone but Sacred looks to the door as Jet strolls over, opening it.

None other than Ben Hardy pokes his head in, microphone at the ready. “I’ve got a couple questions, may I come in?” he politely asks of the group. Without waiting for an answer, he steps into the room.

Toxxic moves up to greet him, “Better make it quick, we’ve got a show to do.”

Hardy glances at Toxxic and nods. Ben glances at his cameraman, then sidles up to Sean Davis. The Straight-Edge Sensation quirks a brow and folds his arms as he watches Ben conduct an interview with is tag team partner. Rashelle stops massaging Sean’s’ shoulders and settles next to him on the bench.

“Sean Davis,” begins Hardy. “First off, I’d like to congratulate you and Toxxic on your Tag Team Championship, as well as you for your USJL Championship.” Sean glances up and nods, the bewildered look on his face quickly disappearing. Hardy continues, “I’m sure you’re aware, but your recent record has placed you at number one in the SWF rankings.”

Davis opens his mouth, and Ben offers the microphone. “Actually, I don’t keep track of the ratings, and my recent wins were a joint effort with Toxxic … for the Tag belts.”

Hardy nods. “And so you don’t know that with your top ranking, you’re automatically the number one contender to the title?”

Sean shakes his head. “I wasn’t aware of that.”

“How do you feel about taking on Landon Maddix for the World Title?”

Davis looks at Toxxic, who now has both eyebrows quirked, and looks back at Jet before focusing again on his partner. Sean glances back at Hardy and nods, “I’ve wanted to get at Landon for a bit now. He’s been talking a lot of sh(beep) about Rev0, and I’d like nothing more than to set him straight.” There’s a slight pause while Ben pulls the mic back to ask another question, but Sean reaches out and takes the stick back. He looks over at Toxxic while he speaks, “But I wouldn’t challenge him for the World Title, Ben.” Davis glances back at Hardy. “That battle belongs to someone else. I figure an ICTV title shot will do.”

“I see,” Hardy replies. “So you’d give up a shot at the SWF World Championship for Toxxic, your tag team partner?”

Sean nods. “I would and I have. Revolution Zero isn’t about gold, it’s about a united front. That World Title belt belongs to Toxxic. I’m all about being a team player. I’ll help out Toxxic get back what he deserves, and I can’t do that by taking it from his grasp.”

Davis glances back at Toxxic, who rests his hand on his chin, that lopsided grin quirked on his lip. Sean smiles a bit and nods respectfully. In his corner, Sacred taps his steepled fingers together, brows slightly raised, but still indifferent.

“I’m sure Toxxic is grateful for your loyalty, Sean. That’s quite a sacrifice on your part. Any other parting words?” Ben asks.

Davis stands and grins. He picks up both his titles, draping each over a shoulder. “Beware the Revolution.”

Guest The Satanic Angel

Well, if Toxx claims to be Triple H for all the damn promoing he does, then that would make Davis Batista ... ;)

Nah, I'm getting depushed too much to be Triple H anymore. Maybe I'm Angle and Davis is Reigns...

Nice promo Sarah, and this of course takes on a MUCH different perspective now.