TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest carnage

Promo-Candace's apartment

Guest carnage

“La Cucaracha…la Cucaracha…” Frisco warbles as he tries to steady himself in the hallway. Candace wraps her slender arm around his waist as she helps him get to the elevator. A look of disdain is evident in Carnages eyes as he hits the button on the wall, trying his best to be inconspicuous.

“I don’t know why we have to go home so early!” Frisco bellows to no one in particular as he gazes at his reflection on the steel elevator door.

“The night is still young!”

After an uncomfortable delay the elevator doors slowly open. Candace leads Frisco inside as Carnage quickly follows. The security guard in the lobby watches intently as the group disappears behind the closing steel doors. He shakes his head dismissively, and then goes back to reading his newspaper.

The building is a high-rise apartment complex in the city. Candace had purchased a two-bedroom condo on the sixth floor with her earnings from her earlier SWF career. It wasn’t the greatest of locations, but it seemed to be near just about everything, and the fact it was within walking distance to the SWF Towers was an obvious advantage. She had moved in shortly before her career ended, and after six months in the complex decided she wanted to live there permanently.

Frisco glanced across the elevator at a man of Middle East descent standing quietly in the corner. The veteran managers bloodshot eyes squinted as he turned his attention to the other passenger.

“Quick…call Bush! We found Bin laden!”

The man ignored Frisco’s foolish remark and continued to look quietly at the series of illuminated numbers in the front upper wall on the elevator door. He didn’t want to confront Frisco with the nearly seven-foot Carnage standing next to him. The look on his face provided evidence he was deeply offender by the comments, but he wasn’t quite stupid enough to risk the wrath of Carnage. He bit his tongue and waited quietly for his floor.

“You have to excuse my friend” Candace said softly to the man.

“He had to much to drink”

THUD!

Frisco hit the overstuffed black leather couch in Candace parlor and was quickly asleep. Carnage walked over to a small barstool in the kitchen area and grabbed a seat as Candace removed Frisco’s shoes and tossed a blanket on her now sleeping friend. She turned to Carnage and rolled her pretty Asian eyes as she went to the fridge and pulled out a two liter bottle of Coke.

“Want a drink?” She asked with a wide smile. The SWF resident psycho quietly nodded yes as Candace pulled out a large frosted mug and poured him a glass of the refreshing beverage. He smiled appreciatively as she pulled up another bar stool and took a seat across from him.

“That Frisco!” she said with mock disdain as she glanced at her houseguest on the couch. Carnage felt very uneasy as his eyes danced around the room. They settled on a large black and white clock nestled in a corner of the kitchen. It was nearly midnight and he wasn’t anywhere near home.

As he took a sip of his soda he glanced at Candace. She was incredibly beautiful and the fact that she was alone with him now was very both very good and very scary. The very good being that she was with him. Carnage had always had tremendously strong feelings for Candace. The fact that she was alone with him sharing a soda was a dream comes true for the awkward loner. The scary part was that Carnage desperately tried to conceal his true feelings for Candace. It was pretty obvious that beautiful women by design do not want to mingle with SWF monsters like him.

Carnage again took a sip of his soda as he felt his heart pounding in his chest. Candace looked so damn pretty tonight but this was maddeningly wrong. He knew he could never ever have her. She was to pretty to ever want to associate with a monster like Carnage. It was truly a torture for him to be so close to her and to know he could never be with her.

He quickly finished his drink and got up to go.

“Where you go?” Candace asked as she rested her tiny hand on his massive shoulder. The split second her fingers touched his arm he felt a tremendous tingle shoot right down his spine as if he had been hit harder than any blow he had ever taken in the ring. He was caught so off guard he slipped and did something he had rarely ever did in the past…he spoke.

“I’ve got to go home,” he said in a low baritone, which seemed to surprise Candace as much as himself.

“I don’t think I’ve ever heard you speak before” she said as her pretty Asian eyes widened in surprise.

Carnage felt a knot in his stomach as he turned to face the beauty.

“I’m not much of a talked” he understated with a hint of his true Russian accept.

Candace looked deep into his eyes, then got off the stool and stood in front of him. She was dwarfed by his nearly seven foot tall frame as she folder her arms across her chest and spoke to him.

“Carnage…it’s very late and Frisco is in no condition to travel. It’s OK with me if you stay the night” she stated matter-of-factly as Carnage again felt tremendously uncomfortable.

“…if you want to, that is,” she added almost apologetically.

Carnage glanced over the condo and noticed the spare bedroom. It was clearly late out and getting a cab now would be next to impossible. In his mind Carnage knew he could always walk home, but in his heart he knew he desperately wanted to stay here tonight. The opportunity to spend time with Candace was so rare. He knew he could not let it slip by.

“I…would…like that” he said in broken English as Candace smiled easily.

“Cool” she said quietly as she walked across the living room and into the extra bedroom. She flicked a small switch on the wall and an overhead light illuminated the room. Carnage looked on from the distance, then walked up to her and stuck his head in the doorway.

The room itself was fairly small. It, much like it’s owner, was quite humble. A twin bed and a small chest of drawers were the only furnishing in the room. A small 12-inch TV set rested atop the bureau as the nightly news played on in the background. The walls had several pictures on them of Candace in various matches in her earlier career. A look of amazement flashed over Carnages face as he saw the pictures.

“You wrestled men?” Carnage blurted as he noticed a picture of Candace in her match against Flesher.

“I did…once” she responded with a hint of sorrow in her voice.

“Flesher?” Carnage asked in disbelief. The image of the 110-pound Candace fighting the massive Olympic style Flesher was nearly incomprehensible to him.

“Yeah” Candace said with a slight giggle in her voice. “I kick him BUTT…make him tap” she winked at her clearly shocked guest.

An hour later Carnage was still awake. His heart was pounding and he very incredibly nervous. The condo was dead silent with the exception of the relentless snoring from Frisco in the parlor. The faint ticking of the wall clock was starting to get annoying as Carnage focuses his eyes on Candace. The diminutive Asian was washing dishes in the kitchen, while trying her best to be quiet so not to wake up Carnage. The SWF resident psycho…who was anything but sleepy… got out of the bed and walked over to check on her.

“Oh I sorry!” Candace apologized as Carnage walked into the kitchen. “I didn’t want to wake you”

Carnage again took a seat on the tall barstool next to Candace.

“I couldn’t sleep!” he said quietly as Candace appeared embarrassed to have awoken him.

“You still in your clothes?” she asked as Carnage nodded silently.

“I’d offer you my bathrobe” Candace joked which actually forced a smirk from Carnage.

As Carnage momentarily relaxed Candace did the unthinkable. She reached over and touched his mask.

“I can put this away for you…” she started as Carnage quickly grabbed her hands. A look of surprise flashed over Candace’s face as he locked his massive hands on her tiny fingers. Her eyes widened instantly in something Carnage could not distinguish as either surprise or terror.

Carnage had not removed his mask in nine years. He did not show his face to the public…ever. It was absolutely clear that under no circumstances could he ever allow Candace to see his face. He felt his heart pound harder than ever before as he gazed into her beautiful eyes. He was painfully conflicted as to how to respond. He desperately wanted this woman, yet he knew he could never have her. He realized if he allowed her to see his face, scared by a lifetime of hardship in the Soviet Army and in the ring, she would instantly be sickened. This would surely drive her away and resolve any worries of them ever being together that might linger in his mind. On the other hand he desperately did not want to drive her away. The primary goal in his existence was the thought of being with her. As he pondered how to respond he noticed a tremble in Candace’s hands and a look of fear in her eyes. He quickly released her and stepped back.

“I’ve got to leave,” he said as he quickly stepped into his boots and headed out the door.

As he hurried down the hall he could hear Candace calling for him to come back. He forced himself to ignore her pleas and hurried down the stairs and out of the building.

Guest carnage

You got me on that. I didn't want to write the 6 foot 5 inch monster because really who measures that exactly in an elevator. It's probably closer to 6 feet but than it kind of diminishes his size, so I went with "nearly 7 foot monster." its less accurate, but sounds more intiminating.

...and he's still a whole hell of a lot less cuddly than George Steele. Although the mental image of Carnage singing "Captain Lou" is kind of comical.

Forget Macho Man Randy Savage and Miss Elizabeth; here is the true Match Made In Heaven.

But seriously, this is so glutinous that it's actually very entertaining.