TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

New Rob Feinstein Interview

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Rob, it's been almost a year since your incident. How are you doing, and what steps have you made in trying to clear your name?

Rob Feinstein: Well the incident has changed my life for real. She told me she was on the pill and I took her word. I can't really clear my name because her parents want to kill me. Can you say Da Da?

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: You are back on the indy scene, selling your merchandise all over the place. Do you feel that you are truly back, or do you still have to look over your shoulder?

Rob Feinstein: I really look at it that I went on a mini vacation and not by choice. I never look over my back because I have people that do it for me. Watch me get shot next week. The best thing about taking a break from wrestling was that I needed it for real. I was doing this business since I was 18. Every day I worked and I never legit took a day off. The only days off would be on a Sunday if there were no shows. With ECW, I worked everyday in my office, then from Friday to Sunday I would be on the road. Sometimes we would leave on a Thursday to Sunday so it was nuts.

It was good to get away and clear my head. Now I have so much more energy than ever before. I legit work in the office from 9AM to 10PM and that is by choice. My staff is amazing now as everyone works hard for one common goal and that is to kick ass in 2005. We have so much to look forward to this year. My hands will not be tied behind my back soon and I will do what I once started to do, which is run another company.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What is it like watching an indy show, after running so many successful indy shows?

Rob Feinstein: LOL that is a funny question. Everyone has ideas and wants to be the next big thing. At first everyone wanted to be the next ECW when ECW went out. Now it seems like a lot of guys want to be the next strong style promotion. I go to shows now and I see a lot of things that I would never do. But I am nobody once again, so I just sit back and watch. I know when my time is right I will do things I guess my way. You know at this point I don't want to be the next big thing. I just want to make a profit. It's not good to think you're the next big thing because when you do, you are blinded and you will not make money.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What indy feds do you think are good right now? What indy feds do you think suck?

Rob Feinstein: I'm not saying who sucks or who is good. I am Switzerland and as long as a company runs a show, they are good.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What are your thoughts on Eric Simms and the rumors about him bootlegging your videos?

Rob Feinstein: Simms is a stand up guy. He never bootlegs anything. If he hears you talking crap on him, he will kill you with his pinky. You know I have seen him to it over in Italy to a bull in the street. Simms is misunderstood, he has a bad rep for his past. He has done some good things for me over the last 6 months. But I did tell him that he needs to just marry the Shiek as these guys are together all the time. Even if I see Simms at some show, that guy is with him. What's up with that?

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What wrestlers have accepted (or never stopped) your friendship? What wrestlers don't like you?

Rob Feinstein: Tommy Dreamer and Raven are my two best friends in this business. It is so hard to have real friends in wrestling unless you know them outside of the business first. Tommy is such a stand up guy and he is just a super down to earth guy. I don't know what wrestlers do not like me. I can sit here and tell you a few but it don't matter because they don't matter. I am not in wrestling to make friends I am here to make money. If I get any real friends in this business, it's out of luck. Not trying to sound like a dick, I am just being honest. It's hard to trust anyone in wrestling and anyone who is actually in this business knows it's the truth. Do you know how many times I sit there and see two guys talk like they are best buds and the second they walk away, the other guy buries him?

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What are your thoughts on Chris Idol being called "Feinstein's Boyfriend" in AWA, during some promos?

Rob Feinstein: The only Idol I know is Austin Idol. Anyone have a connection on where I can find him for a shoot, let me know. I thought Verne folded AWA back in the 90's. Maybe I can do a Verne shoot...

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What were your thoughts while watching The Rise and Fall of ECW DVD?

Rob Feinstein: I laughed, I cried, it became apart of me. Was that not from the last episode of Night Court? Best DVD I ever watched. Plus 7-11 was on it so its cool (SPO) I miss ECW so much because it was a huge part of me. If there was no ECW, I would not be where I am today in wrestling. I learned everything there that I know. If you never been with a real company and learned from people that actually have been places like WWF, NWA, WCW you will never understand wrestling. I was lucky enough to learn from vets and take things in.

Hey back to the DVD you asked about. I loved the DVD as it brought back a lot of great memories. I watched it in on the way to the last USA Pro show. I think the show was longer than the DVD. ECW ECW ECW!

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What promotions are you happy to be apart of now?

Rob Feinstein: I love going to all of them for real and that is not a BS political answer. They all have their own style and their own fan base. I legit love going to Goodman shows because everyone is there. I love walking around the city before the shows and eating junk food. I love WXW because for real it's like a legit big family. I have been to a handful of their shows and they have the tightest locker room I have seen in a long time. There seems to be no egos there and everyone is super cool. Afa is one of the funniest guys I have ever met and he has a dry sense of humor. He is so calm and nothing like I would have imagined. I remember as a kid being scared to death of him which is funny to talk to him in person because hes a super down to earth guy. He is also very witty.

I love doing JAPW shows because Fat Frank, Ray and Pierre are all legit fans like me. We just goof around and have a good time. They have been having really good shows with a lot of great talent. It has changed so much over the last 2 years since the Bayonne shows. Plus the new buidling they use is one of my favorites to go to.

I just started with Cyberspace so I dont know anyone there yet. The owner seems like a down to earth guy. I look forward to talking to them more and more in the upcoming weeks. They have a lot of good things planned and we look forward in helping them with their videos as we are going to be producing their videos. We are going to make them look like my old company's tapes. We are going all out on their tapes. I have not been to Jim Kettners shows in a bit, but I want to go there soon. It's not because I can't go there, it's just that I am always either at other shows or in the office at the time of his show. His shows are fun to watch and he has been here the longest which says something for Jim as a person. He knows what he is doing. We are legit working with more companies now than ever before. I know already what is planned for 2005 and who else we are going to be working with, so I really wish we could just fast forward to next fall.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: How is RF VIDEO doing?

Rob Feinstein: It's really crazy now. We are working harder than ever and everything is going strong. I don't want to give away any secrets, but we got so many cool things planned. Over the last 5 months we did enough shoots in that time period to not do anymore for a year. I think we did more shoots in 2004 than in all of 2002 and 2003. See I put all my energy into my other project and kicked RF VIdeo to the curb. I am glad I am back focused with my first project and giving it the much needed facelift.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What are the latest happenings in RF Video?

Rob Feinstein: We have done one of the biggest shoot interviews of all time. Sabu was the most amazing shoot we have ever conducted. I don't want to make this a plug fest, but get his interview. You will watch it over and over. Sabu is one of the funniest guys ever and now the fans can see the real Sabu or was it? You have to decide and we have some other huge shoots coming up soon. We also are expanding what we sell in the future and it won't be just wrestling merchandise.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Any other projects going on?

Rob Feinstein: I was approached last week from someone to help them start up a cheesteak type of company. We are looking into it as we speak. It is a odd deal but I would love to do other stuff besides just wrestling. Wrestling is my life but something on the side could be cool

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: RF Video has been involved in a "Cold War" with Ring of Honor, as your company and ROH have been having an arms race to release new shoot interviews. Your company and ROH have both been making claims as "The Kings of the Shoot Interviews". How do you feel about ROH doing shoot interviews? Do you think their interviews are as any good as yours?

Rob Feinstein: Don't you have to dethrone someone to be called a King? I never left my throne. The second part of your question I think the fans need to answer.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Due to this shoot interview war, alot of wrestlers/talents have been interviewed by both sides. One week RF Video might release a shoot with Wrestler X, and the next week ROH might release a shoot with Wrestler X, and vice versa. How does this affect the market? Why should anyone buy an RF shoot with Wrestler X, over ROH's shoot with Wrestler X?

Rob Feinstein: Our shoot interviews stand out and we have a reputation of being the best. We get a ton of e mails from our customers and I know the answer to your one question. We have been doing shoots for almost 8 years. We are not scared to ask the hard questions or talk about a wrestlers entire career. I can't tell the fans who to buy from, nor do I want to. It's up to the fans to decide. To tell you the truth, I liked their Scorpio shoot alot.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What do you think of message boards?

Rob Feinstein: I could care less about message boards. I hate them because anyone can go on there and hide. I really do not have time to go to them. I would rather be working on making my company stonger than to have to worry about them.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Do you still watch the ROH product today?

Rob Feinstein: I have seen two shows and that is it. I saw the MA show with the cage and one other show which I forgot what it was. I have no need to watch it.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What do you think about the ROH product today, from a booking standpoint, compared to ROH from 18 months ago?

Rob Feinstein: No comment about them since I left. When I was there it was amazing. Doug and I came up with a lot of great stuff. Like I said previously, we have not even used half the stuff we thought of, so we will get a chance to one day soon.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: There were rumors of you being involved with FUSION, which wound up not being true. What was your official status with FUSION?

Rob Feinstein: I had nothing to do with Fusion. That is all the internet people who love to stir stuff up. You got to love it. I loved seeing how people said I was funding it. So many people are so scared of me starting up or helping another company out. You know how many calls Joel and Jose got about me being with them. It was from the same people all the time. My official status is I wanted a gimmick table at the show and that was it. I pushed them like I push anyone else I worked with at the time. I pushed them a tad harder because I like SATS and Red. They are my true friends also. I helped them a lot back in the day and I am still close with them. They would never screw me over and Red is one of the most down to earth people too. To be honest, not one time have I talked to the real backer. I don't even know her, but I would love to talk to you Jackie, so E mail me or call me. There are some promoters that were so scared Fusion. It was great to just sit back and hear everything that was being said.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: How come you are selling the FUSION show, but weren't allowed to have a table at the show?

Rob Feinstein: Well the building wanted $10,000 from me to set up. We had a meeting there one day and I was told we could set up at the show. I was told a lot of different stories from them and each guy had a different story to tell me. So anyhow here is the truth. I called there and talked to one of the owners. He told me that he thought that I was the backer of Fusion. He said he was told by Fusion people that I was not, but he did not believe me. He said he could not let me there because he was told I was not allowed to run shows. He tried to avoid my calls but if you know me I never give up. I called and called the guy until he agreed to meet me. I went there and one of the owners was super cool at first. He then introduced me to some other guy who wanted nothing to do with me. He said he was told from someone else that I was not allowed to be at any shows at all. I told him no that was not the case. I just could not be running shows yet. He said that I could come to the show as a fan and sit in the crowd. They wanted to have me have a security guy with me at all times. They said that if I ditched the guard I would have to pay for his service that night. They also told me that I was not allowed to talk to any wrestlers or be backstage. I told the guy that half the locker room are people I know and how could he tell me when the promoters want me to come to the show not to go into the back. So this is where it gets good. He told me that Fusion does not have the right to let vendors into the show. He said if that was the case than SATS could make that building into a mini mall for a night. UMMMM HELLO if someone is renting your building from you they can usually set up as many gimmick tables as they want. I said to the guy I need 3 tables. He told me they wanted a legit $10,000 for three tables.

The bottom line they did not want me there because someone was in their ear. I told the guy that was bullshit and he told me good day. I actually went to the show and I did them a favor. I brought in 10 CIA guys 4 FBI guys and a swat team. I actually talked to a real life wrestler also there. I think his name was Xpac. but for some reason I think his mind was in Chyna.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: You are currently involved in distributing videos for WXW. How did you make that deal with Afa, and what are your thoughts on WXW?

Rob Feinstein: Yes WXW contacted me thru Anthony who is the booker for WXW. We set up a lunch meeting in Allentown one day at this great diner. I sat with Afa and his whole family. This place has the best cupcakes ever. WXW is looking to do a lot this year. They know as soon as I can promote shows I am all theirs. Like I said the WXW locker room is a legit family. They use a lot of the top guys on the indy scene and the one thing about them like ECWA is that they create their own stars. They do not have to worry about guys being loyal to them because WXW is their home fed. Afa has sent so many people like Gene and Gail to the big time. When I go to the shows I feel like I am Afa's son. Everyone calls him Pops which threw me off. I want to just call him Afa but now I am used to it. He legit is like a father to everyone.

I went to this great banquet they did two months ago where they gave awards out to everyone. It was a great event and they know how to make everyone feel special. It's just a real family company. WXW has everything going for them. They have weekly TV, they have wrestling schools, a vet who is running the company and who works with WWE, awesome young talent that has been kept secret from a lot of other companies and a locker room that busts their ass for the fans. I am not kissing ass here but WXW has a lot to offer. They run a lot of shows upstate and I want to see WXW expand and we have talked about it alot. WXW is no longer wrestlings best kept secret. They also are the only company around this area that now does all girls shows as well as normal shows. I went to the Elite 8 show that they did and all the girls worked hard as hell. It's a really hungry locker room.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: You have recently hinted in your RFVideo.com updates that RF Video will be running a promotion sometime later on this year. What can fans expect? Can you give the DOI any exclusive news about this new project from RF Video?

Rob Feinstein: We will have a wrestling ring with a canvas. Seriously, I am having a great time just sitting back and playing the waiting game right now. I am in no rush at all as this area is over saturated. Another company at this time would be stupid in this area. I'm focused on RF VIDEO for now. When the time is right we will do what we need to to reinvent ourselves as a promotion.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Why do you feel that wrestling is in such a down period right now?

Rob Feinstein: It is boring for real. What is really going on right now that is so special? The reason it's down is because storylines are the shits. The fans are turned off because there are no storylines that will draw them in to spend money. I am now convinced that almost 90% of all ECW fans have given up and have moved on to something else. Wrestling needs storylines and not what you see TV these days. They need it to be like the old NWA or UWF style. You can have all the 4-5 star matches you want but after a while its all the same. Storylines is what makes money and will draw the fans in.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What are your thoughts on someone who used to be your good friend, CM Punk, making shots at you at a recent IWA MS show, where he told people, without mentioning your name or company, not to buy from RF Video?

Rob Feinstein: Thanks for the plug. This is a business and this does not go out to him personally at all. If you have a problem with someone in wrestling or even in life you should talk to that person direct. You never go out and trash someone in the public because it just makes you look bad. I have called Punk a few times but there is never a return call. I have wrote him as well and same thing. I got the point and it's not a big deal to me. The thing that I do not understand is this- After my incident I could have locked CM Punk out of my office where the school was. I choose not to. I could have told him that the school in my office was no more but I let him keep on having classes there until he was set up somewhere else. I did that for him because I liked him as a person. I put him in charge of my school and choose him over BJ Whitmer and SATS. This is what did upset me the most with him. He could have been like a few people after my incident and just buried me right off the bat which he should have just did. But he did not at all. We talked at my office a few times. He was still being nice to me. Then after he left he turned heel on me. I would have much rather have him tell me from day one that he hated me than to still talk to me and get along and then turn on me.

I did a lot for CM Punk and he knows it deep down. I am not taking credit for him but I would like to think I helped establish him. Not trying to sound like I have a ego or anything but this is my take on him. He was super over on the internet and that was who I was catering my product to. He was having great matches for Ian. He was becoming a nice name on the indy scene. I saw him at a JCW show and I asked him and Cabana if they wanted in. I know he knows that to be the case. I choose him. not anyone else. He will one day be in the WWE. He is one of the best indy guys out there. He can work just as good as guys in the WWE. He can cut a promo like nobody else go watch his bloody one he did in the staircase for us. It legit gave me chills. He as a million dollar look with his tattoos and his hair. I feel that I helped him a lot. He did really good with the school when I was there financially. I am the one who brought in Raven for him and Raven helped give him a great rub. That was my whole deal. I would drive him around to other shows in our state and never ask for trans money. I let him stay at my house and at times if we had a show he would room with us and never ask for hotel money.

Now he has also done a lot for me. He helped draw fans to the shows. He got people talking about my product and it is a two way street. CM Punk has also helped me as well so it is a two way street. This is wrestling and as I told him a few weeks back that I still would talk to him because life is short. I have no heat with him but if he chooses to hate me, then so be it. You can't be loved by everyone in life.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What are your thoughts on Samoa Joe?

Rob Feinstein: I saw him at the JAPW show and he's a total professional. He should be in the WWE this year and I hope he makes a ton of money.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What are your thoughts on ROH office staff wearing Perverted-Justice shirts at recent events?

Rob Feinstein: It's great because they are banned from a ton of shows that we will be at in the future. It made them look really bad as well. Was it really worth it? Nobody popped but them.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What are your thoughts on Sal Hamaoui's Full Impact Pro Wrestling? Why do you think FIP has a difficult time drawing people?

Rob Feinstein: Sal is a great guy with a lot of ideas. He is running in Florida which is a tuff draw in itself. I have no idea about his buildings or anything like that. I just think that he should use some older southern names down there. Guys like Dusty, Funk and the booking should be the old school booking not the strong style because the fans down there are different from up here. Hey who knows, I could be wrong though. If MLW could not draw doing that style, and I am not knocking Court at all, then why try it again? Time to change the recipe. But Sal is doing this for the DVD sales from what I read. So he might make a ton from that, so he could be onto something.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: You recently set up Jay Lethal, Jack Evans, and a few other wrestlers with phone calls from WWE Agent Tommy Dreamer. What's your relationship with Tommy Dreamer? What are the chances of Lethal, Evans and some other wrestlers getting a shot with the WWE?

Rob Feinstein: Me and Tommy are secret lovers. Just Kidding, Lethal is the man. I have seen him come up from the student JAPW shows. NEVER before and I mean NNNNNEEEVER have I seen somone come up as fast as Jay. Everytime I see him he gets better and better. He is the future of wrestling and he better be in the WWE one day. Jack Evans is the best high flyers in wrestling period. Nobody does the stuff that Jack can do. If he goes to the WWE the fans will relate to him and make a connection. Don't look for both guys to go right on RAW next week, because that is not the case at all. Jack just needs to tone it down a tad so he can save himself for later down the road and I have told him this in the past.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Ever since the news broke that you used your friendship with Tommy Dreamer to get indy wrestlers contact with a WWE agent, how many wrestlers are now your friend again looking for you to ask Tommy to talk to them?

Rob Feinstein: I was at a diner tonight and one of the cooks asked me to get them a job. I said can you work and he said no, but I can cook a mean tuna cassarole. If I can help anyone get a job and make more money that I will do it. I am not about myself and a lot of the guys will tell you that. Not only with WWE but I help a ton of guys all over get work. I love to see wrestlers wrestle all over the country. I have helped a lot of guys over the last 2 weeks as well but I do not want to say their names so they don't get in trouble.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What is your relationship with Teddy Hart? What do you think about him today?

Rob Feinstein: He cuts mean promos on my machine at least once a week. Teddy is a smart cookie. He comes up with some of the greatest ideas in the world. I don't think he should wrestle as he should be a business man instead. He is another guy who is one of the best workers out there and he's amazing to watch in the ring. Teddy is just Teddy and you either love him or hate him and there is no in-between. I will never forget the first time I met him at Bret Hart's house in Calgary. He came down the steps and goes to me and Doug, "Who the hell are you two and why are you in my house?" It was great. He will be a huge star one day soon and he has a lot going in Canada in the near future. I hope I can be apart of anything he does as well. He has a lot of talent up there that is untapped that he has trained.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: You recently conducted a shoot interview with Sabu. What was that like being the first person to interview Sabu? Why should anyone get this shoot?

Rob Feinstein: It was amazing for real. It took me 9 years to get it. I really did not know what to expect going into this thing. I called him out of the blue to see how he was feeling. We talked for a bit and at the end I popped the question. I already knew what he would say which was NO. Everytime I asked him it was NO. Backstage at ECW...NO Backtage at USA PRO NOOO a few phone calls over the last 2 years...NO. So this time was the same deal. Hey Sabu woould you want to NOOOO and then I said ok. As I was about to hang up, he said yea he will do it. I thought he was ribbing me. We agreed on the time and place and I said ok, I will fly tomorrow to do this thing.

Anyhow it was planned 3-4 weeks out and I was waiting for the call for it to get canceled. We got our flight and the night before we flew, I made sure he was all set and he said it was a go. We get out there and he was hoping that I missed a flight so he could cancel. He said he was having second thoughts, as this was not his style. I do not want to ruin the interview so you have to just get it. If you're an ECW fan and you watched wrestling in the 90's this shoot is a must for any fan, end of story. Best shoot we ever condcuted because you get the real person. The reason I say this is because Sabu was always a character. Well now he is not hiding behind that persona, he is himself and that makes it a shoot.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: You recently met up with Jeff Jarrett at a CSWF show in Wayne, NJ. What was it like talking to Jeff? Are there any chances of RF Video doing anything with TNA?

Rob Feinstein: Jeff is mad cool. I never had a problem with Jeff and I do not think Jeff ever had a problem with me. It was a business decision and there is a lot of stuff the fans do not know. This is wrestling and anything can happen. Did you ever think you would see Vince hire Eric Bishoff?

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Someone who doesn't get alot of credit in wrestling is Doug Gentry. What are your thoughts on one of your best friends? How valuable can Doug be to a company?

Rob Feinstein: Who the fuck is this Doug guy that everyone puts over? He is my best friend that I have known for 17 years now. He is a true friend as he stuck by me and has been thru everything that I went thru. When the shit gets tough he don't get going, he looks at it head on and says bring it. He has kept me going, but now we have one common goal and that is to do one thing and you know whatt that is don't you? Nothing is going to stop us reach our goal.

I was only 9 years old when I started watching wrestling. When I was 13, I was with my Dad at a show getting autographs from Dusty Rhodes and Magnum TA. When I was 16, I hung at the hotels and started to meet the guys when I was the king of marks. I wanted in this business just like every fan out there. Remind me about that comment later. When I was 18, I started the tape trading deal. When I was 21, I went on the road with ECW and now was actually in the business.

As time went on I made more goals that I met. I started my own company and made it with Doug one of the best out there. I still have goals and I will achieve them. It's crazy to say this, but you can really do anything you put your mind to. I was a fan that wanted in and I worked my ass to get to the dance, sort of speak and I still did not even have my dance. I am just getting warmed up and I want to dance. Ok the last few lines were corny as hell, but you get the picture right?

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What new shoot interviews can fans expect in the future?

Rob Feinstein: Well I have Sting, Savage, Vince, and the Ding Dongs lined up. I can't tell you that. I did do a shoot with Sabu? Did I tell you that yet?

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What are your thoughts on the way internet fans percieve wrestling and how they percieve RF Video?

Rob Feinstein: Ok this is where I wanted to talk about that other line. The internet lets fans think that they are in the business. When I say this, I mean this- give a fan a message board and now they are not just a fan, they are a character in their own mind. This is not the case for all of the internet fans because many of them are cool as shit. I hate the people who read news sites and think they are in the business or have any clue. Just because you own a website and talk to a few people does not make you a smart fan. You're just a wrestling fan. I said it in my last interview with you. The fans have no clue what is really going on. They assume stuff and think they are smart. Do you know how many times we put things out there just to confuse people or leak stories just to see what would happen? Not just me but everyone in the business.

There are so many sites out there or posts that are so ass backwards. I love the people who act like private eyes and think they have scoops. They are complete morons and should just sit back and be a fan. Post all you want, but don't think you're important to anyone other than yourself and peers. I am not trying to be a dick or anything like that, but it's funny as hell and the people who are actually in the business or promoters or wrestlers feel the same way. This is not even a knock on the fans. It's more of a knock on most of the people who run websites and think that they are wrestling journalists. They have no idea that they get used as puppets for someone's own personal reasons. But other than that, the internet sucks and killed wrestling. It ruined storylines because there are no suprises anymore. Wrestling would be better with no internet. But than again it's good to read about all the promotions you can't see. So it's a catch 44.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Now that you're back to taping alot of indy shows, what indy wrestlers do you think have "it"?

Rob Feinstein: Ha Ha if I tell you I won't be able to use them as they will all be signed to contracts. They all know who they are as I talk to them all the time. I have a huge list with some new names and old names. I would love to put them over, but I'm serious about what I said. There are so many political little games already going on as we speak. I will keep this to myself for now. But I do think that one person who should be used a lot more is Papadon of The Solution.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What do you think was Match of the Year in 2004?

Rob Feinstein: RF vs the internet......hmmm let me think about this one....I don't watch WWE anymore so it's hard to say. I loved Roderick Strong vs Sonjay Dutt at JAPW for real. It was a great match and I still remember it today. There are other matches from my other company that stand out as well. Not sure though, its a tough call.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: With alot of RF Haters out there, what do you want to say to any potential customer?

Rob Feinstein: RFVIDEO.COM check us out. There are not a lot of haters out there Sean. There are just people that are misinformed and drink the Kool Aid.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Is there anyone that we would be shocked that you talk to today?

Rob Feinstein: I did get a call from Osama last week, but he hung up and said he the dialed wrong number. I talk to a few people that I never thought I would ever talk to again. Nobody I would like to name, however.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: Any ideas for a name of the new company?

Rob Feinstein: HMMM maybe WWE if it's not copyrighted.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey: What do you want to say to anyone reading this interview?

Rob Feinstein: Why the hell are you still reading this!!!! Did you not fall asleep from all this? LOL, seriously, besides Doug, I want to thank Joe from the office. He can run circles around a lot of people and has come up with a lot of ideas that the fans see today. He is a work-aholic and he loves this business. If I had more Joes' I would be dangerrrrrrrrrrooooooooooous. But for real, thank you Joe because you are also a true friend and one of my best workers of all time. I am lucky I know you and Doug.

I want to thank the DOI website because like I said before, you don't go out and make the news or create it, you just report it. Some sites today hurt the wrestling business, without realizing it, by showing everyone what they know. Sometimes being a writer in this business means you have to protect this business, which is something I see here, but not on too many other sites. You know what I'm talking about.

I also want to thank all of the wrestling fans that support RF VIDEO to this day. All of your emails over the last few months have made me stay positive and focused on the future. I promise each and everyone of you personally, that I will do what ever I can in the future to give you the best wrestling product out there. Thank you so much for even taking the time to read this interview.

See you at the matches!

Link

Watch me get shot next week.

Well, a man can dream.

But seriously, RF's carpet must have all kinds of lumps in it, from the amount of dirt he swept under the rug in this interview. In the words of Awesomo-4000: LAME.