TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

3PW gets weird

PW Update

Before I begin, sorry for the typos in the 3PW update earlier this evening. I was at my "real" job and was dictating the report over the phone to Mr. Zevon. As you know, Mr. Zevon has a child and was taking care of her, which meant the report didn't come out the way I wanted it to, as he had to tend to his child for obvious reasons. With that said, here is the 3PW rundown/update:

As broken on the DOI, Jasmin St Claire, the 3PW promoter, didn't show up at her own show. Right now the reasons for her missing the show are unknown, but she did have a sick mother in London, but it is not 100% known if she went back to London to tend to her. 3PW originally cancelled the December show due to Jasmin's mothers health.

Due to Jasmin not being at the show, it meant that the money to pay the wrestlers wasn't at the show either. 3PW booker Tod Gordon, fed up, left the building and told people he quit 3PW. This created chaos in the back as no one knew what was going on.

The Blue Meanie found out what was going on and was very upset. From a personal and inside view, I think Brian is the innocent one here, and was stuck in a bad position. The Blue Meanie was seen going to his car. Some said he left the building, but I can't 100% confirm that because I did not speak to Meanie. Regardless, Meanie did leave the building, but later returned.

After trying to sort out the mess to himself, Meanie had a locker room meeting. Meanie was very apologetic, and seemed upset about the whole situation. This is not a situation he wanted to be in, and said he knows what it's like to be screwed by a promoter. With no money at the show, Meanie made the offer of either wrestling on the show and take a chance on getting paid on what was made on the gate, or not working the show at all. As of now, only Jack Victory and Low Ki didn't work the show as originally booked. Matt Striker was also not on the show, but it is not known if he was originally booked. 3PW regulars Mike Kruel and Rob Eckos worked for ECWA on Saturday night, but it is not known if they were supposed to do 3PW on a double shot.

To add to the problems TNA wrestlers were not going to do the show at first, but later worked the show. It was later found out they got some money already through TNA's booking policies.

Joey Matthews also quit/fired earlier in the week, but it is not known if it was due to this current situation.

After his locker room meeting, Blue Meanie and Rockin' Rebel booked the show. Everyone that I talked to from wrestlers to backstage agents said that Rebel really put himself into the promotion and they had respect for him. I also was told that Meanie looked upset and was very sorry for the mess, and really did the best job he could do given the situation.

Earlier we reported that there was heat between Zandig and Rebel. While there is an issue between the sides, Zandig did not say anything about the show. The Zandig comment previously, was my opinion misinterpreted over the phone to Mikey, who typed the story on the DOI. I said/thought it was ironic that a Rebel booked show took place in a CZW ring, given their past circumstances. I have received emails about the column, and I just want to go on the record now that I did not want to imply that Zandig did anything to 3PW.

As far as the show itself, the guesstimated attendance was 150-200. I'd say that was pretty decent given the situation, and the fact that CZW didn't do too hot the week before. In addition, the NFL playoffs are in full swing, and the NFL does turn off casual wrestling fans.

Rockin' Rebel cut a promo at 3PW somewhat explaining the situation. I talked to one fan on the phone during the show, and he told me that you really felt for Rebel and that he felt Rebel was a true asset to the business.

The mood backstage after the show was "grin and bear it" according to a few people I spoke with. Meanie and Rebel did the best with what they could, and like usual the 3PW crew went out afterwards for dinner and tried to make the best of a bad situation. Personally knowing Jasmin and Brian, I hope they are able to work through all the expected negative reaction they will get through this.

It is not known yet if this was 3PW's last show. Considering that Tod Gordon is out, it definitely means that 3PW will be headed for a new era. It is just not known if it will be the extinct era.

The DOI will have a full 3PW report later on in the week. We will also follow this situation and take any statements from Jasmin, Meanie or Gordon as they become available.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey

[email protected]

Previous Report:

According to DOI sources today, there was major backstage problems with 3PW. The biggest problems started when 3PW Promoter - Jasmin St. Claire, didnt show up for her own show.

It was rumored that Jasmin would be no showing 3PW today but it wasnt a fact known to workers or management in 3PW.

When 3PW booker Tod Gordon found out that Jasmin would not be there and also found out that the money to pay wrestlers was not there, quit the company.

Also to add to the problems at 3PW, TNA Contracted wrestlers, Christopher Daniels, A.J. Styles and Chris Sabin did not want to go to the show unless they were going to be paid.

Tod Gordon left the building leaving the 3PW roster wondering if the show was going to be cancelled. This left The Blue Meanie as the only member of the 3PW management in the building. Blue Meanie then went to the parking lot around 7PM and looked like he was going to leave as well but did return to the building.

Upon arriving back into the buidling, Meanie proceeded to hold a backstage meeting. Meanine looked very embaressed, upset and concerned for his roster. In the meeting Meanie said that he would run the show and attempt to pay everyone off of the gate.

The wrestlers were given the option of working the show knowing that there was a chance that they would not get paid. It is not known at press time if any wrestlers refused to work.

The Blue Meanie did not comment on the actions of Jasmin St. Claire or Tod Gordon but was extremely upset with what transpired.

As of 7:50PM fans were allowed in the building when it appeared that the show was going to be cancelled earlier.

To add more to the mess 3PW was using John Zandigs ring. Zandig knowing Rockin Rebel was the holder of the promoters license he would have rather not want his ring to be used.

The DOI is still unaware as to why Jasmin no showed 3PW tonight.

More news to follow.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey

[email protected]

Link

Click to learn more... Click Here!

3PW OWNER JASMIN ST. CLAIRE NO SHOWS PHILADELPHIA, PA EVENT; FUTURE OF COMPANY IN DOUBT

by Mike Johnson @ 1:30:00 AM on 1/16/2005

Jasmin St. Claire’s 3PW promotion certainly appears to be in total disarray after the events of last night’s show in Philadelphia, PA at the ECW Arena, which saw St. Claire not appear at her own event, Tod Gordon walk away from the company and The Blue Meanie left to face a locker room full of wrestlers with no money to pay them.

The 1/15 Philadelphia 3PW event was scheduled to be headlined by three main events – Low Ki & Slyck Wagner Brown vs. 3PW champion Christopher Daniels & AJ Styles, Joey Matthews vs. Chris Sabin in a Loser Leaves Town Match, and Jasmin St. Claire vs. Talia in a Bra & Panties match. All three bouts were rescheduled from 3PW’s last scheduled event on 12/18/04, which was canceled the day before, with the promotion citing that Jasmin’s mother had taken ill while on vacation in Europe.

The first chink in 3PW’s armor was the departure of Joey Matthews from the company this week, as he sent word out that he wouldn’t be appearing against Sabin. The word going around was that Matthews had driven from Louisville, KY to the Northeast for the canceled event last month and when his expenses weren’t reimbursed as promised, he opted not to return. The plan going into the show had been for Sabin to instead face Simon Diamond and CJ O’Doyle in a Three-Way Dance.

When the wrestlers arrived at the ECW Arena last night, however, word quickly circulated that Jasmin St. Clair would not be coming to the show for reasons that at this point are still unknown. Furthermore, there was no money to cover the wrestlers’ payroll. Sources told me that attempts to contact St. Clair resulted in getting her voicemail.

Booker Tod Gordon arrived at the building, learned of the situation and promptly resigned his position with the company and left the premises. It should be noted that Gordon was a paid employee and not privy to the company’s finances, so he had no clue about the situation until he arrived at the ECW Arena. Since Gordon writes a column here on PWInsider.com, I expect he will address 3PW in his own words soon enough.

This left The Blue Meanie as the only semblance of 3PW management at that point. Meanie called a locker meeting and apologized to the wrestlers, saying that anyone who still wanted to work could go out there and he would be happy to try and pay them based off the gate. Meanie was said to have looked like “he was living the worst day of his life” according to one wrestler as he was left holding the bag due to St. Claire’s non-appearance.

Jack Victory and Gary Wolfe both left the building without working, while Low Ki (who was arriving from a doubleshot with Jim Kettner’s ECWA) had words with Meanie then promptly left without working as well. So the company was now without Gordon, St. Claire, Matthews, Ki, Wolfe, and Victory, all of whom had been advertised.

The remnants of the promotion finally confirmed they would run the event at 8 PM and opened the doors of the ECW Arena for the fans to enter. It ended up with Rockin’ Rebel explaining to the crowd there would be some changes to the show and thanking the fans for supporting the wrestlers. Those who remained ended up doing double duty to entertain the fans.

The results of the show saw:

*N8 Mattson pinned Monsta Mack.

*Don E. Allen won a Battle Royal where the winner became the referee for Bra & Panties Match with Simon Diamond, Roadkill, Rockin' Rebel, The Blue Meanie, C.J. O'Doyle, N8 Mattson, Damian Adams & Monsta Mack eliminated.

*Roadkill pinned Simon Diamond.

*The Blue Meanie beat Damian Adams

*April Hunter and Talia went to a no-contest in a Bra & Panties match after 3PW Commissioner Bill Apter ruled that Don E. Allen didn't sign a paper stating he was a legal referee with the State Athletic Commission’s Frank Talent, even though April had stripped Talia to her bra & panties.

*The Rockin' Rebel pinned C.J. O'Doyle.

* 3PW champion Christopher Daniels pinned Slyck Wagner Brown in a Four-Way also involving Chris Sabin & AJ Styles.

As one would imagine, there was no return date announced. One fan in attendance compared the show to the last ECW event at the ECW Arena saying, “The crowd just knew this was the end.” While there is no confirmation that the company has shut down, it would certainly appear from the outside looking in that the 150-200 fans in attendance may have witnessed the final live event presented by 3PW, which would have reached it’s third anniversary next month.

PWInsider.com will have more on this story as soon as we are able to reach the principles for comment.

Link

Man, O'Doyle vs. those two would've been nice, especially since he was the homegrown 3PW babyface.

Guest Fook_Theta

While it would not be a very good business decision, are you/they telling me that Blue Meanie doesn't have the ability to pay off a few guys, at the most totaling $2,000 but more likely under $1,000? Jesus Christ, I was sympathetic until it became apparent that there are a bunch of kids in the back. Wrestling shows are usually much more chaotic than they need to be, but with the workers they had you would figure they could put on a decent booking without it looking "grim."

Very mixed reaction to this.

As noted last night on PWInsider.com, 3PW's event at the ECW Arena was tossed into a state of disarray due to a series of chain reactions that followed owner Jasmin St. Claire not appearing at the event, which led to the departure of Tod Gordon from the promotion and several wrestlers who were scheduled for the show to leave without wrestling.

When reached today via telephone, The Blue Meanie (who rebooked last night's event with Rockin' Rebel Chuck Williams, who holds the license 3PW uses in Pennsylvania) stated that St. Claire sent him a text message informing him yesterday afternoon that she would not be making it to the show due to a personal situation, so she had wired funds via Western Union to handle expenses for the show. The remainder of the expenses would then be covered from the live gate at the show.

Due to the late nature of the notice (around 4 PM), Meanie claimed that he wasn't able to make it to the Western Union location in the area of the ECW Arena before they closed at 5 PM, which left him without funds to handle expenses for the performers, the building, etc. He later learned of a location that closed at 7 PM, and rushed over, only to miss the location shutting down by minutes.

In regard to the performers walking out, Meanie said that he tried to make the best of a "crappy last minute situation" because he didn't want the other wrestlers and the fans to get screwed over. Meanie said that he attempted to give the wrestlers as much as he was able to with the limited budget from the gate, and the promotion plans to "make good with the boys" in the future.

"It wasn't a case of anyone trying to screw over the boys. It was a f*cked up circumstance and everyone last night tried to do our best for the boys and the fans."

Meanie claimed that he picked up the money today via Western Union and was heading over the venue to take care of payment for the rent and the ring crew (which CZW provided).

Although there are no set dates for the promotion in the future, Meanie stated that 3PW isn't done as a promotion. "We'll regroup and make good."

Meanie declined to comment on the departure of Tod Gordon, citing that he hoped to be in touch with Gordon this week to discuss the situation.

Link

--3PW appears to be history after Jasmin St. Clair, the owner, no-showed last night's event and there was no money to pay any of the wrestlers. Joey Matthews quit because he was never reimbursed his car fare for his drive from Louisville to Philadelphia for the December show, which was announced as being canceled due to St. Clair having to tend to her ill mother, which in hindsight now (and really, even from when it happened), there was a lot of suspicion about. Tod Gordon, the booker, also disappeared, when he found out there would be no money to pay the workers. Chuck "Rockin Rebel" Williams, whose promoters license they used, did work with Blue Meanie (who the workers who stayed felt got the short end of things and those who stayed did so out of loyalty to him) in putting on a show before about 150 fans. Low Ki reportedly kicked a hole in the arena's back door when he got there and found out the situation. Mike Kruel, Gary Wolfe and Jack Victory all left the building. There were small payoffs given to those who did work taken from the live gate. Meanie said St. Clair wired him the money for the payoffs via Western Union, but by the time he got the message, he just missed the closing of Western Union at 5 p.m. and thus couldn't get the funds: N8 Mattson b Monsta Mack, Don E. Allen won Battle Royal, Roadkill b Simon Diamond, Blue Meanie b Damian Adams, April Hunter NC Talia, Rockin Rebel b C.J. O'Doyle, Christopher Daniels won four-way over Chris Sabin, A.J. Styles and Slyck Wagner Brown (thanks to Bob Magee)

Link

Guest Joshua A. Norton
Low Ki reportedly kicked a hole in the arena's back door when he got there and found out the situation.

My fucking hero.

Posted on 1/16/105 by Eric Walker

Ok, I am going to make the following disclaimer...

I am/was an employee of 3PW. My job was to handle the travel itineries of the wrestlers 3PW flew in and get them from the airport to the hotel and arena. I also booked the hotels for the wrestlers and anyone else requesting a hotel room in Philadelphia for the show. Because I travel so much I get special rates at hotels and airlines. That was my main job, I also helped out in the back if anything was needed. I was compensated for what I did.

I will say that I did have a lot of trouble getting Jasmin on the phone or on e-mail to get the flight info from her the week leading to the show. To be honest, that kind of worried me as she usually calls me several times to make sure I had the info. I finally got the flights at 8:00 Friday night from Bill Behrens, Styles, Daniels and Sabin's agent. Jasmin has other things going on, so I thought nothing of it.

I didn't know anything was going wrong until 7:00 Saturday when a CZW wrestler called me and said someone had called him from the building that Jasmin was not there and Tod had left the building. I thought it was a rib and said nothing to Christopher Daniels who was standing right there with me at baggage claim at the airport.

5 minute later Daniels got a call from AJ Styles confirming it was legit. I apologized for not saying anything sooner thinking I was being ribbed. I then went woth him and got Styles, Sabin and N8 Mattson from the hotel.

To be honest, the closest they came to "not going to the arena" was joking with me "how far Boston(i.e. The Ring Of Honor show) was from here" but there was a lot of concern with them. Hell, the only person who seriously didn't want to go to the arena was me.

Upon arriving at the building Blue Meanie and Rockin Rebel had a meeting with the guys and they did agree to work for what they could get from the gate.

The rest of the locker room that stuck around did agree to work knowing the payouts would be small if anything at all. That should tell you what the wrestlers thought of Meanie, even though most of them felt this was the last show.

Meanie and Rebel then rewrote the show as the crowd came in. Not to be funny, but this happens a lot more then you think.

The show has been reviewed elsewhere, needless to say, everyone busted their asses in the ring for Meanie and gave everything they had. I can not thank them enough for doing something a lot of wrestlers would not have.

For the record, I was paid everything I was owed for the travel expenses. Everyone who worked was paid something, what I do not know. At 11:30 I left the building pretty much thinking this was the last show. I do have unanswered questions that I will bring up to Meanie and Jasmin in private.

Now, onto some questions I got in e-mails Sunday.

Q: Was that the last show?

A: I really don't know, to be honest.

Q: Do you know why Jasmin didn't show up?

A: Which answer you want? I've been told 3 different reasons, and until I can confirm ONE of them, I won't post it.

Q: Is Tod Gordon done with 3PW?

A: That's for Tod and Meanie and Jasmin to decide.

Q: Did Low-Ki really kick a door in?

A: Well, he vaporized one, I do know that. I do want to state that when Low Ki calmed down he did meet with the manager of the ECW Arena.

Q: You still work for 3PW?

A: I don't know if there is a 3PW to work for still. It's little secret that I am moving to Florida in the next few months and even if 3PW does restart, I may already be in Florida and it would be a moot point. I can still get the hotels and flights for the company if need be.

Last night was hopefully not the end. If it was, I will take some great memories and a lot of knowledge of the wrestling industry from Meanie and Tod Gordon. It was a great ride for the last 2 and 1/2 years.

Link

3PW ................is NOT done. Sometimes not EVERYTHING goes right and we had an off night. But we came togther made something out of bad situation. From all that were in attendance that have emailed me through my website, I have heard that people STILL want to see 3PW shows. So be it.

Thanks to every fan in attendance Saturday. I thank every wrestler who rose to the occasion and put their faith in me. I thank the ECW Arena for working with me. I thank the ring crew and to a BIG thanks Rebel and Augie who helped me. Keep you eyes peeled for news to come in the next week or so.

I love you all!!!

The Blue Meanie

Link

The Meanie comments on another messageboard

"OK. I'm going to address it hre and hopefully be done with it and move on. Saturday I got a text from Jas that she was having a problem. She couldnt make but she was wiring money to me for the show. I went to the Western Union near my house. CLOSED.

I call the 800 # for locations. The automated service is giving me locations from Harrisburg to Allentown. All the while I am breaking every traffic law finding locations no less. It get time where I should be at the building. I get there. Park. My phone rings. My friend tells me there is a western union around the corner that's opened late.

I get there. They close minutes before I got there. So I went to the building. Talked to the building and the ring crew. They say they want this show to happen and going by MY word that things will be made right. The ring crew make their decision based on the fact that I was in charge. And no one else.

AJ, Daniels and Sabin arrive. I pull them aside and tell them straight up what the deal was. The ball was in their court. They come back 3 minutes later and say they will go on with the show. I proceed to the locker room and tell them the deal. I have NO IDEA what the outcome will be but I am willing to face it.

I am by myself in delivering the message because when I initial told Tod Gordon the deal he said he "didn't want to be the one to have the boys they weren't getting paid". He went to the arena. Put the line up sheet on the table and left.

So I told the boys the deal. I told them like I told AJ, Daniels and Sabin minutes before that the ball was in their court. 3 People opted not work for less then what we could offer. The rest of the boys said they were in and began dressing.

We arrange the card and began the show a half hour late. Half way through the first match Low Ki showed up. We went to talk in private and he said he would work if took care of his rental car. I thought he thats all he wanted to be able to work.

I return and said ok and asked how much the rental was. He said now it was the price of the rental AND he wanted full pay. So after I told him it wasn't doable he walked straight to the back door and proceed to punch the **** out of it.

Everyone is staring at him in shock. The owner comes out to look at it. So Low Ki comes back to tell me I was going to pay for the door. After I told him that his action were uncalled for and he should apologize to the owner he tried made various threats. All this while I am waiting to go out to the ring for the battle royal any second.

So Rebel and Monsta Mack try to talk sense into him and I am off to got to the ring and try to focus on what I have to do. After the battle royal and my match we figure up the gat and luckily we werent too bad off. We were able to pay part of the building we paid the ring crew and we gave the boys at least 70% of theyre payoffs.

The next morning I went to Western Union and collected the funds. I squared up on a few things today and we have a few others to do and then I am looking to put this all behind me. To make a short story long. The money was there but I was too late. If I had been there sooner this would not be an issue."

Link

April Hunter posted a bit about this in her Yahoo Group as well. She made sure to state that everyone was paid something who performed.

It would really suck if this was 3PW's end, but it has had a pretty good run...

If it was not for the money most of the guys would be glad Jasmin was not in, as they did not have the foul stench of her gash chipping the paint off the walls in the locker room. I really hope Meanie is not trying to make Ki out to be the bad guy here. Ki just wanted to get paid for working, besides that arena is a piece of shit, and there are holes everywhere.

The Arena has gone under heavy renovations over the last few months. Low-Ki did what he did because, if you read what happened, he wanted to get paid for his rental car (which wasn't part of the deal because everyone thought he wasn't coming) AND get full pay for working the show. And it's funny because everyone over on the DVDVR boards claim that Low-Ki was asked to job in the main event, which is why he punched a hole in the door. Morons.

I would imagine he was pissed because if he refused to work then Meanie would not have paid for his rental car, which means he is out money. If he did work all he got was money for working and not his car, meaning he is fucked over there as well. Hell, I would be pissed too, and Meanie should keep that shit in house.

DOI NOTE: The following comes from Jasmin St. Claire's Official Online Diary. To read the diary yourself, go to: http://jasminstclaire.com/diary.php

The following has not been edited and is printed as is off her website.

"Mon Jan 17 2005 - 19:22 -

Hi everyone, I am back. I am sorry about the rumors flying around about my absence on the 3PW this past Sat. The truth is that I never quite grew up & I love making parnk calls. Me & my friend were held in NYC for questioning regarding a call we made. We are ok & there was no proof as to what was said. I will always make prank calles. I shot the intro & outro today for my Metal's Darkside dvd. I had a blast shooting that I got some great interviews with with Agnostic Front & Diecast. I am getting ready for Namm. Also, you can see me i this month's Revolver. xoxox, Jasmin"

Honestly, I don't know how this statement will hold up with the workers who didn't get their full pay, as it doesn't seem Jasmin is too apologetic about the events and the position she put the Blue Meanie in. Also of note is that Jasmin didn't comment on 3PW's future, but I wouldn't rule out a 3PW return.

It should be noted that everyone at least got 70% of their normal pay, due to the efforts of the Blue Meanie, during 3PW's last show.

We'll continue to follow this story as more news comes in.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey

[email protected]

Link

As many of you may know, from our reports here on the DOI and from other internet sites, 3PW had some problems to overcome this past Saturday. Blue Meanie really put it all on the line and slapped the ball over the centerfield fence when put in a very high pressure position. Jasmin St. Claire, who has been gracious to the DOI so many times in the past, called us Wednesday evening to explain her whole entire story. The following story comes straight from Jasmin's mouth, as told to the DOI, as I transcribed her words over the phone:

DOI NOTE: Anything in (PARENTHESIS) is what I am writing or adding. Those aren't the words of Jasmin St Claire.

"(Sean) You know me. I love making prank phone calls. I am good friends with Kabal from the Jerky Boys and I love prank phone calls. My friend and I decided to get revenge on some girl who was harrrassing my friend. We pranked her on the phone several times and she called the cops and had the phone calls traced. We had to go to the police station for questioning and I was unable to make the show due to this childish prank. Let me tell you I apologize to all the fans and wrestlers for my behavior and I never intended for this to happen. I had every intention of showing up, as I talked to Brian (Blue Meanie) earlier in the day. (Meanie was already close to Philadelphia and Jasmin was in NY.) If anyone reads my site, you can see me talk about some of my prank calls. (DOI NOTE: I have heard Jasmin make prank calls in the past, and she'd be perfect for CRANK YANKERS )

I want everyone to know that all the workers who worked for 3PW on Saturday will be reimbursed and paid in full. All of the wrestlers got paid a percentage of what they usually got, but I will make right and pay everyone back 100% at the next show. That's right, 3PW will be returning on 2/19 at the ECW Arena, in Philadelphia, PA. I really do again apologize for my stupid actions by making the prank phone calls, but I will not let it hurt the relationship I have with my loyal workers. They will all be paid.

As far as Low Ki goes. If he thinks he's so tough, (Low Ki was seen kicking a door down at the ECW Arena) tell him to come to Venice Beach, (Where Jasmin lives near) and let him kick down doors over there. If he doesn't want to do that, tell him to come to a Death Metal Concert I am at and we will see how tough he is. (Aside from wrestling, Jasmin is a big part of the Heavy Metal scene as she writes/interviews for several Music Magazines and has deals with various Music Companies, the biggest company being Coffin Case.)

(On Tod Gordon) I don't know why he did what he did. I am not going to get in a war of words with Tod. I loved having Tod part of 3PW and it's sad that he did what he did."

Jasmin also added on the future of 3PW:

"Sean I am going to miss some shows. I will not be at some future 3PW shows, as I will be in the next National Lampoon Movie. I promise to you and to everyone reading this that EVERYONE WILL GET PAID. The only reason we had problems at the last show is because all the Western Unions Brian went to were closed down. (This story was confirmed by everyone close to the situation. Meanie even picked up the $2000 the next day from Western Union.) I want everyone to know that no one has to worry about this happening again.

I am still the owner of 3PW. Brian, who owns the company name, will be more involved than ever. Brian (Blue Meanie) will now be the booker of 3PW with someone else, who I can't tell you until it's 100% confirmed. Brian will be in charge of paydays and running the show. You know Brian and you know he's great and knows what he's doing. (I definitely back Jasmin on that statement.) If I can't make a show due to my music or movie committments, Brian will be in charge and will run the show. He proved he could do it at the last show, and I trust Brian to do it again. Brian is a great guy and is the heart of 3PW."

On whether or not Chris Daniels, the 3PW Champion will return:

"Chris Daniels will be on our 2/19 show as originally booked. No matches have been announced yet, but Daniels will be there."

All anyone needs to do is check out my website to see my schedule. I'm very busy. I'm doing alot of interviews for my music magazines, plus doing the National Lampoon movie. I will not be at some shows due to my hectic schedule but I know everyone will respect Brian when he runs the show.

I really want to thank all the wrestlers who showed 3PW loyalty at the last show. They will all get paid, like I said. I also want to thank Brian alot. He did alot for me that day. Also thanks to Rockin Rebel for being a great person and helping out 3PW.

To reiterate, Brian is the new booker of 3PW. I want to let everyone know that I apologize to all the fans. I really am sorry. I never meant for the show quality to be put in jeopardy by my actions. This will never happen again and I thank every single one of you for standing by 3PW in the past, and I hope you stand by 3PW in the future. I respect each and every one of you."

Knowing Jasmin personally, I am glad that she admitted that her hectic schedule will prevent her from being at all 3PW events. This gives the ball to the Blue Meanie, and I believe he can run for a touchdown with it.

Like it says above, 3PW will return 2/19, in Philadelphia at the Viking Hall. I hope 3PW is able to do well, but I question 3PW running head-to-head with ROH, as ROH runs in Elizabeth, NJ. For 3PW's sake, I hope the Philly fans stay in Philly.

No matches have been announced for the 2/19 show but look for all the 3PW regulars to be there. Jasmin also told me that some of her wrestlers such as Monsta Mack and Roadkill were company men during the 3PW mess, and she respects and appreciates them immensely.

Jasmin also told me that 3PW will be releasing their newest DVD, "Right To Remain Violent" soon. It may be available at the next 3PW show.

The biggest news to come out of this is that Tod Gordon is officially out of 3PW, based on this statement. Tod's biggest strengths as a booker was being able to find a wrestler's strong points and play to it. I am sure that the Blue Meanie will do a fine job as booker. After all, he's been around forever and has forgotten more things than most people in the business know.

As an indy fan, and as a journalist who wants to see indy wrestling do good, I am glad that 3PW will stick it out and continue to run. Many people have written 3PW off. Now is the time for 3PW to put out a blow away show and just kick ass. It should be interesting to see what type of product 3PW puts out on 2/19.

Jasmin added more comments on her official website. To read the comments go to:

http://www.jasminstclaire.com

For official news from 3PW go to http://www.3pwrestling.com

The DOI wishes our friends at 3PW the best of luck in their future endeavors.

Sean "The MiC" McCaffrey

[email protected]

Link