TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

The OAO SmackDown! Thread for 1/20/05

90 second intervals in the Rumble this year.

Ugh.

"If Chavo can pin Mysterio he'll do something his uncle couldn't do."

Hey Tazz, Chavo pinned Rey on CONSECUTIVE PAY PER VIEWS...including WRESTLEMANIA.

But..its Eddy that can't beat Rey.

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Rey and Chavo are the closest thing to a *** match were getting til next Monday..... might as well hang with it

When do we get our Smark medals for sitting through this tripe?

When you complain more, and run outside shouting that Benoit should be World Champ always and forever. :P

And something odd, I just happened to notice. Jindrak and Reigns look a little more like they should be with JBL...in his cabinet, and The Bashams look like they'd fit well with Angle. Maybe it's the cueball thing.

Just got done watching SD!...I thought the final angle was kind of cool, if a little predictable. At least they are trying to add a little intrigue to the Triple Threat match with the three competitors basically backstabbing each other left and right. And it at least makes sense that Angle and JBL would work together against the Big Show.

Those last few minutes of Rey Rey vs. Chavo were pretty damn good. WILL SOMEONE TELL CENA THAT THE F-U ISN'T CREDIBLE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD?!

But, fans are behind it, so why change it? Credible or not.

When they start booing it, then yea..change it. But for now, not many care. And hey..when it comes down to it, the better percentage of wrestling moves are just pretty simple backbumps, (which is definitely, what the fu is lol) so it's not to much different..

Guest The Shadow Behind You

not everything has to be a Styles Clash or whatever fancy indy move is spreading through the scene to be a "credible" finisher.

The Figure Four/small package was hardly convincing from Flair...

The Big Boot/Leg Drop was simple and yet everyone ate it up.

The People's elbow was a joke but people ate it up, hell the rock bottom isn't anything impressive either

The Mandible socko claw was about the worst finisher ever and people brought it.

It's not the move but it's sell and the conviction of the move that makes it credible to the fans.

Not how fancy or dangerous looking it is.

Do his tights say

Je me souviens? (I Remember)

Yes, they do! Yay Dupree!

What the hell does he remember then..

"Je me souviens..." is the Quebec province motto ( a.k.a. license plate slogan thingy)