TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iliketurtles

Wild Pegasus vs. Lionheart

Guest Coffey

I think Jericho is the most overrated wrestler on the internet. He's PAINFULLY average. Whether it's "WWE style" or not. He didn't impress me in WCW with his wrestling, nor did he impress me with his Japan work. Thus far, he's not done much in WWE that makes me think he's anything above average.

At least in WCW he was funny.

Pretty average match. I expected another 5 minutes or so and a better build up to the finish.

J CUP! "Come on motherfucker!" I love that, the Japanese crowd poped when he did it. Although Jericho dropped the f bomb a few too many times in that match.

Guest Trivia247

He may always be overrated with us because he seems smark friendly, with a rapport with us on the IWC.

Personally he is still a talented wrestler regardless.

I think Jericho is the most overrated wrestler on the internet. He's PAINFULLY average. Whether it's "WWE style" or not. He didn't impress me in WCW with his wrestling, nor did he impress me with his Japan work. Thus far, he's not done much in WWE that makes me think he's anything above average.

At least in WCW he was funny.

I've always liked Jericho, but I'd never group him in with the Benoits and Eddies in terms of wrestling quality the way that many do. He's more than capable of great matches but I've never bought him as a consistant top-notch performer, at least in the same league as Eddie and Benoit.

I thought this was one of the weakest 10 minute matches between two good to great wrestlers I have seen. Jericho and Benoit's mat work was limp and the finish to the match was too sudden. I enjoyed the reversals to the Crossface and Walls of Jericho a lot since it looked like each guy was really trying to squirm out. It would have been awesome if Benoit had busted out his Superbomb on Jericho for the show in Japan.

It's a rule within the company that only Eddy is crazy enough to take Benoit's powerbomb. The Wildbomb has reared it's head 3 times and every single time Eddy was on the recieving end of it.