TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Gary Yap verbally rips the shit out of The Messiah

CREDIT: ProWrestlingWar.com forums

I read Billy Boy's little whinefest a while back and wanted to sit on it a little before responding. Unfortunately, I can't say a lot right now for reasons that I - again, unfortunately - can't get into. In time, I will. When I do, it will be IN DETAIL. However, what I CAN say for now is THIS -

Yes, I am one of the "hatters" he so eloquently refers to (if not the MAIN one). With all that has transpired between us, I think I have every reason to be a Messiah-hatter.

This hatter was also the LAST person to make contact with him, despite him saying that he's "easy to contact." Of course, in typical Billy Bitchboy fashion, he didn't return the call because of feelings of incredible guilt over everything that he's done. For a guy who goes through tables for a living, he's a chickenshit little bitch at heart who will NEVER have the balls to confront my scrawny 150-lb. ass. Shit, I HOPE he confronts me. I'm easy to find. I always have been. EVERYONE knows where I'll be on January 14th and 15th. Show up, BITCH! I fucking DARE you!

He states that he gets a big kick outta hearing about some of the stuff said about him/done to call him out. HA! If he gets SUCH a big kick outta it, why did he FLY OFF THE HANDLE at Jack Evans (at COD6) when, upon asking Jack what the boys in various locker rooms think about him moving in on his former boss's FAMILY, Jack reluctantly replied, "Well, they all think it's something you have a HISTORY of doing."

Again, if he gets SUCH a big kick outta it, why would he ask my ex/mother to my daughter (which he now selfishly proclaims as HIS daughter), to please call my MOTHER and ask that I stop MAKING FUN OF HIM? For the record - TO NO AVAIL, mind you. There's NOBODY who can make me stop doing what I wanna do.

But I haven't even STARTED on you, Billy.

Hey - remember that time we all went to Disco Machine's house for his birthday and you made out with Disco's wife in the backyard while he was in the living room with the guys? HA! Man, you are TRULY a great friend! Good times.

Y'know, Hailey/Renell once told me, "Go ahead and tell everyone about all of the married women that Billy has messed around with! All it will do is make him MORE popular!" The saddest part is that she's probably right. I'd like to believe differently, though.

But hey, every morning you wake up and look at your nine fingers, you can always keep telling yourself that you're a good person. After all, like you said, it wasn't YOUR fault that you stuck your dick in Rob Black's wife. Repeatedly. It was HER fault, right? I know, I know -You NEVER do anything wrong. You're QUOTING THE BIBLE and, as we all know, ANYONE who quotes the Good Book can't be a bad guy!

You ARE right about one thing, Billy. I AM a miserable sunnuvabitch! It's been OVER A YEAR since I've been ALLOWED to see my 3-year old daughter because you and my ex have WITHHELD her from me, as well as her own 10-year old SISTER! You've both RELIED on me being unable to hire an attorney to fight for my rights as HER FATHER! I am VERY glad that you believe in karma, Bitch, because it WILL come back to you - to the BOTH of you! If it's the last thing on this planet that I do, I PROMISE YOU it will come back to the both of you!

I'll simply leave you all with this. Please let the following just sit with you...

A man is ATTACKED in his home! He has his thumb cut OFF! He is beaten and left for dead! And NOBODY -

Not his friends from high school that he grew up with nor his friends from wrestling whom he trained/worked with -

- is there for him. NOBODY!

Nobody except for ONE PERSON. One person who didn't even know him all that well. One person who convinced him not to run away from anything, including a profession that he was set to abandon. One person who rallied an entire area to his cause. One person who took him into his home, made him a part of his family, and loved him like a brother. One person who would have died for him.

One person who was REPEATEDLY called an IDIOT for doing ANY of that in the first place, having not seen the writing already on the wall. NOBODY was there for that man who was attacked because they ALL thought - quite frankly - he DESERVED it.

Only the beginning, Bitch. Only the fucking beginning.

- Gary

Guest jobsquad

i am goon call k5 on that one. as yap did a caracter makeing fun of messiah at the gauntlet match show.

edit: also it was on a forum so it woude be textually not verbaly :P

Guest netslob

if any or all of this is true...maybe Messiah SHOULD have had his dick cut off.

i guess saying that makes me a H-A-T-E-R.

and what exactly was his little "whine-fest" Yap mentioned in the beginning about?

I don't really see the need to spread this stuff.... but oh well...

I'd recommend reading the whole thread to get the maximum comedic effect: http://prowrestlingwar.proboards40.com/ind...display&start=0

Odd stuff....

It seems like they talk about everything on that board! Except.... for maybe wrestling... and Billy Joel.

I think I'm going to change that though! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go make a Billy Joel topic......

It says Messiah was arrested a few weeks ago...

You can read? Cheers! :cheers:

Apparently so. Somehow I think Yap should keep this stuff private. It's none of our business..... it is however pretty funny in a sick kinda way.

Apparently so. Somehow I think Yap should keep this stuff private. It's none of our business..... it is however pretty funny in a sick kinda way.

Dude, I posted the original post in the thread. Nothing in that post indicated that Messiah was arrested. It's called a "FOLLOWUP POST" to indicate that if you're interested, you should keep reading because there's more to the thread than just that original post.

Dude, I posted the original post in the thread. Nothing in that post indicated that Messiah was arrested. It's called a "FOLLOWUP POST" to indicate that if you're interested, you should keep reading because there's more to the thread than just that original post.

Twas a joke man! ;)

Yes I know a Joke is funny, not unfunny. Only a dumbass would think that was a joke. It looks NOTHING like a joke AT ALL. Now, seriously, does anyone know what that was? This shouldn't be such a damn hassle.

Hey - remember that time we all went to Disco Machine's house for his birthday and you made out with Disco's wife in the backyard while he was in the living room with the guys? HA! Man, you are TRULY a great friend! Good times.

But hey, every morning you wake up and look at your nine fingers, you can always keep telling yourself that you're a good person. After all, like you said, it wasn't YOUR fault that you stuck your dick in Rob Black's wife. Repeatedly. It was HER fault, right? I know, I know -You NEVER do anything wrong. You're QUOTING THE BIBLE and, as we all know, ANYONE who quotes the Good Book can't be a bad guy!

Well, DAMN. Or, as they say, HEY-OOOOOOOOOOO.

But... Gary Who?