TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Violence

Would it be ok...

I'm opening a site to acompany my forums. So far the shitty beta version is up at www.voltagelive.com. This is not the final layout, just a temporary one so I can see which sections work and which don't. I'm going to need to recruit news reporters / columnists and I was wondering if I could make a post in general chat asking if anyone was interested. Also I understand by nature this post is advertising anyway so if the answer is no feel free to delete it.

Thanks for reading this

//mada

Guest Vitamin X
I'm opening a site to acompany my forums. So far the shitty beta version is up at www.voltagelive.com. This is not the final layout, just a temporary one so I can see which sections work and which don't. I'm going to need to recruit news reporters / columnists and I was wondering if I could make a post in general chat asking if anyone was interested. Also I understand by nature this post is advertising anyway so if the answer is no feel free to delete it.

Thanks for reading this

//mada

No.

Thanks for reading this

//mada

No.

Fair play, I didn't expect to be allowed. I probably wouldn't let someone do it on my forums either.

Guest Vitamin X
Are you alfdogg now X? that's his line.

Since when?!

I've used it for quite a while too, sparingly.

Guest Vitamin X

Thanks for reading this

//mada

No.

Fair play, I didn't expect to be allowed. I probably wouldn't let someone do it on my forums either.

Yeah, that's right Vampire Freak.

Thanks for reading this

//mada

I don't see a problem with it. At least you were nice enough to ask us ahead of time.

Thanks for reading this

//mada

I don't see a problem with it. At least you were nice enough to ask us ahead of time.

The reason I asked was because it was a request for reporters rather than straight advertising which oviously isn't allowed.

Looks like I should just wait for the Dames insight. If I am allowed when I have a decent layout up with an affiliates box I'll throw a tsm link in there. I know that doesn't really mean much because its not a big site or anything.....yet :ph34r:

Looks like I should just wait for the Dames insight.

That can take a little while. You've got two mods saying it's okay, you're clearly not breaking any rules, just go ahead and do it.

Looks like I should just wait for the Dames insight.

That can take a little while. You've got two mods saying it's okay, you're clearly not breaking any rules, just go ahead and do it.

ok.....