Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zoidberg

Quick Poll for you kids.

X Title: Tournament or No?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. X Title: Tournament or No?

• Yeah, Sure.
    • Fuck You, Ken!
    • I am indifferent, because I am either a jobber or in NO way associated with the OAOAST.
    • Josie's hot...
    • Other

As acting General Manager of HeldDOWN!, I've decided to maaaaaybe hold an X Title Tourney, if that's ok with the champ (who, in an ODD twist of fate, I forgot the name of). The winner of the tournament will face the champ at AM IV or whatever the hell it's up to now.

Cool? Does anyone care? No? Fine then...fuck you.

For future reference, the X-Title Champion is Leon Rodez.

Tournaments are great -- IF you can properly plan them. They're actually pretty involved if you want to make sure it comes out all right. It could either be successful like the Round Robin Tourney was, or fall apart like the Emperor of Death Tournament.

I voted yes. But if you do it, just make sure you know what you're doing.

...What was the emporer of death tournament?

and I KNEW it was Leon Rodez! I was going to say that, but then I thought it was Chris Bryte and psyched myself out.

See, the last time I did I a tournament...well, I let the participants plan it. MY job is to give it a proper name and segments.

So basically, no, it's a bad idea. I just wanted to do something GM like.

I'd do it in the summer for a title shot at Angleslam. If ya do it right now you'll have two tournaments going on, an X Title Tourney and a Tag title tourney. TTO. Total tourney overkill.

Sign in to follow this