TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm (May 10, 2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

A sadistic laugh blares through the speakers and then gives way to an electric guitar, sending the fans into a frenzy of boos.

“They don’t know”

“Who we be”

(Curry) – And it looks like we’re gonna start things off with a visit from the Hville Thugg here on Storm!

(NTD) – Oh the excitement!

“They don’t know”

“Who we be”

(Curry) – Are you being sarcastic?

(NTD) – Not at all!  I’m serious.  I was hoping that Thugg would grace us with his presence tonight.

(Curry) – Well, he’s got a huge world title match against Johnny Rotten tonight, so why is he here now?

BOOM!

A wall of fire erupts on the stage and soon after, HVT emerges in front of the flames.  With his world title slung over his shoulder, HVT descends the ramp and approaches the ring despite the overwhelming heat he receives from the Quebec crowd.

(NTD) – You know, I bet he’s just a little pissed off with the fact that Bo has been all in his face for the last 2 weeks…word.

(Curry) – Don’t you start that shit!  But you may be right.  Bo has interfered in all of Thugg’s matches, and been attacking Thugg whenever he can.

HVT tosses his belt in the ring, and then enters the squared circle via a step over the top rope.  He retrieves his belt from the canvas, and, after having a look around at the hate-spewing fans, walks to the far ropes to retrieve a microphone from the attendant below.

(NTD) – Well, whatever it is, we’re about to find out.  Thugg doesn’t usually come out here to get mic time, so you know when he does, he’s gotta be pissed…word.

(Curry) – I’m serious…stop that!

(NTD) – Stop what?

(Curry) – {sigh}  Anyway, The Hville Thugg’s got his hands full with Bo’s constant attacks and having to take care of Edwin for Stubby, but tonight, he better be focused on Johnny Rotten!

(HVT) – Yo…

HVT immediately stops as his first words send the crowd into a chant of “Fuck The Thugg” that would drown out anything Thugg had to say.

(Curry) – Would you listen to this crowd!

(NTD) – Yeah…such a terrible group of dumb ass Canadians!  I mean…show some damn respect people…this is your world champion…arguably the greatest of all time!

(Curry) – {sarcastically} Yeah, because they care about that…

After a few moments of pacing the ring, taking in the heat, HVT attempts to deliver his message again while adjusting the title on his left shoulder.

(HVT) – I said yo!

The fans don’t quite respond with the silence HVT was looking for as the repeat their chant from moments ago, most of them just excited to be able to curse on national television.

(HVT) – SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Yeah, like that’s gonna work.  The fans just explode into boos and a mini “asshole” chant before quieting down a bit.

(HVT) – Yo…I’m sick of yall bitch as mutha fuckas!  I’m sick of you fans always makin’ shit difficult fo’ me and my niggas!  Always got something to say and shit…well, I’m sayin’…since yall fucks always got something to say, come in here and say it to my face!

(Curry) – Whoa!  Did Thugg just call out the crowd…telling them to come fight him?

(NTD) – I do believe he just did, and hey…if they have balls enough to use that kind of language towards him, then they should have balls enough to step into the ring with the one man wrecking crew!

In the crowd, security works extra hard to keep those few fans who have a death wish back from the crowd barrier as HVT continues.

(HVT) – Yeah, that’s what I thought…so shut the fuck up.  Until one of yall bitches can step up and whoop my ass…don’t say shit.

The fans start to boo even louder now, but HVT ignores them and simply does his best to speak over them.

(HVT) – But yo…let’s get to this shit.  Why am I down here?

(Curry) – Yes, why ARE you down here?  We’ve got matches to get to…

(HVT) – I know Curry’s puny ass is down there at his announce table asking NTD, {in a whiny voice} ‘Why is Thugg down here?  Why doesn’t he just leave?  Why doesn’t he just leave so you and I can have gay sex under the desk?’ {end voice}  Is that it Curry?  Is that what you’re asking…

(Curry) – Well, I never…

(NTD) – Oooooo….BURRRRNNNNN!!!

(HVT) – It is, isn’t it.  I know about you Curry…

(Curry) – He’s insulting you too…

(NTD) – Is he Curry…is he really?

(Curry) – YES!

(NTD) – Oh…yeah, I guess he is.  But whatever…dat’s my dogg fo’ life…word.

(HVT) – But that’s cool Curry.  I ain’t gonna hate.  Besides, whatever you into…that shit’s on you.  Just don’t bring dat shit round me…cause I’ll beat ya till you straight.

(Curry) – Geez.  Get to the damn point and stop wasting our time.

(HVT) – Oh, yeah…the point.  Well, I’m down here for a few reasons.  I’m fuckin’ pissed about this Bo shit, but I’ll get to that in a minute.  First, let me just holla about one thing…Johnny Rotten.

Cheers erupt from the crowd for the deputy commissioner.

(Curry) – OH!  Listen to the cheers for Johnny Rotten, fresh off retaining his deputy commissionership by defeat Thugg on Smarkdown.

(NTD) – Please tell me you’re joking because I know you can’t be serious.

(Curry) – I am serious…Rotten’s still deputy commish, ain’t he?

(NTD) – Oh come on!  Rotten is the luckiest man on earth…and if it weren’t for that shady, blind ref, we’d have a new deputy commissioner.

(HVT) – Yeah, that’s right…Johnny Rotten.  You little fuck!  You bitch ass mutha fucka!  You win a match where you first apply an illegal move that the referee conveniently goes blind for, and then you get the quick count!  What kind of man are you…you fuckin’ pussy!  I want yall fagots to see how much of a man that pathetic Rotten is…yo, roll the damn footage!

The SmarkTron strikes up and everyone in TV-land is taken back to last Monday night for the weaning moments of HVT vs Rotten.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~  SWF Smarkdown: 5/6/2002    ~

~  Hville Thugg vs Johnny Rotten ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The explosive crowd is lit up as Thugg is sent into the ropes. Rotten charges in to lock his legs in for the Shattered Dreams. He experiences little resistance until after the legs are locked. Thugg takes a swing, but misses. He desperately tries to escape, but there is no where to go as Rotten sprints back.

Curry: »That's it.. Da Pound will have complete control...«

Rotten poses quickly, before darting towards Thugg who visiably looks frightened, and Rotten hits the Shattered Dreams, delighting the crowd!#!#@$@%$@%

Curry: »That's it, Rotten is no longer the Deputy Commish.«

The crowd is yelling wildly as Thugg hits the ground, falling over. But.... what is that?!...

Curry: »The... The referee has something in his eye.«

The referee rubs his eyes frantically, and then looks around blinking a few times.

Curry: »The ref didn't see the move!... Rotten isn't disqualified!!«

NTD: »There is a conspiracy against Thugg!#!!$@$«

The crowd cheers for the referee, but there is no time for formalities. Rotten lifts Thugg up quickly on his shaky knees, and locks in the Rotten Urangue (Sleeper/Suplex). Lifting Thugg up with all of Rotten's might, he drops him down, and quickly pins.

*DING DING DING*

NTD: »That was the fastest count EVER!«

Funyon: »Your winner, and still Deputy Commish... Johnnnnyyyyy Rottteeennnnn..«

Anarchy in the U.K. hits the public address system as Rotten is amazed he won. The referee dives out of the ring, and starts running towards the back, and Rotten agrees with that move, and makes a swift exit as Thugg lays on the ground in pain. The crowd cannot stop cheering for this amazing turn of events, but Rotten doesn't spend the time to celebrate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(HVT) – That’s yo fuckin’ man…see what a bitch he is.  But it’s cool though…cause tonight, I get mine.  I got my match with Rotten, and just to make sure that little shit shows up, I’m puttin’ my world title on the line!

(Curry) – That’s right!  Tonight!  Hville Thugg versus Johnny Rotten for the SWF World Title!

(NTD) – Yeah, and Rotten will get his!

(HVT) – Now…let’s talk about Bo.

The fans cheer the mention of Bo’s name, forcing HVT to pause just a bit.

(HVT) – Bo, Bo, Bo…what the fuck cuz!  You attack me time and time again, and now you tryin’ to puss out by pullin’ a gun on a nigga?  What the fuck?  You pussy ass mutha fucka!  If you got beef son, step up like a man and get beat down!  I don’t even know what yo problem is cuz…what’s yo beef?  I thought we was boys, but then you turn on my at Defiance, giving me the Perfect Pain on a steel chair!  What the fuck son?  You know yo, I’m just tryin’ to get this straight.  What’s yo mutha fuckin’ problem?

(Curry) – You’re an asshole, that’s the problem!

(NTD) – You better be glad he didn’t hear that…

(HVT) – I’m serious yo.  You know me son…you know I’m not the kind of guy that’s just gonna let shit go and not try to find out what’s goin’ on.  You and I was boys…so what’s the problem.  Please yo, come out here and tell me what the hell your problem is.  Maybe we can talk about that shit and work it out…

(Curry) – Huh?  What the hell is Thugg talking about?  Since he’s been here, Thugg has turned on people time and time again with no logical explanation.  Since when does he want an explanation.

(NTD) – Bo was his friend, and that’s important to him.  He’s not just going to let that slide.

(Curry) – Xstasy was his friend, and Thugg tried to end his career!  This is the Hville Thugg we’re talking about here!

(HVT) – Come on Bo…we just need to talk face to face yo.

Suddenly, “Keep It Thoro” by Prodigy hits the speakers and the crowd erupts.  

(Curry) – Here he comes!  Bo’s answering the call, and after what happened earlier this week before the show, this could get real interesting.

(NTD) – I can’t believe Bo has the nerve to even show his face here.

Bo steps from behind the curtain, microphone in hand, to an enormous reaction from the Quebec fans.  

(NTD) – After pulling a gun on Thugg, he’s gotta be afraid of what Thugg’s gonna do to him when he gets a hold of him.

(Curry) – I doubt it.  I doubt that Bo’s afraid of anything right now.  He’s hell-bent on revenge, and he’s surely not going to pass up another shot to get at Thugg.

(HVT) – Ahhh, there’s the pussy of the year right now.  What up bitch…what’s yo mutha fuckin’ beef son?

(Bo) – What’s my beef?  WHAT’S MY BEEF?!?  You actin’ kind a hard up there…what happened to the guy that ran from me like a little bitch?!?

(HVT) – Yo, don’t try to fake son.  This is street warfare up in this bitch, so don’t try to act like you don’t know.  A nigga pulls his gat, and you ain’t strapped…you gotta bounce.

(Bo) – Yeah, just as I thought you sucka ass nigga.  You ain’t gangsta bitch…you ain’t nothing but a little pussy ass bitch…runnin’ from some water pistols…

(HVT) – Yo, I keeps it real son.  I ain’t goin’ out like that…not by your bitch ass.  Aight, so you tricked me…tight…mad props.  But for real son, when it’s time to throw it down, what did I do?  I stood up and told you to pull the fuckin’ trigger!  If you was a real man, you would’ve blasted me right there…but no, you’re bitch ass had some water guns.  You couldn’t even shoot a can…yo ass probably ain’t even held a real gun before.  But where I’m from son, somebody pull a gat, you gotta survive.  That’s what it’s like on the streets yo, survival.  

(Bo) – From water guns??  Yo, DC must me a soft ass place yo.  It ain’t thug…you ain’t thug…you just a bitch.

(HVT) – Whatever yo…I ain’t gonna stand up here and debate with you about who’s more ghetto…cause yo, I keeps it real and I know where I’m from.  And I know you be perpetrating…carrying around water guns, frontin’ like they gats.

(Bo) – Trust me son, next time…I put 2 to the dome…that’s my word.

(HVT) – Sure you will…sure you will.  But yo, on the real…what’s all this shit about?  I mean, we was boys and shit, and now you tryin’ to take my life…what the fuck?

(Bo) – Don’t stand up there and play innocent with me.  Don’t try to fake like you don’t know…you know.

(HVT) – I know what Bo?  I know that you ain’t nothin’ but a little bitch wit some water guns…but other than that, I don’t know shit.

(Bo) – Well, how ‘bout I come down there and tell you…

With those words, Bo begins to slowly descend the ramp as the fans erupt at the thought of Bo beating the snot out of Thugg.

(Curry) – Here we go!  We’re about to see the start of world war 3 right here…right now!

(HVT) – Aight yo, if that’s what you want.  Bring it…but remember what I told you the other night when we was wit five-O.  Remember that shit?

Bo closes in on the ring, but is still several feet from the apron.

(HVT) – In case you don’t…let me refresh your memory.  I told you, “never turn yo back on a nigga you don't trust...never pull your gat on a nigga and don't bust.”  That’s the word from the streets nigga…and let me show your punk ass, right now, how we do it in the streets.

Bo and Thugg simultaneously toss their microphones aside, causing a loud static sound, and then Bo starts to charge the ring.  Then, our of seemingly no where (aka, the crowd), comes the cavalry.

(Curry) – Oh shit…it’s Da Pound!  Da Pound is here…Jay Dawg and Sacred are here!  This was all a damn set up!!

(NTD) – Bo brought this on himself.

JD charges from the left as Sacred charges from the right, and when they get close to Bo, they stop and stare at the formerly perfect one.  HVT stands by the near ropes, looking down at ringside as Sacred and JD move closer.

(Curry) – Son of a bitch!  It was a goddamn set up.  Thugg didn’t want to know why Bo was upset…it was just a set up so he and his boys could jump Bo.

Bo looks from side to side, scouting his competition, and then he lashes out with a hard right hand that staggers JD.  Sacred lunges in to counter Bo’s attack, but Bo ducks the Sacred punch and delivers one of his own, sending the fans into, yet another, frenzy.

(Curry) – But Bo’s not going down without a fight!  He’s taking it to Sacred and Jay Dawg all by himself!

(NTD) – Damn, I didn’t realize Bo had that much heart.  He’s taking on the entire Pound by himself…BUT…he’s forgotten about the beast in the ring.

As if on cue from NTD, HVT steps over the top rope, jumps down to the floor, and clubs Bo no the back of the head with a forearm.  The fans boo as Bo stumbles forward, only to be hit with another forearm.

(NTD) – See?

(Curry) – Well, it was fun while it lasted, but Bo’s in deep shit right now.

Bo goes down to one knee as Sacred and JD gather their wits, and when Bo stands back up wobbly, he is floored by an HVT clothesline.  Sacred grabs Bo, lifts him to his feet, and wastes no time in…

CLANG!

…whipping Bo head first into the steel steps!

(Curry) – OH!!!  Sacred just sent Bo into those unforgiving steel steps head first!

HVT grabs Bo by the hair and drags his carcass into the ring while the fans plead for some miracle.  JD clambers about under the ring, and pulls out a steel chair while HVT and Sacred stomp the Perfect Thug into oblivion.

(Curry) – Oh dear!  Jay Dawg’s got a steel chair!  Someone get down here and stop this!

(NTD) – Hey, no one stopped anything when Bo came down in Thugg’s match with Fallout.  He gets what he deserves, that’s what I say.

JD tosses the chair in to the ring, and then produces a table from under the ring.  Inside the ring, Sacred picks up the chair while HVT lifts Bo to his feet.  HVT holds Bo in front of him, and…

WHAM!!

…Sacred slams the chair hard onto Bo’s skull.

(Curry) – OH COME ON!!  SOMEONE STOP THIS MADNESS!

Bo crumples back to the ground just as JD slides the table into the ring.

(Curry) – Oh god!  Now a table!  Come on Thugg…you’ve proved your point!  

JD goes back under the ring while Sacred sets up the table by the near ropes.  The fans boo immensely as HVT lifts Bo’s limp body up.  He holds Bo’s face up and yells something to his former friend, and then snatches him into an inverted DDT position.

(Curry) – DON’T DO IT THUGG!!  DON’T DO THIS!!  COME ON…THIS MAN HAS A FAMILY!!  DON’T DO IT!

HVT looks at the table while Sacred encourages the monstrous beast, but just as HVT flips Bo up to his (HVT’s) chest, JD slides in with a metal trash can.  He hells for Thugg to stop, and HVT does so, but not after hoisting Bo up in the air by his pants.

(Curry) – What now?  What’s JD gonna do with that…OH MY GOD!!  THAT’S GONNA KILL HIM!!!  DON’T’ DO THAT!!!

(NTD) – Now this is what I’m talking about!  Revenge…sweet, sweet revenge…but it’s Thugg who is getting the revenge!

JD says something, and HVT lets Bo rest on his shoulder while JD reaches up and puts the trashcan over Bo’s unconscious head.  The fans scream every swear word they know as HVT hoists Bo back into the air by the waist of his pants.  Then, with the force of a semi, HVT brings Bo down with a vicious, bone breaking, life altering Thugg Passion…THROUGH THE TABLE!!

(Curry) – OH MY SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!  I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I’VE JUST SEEN!  THE HVILLE THUGG JUST THUGG PASSIONED BO THROUGH THAT TABLE WITH A STEEL TRASHCAN OVER HIS HEAD!  OH THE HUMANITY!!  THESE MEN…THAT MAN…ALL OF THEM MUST BE STOPPED!

(NTD) – YES!  Now Bo will learn never to fuck with Da Pound!

Bo’s body lays limp, his head still in the trashcan and his body among the rubble, as the fans tear the roof off the arena with boos.  HVT stares at the carnage for a moment before retrieving his previously discarded microphone.  He kicks the trashcan off of Bo’s head, which is covered in blood, and then takes a knee right next to Bo.

(HVT) – You are one stupid mutha fucka!  You think I really give a good goddamn why you’re pissed at me?  Oh come on…you are so fuckin’ stupid!  I don’t give a fuck about you!  You wanna be a bitch ass nigga…fine!  But from now on, every time you think of steppin’ to me…when you think of pullin’ a gat on me nigga…I want you to remember how you feel at this very moment!  Remember how you feel right now, and remember that I did this to you!  Me!  THE HVILLE MUTHA FUCKIN’ THUGG…YALL BETTA RECOGNIZE!  NOW THAT’S THUGG-LIFE…BITCH!

With that, HVT slams the mic down near Bo, and he, JD, and Sacred exit the ring ramp side.  “My Niggas” by DMX hits the speakers as the fans are ready to riot already.  

(Curry) – I just can’t believe it!  Thugg has just taken his relationship with Bo to the next level!!  What a brutal beating at the hands of Da Pound, and it’s just the top of the show!

(NTD) – Well, it’s the end of the road for Bo…at least for tonight.  He’s definitely gonna need some medical attention after this.

(Curry) – Sure enough.

As Da Pound backs up the ramp, the medical staff bursts through the curtain and hauls ass down to the unconscious Bo.  As they wheel the stretcher down to Bo, HVT, JD, and Sacred raise their hands in victory and then turn to exit.

(Curry) – I don’t know what’s gonna happen next, but this is one hell of a way to start this show!

With that, Storm fades to commercial.

Guest BA_Baracus

TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH

Chris Raynor & El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. Jay Dawg & Sacred

- Jay Dawg and Sacred defeated the Clan in a #1 contenders match on Smarkdown and will face the champs this Friday!

SINGLES MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto vs. Fallout

- Edwin’s good…Fallout’s evil!  Okay…so it’s pretty much just a random match.  That’s more or less all they have in the WWF…er, I mean WWE.  I want in on the action!

GAUNTLET MATCH FOR THE HARDCORE TITLE

Stryke © vs. 1) Lady Red, 2) Munich, 3) Longdogger Pete

- The rookie hardcore champion, Stryke, will have a chance to truly prove himself this Sunday in a gruelling gauntlet match!  Will he be able to defeat these 3 talented wrestlers (including LPD, who he defeated for the belt) or will he taste defeat?

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect.  Stryke must defeat all 3 via pinfall, submission or knockout (which count anywhere within the arena) in the order indicated, to win.   Once a challenger is defeated they can no longer win the title, but can continue interfering in the match.  The challengers can also only win the title in the order indicated and can’t win it until the person before them is defeated.  If one of the challengers wins, the match is over.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Erek Taylor vs. Thoth

- On Smarkdown Taylor ran right through Lady Red.  This Friday Thoth will try to beat some respect for the Clan into the LHW champion.

SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Hville Thugg © vs. Johnny Rotten

- On Smarkdown Rotten upset Thugg to retain his deputy commissionership.  Thugg was obviously none to pleased about that and demanded this match.  Reluctantly Stubby signed the match, but with an extra stipulation.  If Rotten loses, he also loses his right to book a match that can’t be over-ridden by anyone (a right he won on Smarkdown).

Guest BA_Baracus

As soon as Storm announces the card, the screen starts to go fuzzy, and three figures flash on the screen, only for a second, but you know who they are. The arena turns pitch black and DMX can be heard through the speakers…

“Just cause I love my niggas!”

The SmarkTron flashes the crimson letter “D”.

“I shed blood for my niggas!”

An image of JD executing JD’s revenge on Fallout appears on the SmarkTron, followed by a black screen that then flashes the crimson letter “P”

“Let a niggas holla, ‘Where my niggas?’”

An image of Sacred hitting the Cruel Fate on Mercury replaces the letters, but then the black screen returns followed by the flashing crimson letter “G”

“All I wanna hear is ‘right here my niggas!’”

An image of the HVille Thugg hitting the Untamed on Mark Stevens appears on the SmarkTron, and then the black screen returns. The screen then flashes the letters “DPG” several times as an electronic wail starts off and DMX continues…

“You will not take this from me baby!”

“You will NOT TAKE THIS FROM ME BABBBBBYYYYYYYY!!”

“You know…”

BOOM!!

Fire erupts from the stage, shadowing Jay Dawg and Sacred behind it’s high flames as the letters on the SmarkTron give way to the words, “Da Pound”.

“My Niggas!”

“Some niggas that you don’t wanna try!”

“My Niggas!”

“Some niggas that’s really do or die!”

“My Niggas!”

“Will have you cowards ready to cry!”

“My Niggas!”

“Will rob!”

“My Niggas!”

“Will kill!”

“My Niggas!”

As DMX’s “My Niggas” starts to blare, much to the crowd’s displeasure, or hatred, either one. Sacred and Jay Dawg walk out side by side illuminated by the huge wall of flame burning brightly behind them.

Curry: “It is time for our opening battle!”

As Jay Dawg and Sacred begin to walk to the ring, Funyon stands in the centre of the ring, doing his job.

Funyon: “The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the SWF Tag Team Championship! Introducing first, at a combined weight of four hundred and eighty one pounds… The team of The Intercontinental Television Champion, Sacred! And the PandaGram Undergarment Middleweight Champion of Alabama, Jay Dawg! They are… DA POUND!”

JD snaps his head up, staring a hole through Funyon. Just then, he abandons Sacred’s side and rushes to the ring! The fans erupt in a chorus of boos as they hear the name of the infamous stable. Sacred looks down to the ramp as Jay Dawg slides inside the ring. Funyon dives outside, and is halfway over the guardrail before he realises JD hasn’t left the ring. JD glares down at the frightened Funyon, and warns him with the point of a finger. JD unstraps the US title from around his waist and tosses it to the corner, then looks back at Sacred. The ICTV champion unfastens his title, and drapes it over his shoulder as he walks the rest of the way down the ramp. His eVil smile can be seen all around the arena, as 97% of the fans boo the Aussie lunatic… 3% in Section G, Row 7 are cheering him though, an Australian flag for T-shirts.

Curry: “Listen to the crowd boo these men!”

NTD: “Yeah well Da Pound would boo any of them in the ring! So all is fair!”

Curry: “What do you think about JD being the PandaGram Undergarment Middleweight Champion of Alabama?”

NTD: “The Carnival will pay dearly for that… word has it, that JD can not change that name until after this show.”

JD and Sacred stand in the ring, taking their corner on the far side, by the announce table and slowly stretch themselves out in the ropes. The arena lights fade into blackness as a soft female voice whispers, “Midnight Carnival.” The SmarkTron flashes blazing white in time with the opening beats of the Red Hot Chilli Peppers’ “Love Rollercoaster” as the Carnival’s anthem pumps through the arena, revealing with each flash thin black lettering that reads “Step Right Up.” As the guitar part drops in, three blue laser lights trace the arena, all stemming from the same point in the middle of the entrance ramp. As the words “Rollercoaster of love” echo through the arena for the first time, the laser lights flare out into a blue haze across the entrance ramp as the Caveman and the illegal Mexican step out from behind the curtain.

Funyon: “Their opponents… at a total combined weight of four hundred and forty pounds… Caveman Chris Raynor! El Luchadore Magnifico… the tag team champions… THE MIDNIGHT CARNIVAL!!!”

As the refrain arrives for the first time, the arena plunges back into darkness just as purple strobe lights tear through the house and the blue laser lights spiral wildly, illuminating the members of the Midnight Carnival in funky, staccato bursts. The SmarkTron video plays, flashing half-second clips of classic manoeuvres from the Carnival’s members. They make their way to the ring, Magnifico a few steps ahead of Raynor. The Carnies finally sprint forward, diving inside the ring. They migrate toward their corner, and the one to its left, climbing the turnbuckles and raising their arms in glory. The thousands of Quebec fans all rise to their feet, applauding the current tag team champions.

Curry: “What an ovation for the Midnight Carnival!”

Mag and Raynor unhook their titles, and pass them to the ref, who is also holding both of Da Pound’s titles. Handfuls of gold, the ref passes the titles outside and calls for the bell. Sacred and Raynor both step to the ring apron, leaving JD and Magnifico inside the ring. They waste little time and lock up in the centre of the ring. Abuse and sheer pain in mind, JD quickly breaks the grapple and turns ELM over into a gutwrench waistlock. He impales Magnifico with three hard, knee strikes to the abdominal, making the luchadore bounce each time. He swings ELM toward the corner, and crushes him with an avalanche clothesline shortly after. ELM sputters out of the corner for a second, but some hard right hands knock him back inside. JD places his hand over El Lucho’s jaw, and hits it with four solid, bare-knuckle blasts.

Curry: “What aggression by Jay Dawg! He’s here to hurt the Carnival tonight!”

He pulls ELM out of the corner, and with immense power, throws him to the other corner. Mag slows himself down enough before hitting the corner. JD charges at him, diving forward with a spear. ELM leapfrogs high in the air, wraps his legs around Jay Dawg’s mid-section, and rolls him up with a sit out cradle.

Curry: “What a counter! Magnifico halts Dawg’s momentum at once!”

NTD: “Excuse me while I buzz the immigration department…”

Curry: “You’ll do no such thing!”

O-N-E - Jay Dawg rolls out of it as soon as humanly possible.

He briskly gets to his feet only to be knocked back down again via standing dropkick from ELM. JD rebounds off the mat and is back to his feet as fast as he was knocked down. He looks at ELM, who stands ready, and charges forward. ELM snaps sideways and tosses JD over with an armdrag. JD bounces to his feet, but ELM is all over him, pushing him into the ropes. The Mexican slut winds his hand back, and cracks it over the chest of JD with a chop. “Whoo!” getting a small reaction from the crowd, he hits another chop. “WHOO!” the crowd now more enthusiastic as Mag hits a third chop. “WHOO!!” JD snaps awake, the chops giving him some more aggression. He winds up for a chop of his own, but ELM grabs his arm and Irish whips the PUMCA champ to the ropes. JD recoils off the cables and dives at ELM with a clothesline, but ELM is prepared, leaping in the air and onto JD’s shoulders, and flips him with a Frankensteiner in midair! JD flips over ELM and his carcass flies halfway across the ring, upon impact he sits straight up, but his eyes roll into the back of his head and he lies on the mat. ELM makes the cover as the ref gets in position.

O-N-E

T-W- Jay Dawg bench-presses ELM off his shoulders. The Mexican pulls the Canadian to his feet, but JD gets his thumb into the eye. ELM staggers back and grabs his facial area, but JD pulls him along, taking him to the corner. He holds his arm out, and Sacred tags in. The crowd starts to boo as the eVil Sacred steps through the ropes. JD applies a wristlock on ELM, and Sacred hits a swift forearm to the shoulder. JD steps back onto the apron as Sacred goes to work on the Mexican, hitting some of his trademark right hands, knocking Magnifico backward. Sacred grabs ELM and whips him across the ring, into the ropes. As ELM comes back, Sacred delivers a hard kick to the midsection, doubling over Magnifico. Sacred quickly grabs ELM by the hair and is about to slam him onto his knee when the tricky Mexican suddenly charges forward, going all the way across the ring and crushing Sacred into the turnbuckle!

Curry: “Desperate counter from Magnifico, hurting himself in the process! But I don’t think he cares, he’s put his body on the line in much more extreme circumstances!”

NTD: “Yeah, like when he speared… speared, speared, speared! The HVille Thugg off the top of the Hell in a Cell cage! That will be in my mind forever… nearly crushed our table it did!”

ELM stumbles back a bit after the blow, holding his head. Sacred growls and charges forward, but the Carnie sidesteps the Aussie, falling onto his side, tripping Sacred to the mat with a Drop Toehold! Magnifico quickly grabs Sacred’s arm and then locks his hands together as he pulls back on Sacred’s head! The crowd is buzzing as Magnifico works on the ankle and the neck, but Jay Dawg isn’t pleased at all. He quickly rushes into the ring and dives across, knocking Magnifico off Sacred! Raynor shakes his head and points at Dawg, just about to enter the ring and let him have it, but the ref is stopping him! As the referee unknowingly distracts Raynor, Dawg locks his arms around Mag’s waist and German suplexes him over his head! Raynor decides it’s better to let the ref do his job, and stands on the apron, while the referee turns around and notices Dawg in the ring, and he rushes over and tells JD to get out of the ring. While he does so, Raynor smiles and enters the ring as Sacred gets up, clutching at his neck after the Sangria Stretch…

The crowd pops like crazy mofo’s as Sacred walks right into a…

NTD: “Spear, spear, spear from Raynor!”

Curry: “I heard you the first time…”

NTD: “Well someone has to provide some exciting commentary around here!”

Curry: “It’s only exciting because you’re drunk most of the time!”

Chris jumps back onto his feet and gives two thumbs up to the fans as he returns to his corner, the referee still tussling with Dawg. JD stares long and hard at Raynor who is looking mighty pleased with himself. Magnifico and Sacred lie in the centre of the ring, both down after interference from both sides.

“ONE!” The referee counts, starting to count the two men out.

“TWO!” Both Raynor and Dawg appeal to their teammates to get up and get to their corner…

“THREE!”

“FOUR!”

“FIVE!” Both men start to move…

Curry: “Who’s going o budge first. Whoever does will have a distinct advantage.”

“SIX!” Finally, Magnifico gets up on all fours, beginning to crawl over to Raynor. Sacred crawls on his belly like a seal as he desperately tries to get the hot tag. Magnifico crawls, helped along by the fans enthusiastic clapping. Magnifico lunges out and slaps Raynor on the hand, tagging him in! Raynor gets into the ring and runs across the ring, trying to stop Sacred from making the tag… but to no avail! Dawg gets into the ring and runs at Raynor, trying for a clothesline, but Raynor nimbly ducks under Jay’s arm. Raynor whips Dawg across the ring and into the turnbuckle. He walks over and climbs onto the second turnbuckle, raising his fist into the air as the fans cheer wildly for the carnie! Raynor punches Dawg in the forehead, and continues to do so, with the fans chanting in the background! Raynor pounds Dawg with fists of fury, but Dawg cuts him off at the seventh punch, walking forward and pushing Raynor up into the air, and then dropping his face right onto the top turnbuckle!

NTD: “Ouch! Raynor certainly didn’t expect that… you could say… HE DIDN’T EXPECT SACR… oh wait, it was Jay Dawg who did it…”

Curry: “NTD, I have to say, and I mean this in the nicest possible way… you’re a complete moron.”

NTD: “Wow, that’s better than what you usually call me Curry Man! Thanks!”

Raynor slumps across the ropes as Dawg turns around, smirking as he witnesses his handiwork, but then curses as the fans boo him vigorously. Dawg ignores them and turns his attention back to Raynor, lifting up his legs so he is just hanging in mid air. Dawg rears back and… delivers a crunching blow to Raynor’s ribs! The crowd ‘Ooh!” as Chris falls into the turnbuckle. Dawg smiles as Magnifico protests in the background, so Dawg charges across the ring and knocks him off the apron with a right hand! Dawg then picks Raynor back up, hitting him with a few punches to the jaw. Jay attempts to whip Raynor into the ropes, but Chris reverses it. Dawg heads towards the ropes and… is tripped to the mat with help from Magnifico! The Mexican proclaims innocence as the referee eyes him warily. Raynor lifts Dawg onto his feet and whips him across the ring. As Sacred comes barreling back, Raynor picks him up and power slams him! He quickly hooks Sacred by the leg…

Curry: “Great technique shown by Raynor, and now he has a chance to wrap this thing up…”

NTD: “C’mon Curry! Give Sacred a little credit, it was only a little power slam! How much could it hurt?”

Curry: “So, would you like Raynor to give you a sample eh NTD?”

NTD: “Ummm… nah, he looks pretty busy… wouldn’t want to distract him from his work or anything… heheh.”

Curry: “Just as I thought. Raynor goes for the win here, but his pin doesn’t look to convincing.”

O – N – E

T – W – O - But Sacred gets a shoulder up at the start of three. Raynor confidently walks over to his Carnie compadre El Luchadore Magnifico and tags him in! The crowd cheers as their favorite Mexican walks over to their least favorite Aussie and lifts him onto his feet. Magnifico kicks him in the breadbasket a few times before grabbing his arm, and immediately the crowd roars, knowing what he’s going to do. ELM twists and turns Sacred’s arm around, then getting ready to hit a face first jawbreaker! But Sacred counters Montezuma’s Revenge, reversing Mag’s armlock into one of his own, and then wrapping ELM’s am around his head, slamming him to the mat with a Neckbreaker!

NTD: “Knifey Spoony! Knifey Spoony! God I love saying that!”

Curry: “Stunning counter! This is a hard fought contest we have here, so much going on, and it’s only the opening match!”

NTD: “Knifey Spoony!”

Curry: “Alright, I get the point…”

NTD: “Are you sure? Knifey Spoony!”

Sacred quickly crawls over and pins Mag’s shoulders to the mat…

O – N – E

T – W – O

T – H – But Magnifico kicks out. Sacred gets onto his feet and tags him his teammate Dawg, who is all to eager to get at Magnifico. Dawg circles his Carnie prey, measuring him with some hard stomps, which the referee isn’t too pleased with. Dawg looks up at the top rope and grins, then charges over and climbs up! He reaches the top, but Magnifico manages to get to his feet and rush over, kicking Jay’s leg out from under him and causing him to fall on the top turnbuckle! The crowd cheers and laughs also as Magnifico climbs up to Dawg and looks out at the fans, whom are jumping up with utter excitement. Magnifico jumps onto JD’s shoulders and flips him off the turnbuckle and down to the canvas with the Fall of the Aztecs!

Curry: “Great work from Magnifico! He acted quickly and turned the tables on Dawg!”

NTD: “JD was just too slow there, and you can’t afford to be when you’re facing Magnifico! Damn Mexican on drugs…”

Curry: “Now, now, everything about ELM is legal… nice and legal.”

Magnifico leaps onto his feet in a burst of energy, as he rushes over and tags in Raynor! The former tag champ steps into the ring and sizes up the hopeful tag champion. Raynor lifts Dawg onto his feet and hits him with a few right hands, before kicking him the stomach. JD is doubled over as Raynor locks on a front face lock! But JD delivers a jab to the kidney, making Raynor stumble away. Jay suddenly explodes at Raynor, spinning on one foot while his other aims directly for Raynor’s jaw…

NTD: “Dawg’s looking for Sweet Tooth Loosening, and if he hits it, the tag titles may be in Da Pounds camp tonight!”

“Curry: “Oh! Don’t speak too soon NTD!”

But Chris ducks it! Raynor grabs JD’s foot in mid swing, and then sweeps his other leg out from under him! JD falls to the mat as Raynor sets him up for a Sharpshooter, stepping his leg though Dawg’s, but Sacred acts quickly, rushing into the ring. Raynor fully grapevines the legs only to see an Aussie leg flying at him, Sacred scoring with a Harlem Side kick! Chris falls to the mat and Sacred keeps after him, stomping down on his chest, but the referee pushes him away. Sacred grudgingly goes back to his corner as Dawg gets back up to his feet. With Raynor flat out on he mat, JD turns his attention to the little Mexican, running over and swiping at the Carnie with a right hand, but Mag blocks it! ELM fires back with a right hand of his own, then grab JD’s head and slam it against the top turnbuckle pad! JD stumbles backward, as Raynor gets onto his feet. Chris ducks his head as JD gets near, and then lifts him up onto his shoulders. The crowd roar as Raynor holds Dawg still, and pivots so JD faces the turnbuckle. Raynor gives a thumbs up to the crowd, as ELM springboards to the top rope. Raynor falls backward with a flapjack, but ELM leaps off the top rope, dropkicking JD sickly in the neck snapping back the body in ways not meant by god.

Curry: “THE TOASTER OVEN!!! Pulled off perfectly!”

NTD: “Damn Carnies! Why bring back a move that was popularized by Spark!? He suX0red!”

Curry: “Whatever! Jay Dawg was too eager to get at Magnifico and paid the price!”

NTD: “C’mon JD, show some of that FTW spirit!”

Curry: “Wait, do you want him to lose?”

NTD: “… Good point. Fight like a true Thugg Dawg, you can do it!”

Raynor covers Dawg, pushing his arms onto the mat…

O – N – E

Sacred enters the ring

T – W – O

He makes the dive, ELM grabs his ankle!

T – H – R – E – But Dawg kicks out on his own! Raynor is silently stunned as he gets back onto his feet and lifts Dawg back onto his feet. Sacred and ELM stare each other down, but slowly back up into each other’s corners. Raynor ties JD up, holding him tightly with a facelock, he tags ELM in. ELM wraps Jay Dawg’s arm, but gets a solid knee to the ribs. JD thrusts at ELM with a clothesline, but the former World champ ducks low, double hooking both of Jay Dawg’s arms while back-to-back. ELM rushes at the turnbuckles as the audience goes insane, first, second, third turnbuckle… ELM backflips over top of JD, but the stubborn Drazon throws ELM off of him. Magnifico lands on his feet, although stumbles backward into Sacred! The eVil Aussie grins sickly, and it doesn’t sit well with Raynor. The three time tag champ rushes inside the ring, and the ref cuts him off. The blindsiding of the ref allows Sacred to drop to one knee and uppercut the Mexican slut in his Mexican jewels!

Curry: “Low blow! The ref is caught up with Raynor! The man’s emotion has to be getting to him!”

ELM grabs his groin, doubling over, he tries his best to stay on his feet. JD pulls ELM into a standing headscissors and calls Sacred inside. He powers the Mexican up, and Sacred grabs his neck, they drop El Luchadore Magnifico with the Powerbomb/Neckbreaker Combo! JD gets the attention of the ref and makes the cover on ELM. Raynor has had enough, coming inside the ring, but in his way is the ICTV champeen!

O – N – E

Raynor lifts his boot up, and blasts Sacred with his size 14 boot! Sacred staggers backward, bracing himself on the ropes.

T – W – O

Raynor dives at the Dawgmeister making the pin.

T – H – R – E –and drops both of his elbows into the back of JD, breaking the count!

Curry: “Raynor with the save! That powerbomb/neckbreaker would have finished ELM for sure! Hell, it would finish anyone in this league!”

ELM lies on the mat, as Sacred leaps onto Raynor. The Caveman easily shrugs him off, but doesn’t see JD come from behind, tackling him to the ground. JD and Raynor roll to the ropes, bumping Sacred to the ring apron, and rolling outside themselves! Raynor tilts his body, so JD lands on the ground with the tag team champeen on top of him. Sacred looks down at Raynor and JD, then turns his attention into the ring. He heads to the ropes, climbing to the top turnbuckle… ELM remains cataleptic inside the ring. Sacred soars off the turnbuckle, his arm outstretched, then brings it inside, and crushes it over the sternum of ELM with a flying elbow drop!

Curry: “What an elbow drop by Sacred! Wait! What is Raynor doing!”

Sacred rolls onto his back, holding his arm up in victory as ELM slowly rolls out of the way. He doesn’t see Caveman Chris climbing to the top turnbuckle himself. Raynor dives off the turnbuckle, his homing elbow set for Sacred, and connects with a flying elbow drop of his own! JD starts to climb the top turnbuckle…

Curry: “Oh no! Raynor! Watch out!”

Making the same mistake Sacred did, Raynor rolls to his back, celebrating the move. Completely unaware of a 250 pound man flying through the air, and drives his forehead into Raynor’s face! JD gets to his hands and knees, trying to shake off the blast due to it taking something out of him as well.

Curry: “What excitement! Three high risks in a row! I’m going to have a heart attack!”

NTD: “My testicles are gonna pop!”

Curry: “Ugh… to quote someone cool, blarg!”

ELM crawls to the corner, pulling on the turnbuckles to help him up. ELM starts to climb to the top, and the crowd goes funky monkey insane! ELM crouches at the top of the turnbuckle, and points down to Jay Dawg, getting a roar of approval from the Quebec spectators. ELM flies forward, his eyes close in mid air, stopping the flood of white light that fills the arena from the flashbulbs snapped… as if he’s paused in mid air, ELM spreads his body outward and splashes onto Jay Dawg, chest to chest, with the Mexican Pride Press! ELM pulls up to his knees, grabbing his chest in pain, sweat beads dropping down, splattering over top of JD. He falls forward, passing out over top of JD with the cover.

O – N – E

Curry: “This is it! What a contest! What an ending!”

T – W – O

T– H – R – E – E –––NOOO!! Sacred somehow dives over top of ELM, breaking the cover!

Curry: “Whoa! Sacred makes the save at the absolute last second!”

Sacred rolls outside, letting the other three men lay inside. Raynor, who is the most recovered, rolls outside as well, following the Aussie. Sacred walks over to the announce table, when he is grabbed on the shoulder by Raynor. Placing his hands on the table, Sacred smiles, eVilly of course. Curry and NTD both gape in shock, as Sacred thrusts his leg backward, kicking Raynor square in the nuts! Raynor’s eyes bulge out, and Sacred grabs the TV monitor, swinging around, and cracks Raynor in the skull with it! Raynor stands still, his body not moving, until finally his knees buckle, he drops to them, then falls face first onto the mat.

Curry: “That bastard! Raynor was just laid out with the TV monitor!”

NTD: “And the ref can’t do a damn thing cause they aren’t legal! Ha! I love it!”

Sacred grins, the crowd has just been pissed off, thousands of insults and curses are now directed at the ICTV champ. Sacred shrugs them off, and dives inside the ring. ELM starts to make it to his feet, but is kicked in the ribs by the evil Aussie. Sacred pulls ELM to a front facelock, and sets up the vertical suplex position. He calls JD to it, and they both lock ELM up. The heat in the arena begins to rise as they lift El Lucho high into the air… stalling… stalling… ELM dangles in mid air… the crowd prays for him to escape… not today… Jay Dawg and Sacred drop straight down with a life demolishing double brainbuster! The crowd grows silent, as JD rolls his back over top of his Mexican adversary.

O – N – E

T – W – O

The fans start to clap loudly, cheering for ELM to rise.

T – H – R – E – E!!!! The crowd can’t stand it, thousands hoping that the third fall of the hand was only a nightmare, but they wake their eyes to see reality set in… The bell ringing and Funyon singing, only secures the thought in their minds.

Funyon: “The winners of this match and new tag team champions! DA POUND!!!!!”

Sacred rolls outside, grabbing the all the title belts, placing two on JD, and keeping two on him.

Curry: “I don’t believe this! Da Pound just robbed the Carnival of their tag titles!”

NTD: “This is the greatest moment of my life! Da Pound is the coolest group around… and now, they official own the league!”

Curry: “An outrage! But we have to cut to commercial folks! Hopefully something will remedy this situation!”

Commercial for the soon to come PPV kicks up.

Guest BA_Baracus

The Carnival and Da Pound have just thrown down in a huge tag team war, and backstage, the remaining Carnies sit in the garish yet charmingly decorated locker room.  Johnny Rotten sits, taping his wrists, and by his side, leaning forward, sits Edwin MacPhisto.

“Rotten…tonight’s your chance.”

“I know, Edwin.”

“You did it on Monday…”

“I know, Edwin.”

“…and you’re gonna do it again tonight!  The stakes are high!  They’d only be higher if we were in a space shuttle!  Anti-gravity or not, young Goodman Johnny, tonight is the opportunity of a lifetime!  It’s you and the Hville Thugg, one-on-one, with the most prestigious prize in the world on the line!  It’s your chance to bring the World Title back to the Carnival!”  Edwin leans a little closer and puts his hand on Rotten’s shoulder.  “Aaand, if you do win, and you do get that belt, and you do hold on to your chance to book any match possible, we’ll not only have the title, but we’ll have a chance…well…you could finally book me against Stubby!”

At the mention of the time, Rotten clenches his fists.

“Not if I win, Edwin.”  Rotten looks up, grinning at the leader of the Carnival.  “WHEN I win.  And when I win, you against…heh…Stubby…it’ll be a pleasure.”  Edwin smirks, hops to his feet, and offers a hand.  Rotten accepts the shake, and the Mac Daddy turns towards the door.

“Good luck, Deputee Commisseenaire,” blabbers Edwin, adopting quite possibly the worst French accent in the history of mankind, “and do us proud too-nieet, bonjour?”  Edwin disappears out the door, and Rotten chuckles, leaning back in his chair.

“Johnny Rotten…Deputy Commissioner…and SWF World Heavyweight Champion.”  He nods to himself.

“I like the sound of that!”  Suddenly we cut out to the commentary table, where NTD and Curry wait!

“Didja see that, Curry?” scowls NTD.  “Plotting!  Scheming!  Damn Carnies!”

“It’s all going down tonight,” shouts Curry, as the SWF Storm theme begins to blare.  “Up next, Edwin MacPhisto, leader of the Midnight Carnival, takes on long-time rival and Clan member Fallout, and in our main event, it’s Johnny Rotten and the Hville Thugg, World Title and possibly a shot at Stubby P. McWeed on the line!  Stay tuned, because I sure know I am!”

“But you have to, or they won’t pay you…”

“…shhhh…”

We cut to commercial, the atmosphere electric…

Guest BA_Baracus

And we’re back in Quebec at the jam-packed Colisee, where thousands of Canadian fans have gathered to cheer on their favorite SWF superstars!  Revved off a stellar tag match, the crowd is afire, and the camera spins through the audience, concluding its wild whirl back at the announce desk, where Curry and NTD sit!

“It’s been a wild night so far, NTD, and we’re only on to the second match of the night!”

“You’re telling me!” cackles the pantsless one.  “The night’s only just begun, and Da Pound’s already asserting their dominance!  Too bad I don’t get to see them in this match…”

The lights go out in the arena, bringing the crowd into a hush…and as an explosion rocks the entrance way and calls forth a pale green glow, the boos set in!

“…but at least I get the next best thing!  Woo!  Clan time!”  The heavy guitar part of “Scum of the Earth” rips through the Colisee and Fallout follows it, stalking out from the curtain and immediately heading down the ramp, black Clan robe breezing behind him and revealing the close-cropped spiky hair and wiry Nuclear Weapon inside!  Curry comments on the situation!

“Fallout’s coming off a tough loss alongside Thoth against Da Pound from Smarkdown, where HVT’s boys bested the Clan for a shot at the Carnival’s tag team titles, a match we saw just moments ago!  Fallout’s undoubtedly got some venting to do!”

“The following contest is scheduled for one fall!” booms Funyon.  “Entering first, from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing in at 185 pounds, a member of the Clan, the Nuclear Weapon…Fallout!”  The sadistic high-flyer climbs into the ring and removes his robe, placing it in the center of the ring, arms raised…and a huge green explosion rocks the ring, the pyro effect nearly blowing NTD out of his seat!  The crowd boos Fallout as he begins to stalk the ring, the referee discards the robe, and before the announcers can comment any further, the lights fade out again, this time replaced with glowing silhouettes on the SWFTron and the light, hovering hum of “Battleflag”!  The crowd roars, and from the back, a familiar British comes wafting out…

“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, your crown prince has arrived!  This may not be British Columbia, but I’m British, so we’re all square, except for Fallout, who’s bound to be a little squooshed and mooshed after I’m through with him, more in an amorphous shape of battered and bruised being than anything geometric in the least!”  As Edwin speaks, the thick human beatbox drops in, pendulous blue spotlights wavering back and forth with it.  “But this lesson in world powers and world geometry is now over, and now it’s replaced with the almighty Red Rover, your one, your only, your Mac Daddy!  Hallelujah and step right up, because the Carnival’s in toooooooooown!”

As Edwin finishes, the crowd breaks into a frenzy, the blue lights whipping back towards the entrance way, and colliding in a flare of purple strobes!  

“I said hallelujah--”

BOOM!  Two streams of red pyro erupt from the side of the stage!

“—to the sixteen loyal fans!--”

BOOM!  Two gold pillars fly up in their place!

“—so get on your motherfucking knees--”

BOOM!  The reds fire…

“—cause it’s time for your sickness again!”

BOOM!  And the gold pyro fires one more time, catching up with the colorful streaks!  Red and gold disco lights spin as Edwin MacPhisto comes dashing down the ramp, red vinyl trenchcoat sailing behind him!

“And here’s the Mac Daddy, fresh off another grand entrance!  Edwin’s got a lot to prove tonight, but more than anything, a lot to hope for!  He’s still longing for that match against Stubby P. McWeed, and he’s doing his all to prove that he’s worth it!”

“Like he could even go 5 minutes with Stubby!” snaps NTD.  “Edwin had two shots at Stubby a year ago and got his ass handed to him then!  Why would it be any different now?”

“And his opponent,” bellows Funyon, “weighing in at 239 pounds, hailing from Amsterdam, England, he is the leader of the Midnight Carnival, the Mac Daddy, Edwin MacPhistOOOOO!”  Edwin slides under the ropes to a solid ovation and lays his coat down in the center of the ring, doing a little jig to mock Fallout’s entrance procedures…and Fallout, not up for games tonight, takes him in the back the neck with a clubbed fist!  The ref motions for the bell, it clangs thrice, and this match is on!  Edwin staggers away and catches himself on the ropes, but Fallout is on him quickly, grabbing by the back of the neck and forcing his throat down over the ropes, choking him out!  The ref gives Fallout to the count of four, then pulls himself, drawing a nasty word before the Nuclear One heads back to the choke!  Fallout keeps choking Edwin, and the ref gives him one more four-count before again forcibly pulling him off!  He scolds Fallout, and the Nuclear Weapon turns to face him, lunging forward…only to have his right leg dragon-screwed out from under him by Edwin MacPhisto!

“Barely moments in and Fallout’s already getting into it with the referee!” rails Curry.  “He must be really pissed off tonight, but more importantly, Edwin’s already pounced on his leg!  The last time these two fought, Edwin got Fallout to tap out to a half-crab, and he looks like he’s going for the same idea tonight!”

“The same dumb idea!”

“But it work--”

“Shh!  Can’t you see there’s a match going on?”  Curry sighs, and in the ring, Edwin tries to convert to a half-crab, but Fallout counters with a grounded back kick from the left!  He shakes Edwin off and both men get back to their feet, charging forward to a solid crowd pop.  Fallout snags an incoming clothesline and turns it into a hammerlock, but Edwin throws his free elbow into Fallout’s temple, freeing himself.  The Mac Daddy spins…and Fallout knees him right in the gut to take him into a front facelock!  He cinches Edwin’s waist and vaults back, planting him with a snap suplex…and holding on for a second!

“Chained snap suplexes, maybe a little something learned from Clan leader Spider Nekura there!” suggest Curry.  Fallout bridges back once more, but this time Edwin shifts his weight forward and stalls the suplex.  Fighting back with body blows, Edwin gets to his feet, and as Fallout tries to counter with a right hook, the Mac Daddy ducks the swing, gets a facelock of his own, and falls backwards to drill Fallout with a floatover DDT!  “Great counter from MacPhisto, taking the reigns!  Here’s the whip!”  Edwin gets Fallout to his feet and rockets him to the ropes, but as Fallout bounces back he breaks into a run and leaps, catching Edwin unaware with a fast flying crossbody block!  The impact flips Edwin backwards and draws boos from the crowd, and even more come flying in when Fallout hooks MacPhisto’s leg as they land!  “First cover of the night!”

“And maybe last!”

ONE!

TWO!—Edwin kicks out of the surprise cover, a little frazzled but still going strong!  Fallout pulls the Mac Daddy up off the mat and shoves him into the ropes, following and systematically lighting up him up with knife-edge chops!  A few reluctant fans make the requisite “woo!” as Fallout wails away, and after about half a dozen strikes, the Clan member grabs Edwin’s arm and whips him across the full length of the ring!  “Big whip from Fallout, but did he leave Edwin too much room?” asks Curry.  As Edwin returns he picks up speed, dashing to meet the charging Fallout…and Edwin meets his attacker with a leap off the mat and a running dropkick to the chest!  Fallout goes down hard and fast and the crowd loves it, but Edwin’s not through!  He gets to his feet, takes a bow, and pulls Fallout up.  Edwin stands back to back with him, hooking his left arm and going for the right!  “Encore Cross, and early on!  Here we go!”  As Edwin snakes the right arm, Fallout comes to life and shoots it up to wrap around Edwin’s neck!  Fallout holds on tight and sits out, reversing the Encore Cross into a brutal sit-out neckbreaker!

“Woo!  Break his neck!  Nobody’s done that in a good two weeks!” cackles NTD.  Willing to oblige, Fallout pulls Edwin back up to his feet by the arm.  Edwin swings with a punch, but Fallout walks right through it and gets behind the Mac Daddy, hooking in a facelock from the back of his neck, then promptly falling forward to drill Edwin with a reverse DDT!

“Another stiff shot from Fallout—and he’s not wasting any time at all!” shouts Curry.  Fallout immediately springs up off the mat and dashes for the ropes, leaping for the second, grabbing the third, and springing backwards with an Asai Moonsault…right into the waiting arms of Edwin!  The Mac Daddy recovers just enough to get to his knees to receive him, and as Fallout thrashes, Edwin rises to his full height, garnering a raucous cheer!  He beams outward to his adoring public, then brings Fallout up and over his head with a big fallaway slam!  As soon as Fallout hits the mat, Edwin scrambles over to him and instead of pinning him pulls him up and briskly bitch-slaps him on the right cheek!  The crowd roars as Edwin fires off a slap from the left for symmetry, and then watches in delight as Edwin flourishes, waggles his finger, and finishes the combo with a springing sidekick that shoots Fallout straight back into the corner and against the turnbuckle!  “MacPhisto reverses the moonsault and gets a Cocktail O’ Shame…bottoms up, Fallout!”  Curry laughs at his joke, but soon finds that he is the only one laughing.

After finishing off the Cocktail, Edwin grabs Fallout’s limp skull in a headlock and faces the center of the ring, but the Nuclear Weapon snaps to attention, powers out, and launches a hard elbow strike to Edwin’s jaw before he can fire off a Midnight Special.  The sudden shot spins him around, straight into a front waistlock…and Fallout immediately flows out of the corner, fluidly and flawlessly swapping positions with Edwin and taking him out to the center of the ring with a rotating Northern Lights suplex!

“Great reversal from Fallout on that sequence—the vicious technical master takes the Mac Daddy out with that big belly-to-belly throw!” calls Curry.  Fallout scurries back to his feet, looping around on the run just as Edwin crawls back to his knees, and the Clan member hops off the mat with a burst of speed, surging forward and tackling Edwin down with a focused spear!  Edwin’s back hits the mat hard, and Fallout hooks the inside leg tight for a cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THRE—and Edwin barely gets a shoulder up an instant before the count of two, breathing heavily as he gets his bearings!  “Fallout was robbed!  Slow count!” whines NTD, and in the ring, Fallout agrees!  He leaves Edwin curled on the mat and rises to his full height, getting in the referee’s face and grabbing him by his lapels!  The crowd starts to boo as Fallout shoves the ref, but then the referee shoves back, drawing a pop!  The referee grins, satisfied with himself, and turns to go check on Edwin, but all of a sudden Fallout snaps and lashes out with a sharp roundhouse kick to the jaw!  The referee drops before he even knows what hit him, and a rousing “PUSS-EE, PUSS-EE!” chant starts up as the ref goes down for good!

“The Nuclear Weapon strikes again!” scowls Curry, shaking his head as the smirking Fallout pulls Edwin up.  “Fallout just took out the referee in a show of frustration, and now he’s got carte blanche to do whatever he wants to MacPhisto!”

“He’s brilliant!” cackles NTD.  “Killing two birds with one stone—or, rather, one referee with a kick, and MacPhisto with…a low blow!  Awesome!”  Around 83% of the men in the stands cross their legs as Fallout drives his knee into Edwin’s crotch with ball-busting authority, drawing a pained wince and a sharp squeal in A-minor to chirp from MacPhisto’s mouth.

“Fallout should be disquali—oh, I don’t know why I even bother anymore,” moans Curry, pulling a flask out of his pocket and taking a swig.  In the ring, Fallout takes advantage of the Mac Daddy’s exasperated state and wrenches him forward with a hair pull, dragging him a few steps before whipping the lanky Brit towards the opposite ropes.  MacPhisto bounces back, too dazed and crotch-crunched to take any action of his own, and the amazingly acrobatic Fallout leaps into the air, throwing up his legs and wrapping them around Edwin’s neck before crashing to the side and wrenching Edwin down with a jagged Hurricanrana!  As the two hit the mat, Fallout rolls off and up into a crouch, targeting Edwin with his thumb and forefinger as the Mac Daddy slaps at the mat with big swings, trying to pull himself up.  The crowd breaks into a fevered panic as they see Fallout prepping for the superkick, and Curry comments on the situation.  “MacPhisto’s totally out of it after that dizzying Hurricanrana, and now Fallout’s locked on for the final blow!  Turn around, Edwin!”

“Heh…”

“What?!?”

“You said ‘final blow.’  Heh…”

“I hate you!  So much!  So, so much!”  As Curry fumes, Edwin stumbles, crawling back to his knees, still facing away from Fallout, the fans rising to their feet and shaking their fists all the while…until suddenly the boos erupt even further, and the collective crowd turns towards the entrance ramp!  Edwin remains oblivious, but Fallout catches, turns towards the ramp, and feels a scowl tearing across his face as Sacred and Jay Dawg come charging down the ramp!  “Da Pound is here, fresh off an epic tag war with the Midnight Carnival and a brutal beatdown of their enemy, Perfect Bo!  Why can’t they just go take a nap or something?  Haven’t they done enough?”

“Hell no, Curry!  If it’s Da Pound…it’s Da Good!”  As NTD speaks, Fallout leans over the ropes, leaving Edwin to his own devices and sneering silently at the dashing duo.  Sacred and JD keep coming, and before Fallout can duck down to stop them, they dive under the bottom ropes, sliding on their stomachs and hopping back to their feet simultaneously!  Fallout turns to face them…and JD and Sacred link arms to feed Fallout a huge double clothesline flips him up and back out of the ring!  Da Pound gets a bit a cheer for disposing of Fallout, but as the ICTV and US champion unlink arms and grin to each other, the cheer fades fast.  Edwin starts to crawl on his hands and knees, still unaware of the Pound presence behind him…

“And the referee is still down,” shouts Curry, “and I’m a little worried about Edwin!  He’s in no state to defend himself—AUGH!”  Curry cringes as JD charges in and drops a stomp square on the small of Edwin’s back, dropping the Mac Daddy flat on his gut!  The brutal duo starts to stomp a mudhole in Edwin’s back, kicking him until he rolls over, and then stomping away some more!  “Da Pound took out Perfect Bo earlier tonight and now—I got it!  Christ, NTD—they’re picking through their enemies!  Thugg, Sacred, and JD are going after the men who’ve given them trouble this last week!”

“Gee Curry,” mocks NTD as Sacred and JD start to drop knees across Edwin’s body, “you sure are smart to pick that one up so quickly!  Hyuk, hyuk!”  Curry just simmers, looking on in disdain as the crowd boos and starts to throw garbage towards the ring.  JD and Sacred wallow in the shame as they lay off the attack, only to pull a battered Mac Daddy up off the mat, JD holding him in place as Sacred drops deep body blows right into Edwin’s gut, stiff revenge for losses and humiliations over the past month!  

“The Devil’s getting his due,” worries Curry, “but no one wants to see it!”  A murmur starts to run through the crowd and a weak cheer comes up from Section B, to the right of the ring, as Sacred and JD slap a double facelock on Edwin and wrench him upward, holding him high and spinning, cockily preparing for the double brainbuster!  “That huge brainbuster put Bo down at the end of Smark--” …and now the entire crowd explodes, cutting Curry off as two blitzing figures leap off the guardrail and dive into the ring!  

“It’s Raynor!  It’s Magnifico!  It’s the Carnival!”  Sacred and JD drop Edwin quickly and sloppily, and he manages to save himself with a back roll, hitting the ring with little impact.  Raynor immediately darts for JD and starts to hammer him with punches while Magnifico chops and jabs at Sacred, twisting to hit him with an elbow smash and knocking him out of the ring with an uppercut!  As the brawl roars on, two pairs of hands start to climb up the apron…the first, the referee’s, and the second, Fallout’s!  The referee pulls his head over the side and stares in confusion as Mag dives after Sacred, and pulls himself into the ring as Raynor backs up, bolts forward…and spears JD through the first and second ropes!  The crowd burst into a chant!

“CAR-NEEZ!”

“CAR-NEEZ!”

“CAR-NEEEEEEEEEZ!”

“The Carnival rescues Edwin from Da Pound,” shouts Curry as the four men brawl into the crowd, “but they forgot about Fallout, and in dealing with their tag team rivals, they just might have inadvertently left their buddy out to dry!”  Fallout slides into the ring, the referee just behind him, and runs towards Edwin, kicking out his feet and going for a seated dropkick, but Edwin rolls to the side and Fallout lands, sitting!  With a burst of energy and Carnival pride, Edwin scrambles off the mat and dives at Fallout, crashing into him, snagging his leg…and rolling him up for a pin!  “Roll-up!  Roll-up!”

“No, no, no!”  The referee drops to the mat, still a bit confused, and counts away!

ONE!

TWOOO!

THREEEEEEEEE…

…no, Fallout springs up and reverses the cradle at the last second!  The ref counts again and the crowd is electric!

ONE!

TWOOO!

THR—and this time Edwin explodes out of the cradle, kicking Fallout away and collapsing to his back!  The crowd roars for the save, and Fallout, quite frazzled now, gets to his feet and stalks towards Edwin.  He bends down over the Mac Daddy to pick him up, but before the Nuclear Weapon can lay a hand on him, Edwin kips up off the mat and in one smooth flowing motion catches a front facelock, not even getting to his feet before he falls back and drops Fallout to the mat with a DDT!  The crowd pops absolutely huge, and both men are down, on their backs, side by side!  “Kip-up DDT out of nowhere from MacPhisto, and now with Da Pound out of the way, this is back on a level playing field!  Both men are sapped—who’ll get up first?”

The ref starts to count, and the crowd sits on edge, not wanting the match to end with a count…

“ONE!”

No movement…

“TWO!”

Still nothing…

“THREE!”

Edwin starts to stir…

“FOUR!”

He rolls over…

“FIVE!”

…and the ref breaks the count as Edwin drapes an arm across Fallout’s chest!  He drops to count and the crowd counts along!  “This is it!” shouts Curry!

“ONNNNNNE!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”  Fallout kicks out, and Edwin falls away weakly!  “Fallout with another kick-out!” cries Curry!

“He’s a master of the kick-out!”

“Whatever!  Both men are totally beaten, but neither wants to give up!  It’s still anyone’s ballgame, but it looks like…it looks like Fallout’s on his way up first now!”  Indeed, Fallout gets up to his hands, then his knees, and then to one foot as an exhausted Edwin struggles to his knees.  Both men get up, barely…and both lunge forward!  Fallout throws a clothesline, and Edwin ducks, spinning and catching him in a full-nelson, but Fallout bends forward and launches a mule kick back into Edwin’s left shin, breaking the hold!  Edwin doubles over and clutches at his shin, and Fallout spirals upwards wrapping his arms right around MacPhisto’s face!  

“Meltdown!  Time for a Nuclear reaction!” squeals NTD!  The crowd boos as Fallout preps for the brainbuster DDT, reaching for Edwin’s waist, lifting—but Edwin shoots forward and shoves Fallout off, breaking out of the finisher!  Fallout counters back with a spinning heel kick, just barely grazing Edwin’s shoulder as the Mac Daddy stumbles left in a dodge!  Edwin whips around and grabs the already-committed Fallout from behind and cinches a waistlock!

“Reversals a-go-go, and here’s Edwin with the German suplex!” shouts Curry over the ecstatic crowd!  Edwin pulls backward, looking to crush Fallout’s upper back, but the agile Clan member rolls with Edwin’s momentum and flips out, landing safely on his feet behind Edwin, just three feet away from the closest corner!  The crowd roars with disapproval, and Fallout launches a stiff kick at Edwin’s left leg, clipping it out from under him once again!  “Fallout’s targeting the knee, and Edwin’s going down!” calls Curry!  As Edwin falls Fallout rises, grabs him, and throws out his knee before dropping Edwin down over it with a snap backbreaker!  Vertebrae pop, and NTD loves it!

“OHHHHH!  Who’s the better reversal-er, huh Curry?  Huh?”

“Shut up, NTD!”  The crowd boos as Edwin bounces off Fallout’s knee and falls away towards the center of the ring!  

“Oh, you’re just pissed that Fallout’s going to win this thing clean!”

“If by clean you mean ‘thanks to a low blow AND interference from Da Pound,’ then yeah, that’s just why I’m pissed!”  Curry fumes as Fallout scales the turnbuckle, a mixture of boos and “MAC-PHIST-OOOOO” chants filling the arena.  Back on the mat, Edwin struggles, trying to find his second wind, knowing even in his confused, running-on-instinct state how fast and dangerous Fallout can be…but he’s not quick enough!  Fallout’s already about to launch the Nuke!  

“Here we go!” cackles NTD!  Fallout carefully springs off the top rope, flipping backwards and drawing gasps and flashbulbs from even this negative crowd!  The Shooting Star Press is coming down fast, and suddenly Edwin realizes the gravity of his situation, literally!  With a last burst of effort, he shoves off the mat with his still-solid right leg…and dodges the Nuke!

“My god, Edwin just--” but the shouts of the crowd cut Curry off as Fallout LANDS ON HIS FEET!  “NO WAY!” cries Curry!  Edwin turns, and a scowling Fallout lunges forward for the facelock—and takes a shotei straight in the jaw!  “Shotei!  Shotei!  Edwin hits the shotei!”  Fallout staggers under the impact and spins, and Edwin immediately sees his opportunity!  He rolls out back-to-back with the Nuclear One, hooks the arms, and the crowd roars—

“ENCORE CROSS!” bellows Curry!

--and Edwin vaults forward to crush Fallout’s skull against the mat with the spike backslide!  Fallout crumples as the Crown Prince of Flash and Panache weakly holds the bridge!  The referee drops down!

“No!  Not like this, Fallout!  Not to THAT!”  NTD wails, but Edwin’s weak grasp on the pin is already slipping!

ONE!

He starts to lose the bridge…

TWO!

…but with a roar powers back and holds it!

THREEEEEEEE!

“He did it!  He did it!  Despite interference from Da Pound and Fallout’s wicked assault, Edwin MacPhisto pulls out the win!” shouts Curry!  The bell rings, and Edwin falls away, rolling out of the ring as Funyon booms!

“Your winner, by pinfall…Edwin MacPhistOOOOO!”  “Battleflag” begins to bump as Funyon’s words hang in the air, sending the crowd into an elated tizzy!  In the ring, Fallout starts to come to his senses, pounding his fist into the mat and cursing himself for letting Edwin nab the victory!  

“Fallout controlled most of the match,” comments Curry as Edwin stumbles up the ramp, pointing to the ring, laughing, and slapping hands with fans as he uses the guardrail for a brace, “but Edwin stuck with him and capitalized on the first window of opportunity Fallout let him have!”  Cheer fill the Colisee as Edwin backs up the ramp and pauses at the curtain, arms raised high in adoration, but the crowd suddenly turns cold as the SWFTron lights up!

“What the—that’s the Carnival, NTD!  And they’re in awful shape!”  On the giant screen, Chris Raynor lays amidst the rubble of a shattered souvenir table, and Magnifico is curled up next to a severely dented popcorn machine!  Standing below the screen, Edwin can’t see a thing, and he has no idea why the crowd has all-of-a-sudden started to boo!  On instinct, he turns around…

…and sees a knee flying up into his gut, courtesy of the US champion, emerging from the curtain with Sacred hot on his heels!  Edwin doubles over from the blow and Jay Dawg quickly walks him into a standing headscissors and gutwrenches him up, pulling him up onto his shoulders!  “Yes, yes!” cries NTD!  “It’s not that bad a day after all!”  

JD brings Edwin down…and in mid-fall Sacred reaches up and catches the Mac Daddy with a neckbreaker!  The crowd gasps as Da Pound shatters Edwin’s body against the steel stage with a powerbomb/neckbreaker combo!  “Battleflag” cuts off, replaced by the tremendous jeers of the fans!  “JD and Sacred just took out three of the four Carnies!  My god, Thugg’s got to be a happy, happy man right about now!”  The Pound members taunt Edwin and JD spits on his fallen, unmoving form, before raising their arms high as “My Niggas” begins to play.  “First Bo, and now Edwin!  Da Pound’s first strike was thwarted by Raynor and Magnifico, but they got what they wanted, and they got it good!  The only man left in their way tonight is Johnny Rotten--”

“Ha!  Thugg’s gonna rip him a new one!”

“Maybe so, but maybe not!  He won on Smarkdown, and tonight, with everyone else out of commission, he’s going to have it do it again if we’re going to have any sort of order around here!  Can Rotten bring the World Title back to the Carnival, and can he get Edwin MacPhisto the match against Commissioner McWeed he’s been fighting for?  And if he does, will Edwin be in any condition to compete?  Stick around, because our main event is still to come…god, NTD, can Da Pound be stopped?”

“I don’t think so…and that, my spicy friend, makes me very happy.”

JD and Sacred stand over Edwin’s fallen form, arms raised as they trash-talk and flip off the crowd…and we cut to commercial in a very, very bad mood.

Guest BA_Baracus

Storm fades back in from commercial, just in time to hear a Mexican voice shout out, “UNO! DOS! TRES! CUATRO!” as a burst of pyro explodes from each turnbuckle with each word. Even though they’ve already seen him once, the crowd cheers excitedly as El Luchadore Magnifico walks out from behind the curtain to the chorus of “Mission Trip to Mexico”. Walking a little gingerly from his high-impact Tag Title match earlier tonight, Magnifico makes his way straight down the ramp, slapping a few fans hands’ as he goes.

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring...El Luchadooooooorre Magnificoooooo!!

Upon reaching the ring, ELM slides beneath the bottom rope, drops the flag, and pops to his feet, forgoing his usual turnbuckle-climbiung ritual. Magnifico walks over to the far side of the ring and signals for a microphone as “Mission Trip to Mexico” and the fans’ cheers fade out. ELM takes the mike from a helpful nearby attendant, then walks into the center of the ring, looking down on the mat.

Curry: It appears Magnifico has something to say to us here. He’s already been in competition tonight, but the fans don’t seem to mind-

NTD: Who gives a damn! That dirty Mexican is prolonging this show, and keeping me sitting next to you longer!

Curry: Don’t assume that this is a pleasure for me, buddy.

Magnifico looks up and taps the mike a few times, sending a few pops echoing throughout the arena. Taking the mike to his mouth, Magnifico starts speaking while slowly pacing around the ring.

“I know I’ve already been out here once,” begins the luchadore, “And I’m sure you people are already sick of me-“ Magnifico is interrupted by a loud cheer from the crowd, showing their disagreement with that statement. ELM pauses momentarily, a sly grin on his face, then continues.

“I’m out here for one reason only, and that is to have a word with the newly-crowned Light Heavyweight Champion, Erek Taylor.” Another cheer rises from the crowd upon the mention of Taylor’s name as Magnifico leans up against the ropes closest to the ramp and continues. “So come on down Taylor, because we have a few things to work out, esse.” The fans continue to cheer in anticipation of Erek’s arrival, and only grow louder as Trust Company's "Downfall" blares out of the speakers. Taylor doesn’t get his full, elaborate entrance, however, as he bursts out from behind the curtain and pauses on the stage, the LHW Title wrapped around his waist. Suddenly, he strikes a crouching pose and smiles that familiar smile, creating a great photo opportunity that many of the fans take advantage of before Erek breaks the pose and quickly heads down the ramp.

Funyon: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring, the SWF Light Heavyweight Champion...Errrrrek Taaaaaaaylor!

Magnifico takes a few steps backwards as Erek reaches the ring and slides beneath the bottom rope. Taylor pops to his feet, looks at Magnifico oddly for a few seconds, then walks past him and signals for a mike. Upon receiving it, “Downfall” fades out, leaving only the cheers as Erek walks in front of Magnifico, looking directly into his eyes.

“Well, I’m here.” Starts Taylor, obviously not taking the situation seriously at all, “So whatcha wanna talk about, ELM tree?”

Magnifico smiles and raises the mike to his lips. “What we need to talk about, mi amigo,” says Magnifico, pausing for a second and pointing at the LHW Title as he continues. “Is the fact that you’ve got MY title around your waist.”

“Really?” responds Taylor, suddenly looking very concerned. “Well sir, I’m afraid you’re going to have to a receipt, because here at KMart, you need it to get a refund.”

The official sounding voice Erek says that in draws a few laughs and some cheering from the crowd, but only seems to annoy Magnifico. “You know exactly what I mean.” Magnifico states, “Sure, sure, you beat me nice and clean-like for that title, but it rightfully belongs around my waist. I made that title what it was, Taylor, and you can never appreciate what I did to make the Light Heavyweight Title one of this company’s most valuable prizes.”

The crowd responds to that statement with a weird mix of cheers and boos, as a slight smile comes over Erek’s face. “Oh, I can appreciate you, alright.” Responds Erek, obviously setting something up, “I can appreciate that you are a papparazzi reporter undercover!! AAAHHH!! Okay, maybe not, but you're still mad that I beat you." Magnifico is obviously upset by this, putting his hands on his hips and turning away from Taylor as the crowd pops like wild. ELM takes a second to compose himself, then turns back towards Erek.

“Fine, fine, call me whatever you want.” Magnifico counters, “But I’ll bet you anything that I can beat you for that Light Heavyweight Title, anytime, anywhere.”

“You really think so, huh?” questions Taylor, looking interested in what Magnifico has to say.

“I know so, esse.” Scoffs Magnifico, bringing his face close to Taylor. “So how about you and me at the next Pay-Per-View-“

“Sure, you’ve got it, Mag. Wait, I think I'm supposed to build up suspense here so... let's wait awhile.” Erek pauses for the media, pacing and pretending to think. He finally brings up the microphone and...., “ But what about-“

“I wasn’t finished.” Magnifico interrupts stiffly, drawing a few boos from the crowd. “At the next Pay-Pet-View, how about you and me...in a Ladder Match?”

The crowd bursts into cheers once more at this announcement, as Taylor seemingly has to consider what he’s gonna say for the first time. As Erek deliberates, Magnifico starts undermining his confidence.

“Que es su problema, Taylor?” asks Magnifico, the sly grin returning to his face. “Are you scared? Scared to face me in MY match? A match I’ve never lost in my SWF career?"

Magnifico is suddenly cut off as Taylor looks directly into his eyes and sticks his hand right in front of ELM’s face. A cheer rises from the crowd as the tension between the two rises higher and higher. Erek slowly brings the mike to his lips, and speaks.

“ELM, I have a great respect for you. You may have never lost it in your SWF career but I have lost that match only once in my entire career. Or did you not know that?” asks Erek, “If only this was more interesting but I'll just say yes.” Taylor’s agreeing to the Ladder Match only gets the crowd louder, as Magnifico’s grin grows even wider.

“Bueno, muy bueno.” Says Magnifico, “And just to show there’s no bad feelings between us, how about a nice, friendly handshake?” The luchadore slowly sticks his hand out in a show of friendship. Erek thinks about shaking it, as the cheering crowd encourages him to do so. Finally, Taylor takes ELM’s hand and shakes it vigorously, then brings the microphone to his lips once more.

“Alright then,” Erek begins, “I’ll see you at the Pay-Per-View. Oh, by the way, you're half Jap, aren't you?" Taylor turns to leave as the crowd laughs, but Magnifico maintains his grip and suddenly jerks Erek back towards him. Staring deep into Erek's eyes, Magnifico brings the microphone up to his lips.

“No, I'm not Japanese. Don't ever call me that again.” growls Magnifico. “Don’t you EVER say that again if you know what’s good for you. Comprende?” Erek slowly speaks, "Mr. ELM, do the words 'Chill out' mean anything to you?" The luchadore gives him a cold stare.

“Nobody...mocks...my heritage. Nobody." finishes Magnifico, slowly and deliberately. He drops his mike, heads over to his flag and picks it up, then climbs out of the ring and heads up the ramp as “Mission Trip to Mexico” hits the speakers. The final image broadcasted before the show fades back into commercial is Erek staring out after Magnifico, a strangely concerned look on his face...

Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm returns to the air, the rabid Quebecian fans exploding to their feet in cheers as the commercial break ends. The fans continue to cheer like monkeys with the ebola virus as the camera sweeps the packed stands of the sold out Quebec Colisee, before the camera moves down and settles on commentary duo of doom and gloom, NTD and Curry Man.

NTD: “We’re back on Storm fans, coming to you live from the 51st state, Canada.”

Curry: “Christ you’re an idiot. Well anyways, we have already had a huge show, Fallout and Edwin MacPhisto going one on one, and the team of Sacred and Jay Dawg challenging the Tag Champs Magnifico and Raynor for the belts.”

NTD: “But the show will only get better from here on in. We get to see Thoth beat the tar out of that cocky n00b Erek Taylor, and for our main event we get the honour of seeing the dominant SWF Heavyweight Champ the Hville Thugg beat the holy hell that dirty Carnie Johnny Rotten. Every time a carnie suffers an angel gets its wings.”

Curry: “Right, well that’s yet to be seen. But before all that we have what should be a brutal contest for the Hardcore Gamers Title.”

NTD: “Stryke must of pissed off one of the higher ups of the WF, as the rookie wonder has to deal with not only Lady Red, not only Munich, but Longdogger Pete as well, having to fight off each and every one of them in a Gauntlet Match.”

Curry: “Indeed, the match starts off with Stryke facing Lady Red of the Clan. If Stryke can defeat her, he’ll then have to deal with Munich, and after that former champ LDP. Bit if any challenger defeats Stryke and takes the belt, than any further challengers miss out, so Munich and LDP will be hoping Stryke overcomes the challengers before them so they get a shot at the title.”

NTD: “Enough of your blabbing Curry, let the brutality begin!”

Without further ado “Break Stuff” by Limp Bizkit kicks up, 4 blue fireworks blasting up from the stage, before 4 silver fireworks blast up from the same spots a second later. Finally, a huge blue flame of pyro blasts up from the middle of the entranceway, and when the sparks and smoke clears, Stryke is standing on top of the entranceway, Hardcore Gamers Title strapped around his waist.

Funyon: “Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a Gauntlet Match for the SWF HARDCORE GAMERS CHAMPIONSHIP! Entering first the champion, weighing 209lbs from Sydney, Australia, STRYKE!!!”

Boos reign down on the defending champ as he stands on the stage, but those boos soon turn to cheers as a figure blazes out of the entrance, taking Stryke down with a clothesline to the back of the head, sending the Australian tumbling down the ramp. Once the figure is revealed the cheers quickly turn back to boos, Lady Red taking Stryke by surprise with the sneak attack.

NTD: “It’s Lady Red! The Assassin of the Clan can finally get her first win in the WF, and pick up the Hardcore Title in the process.”

The kimono-clad Red stalks Stryke down the ramp, catching the reeling Australian and delivering a stiff punch to the cranium, sending Stryke falling back and crashing to the floor at ringside. With Stryke down Red takes off her Kimono, dropping it to the side, before refocusing on winning the Hardcore Title.

Curry: “Red taking Stryke completely unawares with a sneak attack. Unless the Australian can recover Red could finish this one early, and mean Munich and LDP won’t have a chance to win.”

Stryke gets back to his feet, taking his title belt off and dropping it to the floor, but Red is right on the spot, taking hold of Stryke and Irish whipping him, sending him hard into the steel ring steps, a loud clang echoing around the arena as Stryke knocks the steps out of place. Stryke flops to the floor in pain, but Lady Red doesn’t give Stryke even a moment of respite, picking the hurting Showstopper up off the floor. Before Stryke has a chance to react or fight back Lady Red hooks him in position, swiftly bringing him over and sending him hard onto the concrete floor with a snap suplex.

NTD: “Lady Red is all over Stryke now, a suplex on the floor causing Stryke’s back to fold up like an accordion.

Lady Red has worse intentions in mind for Stryke though, leaving him to writhe in pain on the floor and heading to the other side of the ring by the announce table. A loud boo goes up from the crowd as she pushes one of the ring crew off their seat, picking up their chair and tossing to back into the ring. Again the assassin isn’t finished though, and goes down on her knees, reaching under the ring to search for more toys to play with. It doesn’t take her long to find what she wants, and Red pulls back, dragging a table out from under the apron, drawing a sizable cheer from the table loving fans in attendance.

Curry: “Well it wouldn’t be a Hardcore Gamers Title match without the obligatory table would it? Things certainly are looking grim for the rookie champ.”

Red gets the table out and sets it up, standing it on the outside, but in the time it’s taken to do this Stryke is getting back up, on his knees on the other side of the ring. Seeing her opponent beginning to stir Red quickly darts back into the ring, picking up the chair and moving towards where Stryke is. Stryke is still crouching down so Red moves and leans through the ropes to pull Stryke back in, but Stryke has a surprise in store for the Clanite. Red puts her head through the ropes, only to be met with a trash can right to the face! Lady Red reels back in pain, Stryke having pulled the trash can out from under the ring while Red was setting up the table.

Curry: “Looks like Stryke was playing possum! The trash can shot taking Red by surprise, and all of a sudden the champ’s back in this.”

Red stumbles back from the shot as she holds her face in pain, and Stryke looks to take advantage of suddenly being back in the match, hopping to his feet and quickly getting on the apron trash can in hand. Stryke scales the top rope, and just as Red turns to face him Stryke leaps off, holding the can high. Red sees her former stablemate coming, but it’s too late as Stryke lands, jamming the can right over her head, pulling it down as far as he can.

NTD: “Stryke’s got the can on Red’s head! That’s not fair, she can’t see!”

With Red trapped in the trash can Stryke keeps on the offence, launching a volley of hard punches into the can, crunching the metal into Lady Red’s face. The fans can’t help but have a chuckle at Red’s predicament as Stryke steps back, before launching a superkick right at Red, Stryke’s foot smashing hard into the can and knocking Red down to the mat. As a cheer goes up Stryke pulls the can from his opponent, tossing it to the side and going for a pin.

ONE…

TWO…

THR… No, Red kicks out, getting her shoulders off the mat.

Curry: “Stryke catching Red with the Heatseeker, and with the added force of the trash can she could be in a spot of bother here.”

NTD: “Bah, she’s from the Clan, she’ll come back strong.”

Stryke looks to continue, getting back to his feet and pulling Red up after him. Stryke gets on the offensive quickly, spinning around and swinging at Red with a Discus Lariat. Red is on the ball though, quickly recovering and ducking underneath Stryke’s arm. Stryke looks to turn around quickly and get back after Red, but the assassin is set, catching Stryke with a sharp knife-edge chop to the throat. Stryke reels back, coughing as he holds his throat, allowing Red to lean down and pick up the trash can lying in the ring, picking it up and slamming it into Stryke’s head, knocking Stryke to the mat. Red isn’t finished though, jamming the can into Stryke’s rib a number of times, giving further punishment to the defending champ before placing the trash can on top of Stryke. With the weapon in place Red moves over to the turnbuckle and begins to climb, the crowd booing as she does so.

NTD: “Lady Red going up top, the high flying assassin going to crush that trash can into Stryke. LDP and Munich are out of luck as this is about to be over.”

Red stands on top, looking down into the ring, before gracefully leaping off, flying across the ring and extending her elbow for a top rope elbow drop. Cameras flash as she soars across the ring, landing right on top of the trash can. The only problem for Red is that Stryke has rolled out from underneath! Stryke escapes at the last second, leaving Lady Red to crunch on top of the trash can, doing damage to herself and leaving her opponent unscathed.

Curry: “Holy cow, Red crushing the can shut, all her weight crashing down on top of it. She’s showing no care for her own well being in trying to win, but that suicidal nature cost her there.”

With the crowd cheering at Lady Red’s mistake Stryke starts to pull himself up off the mat, kicking the now deformed trash can out of the way and lifting the weakened Red up off the mat. Knocking her back with a series of hard right hands, Stryke takes hold of the wrist of Red and whips her across the ring, sending her into the turnbuckle. Red slams back first into the turnbuckle and Stryke charges in after her. But just before he reaches her Red lifts up and gets her foot up into Stryke’s face, stopping him in his tracks. Stryke stumbles back and Red explodes out of the corner, grabbing Stryke in a headlock and moving back to the turnbuckle, running up it and leaping off for a Tornado DDT. Stryke isn’t ready to go down though, and is able to shove Red off, getting himself free from Red’s grasp. Lady Red lands on her feet though, and turns to get back on the offensive before Stryke can mount a comeback, throwing a clothesline at Stryke. The Showstopper sees it coming though, ducking under and getting in behind Red, grabbing her around the neck and dropping down, taking Red to the mat with a swift neckbreaker. Srtyke quickly slides around and goes for the cover.

ONE…

TWO…

THR… No, Red thrusts her arm up, getting her shoulder off the mat before the three.

NTD: “Stryke with a nice neckbreaker. I’m so torn, I don’t know who to cheer for here.”

Stryke gives a quick frustrated look at the ref, knowing that he has two fresh opponents waiting, and he needs to eliminate Red as quick as possible. Pulling Red up in an arm bar, Stryke sends the assassin into the ring ropes, and as Red comes back Stryke runs in, going for a big clothesline. Red gets a burst of energy though, and instead of the clothesline Red sprints back at Stryke, raising her forearm and drilling Stryke across his face, the force knocking Stryke hard to the mat, Red dropping down for the cover as the crowd boos a potential Clan victory.

ONE…

TWO…

THR… No, Stryke still has enough left to kick out before the referee’s hand hits the mat a third time.

Curry: “Red with the hard forearm there. It’ll take something big for one of these athletes to top the other.”

Lady Red gets back to her feet, and with Stryke just starting to move she moves over and picks up the steel chair. Stryke sits up, but as he does Lady Red charges towards the ropes in front of Stryke, bouncing off and coming back at Stryke, dropkicking the chair right into Stryke’s face, a huge ‘ooohhh’ going up from the crowd as the chair smacks into Stryke’s forehead with a loud ‘crack’, knocking him back and opening him up even further. The crowd are on their feet at the move, and count along as Lady Red covers Stryke.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE… NO! Stryke kicks out, to the amazement of everyone watching.

NTD: “Damn it, so close to bringing the title back to the Clan. A Drop Kiss with a chair, Red showing she can go Hardcore with the best of them.”

Curry: “Stryke could be in trouble after that one, the steel on skull surely rattling Stryke’s brains.”

Stryke is barely moving on the mat, the camera zooming in on Stryke’s face, observing the blood leaking down his face. Red has no remorse for her opponent though, sitting on Stryke back and getting him in position for the Crossface Chickenwing Clutch, her submission finisher the Triple C! A huge torrent of boos bellow forth from the crowd as Red gets Stryke in the hold, cranking back in the middle of the ring, Stryke desperately flailing and trying to escape.

NTD: “Triple C! This is it, Red’s the new champ!”

Curry: “Given the ring positioning and the punishment Stryke’s taken he’ll need a miracle to escape this, it looks like Lady Red is going to obtain her first piece of SWF gold.”

Red applies maximum pressure to the neck, shoulders and back, Stryke yelling out in pain with blood dripping down his face. The crowd is booing vehemently, but suddenly an enourmous ovation goes up, and the camera catches a figure blazing down the ramp to the ring.

NTD: “Wait a sec, that’s…”

Curry: “It’s Munich!”

Munich sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring, obviously not wanting to let his shot at the belt disappear with a Lady Red win. Munich gets in the ring and charges at Red, clotheslining her from behind, knocking her off Stryke and causing her to release the hold. Munich pulls Red up and goes for a big punch, but Red ducks, and as Munich turns around Red spits out the Green Mist! But Munich too ducks out of the way, avoiding the stinging mist and nailing a kick to the midsection. With Red doubled over Munich hooks her in position and lifts her up into a Cradle Piledriver, the C-4 Crunch!

Curry: “Munich’s got Red for the C-4 Crunch! The Clan member’s in big trouble here!”

NTD: “No! This isn’t fair, damn that Munich!”

With the crowd going ballistic Munich moves over towards the trash can, before jumping up, landing and drilling Lady Red head first into the trash can with the C-4 Crunch! The crowd is going nuts as Red flops to the mat, the trash can crushed almost beyond recognition.

Curry: “Dear god, C-4 Crunch on the trash can! Red has to be finished now, and Munich has just assured he’ll get a shot at the title in this Gauntlet match.”

Munich hops back up, the fans on their feet with a ‘Holy Shit!’ chant starting up. Munich grabs the trash can and tosses it out of the ring before exiting through the ropes himself, dropping to the floor and leaving Red for Stryke to pin. Stryke is still partly out of it from the Drop Kiss and Triple C, but he is able to crawl over, getting to Lady Red and draping himself across her, the crowd counting along with the ref’s count.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!!!

DING DING DING!

NTD: “Gah, that sucks, Munich’s a cheater!”

Curry: “Well that’s all she wrote for Lady Red in this one, Munich’s interference ensuring Stryke survives the challenge of the Clan, but no Munich has a tremendous advantage, going after a weakened Stryke for the Hardcore Title. And don’t forget LDP’s still waiting in the wings.”

As the fans go nuts at Red’s elimination, Munich quickly slides back into the ring, moving to Stryke and stomping the beejeezus out of him. The crowd are going rabid as Munich dominates Stryke early, Munich leaving Stryke and going to the chair that still sits in the ring, placing it still folded in the middle of the ring. Pulling Stryke up on his feet, Munich whips him to the ropes, and as Stryke rebounds back Munich goes for a clothesline. Stryke has recovered enough to make a comeback though, getting his foot up and delivering a kick to Munich’s stomach. Suddenly back in the match, Stryke puts Munich in a front headlock, setting him up for a DDT, right on the steel chair.

NTD: “Well if Red’s out of this Stryke’s my favourite now. That cheater Munich’s going to get his just desserts, a DDT on the chair.”

Stryke goes to drop back, but Munich fights back, nailing a series of shots to Stryke’s ribs, freeing himself. Munich stands back up, grabbing Stryke by the arm and whipping him to the closest ropes. Stryke rebounds back and Munich catches him around the waist, lifting him up and spinning around 180 degrees, planting Stryke right on top of the steel chair with a spinebuster to a huge cheer. Munich stays on top for the pinning predicament.

ONE…

TWO…

THRE… NO, Stryke draws on all his energy and twists to the side, getting his left shoulder up off the canvas.

Curry: “A spinebuster on the chair! Stryke kicks out, but you’d think the rookie champ can’t take too much punishment like this.”

Munich gets back to his feet, and wastes no time looking to stick the final dagger in Stryke’s coffin, pulling him up on his knees. Standing over the chair, Munich brings Stryke’s head between his legs, setting the Showstopper for a Razor’s Edge, the Munich Edge. Seeing Munich setting up his signature move the fans go wild, excitedly awaiting Stryke being entering into a whole new world of pain.

NTD: “This isn’t fair, Stryke should get a rest before Munich comes in, Stryke’s at a terrible disadvantage!”

Munich raises his arms to the fans, signalling for the Munich Edge. But that proves to be a costly mistake, as although Stryke is quite groggy, he’s aware enough to reach down and grab hold of the chair, quickly thrusting it up and connecting the edge with Munich’s genitalia region, a big ‘ooohhh’ going up as Munich drops down to his knees, his face swelling up with pain.

Curry: “Oooh, that’d be painful. A desperation move, but it worked wonders for Stryke there.”

Stryke gets to his feet with the chair in hand, and with Munich doubled over in pain Stryke steps back and swings, smacking Munich hard in the face and knocking him back to the mat, the crowd booing vehemently. Stryke isn’t finished though, and with Munich flat on his back in the middle of the ring Stryke runs at the ropes with chair in hand, jumping on the second rope and springing back for a lionsault. Stryke athletically flips over and brings the chair to his chest, crashing down on top of Munich with the Meteor, the chair adding even greater impact to the move. Boos sound forth as Stryke hits, but the impact of the chair hurts Stryke as well, the Showstopper clutching his stomach in pain. He manages to crawl over though, covering Munich for a potentially match winning pin.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE… NO! Munich kicks his legs out and gets Stryke off him just before the three.

Curry: “Wow, despite a chair assisted Meteor Munich still has some fight left. And for every second extra longer this match goes Stryke will be that more tired and worn out for when he has to face LDP. But that’s provided he gets past Munich first, and given the form Munich’s been in that’ll be no easy feat.”

Stryke gives a frustrated stare at the referee as the crowd goes nuts for Munich kicking out. Stryke slams his fist into the mat before rolling across the ring, going under the ropes and dropping to the floor nearest the ramp, digging under the apron and quickly finding a weapon to use, pulling out a kendo stick to the boos of the crowd.

NTD: “Yay, another weapon to assist in the carnage. And it means bad news for Munich, we’ve seen Stryke knows how to use a kendo stick effectively from back at Defiance.”

Stryke slides back in the ring as Munich starts to get up to his feet, Stryke’s blood-stained face filled with rage as he lines Munich up with the stick. Stryke waits for Munich to turn around, and just as he does Stryke charges in, looking to decapitate him with the kendo stick. But just as he charges in Munich catches him around the head and neck, dropping down to his knees and jarring Stryke’s head into his shoulder with a Shoulder Jaw-Breaker, the Plan M. Stryke snaps back from the move, dropping to the mat and letting go of the kendo stick.

Curry: “Munich catching Stryke with the Plan M. Taking a bit too much time and letting Munich regain his senses, an error from Stryke there.”

Munich moves in after the fallen Stryke, reaching down and picking up the kendo stick to a big cheer from the bloodthirsty Quebec crowd. Munich raises the stick high before bringing it down, the wood striking across Stryke’s back, Stryke reeling up in agony from the sharp shot. Stryke gets to his feet and tries to find somewhere to escape to, but Munich is right on the spot, caning him again and again. Munich finally drops the stick and takes hold of Stryke, whipping him hard into the turnbuckle. Stryke collides front first and stumbles back, right into a full nelson from Munich. Before Stryke can do anything to fight back Munich powers him over, suplexing him over and drilling him headfirst on top of the steel chair with a dragon suplex. A huge ‘ooohhh’ goes up at the impact of the move, Munich holding it in place, bridging over for the pin, the crowd counting along with the referee’s count.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE… NO! Stryke somehow is able to get himself free from Munich’s pin, getting his shoulders off the mat with milliseconds to spare.

Curry: “Amazing! Despite taking tremendous punishment Stryke again somehow escapes being pinned! With the impact of that suplex Stryke may be bleeding from the back of the head to go with his wide open forehead now.”

Munich gets up, him too barely believing Stryke kicked out. Munich goes to perhaps finish Stryke off, picking the chair up from under Stryke’s head and unfolding it, standing it near the side ring ropes. He then grabs Stryke and drags him across, the Australian nearly dead weight as Munich drapes him front first across the chair. With Stryke in position Munich gets out onto the apron, before climbing up the middle of the ropes and getting to the top, starting to bounce up and down to get some extra spring up.

NTD: “Ah, crap, looks like he’s going for the Shooting Star Press. Come on Stryke, think of something quick!”

Munich gets set to spring off the ropes for the SSP, but just before he can Stryke rolls of the chair and hits into the ropes, causing Munich to lose his footing and slip, crotching himself on the top rope. The tired and bloody Stryke stands up, moving into Munich and lifting him off the ropes, getting him into a fireman’s carry. Stryke moves off the ropes to just neck to the chair, swinging Munich off his shoulders and dropping down into a diamond cutter, slamming Munich’s face onto the chair with the Overdrive! Munich flops onto the mat motionless, the fans booing like madman at Stryke hitting his finisher on the chair. Looking to take advantage Stryke drops on top of Munich, hooking his far leg for a pin.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!!!

DING DING DING!

NTD: “Yes! Stryke’s beaten two straight!”

Stryke gets no rest though, as “Cold Contagious” by Bush hits, LDP running out of the entrance to a big pop, a chair in hand.

Curry: “Stryke beats Munich with an Overdrive on the chair, but right away here comes LDP! No rest for the wicked here.”

Stryke rolls Munich out to the floor, just as LDP slides into the ring, chair at the ready. Stryke stands, but whatever chance he had at getting on top of LDP early go out the window as Pete jumps up, taking Stryke down in a Lou Thesz press as the crowd goes nuts, Pete still holding the chair and jamming it repeatedly into Stryke’s head instead of the usual barrage of punches.

NTD: “Bah, damn LDP, taking Stryke by surprise, he should wait until he’s ready and have a fair fight.”

With Stryke in a daze on the mat from having his head dented by repeated shots with the chair LDP gets up, still holding the chair and dragging Stryke up to his feet. Grabbing him, LDP lifts Stryke up, stepping back before going to knock Stryke’s head back a few rows with a hard chair shot. But Stryke gets a burst of energy, ducking under at the last second. Stryke gives a kick to LDP’s midsection, causing him to loosen his hold on the chair. Stryke grabs the chair, and wallops LDP over the head, a massive crack sounding as the chair connects with the target, knocking LDP back. Stryke nails him hard again and again, getting him back onto the ropes nearest the announce table. With LDP prone Stryke moves back, before charging in for the knockout blow. But just as he gets close LDP moves in, lifting Stryke up and turning around, facing out of the ring and tossing Stryke over the ropes, right through the table that sits on the outside! Stryke crashes through in a tremendous impact, the fans going ballistic. LDP can’t follow up though, dropping to the mat at last from the barrage of hard chair shots.

Curry: “Holy manatees, LDP sending Stryke right through the table Lady Red set up in front of us at the beginning of the match! If LDP can follow up Stryke could be finished!”

The fans are making as much noise as possible, a sizable ‘LDP!’ chant going up from the crowd. After a good period of time LDP finally gets himself out of the ring, grabbing the still unmoving Stryke and dragging him back in the ring. The fans count along as LDP makes the pin.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE… NO!! Stryke amazingly kicks out, the fans not believing that Stryke isn’t finished yet.

NTD: “Oh thank god, come on Stryke, you’ve beaten Lady Red and Munich, don’t let LDP stop you now!”

LDP gets himself to his feet, himself hardly believing a table didn’t finish Stryke off. LDP looks to end it, pulling Stryke up after him. Moving to the bent up chair sitting in the ring, Pete puts Stryke in position for a double arm DDT, the fans exploding as the Longdogger sets for the Longdogger Clogger onto the chair.

Curry: “Pete’s got the Clogger set, this is it!”

Pete goes to hit the move, but a fraction of a second before he does Stryke fights free, using his free arm to nail a few shots on LDP and free himself. Stryke grabs Pete by the arm and whips him into thwe turnbuckle, and as LDP bounces back hard Stryke lifts him up, draping him across his knee in a gutbuster, putting an end to Pete’s thoughts of finishing the match at that point.

NTD: “Yeah, Stryke’s still got plenty of fight left, LDP can’t expect an easy move than pin here.”

Stryke gets back up, moving and picking up the chair, setting it in the middle of the ring, standing it up. Stryke, exhausted and still bleeding , although not as much as before, makes his way back to LDP, picking him up and dragging him across to the chair. Stryke puts his leg across the back of LDP’s head for a fameasser, setting him for his finisher the Recoil. With loud boos resonating from the crowd Stryke jumps to slam LDP face first into the chair, but Pete stands up, sending Stryke tumbling back. Stryke’s able to rotate over though, landing on his feet. He charges right back at Pete with a clothesline, but Pete is ready and lifts Stryke up into a Military Press Slam position, getting Stryke in position for the Musclehead Slam.

Curry: “LDP avoided the Recoil and now has Stryke set for his finisher, the Musclehead slam!”

LDP looks to hit the move as the fans go crazy, but Stryke slips off the back of Pete, escaping the move before he can hit it. LDP turns, but walks right into a kick to the midsection, before Stryke places Pete back in position for the Recoil, jumping up and this time making no error, slamming Pete face first into the steel chair. Rampant boos echo around the arena as Stryke drapes himself across the Longdogger, going for the pin.

ONE…

TWO…

THREE!!!

DING DING DING!

NTD: “Yes! Stryke beat the odds, escaping the Musclehead Slam and hitting the Recoil on the chair! What a win for the Champ.”

“Break Stuff” hits, signalling Stryke as the winner. Stryke lays in the mat, completely spent from the match as the referee gets the Hardcore Gamers Title and gives it to Stryke, marking a successful title defence against big odds.

Curry: “A big win for Stryke, the biggest of his WF career to date. We’ll get all this cleared up and be back right after the break for more great WF action.”

Guest BA_Baracus

The scene fades back into a live picture of the Quebec Colisee in the great capital of CAAANNAAAADDAAA!!! Immediately, the cameras swoop through the crowds, relaying the feed to the millions of TV sets across the globe. These Canadian fans rise to their feets, cheering their hearts out as they bounce up and down with their homemade signs in their hands. Instead of giving these people more air time, the rude directing crew lights up the Smarkstron and brings a live picture of Thoth, who walks towards the entrance to the ring. The Balancer tightens his wrist bands, and begins loosening up as he walks.

"(Curry) Well Thoth is probably angry."

"(NTD) Of course! Such a fighter of his caliber should not be fighting against n00bs who've been in the league for three matches!"

"(Curry) The n00b you are referring to is the Light Heavyweight Champion."

"(NTD) What *is* it with these new guys? Stryke wins the Hardcore Gamers Championship at the PPV and then on Storm, the show after, this f00l Erek Taylor beats Magnifico. How are these guys getting so many title shots?! I sill can't believe it! HUH?! WHY DIDN'T I GET ANY TITLE SHOTS?! WHAT THE F*CK IS UP WITH THAT?!"

"(Curry) Maybe it's because you keep pissing everywhere you walk!"

"(NTD) F*CK YOU! THAT'S NOT IT! I KNOW WHY IT IS AND THAT'S BECAUSE STRYKE AND TAYLOR ARE P*SSIES! *calms down* So that's why Stubby gave them title shots, out of pity."

"(Curry) You never stop.... do you?"

"(NTD) Nope."

"(Curry) Well, since NTD already gave my lines away, let's just get this match started."

The spotlights, the cameras, and all the eyes in the Quebec Colisee peel away and focus in on the center of the squared circle, where Funyon takes his mark, his trusty microphone by his side. Trust Company's "Downfall" begins to play, causing all the multicolored lights in the arena to move around, as if they are dancing to the music. Those very same lights transform the arena into a nightclub.

"Can I break away? Push me away....

Make me fall, just to see,

Another side of me....

Push me away, you can't see, what I see,

on the other side of me!"

"No one can see anything on the other side of me!"

"I walk! I crawl! Losing everything and ready for a downfall!"

As the chorus ends, flames begin to ignite until it sets off a giant pyrotechnic explosion! The fireworks leave behind a trail of smoke, which conceals the black curtains in which wrestlers enter the ring from. The lights return to normal, and the vacuums on the ramp quickly suck the smoke out of the air, leaving nothing but the body and soul of Erek Taylor on the ramp!

"(Funyon) The following match is scheduled for one fall.... Introducing first, from Anaheim, California, weighing in at 195 pounds... He is the SWF LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!! EREK.... TAAAAYYYYYLOOOORRR!!!!!"

The crowds erupt for this ecstatic rookie, who spins around mindlessly and breaks off into a run. Taylor runs through the hands of the front row fans, giving them all high fives before sliding into the ring. The LHW Champion there stands with Funyon, waiting for the Balancer, Thoth, to appear. Erek doesn't wait long, and soon after, "Quarantined" by At The Drive In begins to play. The fans instinctively react to the music, letting down a long and loud wave of boos. Thoth steps out in a fully recognizable Clan uniform, a white robe.

"(Funyon) And his opponent, from parts unknown, he weighs in at 236 pounds, THOOOTTTH!!!!!"

The Balancer moves down the ramp, ignoring the countless insults from the fans as he brings a microphone up to his lips.

"(Thoth) To my disappointment, as it may seem. I expected a more worthy adversary, not a puny cockroach that only runs. [crowds boo] Mr. Taylor, your luck may have helped you get by Magnifico, it may have helped you get by Lady Red, but your luck runs out now. The Balancer will be your downfall, as your music says. SUGURAKU NI SHITEYARU!!!!"

Thoth tosses the mic aside and removes his Clan robes before sliding in an instant. Erek quickly grabs Funyon's microphone...

"(Erek) I think I speak for everyone in this arena when I ask, WHAT the hell are you talking about?! [crowds pop] Sugu what? I'm sorry Thoth, but I don't speak Spanish..."

The crowds burst into laughter as Thoth lunges forward and swings a hard right, decking Erek in the chin!

***Ding ding ding!!!***

The match officially begins and Taylor stumbles back with a blow to his face. The LHW Champion catches himself and fights back. His punch is blocked, and the Balancer connects with another hard right. Taylor stumbles around as Matthew Kivell steps in the way, blocking Thoth away from Erek Taylor. Kivell orders for a fair start and Thoth has no choice but to agree. The two combatants stand at opposite corners before starting to circle the ring. Thoth and Taylor begin to glare at each other, moving their eyes up and down to survey the other. Taylor lunges forward, swinging a right fist forward, but Thoth ducks under and drives a knee into the LHW Champion's gut!

"(NTD) Aha! That's right Erek! It's time for a grade one Clan ass whoopin!"

"(Curry) Grade One? First grade? Isn't that the weakest?"

"(NTD) No, that's the highest."

"(Curry) I thought College was the highest."

"(NTD) Don't get me started on the education system...."

Thoth pushes Taylor towards the ropes before grabbing the LHW Champion by the wrist and hurling him across the ring. Taylor rebounds and instantaneously leaps into the air, bringing his fist into plain view. Thoth spots it, obviously, and drops down before shooting his feet forward... straight into Taylor's stomach! Thoth pushes with all his might and launches Erek Taylor into the air before gravity ultimately takes over and pulls Taylor down with a huge crash!

"(Curry) ...And what a monkey toss by Thoth! The Balancer showing why he's the longest reigning US Champion and a former ICTV Champion."

"(NTD) Of course it's a great monkey toss. It's done by Thoth. GO CLAN! I wish I was a Clannie... ::sigh:: "

"(Curry) They wouldn't accept you."

"(NTD) Why not?"

"(Curry) 'Cause you suck."

"(NTD) Good point."

Taylor pops back up to his feet, showing that a monkey toss can't knock him out that much. Erek moves forward and decks the rising Thoth with a hard right. Thoth staggers back, and Taylor moves in, connecting with another right. Erek delivers a third, a fourth, a fifth punch before grabbing Thoth by the wrist and hurling him to the ropes. Erek quickly steps forward, bending down and attempting to flip Thoth over for a back body drop but Thoth has other things in mind, and the Balancer greets Erek with a kick to the chin! The kick pops Taylor back to upright position, only to get floored with a clothesline, courtesy of the Balancer himself! Thoth drops to his knees and pulls Taylor's leg up, cueing the cover.....

ONE!!!

TW- OOOOH! Taylor shoots his legs forward. Thoth grabs Erek by the hair and brings him up to his feet before measuring up and decking the Light Heavyweight Champion with a hard right. Taylor stumbles back, almost tripping over but manages to catch his balance.

"(Curry) Since it's just basic technical fighting, I would like to take this time to advertise for my new book, 'Curry Cooking by Curry'. It ha-"

"(NTD) You can't advertise for personal purposes!"

"(Curry) Of course I can. I just did!"

"(NTD) Folks, Curry is a moron. How do you spell that? M-O-O-R-O-N. Thank you, Miss Wood, you b*tch. I can't even spell thanks to you."

Thoth shoots his foot forward and floors the LHW Champion with a nasty superkick! Taylor goes down like a bag of bricks, but immediately begins to stagger to his feet. Thoth brings Taylor forward and tosses the LHW Champion to the buckles before moving in and delivering swift rights to the body of Erek Taylor. The LHW Champion holds on tightly to his stomach, shielding it from Thoth's punches. The Balancer continues to channel his anger into his fists, throwing point blank punches into Erek's midsection, not expecting the LHW Champion to retaliate. Taylor does just that, diving out of Thoth's way and landing near the foot of the ropes. Thoth moves towards his prey, but Taylor quickly sweeps his leg forward and trips the Balancer down to the ground. Erek quickly pops up and scurries over to the downed Clannie, grabbing him by the head before applying the Sleeper Hold.

"(Curry) Erek Taylor using his arsenal of technical skills. But it's when he uses his speed and jumping ability is he truly dangerous."

"(NTD) What are you? William Shatner?"

"(Curry) I'm proud to say that I idolize William Shatner."

"(NTD) Yeah, I do too."

Thoth chuckles at the intelligence of this rookie, immediately reaching up and grabbing Erek by the hair before flinging him forward and planting him down on the canvas with a snapmare. The Clansman rises to his feet, quickly moving forward and thrusting a fist into the rising Erek Taylor's face. The punch stumbles Taylor towards the buckles, where the High Flyin' Prince gathers his adrenaline to propel out of the corner! Thoth doesn't expect that, but his quick senses allow him to step to the side. Thoth trips Taylor down and races over, mounting himself on the LHW Champion's back before grabbing hold of Taylor's leg and pulling it towards the opposite direction!

"(NTD) That's right! You try a sleeper, the great Thoth will try a Single Crab! BOOYAH!"

"(Curry) Are you, like, high or something?"

"(NTD) High on Clanniritis!"

"(Curry) Oh, well I'm high on crack. High five!"

The leg submission sends shockwaves through all of Taylor's nerves, and the LHW Champion wakes up from his half slumber, immediately extending his hand for the ropes. The High Flyin' Prince crawls forward, using all of his upper body strength and shooting his arm for the bottom rope.... and falls short an inch! Thoth sees and immediately attempts to pull Taylor back to the center, but the LHW Champion refuses to give up, and finally circles his hand around the bottom rope, causing Kivell to break the hold indefinetly. Taylor slowly staggers to his feet, turns around, and immediately gets pummeled with a hard hook from Thoth.

"(Curry) Erek Taylor gets out of the Single Crab but like all of the Balancer's matches, the worst has yet to come for the opponent."

"(NTD) What are you trying to do? You're spoiling the match for everyone!"

"(Curry) Am not!"

"(NTD) Am too!"

"(Curry) Am too!"

"(NTD) Am not!"

"(Curry) HA!"

"(NTD) Damn!"

Taylor swings a retaliation right, but Thoth blocks it and lunges his head forward, crashing it into Taylor's skull, staggering the LHW Champion back a few steps with the devastating headbutt. Thoth moves forward and delivers another right, a second, a third, a fourth before grabbing hold of Taylor's wrist and hurling the LHW Champion to the ropes. Taylor rebounds, expecting some sort of assault from Thoth. His feelings defy him, and Thoth capitalizes, stepping to the side and letting the momentum carry Erek Taylor out of the ring. Taylor lands on the apron outside and tries getting back into the ring. Instead, Taylor gets a hard punch to the face, and falls to the mat below.

"(Curry) And now the action spills to the outside!"

"(NTD) If by action, you mean Thoth completely owning Erek, then yes, it has."

Thoth exits the ring, walking forth and grabbing Erek by the hair before cannoning the LHW Champion into the barricade. Almost instantaneously, the front row fans lunge forward, giving Taylor multiple pats on the back until security comes to restrain these over enthusiastic fans. Thoth walks forth and begins laying down a barrage of hard rights and lefts, punishing Taylor to the point of no end. Thoth grabs Taylor by the wrist and sends him whipping into the steel pole, the impact letting out a long "GOOOONNNGGG!!!!". The LHW Champion spins to a collapse, right at the foot of the announcers' table, where NTD ecstatically stands up and begins yelling at the young rookie.

"(NTD) HA HA HA! YOU'RE LOSING B*TCH! THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MAKING ME LOSE 200 GRAND!"

"(Curry) You lose 200 grand? We're talking about US dollars, right?"

"(NTD) No, it's actually Monopoly money I like to carry around for some apparant reason."

"(Curry) Were you being sarcastic?"

"(NTD) Gee, why don't you find out yourself?!?!"

The Balancer steps over, gratefully landing a hard boot to the side of Erek's head, igniting countless boos from the crowds. Ignoring the countout, Thoth strips the table of its paddings, ripping the monitors out of its places and tossing them aside. Matthew Kivell, the official, urges Thoth not to do what he's planning. No use. The Balancer obeys only the select few. Thoth grabs Taylor by the hair and brings him up to his feet. Erek desperately fights out of Thoth's grip, pulling away finally before rushing back into the ring. Thoth follows in the pursuit, entering the ring and dropping an elbow on the slowly rising Erek Taylor. Thoth pushes Taylor over and quickly hooks the leg for the cover....

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THRE- OOOH... and Erek shoots his legs forward for another kickout.

"(Curry) Erek Taylor not giving up here."

"(NTD) He should. Thoth will crush him like the cockroach that he is!"

"(Curry) Whazah?"

Thoth brings the young fighter back up to his feet. With an urgency to put this boy back in his place, Thoth decks Erek with a hard right, staggering the LHW Champion back a few paces. Thoth moves in and delivers another right, a third, a fourth, a fifth before grabbing hold of the Light Heavyweight Champion's wrist and hurling him over to the corner, hard. Taylor staggers forward, his head in utter amazement as Thoth squares up, hooking his arm around Taylor's and planting the LHW Champion to the canvas with an arm drag. Thoth holds on, and quickly traps Erek Taylor with the armbar. Erek grimaces in pain, but as the pain continues to flow through his veins, his senses heighten dramatically. Instinctively, Erek rolls over, twisting until he is fully out of the armbar before dragging Thoth down to the canvas with a martial arts pull! The crowds let out a wave of cheers, only to grow quiet when Thoth shoots his foot forward and connects with Erek's face!

"(NTD) WHOA HO HO!! That's what I'm talkin' about!"

"(Curry) OUCH! Erek Taylor with lots of spins and counters but Thoth simply kicks him in the face to regain momentum."

Thoth rises to his feet, moving forward and grabbing Erek by the hand. Thoth whips the LHW Champion to the turnbuckle before breaking off into a run, pursuing the young flyer. Erek Taylor anticipates the manuever, ascending the turnbuckle in an instant and launching himself into the air, far from Thoth's oustretched hands! Taylor begins to fall but at the last possible moment, combines his footing to deliver a dropkick to the backside of the Balancer's head! Thoth stumbles forward into the turnbuckle. Adrenaline pumping through his bloodstream, Erek Taylor pops up to his feet and lunges forward, laying down a barrage of rights and lefts to the midsection of the Balancer, Thoth.

"(Curry) Looks like we have another 'momentum shifter'."

"(NTD) Didn't I tell you not to say that ever again?"

"(Curry) I've decided that I like being a dork."

"(NTD) And I like making fun of dorks. So stay that way, you nimrod."

Unable to comprehend himself, Thoth is forced to take the punishment. Erek Taylor switches gears and begins shooting lightning fast kicks to the chest of the Balancer. Thoth crosses his arms to protect himself from the kicks, but stops himself and begins to time Taylor's actions. As soon as the calculations are correct, Thoth quickly catches a Taylor kick in the air! Taylor looks around, searching for an answer as he hops on one leg while Thoth brings the LHW Champion back to the center of the ring. Taylor has no choice but to lose his footing, leaping into the air and bringing his free leg swinging across.... ONLY TO MISS!! Thoth ducks under and allows Taylor to fall to the ground before grabbing hold of Taylor's ankle and lifting the LHW Champion straight up, and then slamming the High Flyin' Prince's thigh into the canvas.

"(NTD) And what do you call that? A reverse shifter?"

"(Curry) Haha, very funny. Not!"

"(NTD) I knew you would say that. You're sooooo predictable."

Thoth grabs hold of Erek's leg again, but before he can perform, the LHW Champion rolls over on his back and uses his free leg to push Thoth away. The LHW Champion pops up to his feet, his eyes glaring straight into the cold soul of the Balancer. The two combantants circle the ring, before colliding in the middle, both throwing hard rights at each other. Thoth wins the confrontation with his superior strength, pummeling Erek Taylor towards the turnbuckles. Feeling he has the LHW Champion cornered, Thoth squares up and shoots his right leg forward.... and misses! Erek Taylor ducks under the superkick before racing forward and tackling Thoth down with a spear! Erek quickly grabs Thoth's legs and positions them in a "V" formation before crossing them up and attempting to spin around to fully lock in the Sharpshooter. The Balancer retaliates, rolling over more than usual to break free of the Light Heavyweight Champion's hold. Thoth delivers a kick, stumbling Taylor back to give the Balancer just enough room to rise up again. Thoth moves forward, swinging, and connecting with the right hook! The effect seems to last forever, Erek Taylor just dangling about. Thoth wastes no time, picking the LHW Champion up and quickly setting up for the Cradle Tombstone Piledriver.... the infamous Riot of the Blood...

"(NTD) It's over here! Right here! This is where Erek Taylor's going to phone home sick. Get it? ET? Phone home?"

"(Curry) Yes.... ha ha....."

"(NTD) I'd like to see you make a better joke."

Thoth begins to lower Erek Taylor's head but the LHW Champion awakens, instantaneously struggling out of the hold. Taylor slides down Thoth's back, and immediately shoves the Balancer to the ropes. Thoth rebounds and swings to miss as Erek Taylor ducks under to allow the momentum to carry Thoth forward. Thoth rebounds for the second time, but Erek's ready, quickly squaring up and grabbing Thoth by the waist before hoisting him into the air. And just as fast as Thoth went up, the Balancer goes down with a crash, courtesy of the diving spinebuster. The crowds burst into cheers, but as Erek goes down for the cover, Thoth reaches up and pulls the young fighter down, rolling him up into a cradle.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE- OOOOH!!! Boos and spitting occurs everywhere!! Both fighters pop up to their feets, their bodies surging with energy and adrenaline. Erek races forward, and Thoth capitalizes on the young boy's aggression, simply moving forward and flooring the LHW Champion with a Yakuza kick. Taylor pops up again, spins around only to get knocked down by a clothesline. The LHW Champion rises much slower, but nevertheless, Thoth moves in to deliver a diving reverse DDT.

"(Curry) Thoth using his wide range of DDTs."

Thoth goes for the cover but Erek shoots a shoulder up at two. The Balancer brings his opponent back up to his feet before lashing out, delivering a hard chop across Erek's chest.

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

Thoth tries for another chop but Erek cuts him off with a chop of his own, the crowds giving the obvious "OOOOH" reaction. Taylor delivers another chop, and another, and another, before grabbing Thoth by the wrist and attempting to whip the Balancer to the ropes. Thoth gives a little pull of his own, dragging Taylor towards him until the two collide and immediately begin to grapple. Thoth overpowers the young flyer, twisting Erek's hands as hard as he can. The LHW Champion grimaces, until a burst of strength rushes forward and Erek pushes Thoth back! Thoth quickly lunges forward, but Erek ducks under and drives a knee into the Balancer's gut. Grabbing Thoth's wrist in an instant, Erek sends the Balancer running across the ring.

"(Curry) Surprisingly, Erek Taylor wins this lockup."

"(NTD) Luck. It's all luck."

"(Curry) And Thoth has done a great job of taking out Erek's main game, the flying, but it seems that young Taylor is faring pretty well on the ground."

Thoth rebounds forcefully, lunging forward and swinging a hard right! Erek Taylor anticipates the manuever, searching his mind for a counter and instinctively leaps into the air, grabbing a tight hold of Thoth's chest before pushing the Balancer down to the canvas. After pinning the Clannie down, Taylor mounts himself on the chest before letting out a barrage of hard rights to the face of Thoth, while also choking the Balancer with his left hand. Thoth begins wailing around, flinging his arms about as he tries to push the LHW Champion off. Kivell stands there, and once after counting to five, restrains Erek Taylor from dealing anymore damage.

"(Curry) Erek Taylor with the Modified Lou Thesz Press, which has been combined with the Chokehold for some apparent reason."

"(NTD) I'm sure Lou Thesz would have been damn pissed."

"(Curry) It's always about you and your dead legends, isn't it?"

"(NTD) YOU MOCKING ME?!"

Both fighters rise to their feets, Thoth still holding on to his neck after Taylor's attack. Thoth moves forward, triggering Taylor to drop into a crouching stance. Instead of attacking, however, Thoth sidewinds his lips and spits at Taylor! The crowds erupt in boos, but quickly transform their hatred into cheers as Erek Taylor wipes off the spit and lunges forward, swinging a hard right and connecting! Thoth stumbles back, as the tides begin turning with Taylor. Erek Taylor delivers right after right, forcing Thoth to the ropes before grabbing hold of the Balancer's wrist and hurling him across the ring towards the opposite trio of ropes. Thoth rebounds, capitalizing on Erek's mistiming and delivering a clothesline that floors the LHW Champion! Erek slowly rises up, only to double over from a kick to the gut. Thoth quickly steps forward, grabbing Erek's head under his arm before planting the LHW Champion's face to the canvas with a hard DDT! Thoth pushes Erek over on his back and brings the leg over for the cover....

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THR- OOOH!!! Erek Taylor pops his shoulders up just before the three.

"(Curry) Thoth with that great DDT!"

"(NTD) WHOO! CLAN STYLE DDT!! WHOO!"

"(Curry) Erek kicks out though."

"(NTD) NOOO!! CLAN STYLE DDT!! NOOOO!!!"

Thoth quickly brings the LHW Champion up to his feet before setting the young flyer up for the Cradle Tombstone Piledriver. The crowds immediately rise, screaming at the top of their lungs to try to wake up the LHW Champion. It works, thankfully. Erek breaks free of Thoth's grip and lashes out with a hard chop across Thoth's chest.

"(Crowds) OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

Erek grabs Thoth by the wrist before hurling him to the ropes and on the rebound, delivers a kick that doubles the Balancer over. Quickly moving forward, Erek grabs Thoth by the head and swiftly wrenches it in one smooth motion. Thoth knows this too much, and after surveying the videos of the "Erek vs ELM" match, puts his plan into motion. Thoth falls forward, and successfully traps Taylor with a backslide!

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE- OOOOH!! And once again, Erek shoots his legs forward, just before Kivell can slap the three.

"(Curry) Thoth with a brilliant counter to the Fame and Fury! A backslide! I would have never thought of it!"

"(NTD) It's obvious, isn't it? You're so god damn dumb."

Thoth slams his fist into the canvas, irate that his plan didn't come through. The Balancer sucks it up and grabs Taylor by the hair before dragging him back up to his feet. Measuring the youngster from head to toe, Thoth swings and connects with a bone crushing hook. Taylor stumbles back as Thoth moves forward and grabs the LHW Champion by the wrist before hurling him towards the buckles, hard. Erek Taylor staggers forward, arching his back in pain as Thoth steps to the side and pushes the LHW Champion to the opposite turnbuckles. Thoth confidently moves towards the opponent and brings Taylor forward, letting him dangle there with his senses, or what's left of his senses. Thoth climbs the buckles, immediately greeted by thousands of boos. The Balancer grins at the fact, even taunting the fans with multiple hand gestures, not knowing that Taylor has collapsed down to his behind. Thoth launches up, backflipping in the air and grabbing hold of...... NOTHING!! Thoth realizes his crucial mistake and falls face first into the canvas, near the foot of Erek Taylor!!

"(NTD) NOOOOOO!!!!!"

"(Curry) HA! Thoth didn't know that Erek fell down. His Scum Gale didn't work! REJOICE!!"

Taylor slowly staggers to his feet, using the ropes for balance before just leaning on the turnbuckles, catching his breath and surveying the ring. Thoth is in the center, slowly rising to his feet. Taylor races forward, quickly grabbing Thoth by the head before wrenching it so their backs are face to face. Erek reaches forward and grabs Thoth by the neck before pulling it down and nailing the Balancer with a sitout neckbreaker... FAME AND FURY!! The Quebec Colisee instantaneously erupts, as the impact sends Thoth into the air for a split second before gravity pulls the Balancer back down. Erek crawls over and hooks the leg of the Balancer for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THREE!!!

***Ding ding ding!!!***

"(Funyon) The winner of this match.... EREK!!! TAAAYLLOOORRR!!!!"

"(NTD) You gotta be kiddin me!"

"Downfall" plays under the sheer volume of the Quebec fans, who are cheering at the top of their lungs. Erek Taylor rolls out of the ring, and begins to limp up the ramp as Kivell scurries over to hand the LHW Champion his belt.

"(Curry) Erek Taylor rolls forward another upset victory!"

"(NTD) By luck! I have to say it's by luck! BECAUSE IT IS!!"

"(Curry) People may disagree with you on that but I won't argue. The Light Heavyweight Champion does it again and these fans are on their feet!"

"(NTD) How could he lose? How could Thoth lose?!"

Erek disappears into the curtains, leaving behind an angry and frustrated Thoth. The Balancer rises to his feet, and Kivell walks over to lend him a hand but Thoth slaps it away, immediately lunging forward and decking Kivell with a clothesline! The crowds let out a chorus of boos. Nevertheless, Thoth exits the ring, only vengeance in his mind.

Guest BA_Baracus

"Rrright..... now!"

“Anarchy in the U.K.” by the Sex Pistols hits the speakers and the fans explode into a frenzy.  A sea of rapid fire explosions illuminate the stage as the song heads to verse and Johnny Rotten steps through the curtain onto the stage.

(Curry) – Ladies and gentlemen, we’re back, and what a night we’ve had so far!  But now it’s time for what should be a match for the ages!

(NTD) – This is going to be huge!

(Curry) – Huge doesn’t even describe the implications of this match.  Johnny Rotten has a chance to do the unthinkable…the impossible…the unfeasible…defeat the Hville Thugg and win the SWF World Championship!

(Funyon) – The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship!  Introducing first, from Indianapolis, Indiana…weighing in at 260 pounds…He is the SWF Deputy Commissioner…JOOOOOHHHNNNNNNYYYYYYYY RROOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN!!!!

The fans explode once more at he mention of Rotten’s name, and as “Anarchy in the U.K.” plays and the fans shower him with cheers, Rotten makes his way down the ramp.

(Curry) – Rotten proved last Monday night that he is capable of defeating the Hville Thugg, but tonight, so much more is at stake.

(NTD) – All Rotten proved on Monday was that he knows how to cheat.  Thugg already went over this at the top of our broadcast.  Rotten used an illegal move, and, on top of that, needed a fast count from that idiotic referee to win the match.

(Curry) – You mean the same kind of quick count that Thugg used to defeat Xstasy and Grand Slam two months ago?

Rotten reaches the ring and slides in, where he moves to the center of the ring and begins to bounce around to prepare for the match.

(NTD) – Hey, all I know is that Rotten cheated to win last Monday, and there’s no way he can beat Thugg otherwise.

The lights in the arena go out, leaving only the sounds of chatting fans to fill the air before a sadistic laugh breaks in.  The fans begin to boo as loud as they can as an electric guitar plays, leading into…

“They don’t’ know”

“Who we be”

(Curry) – Well, we’re about to find out if you’re full of shit NTD because here comes the SWF champ himself, the Hville Thugg!

“They don’t know”

“Who we be”

“What they don’t know is…”

(NTD) – Hold your ears!

BOOM!

An explosion on the stage leaves a wall of fire in its wake, illuminating the surrounding area as the Hville Thugg steps to the forefront.  Major heat fills the air as the fans show their hatred for the 2-time SWF champion, who stands in front of the fire, his head down and his title over his left shoulder.

(Funyon) – And his opponent, from Washington, DC…weighing in at 450 pounds…He is the SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION…THE H…VIIIIIILLLLLLLEEEEEE…THHHUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG!!!

HVT’s name receives a reaction much like Rotten’s in volume, but very different in purpose.  Following Funyon’s standard introduction, HVT begins to walk slowly down the ramp towards the ring, amongst the sounds of tens of thousands of angry SWF fans.  As he walks, Rotten wipes his brow and backs up to the rear ropes, where he turns and pulls on them.

(NTD) – Rotten looks a bit nervous, eh?

(Curry) – I don’t doubt that he’s probably a little nervous.  He’s about to go head to head with the largest, meanest, angriest beast to set foot in the squared circle.  But this is the biggest match of Rotten’s career, so you better believe he’s gonna give it his all here tonight.

HVT reaches the ring, tosses his title in, and then climbs up to the apron, where he steps over the top rope and into the ring.  He picks his title up while, despite their boos, thousands of flash bulbs flicker throughout the arena.  HVT strokes his goatee and rubs his cornrows before handing his title to the referee.  Matt Kivell lifts the title in the air and then turns to signal for the bell.

DING DING DING

(Curry) – And here we go!

HVT steps to the center of the ring while Rotten slowly approaches, his eyes wider than all hell.  Rotten is hesitant to get close, and every time he does, he takes a step back to avoid a possible onslaught from Thugg.

(NTD) – Rotten’s a little tentative…

(Curry) – Just trying to get a feel for Thugg tonight.  This match has much higher stakes than the one on Monday, so you’ve gotta assume that Thugg’s mindset will be a bit different.  Rotten can’t just run in there like a maniac.  He’s gotta have a planned, precise attack if he stands a chance.

HVT waits for Rotten who begins to circle the big man, moving to the near side.  Standing 6’8”, 260…Rotten decides to jump in for a lock up.  A collar and elbow tie up ensues, but quickly turns into Thugg pushing Rotten backwards.  Rotten wisely breaks the grapple and retreats to the mear right corner.

(Curry) – I don’t know about this tactic from Rotten.  While Rotten stands tall and has tremendous strength himself, he’s no match for Thugg’s power.

(NTD) – But Rotten lacks the speed of those who have given Thugg trouble, so what’s he gonna do?

Rotten stares at HVT who lets a thick grin befall his usually angry face.  Rotten leaves the corner and slowly approaches Thugg, who is standing in the center of the ring.  Rotten, thinking of a different tactic, raises his right hand, hoping to lock Thugg into a test of strength.

(NTD) – Oh, now that’s funny!  Rotten wants to battle grips with Thugg…

(Curry) – I agree with you there.  That’s worse than the collar and elbow tie up.

HVT snickers and obliges Rotten, placing his left hand in Rotten’s right hand.  HVT immediately presses down with his extraordinary power, and Rotten starts to go down to his knee.  Suddenly, Rotten throws a thigh into Thugg’s abdomen, forcing the big man to double a bit, but he still maintains his hold.

(Curry) – Thigh to the gut from Rotten!  I think Rotten just found his tactic, luring Thugg into a false confidence and then taking advantage.  Thugg is certainly not known for his ring psychology nor his awareness.  I think Rotten plans to use that to his advantage.

Rotten takes his left hand and connects with a hard punch to Thugg’s head, but the blow doesn’t have the effect Rotten intended.  HVT’s head snaps to the side, but then he suddenly whips it up to stare directly into Rotten’s eyes.  HVT maintains his hold on Rotten’s hand, and he pulls Rotten, launching the Carnie back into the near right corner.

(NTD) – Or, maybe not.

(Curry) – Thugg tossing Rotten into the corner.  That punch didn’t even faze Thugg, and Rotten’s in trouble.

HVT hurries over and then unleashes a barrage of punches to Rotten’s head, each one connecting with the force of a ton of bricks as Rotten’s head snaps from side to side.  After several punches, HVT grabs Rotten again and whips him across the ring, where the deputy commissioner slams back first into the far left turnbuckle.

(NTD) – I’m sitting here trying to think of a way Rotten can win this match, and I just can’t.

(Curry) – He won on Monday didn’t he?

HVT takes a running start from the near right corner, and after bumbling across the ring, he slams into Rotten, sandwiching the Indiana native into the turnbuckle.

(NTD) – Like I’ve already said tonight, HE HAD TO CHEAT!

(Curry) – Oh, like Thugg’s never cheated before!  Hell, he wouldn’t even have that damn title if he didn’t cheat in every single match he’s ever been in.  I’ll bet you a hundred dollars that Thugg cheats tonight.

HVT backs up after impact as Rotten stumbles out of the corner and drops to his knees.  Rotten walks on his knees over to the left side ropes near the corner, but HVT won’t let him get away as he is all over him with hard stomps.

(NTD) – Hey!  Check out that chick over there in the front row.  She’s hot!

(Curry) – Don’t change the subject.  You gonna take my bet or not?

HVT grabs Rotten by the hair and pulls him back up to his knees.  Thugg drags Rotten closer to the center of the left side ropes where he drapes the Carnie’s head on the bottom of the three ropes.  HVT turns, runs, and bounces off the right side ropes, afterwards returning to drop his heavy leg across Rotten’s back and head, choking Johnny on the bottom rope!

(NTD) – I’m thinking not.

(Curry) – Thugg with a choke on the bottom ropes to Rotten…why not?  Don’t you have any faith that Thugg won’t need to cheat to win?

(NTD) – Well, I suppose that only depends on your notion of cheating.

Rotten rolls on the ground near the ropes, holding his throat, before HVT grabs him and lifts Rotten to his feet.  HVT takes both his huge hands and wraps them around Rotten’s neck, resulting in Thugg lifting Rotten high into the air and holding him there while the air vacates Rotten’s body.

(Curry) – Thugg with a choke!  Hmmm…looks like he’s getting started already.  That choke’s not legal.

(NTD) – Oh come, that’s not what we’re talking about here.  We’re not talking about those little things people do in matches that make the ref count to five…are we?

Kivell demands that Thugg release Rotten from the choke, and when HVT ignores his request, Kivell begins his 5 count.  One…two…three…four…five…five…five…HVT releases Rotten, who simply drops to the canvas and holds his throat and gasps for air.

(Curry) – Ok, I’ll give you that one because everyone does something like that in a match.  But I’m saying, are you confident enough that Thugg won’t cheat that you’ll take a bet with me.

(NTD) – Oh, I’m confident.  It’s just that I’m not a betting man.

HVT argues with Kivell for a moment before turning his attention back to Rotten, who is attempting to stand up.  HVT waits for him, and Rotten makes it to his feet, however, still gasping for air.  Rotten’s stumbling leads him right into HVT’s grasp, who pulls the Carnie to the side, lifts him, and slams him with a sidewalk slam!

(Curry) – Thugg with a sidewalk slam!  You’re not a betting man??  What are you talking about?  Just the other night, you took me to a cockfight and you bet $1000 on some dumb ass chicken!

The ring violently shakes from the impact as HVT holds his position on top of Rotten, reaches down, and hooks the leg…

(Curry) – So how can you tell me that you’re not a…wait!  Thugg with the cover!

ONE!

(Curry) – This could be it early!

TW……

(Curry) – NO!  Rotten gets the shoulder up, the challenger has been less than impressive to start this match.  Thugg’s in full control right now, and if Rotten doesn’t get it back soon, this could be an early night for the deputy commissioner.

HVT stands up following the kick out, and immediately grabs Rotten, pulling the Carnie to his feet.  After a strong whip, Rotten bounces off the far ropes and runs back full speed at Thugg, who lifts his leg for a boot.  Rotten alertly ducks the boot, stops directly behind HVT, and when Thugg turns around, Rotten begins laying into him with punches as the fans explode.

(NTD) – Here’s some offense from Rotten, but he’s gotta do something better than those punches.  They’ll only keep Thugg at bay for a few seconds and then, BAM…Rotten gets it again.

HVT staggers back from the blows, but before Rotten can really mount an offense, HVT slams his thigh into Rotten’s midsection, forcing the Carnie to stop the onslaught and double over slightly.

(NTD) – See.

(Curry) – Yeah, right…so…are you in, or are you out?

HVT grabs Rotten into a front face lock and hoists him into the air for a suplex.  Instead of falling backwards to complete the maneuver, HVT uses his free hand to balance Rotten and holds him in the air.

(Curry) – Check out the strength of Thugg, holding the 260-pound Johnny Rotten in the air like that.

Ten seconds go by before…WHAM…the ring rattles from the impact of HVT dropping Rotten with an Extreme Stalling Suplex!

(Curry) – Stalling Suplex from Thugg!

HVT floats over the battered Rotten for the cover as Kivell slides into position.

(Curry) – And Thugg with the cover!

ONE!

(Curry) – All the blood rushing to Rotten’s head, this one could be over!

TWO!

THR……

(Curry) – NO!  Not yet!

Rotten shoots his shoulder off the canvas once more, much to the delight of the Quebec crowd, who cheers Rotten’s resiliency.

(NTD) – Rotten may have kicked out, but he’s in bad shape right now.

(Curry) – Yeah, he is, but I still stand by my statement that Thugg will have to cheat to win.  You takin’ my bet or not?

(NTD) – Fine dammit!  I’ll take your bet if it’ll get you to stop asking me about it.

HVT gets back to his feet while Rotten holds his aching back on the canvas.  HVT grabs his hair and lifts Rotten to his feet while Rotten grabs at HVT’s pants and waist to help him get up.  HVT whips the deputy commissioner to the far ropes, but when he attempts to clothesline him, Rotten ducks the blow, locks on a full nelson from behind, and then lifts HVT ever so slightly before dropping down into a seated position, slamming HVT ass first with a full nelson bomb!

(Curry) – Counter by Rotten!  Thugg with the mistake, and Rotten makes him pay!

(NTD) – Yes, but the question is, can Rotten capitalize?

HVT rolls onto his stomach and holds his back while Rotten falls back to his back to rest for a moment.  After a few moments, and the crowd dies down a bit, both men get to their feet.  HVT moves in to strike, but Rotten quickly jabs his thumb in HVT’s throat, causing HVT to turn away in pain.

(Curry) – Rotten with that quick thumb to the throat…

(NTD) – Gee, I don’t believe that move is legal.

(Curry) – Well, we didn’t bet on Rotten, now did we?

Kivell scolds Rotten severely for the obvious illegal strike, warning him that another infraction would lead to a disqualification.  Rotten acknowledges Kivell’s warning, but then quickly moves back to HVT, who turns to face the deputy commish.  As soon as HVT turns around, Rotten lays into him with hard right hands that stagger the big man back towards the far ropes.

(Curry) – Rotten in control now…

(NTD) – Yeah, through an illegal move.

(Curry) – Ok, ok…that move was illegal, but referee Matt Kivell has already scolded Rotten for it, so let’s move on.

After a few blows, HVT’s back is against the ropes, and while Thugg reels from the punches, Rotten lifts Thugg’s right arm, and delivers a hard blow right to his heart.  The painful move sends Thugg back around to face away from Rotten, allowing the Carnival member to take advantage.  Rotten takes Thugg’s arm, turns it to apply pressure while moving in front of the giant.  Once in front of Thugg, Rotten thrusts his right foot into Thugg’s throat while still holding his arm, sending the big man stumbling backwards as Rotten releases his arm.

(NTD) – I will NOT move on!  You sit here and talk about Thugg cheating, and you don’t even mention the fact that Rotten cheats.  Hell, he cheated to beat Thugg on Monday!!

(Curry) – {sigh} Rotten with that kick to Thugg’s throat, and then challenger’s in control.

(NTD) – Don’t ignore me when you know you’re wrong.

With HVT stumbling backwards, Rotten bounces off the far ropes, and then drives his shoulder into HVT’s chest, hoping to take the big man off his feet.  Much to Rotten’s chagrin, the shoulder block doesn’t achieve it’s purpose as HVT only stumbles backwards more.  Rotten, determined to take Thugg down, bounces off the far ropes again, and again, delivers a shoulder block designed to take Thugg down.

(Curry) – Rotten’s trying to take Thugg of his feet here, but it’s not working so well.

(NTD) – Dammit!  I said, don’t ignore me.

(Curry) – Rotten knows that the first step do defeating the Hville Thugg is to get him off his vertical base…

HVT stumbles back by the near ropes, and Rotten runs in again.  This time, however, HVT dips down and sends Rotten over with a back body drop, but Rotten alertly lands on the apron.  HVT turns around to see what fate has befallen his opponent, only to have Rotten grab his head and jump down to the floor, executing a successful hangman on the SWF champion.

(Curry) – Rotten goes up and over…but, no…he delivers that hangman on Thugg, taking the champ’s breath away.

HVT staggers around the ring holding his throat again, while Rotten scales the turnbuckle in the near right corner.  The fans cheer as Rotten perches himself on top, and when HVT turns to face him, Rotten leaps in the air and delivers a drop kick to Thugg’s chin that finally sends him down to the canvas!

(Curry) – Drop kick from the top rope from Rotten!  Thugg is finally down, and this has gotta be a bit of a victory in this match.

(NTD) – Stop ignoring me!  I want to talk more about Rotten’s cheating…

The fans cheer like crazy as HVT hits the canvas, and Rotten, seizing the opportunity, crawls over for the cover!

(Curry) – Rotten with the cover!

ONE!

TWO….

(Curry) – NO!  Thugg shoves him off, but Rotten has accomplished his first task over the evening, which was to get Thugg off his feet.

(NTD) – FINE!  Don’t talk to me…see if I care!

(Curry) …

Rotten gets back to his feet, followed by HVT to his.  Rotten grabs HVT, pushes him against the far ropes, and whips him to the near…no…reversal by Thugg, and Rotten heads to the near ropes.  Rotten rebounds, and when HVT goes to grab the 260-pounder, Rotten slides between Thugg’s legs.  Johnny jumps up behind HVT, turns away from him, reaches back to grab Thugg’s head, and drops him with a neckbreaker!

(Curry) – Rotten with a neckbreaker to Thugg.  The challenger’s making his case right now, let’s see if he can keep it up.  

Rotten jumps back to his feet, and then begins to lay into HVT with hard stomps to keep the big man down.  With HVT down, Rotten mounts the beast and begins laying into him with punches to the head.

(NTD) – Come on!  Talk to me!

(Curry) – And Rotten’s taking it to the champ right now, wearing him down with those mounted punches.

After being warned about the closed fist strikes, Rotten rolls off of Thugg and brings the big man to his feet.  However, HVT delivers a hard thrust to Rotten’s throat on the way up, sending Rotten staggering back.  HVT stands all the way up and delivers another thrust to Rotten’s throat, sending him back to the near ropes.

(Curry) – Thugg fighting back with those uppercuts to the throat…

(NTD) – When will you talk to me?  It’s so lonely over here with no one to talk to.

HVT pushes Rotten up against the near ropes, rears back his hand, and slaps the shit out of Rotten’s chest.  The crowd “Oooo”s, but the normal smack is muffled by Rotten’s shirt.  But HVT quickly fixes that problem as he grabs Rotten’s shirt by the collar, and rips it down the middle.

SMACK!

“Oooo!”

SMACK!

“Oooo!”

(Curry) – Thugg with those thunderous open-handed slaps.

(NTD) – Yeah, those scare me because they’re so damn loud.

(Curry) - …

(NTD) – OH COME ON!!  Please, talk to me…I’m going crazy over here!

After one more slap, HVT whips Rotten across the ring to the far ropes, where Rotten bounces off and runs back towards Thugg.  HVT bends down for a back body drop, but this time he telegraphs it too much, so Rotten grabs on a front face lock and drops HVT quickly for a DDT!

(Curry) – DDT!!  Rotten with the DDT!!

The fans explode while NTD sulks about Curry not talking to him as Rotten slowly gets up to his feet.  He touches his chest to see how tender it is from the slaps, and then decides to remove his ripped shirt.  After tossing his shirt to the screaming fans, Rotten steps to the apron and scales the near right turnbuckle.

(Curry) – Rotten’s going up top!  This is very uncharacteristic of Johnny Rotten, but he’s gotta hit something big to keep Thugg down!

(NTD) – Talk to me!

(Curry) – FINE!  I just don’t want to hear anything else about Monday night, ok?

(NTD) – Alright, alright…fine.

Rotten gets to the top as the fans scream, but in the process of trying to get his footing up there, he doesn’t see HVT stagger up to his knees and dive against the ropes.  Rotten falls into a seated position, crotching himself on the turnbuckle and letting out a scream of pain.

(Curry) – NO!  Thugg, with the desperate lunge, knocks Rotten from his perch.  And now Rotten’s gotten himself into quite a predicament here.

HVT gets to his feet, sees Rotten perched atop the near right turnbuckle in extreme pain, and sees an opportunity to capitalize.  He takes a few steps away from the corner, gets a slight running start, and then drives his foot into Rotten’s chest, sending him careening from the top turnbuckle to the floor below!

(NTD) – Holy shit what a boot!

(Curry) – Whoa!  Thugg just booted Rotten from the turnbuckle…literally!

Rotten crashes to the ground on the outside and rolls all the way to the crowd barrier as the fans reach over to get a touch of the deputy commissioner.  HVT exits the ring on the near side via a step over the top rope, and moves towards Johnny Rotten, all the while receiving heat from the fans nearby.

(Curry) – And now referee Matt Kivell is losing control as the fight spills to the outside.

(NTD) – It seems as though Kivell always has trouble keeping his matches under control.  I wonder why that is…hmmmmm.

HVT begins to stomp Rotten against the crowd barrier, and once he’s done, he grabs Rotten and lifts him to his feet.  While Kivell tries to get the men back into the ring, HVT scoops Rotten up and then drops him face first onto the crowd barrier, causing the fans nearby to cheer for the camera.

(Curry) – Thugg controlling Rotten right now and our deputy commissioner is starting to look a bit weary.

Rotten jumps to his feet and holds his face in pain as he begins to stumble down the right side of the ring.  HVT gives chase, grabbing Rotten from behind, and then turning to whip him…

CLANG!

…right into the steel steps!

(Curry) – OH!!  Rotten getting up close and personal with the unforgiving steel of those ring steps.

(NTD) – Just listen to that impact!  Can we get a replay on that?

As HVT stalks Rotten, who’s sprawled out on the floor by the steps in the far right corner, the screen splits, the left side now showing the replay of Rotten’s hellacious impact with the steel steps.  After the fans at home get another look, the screen returns to normal, just as HVT starts to stomp the hell out of Rotten, holding the ring post for leverage.

(Curry) – Damn that was a hell of an impact!  Rotten’s gotta be hurting from that.

(NTD) – Yeah, and he looks like he’s in a whole heap of trouble now as Thugg is just laying into him at this point.

HVT reaches down and lifts a weary Rotten to his feet, turns, and whips him back first into the crowd barrier, where, again, the fans reach over for a touch.  While security backs the fans up, HVT lifts Rotten and then scoops him up onto his shoulder.

(Curry) – Oh wait…Thugg’s got that gleam in his eye!  This is gonna be bad!

HVT eyes the ring post, and then charges it with Rotten’s head pointing straight at it.  However, just before HVT gets there, Rotten kicks his legs, drops down behind HVT, and gives the big man a shove, sending Thugg head first into the ring post!

(Curry) – NO!!  Rotten gets out and it’s Thugg who meets the steel of the ring post!  These two continue to go back and forth here!

(NTD) – Both men keep trying to grab complete control of this match, and every time it looks like one has it, the other fights back.  Now the champ is in trouble.

HVT’s head bounces off the ring post, and as the fans cheer, HVT staggers off to the far side of the ring towards the announce table.  Rotten, obviously hurting and frustrated, turns to follow Thugg, but breaks off his pursuit and heads to the timekeeper’s area.  Once there, Rotten shoves the time keeper aside, and snatches up the chair he was sitting on.

(Curry) – Rotten’s desperate!  He’s got a steel chair!!

(NTD) – He, much like anyone in this business, will do anything to win the SWF title.  You know…anything…like cheat!

(Curry) – I thought we weren’t talking about that anymore?

(NTD) – I’m not talking about Monday, I’m talking about right now!  Rotten’s got a steel chair, and he intends to use it on Thugg.

While HVT collects himself, Rotten stalks him with the chair cocked and ready to fire.  As he approaches HVT however, referee Matt Kivell jumps down from the ring and grabs the chair from behind, snatching it away from Rotten.

(NTD) – There you go!  Nice work there Kivell!

(Curry) – Referee Matt Kivell finally gets involved here, taking that weapon away from Rotten.

(NTD) – It’s about damn time someone stopped Johnny Rotten’s cheating ways!

Rotten immediately turns around and grabs hold of the chair and begins to argue with the referee.  While both Kivell and Rotten jockey for the chair, HVT starts to get his wits about him again.  Rotten, realizes he’s fighting a losing battle with the referee, gives up and turns back to HVT.  HVT is there waiting for him, and throws a huge haymaker to Rotten…that’s ducked by the deputy commish!

(Curry) – Thugg’s waiting for…no!  Rotten ducks and…

Rotten, after ducking the blow, spins around behind HVT, and when HVT turns around, Rotten doubles him with a boot to the gut.  He immediately places HVT in a standing head scissors, crosses HVT’s arms under his body, pulls up, and sits down with a…HUGE PYRAMID PILEDRIVER ONTO THE FLOOR!

(Curry) - …PYRAMID PILEDRIVER!!!  RIGHT ONTO THE FLOOR OUT HERE!!!

(NTD) – Holy cow!!  That’s padding’s only inches thick, and Thugg’s head just slammed into it with no protection!

(Curry) – That’s cement under there!!  Thugg’s gotta be hurting now, and Rotten’s in firm control now!

The fans cheer Rotten as HVT lays face down on the thin padding and Kivell, having discarded the chair, pleads with Rotten to take it to the ring.  Rotten gets up from his seated position and obliges the referee this time as he grabs HVT by the hair and starts to drag the big man to his feet.  HVT’s nearly like dead weight now, which makes it exceedingly difficult for Rotten to get him up, but eventually, he does and slides the big man into the ring!

(Curry) – Thugg’s out of it!!  He’s done for!  After getting that piledriver right onto the floor out here, he’s gotta be down and out!

(NTD) – I think this match should be thrown out because both men should have been counted out a long ass time ago.

The fans cheer like crazy as Rotten slides in behind Thugg, who doesn’t move after Rotten placed him in the ring.  Rotten crawls towards HVT, lays on top of the giant, and hooks his huge leg!

(Curry) – This match is for the SWF title, Kivell’s not gonna…ROTTEN WITH THE COVER!

ONE!

(Curry) – NEW CHAMPION RIGHT HERE!

TWO!

(Curry) – THIS SHOULD BE IT!

THREEEEE……

(Curry) – NO!!  THUGG KICKS OUT!!  I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!  THUGG KICKED OUT!!

(NTD) – Oh man Curry!!  What resiliency from the Hville Thugg!!  When normal men would just give up, Thugg just keeps going and going and going!

The fans let out a collective “Ohhhh” as HVT shoots his arm up, pulling his shoulder up just before three.  Rotten looks up at Kivell in disbelief, but Matt places two fingers in the air and shouts “TWO” just so there’ll be no doubt!

(Curry) – Come on Rotten!  Don’t argue with the ref.  You’ve gotta stay on that son of a bitch!  Don’t let him rest!

Rotten, heeding Curry’s words, turns back to HVT and lifts the big man to his feet.  With HVT seemingly dead on his feet, Rotten looks out to both sides of the crowd as they stand in the middle of the ring.  He stands behind HVT as the fans cheer for what they know is coming, and Rotten locks HVT’s arms from behing, turns them both around, so that HVT’s head and shoulders are facing downward towards the mat as the rest of his body faces Rotten’s back.

(Curry) – OH!  He’s setting him up!!  Rotten Day!!  If Johnny Rotten hits this, we’ll have a brand new SWF Champion for sure.

(NTD) – Come on Thugg!!  Cheat if you have to!

(Curry) – What?

(NTD) – Dammit!  Nothing…

Rotten takes another look, but as he starts to jump off, HVT desperately shoves him away, sending Rotten to the far ropes.  The fans let out a sigh of disappointment as Rotten rebounds into…

SMACK!

…A ONE HANDED CHOKE!

(Curry) – OH NO!!

(NTD) – OH YES!!  He counted the Rotten Day, and Thugg’s got him set up!!

HVT quickly throws Rotten’s arm over his (Thugg’s) shoulder, lifts the deputy commish into the air, spins around, and slams Rotten down with ferocious power for a spinning chokeslam!

(NTD) – UNTAMED!!  UNTAMED!!  THUGG HIT ROTTEN WITH THE UNTAMED!!

(Curry) – DEAR GOD!  IT’S OVER!!  YOU BETTER BELIEVE THIS ONE’S FINISHED!!

The fans begin to boo loudly as Rotten’s carcass bounces off the canvas twice before coming to a stop, but at the same time, HVT drops to his knees, still ailing from the piledriver.  After a moments rest, HVT crawls over to Rotten, drapes his body across the Carnie, and hooks his leg.

(Curry) – THIS IS IT!  THUGG WITH THE UNTAMED AND ROTTEN’S DONE!

ONE!

(NTD) – Well, Rotten put up a good fight.

TWO!

(Curry) – IT’S OVER RIGHT HERE…

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…

(Curry) – NOOOOOO!!!  I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!  I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!  JOHNNY ROTTEN KICKED OUT!!  HE KICKED OUT!!!  WHAT RESILIENCY!!  WHAT HEART!  WHAT DETERMINATION FROM OUR DEPUTY COMMISSIONER!

The crowd absolutely, positively explodes with delight as Rotten shoots his arm off the canvas at the very last second.  Matt Kivell jumps up and holds up two fingers while shouting, “Two…Two…Two!”

(NTD) – I can’t believe it either!  I thought Thugg had put him out for sure!  That shows a great deal of heart from Rotten because a lesser man would have been done.

HVT can’t believe it either.  Despite his ailments from the match, HVT grabs his head and jumps up in disbelief.  He looks to Kivell for answers, but all he hears is, “Two!”  Not feeling like arguing with the referee, HVT walks over to the near right ropes, steps to the outside, and then begins to scale the turnbuckle.

(Curry) – Wait!!  Where is Thugg going?

(NTD) – He’s going up top!  Looks like he’s gonna finish the job!

(Curry) – The top rope is like foreign land to Thugg!  He only goes up every so often, but when he does, you can be sure something bad’s gonna happen.

As HVT climbs, Rotten staggers to his feet and stumbles around a bit.  HVT struggles to get up top, partially due to his size and partially due to his weary state.  When he finally does, Rotten sees him and immediately runs to that corner and climbs up quickly to meet Thugg.  He grabs the surprised Thugg around the waist, and then pulls him off the turnbuckle.  Cameras flash as the two men move through the air, seemingly in slow motion, and in mid air, Rotten turns so that HVT’s body is under his.  After an eternity, both men come crashing down to the mat, causing the ring to shake violently as HVT’s huge body crashes first, followed by Rotten’s body on top of his!!

(Curry) – HOLY SHIT!!!  BELLY TO BELLY OFF THE TOP ROPE!!!!  THAT SON OF A BITCH ROTTEN JUST HIT A BELLY TO BELLY OFF THE TOP ROPE!!

(NTD) – OH MY GOD!!!  WHAT AN IMPACT!!  THE WHOLE ARENA SHOOK!

Rotten bounces off of Thugg and he lands beside the big man, neither man moving, as the entire arena erupts from the high impact maneuver.  Kivell moves to check on both men, and then seeing them both down, begins his ten count.

ONE!

(Curry) – Ten count coming here as both men are down.

TWO!

(NTD) – The first one to reach his feet will probably win this match, as we must be nearing the end.

THREE!

(Curry) – And I hate to tell you this NTD, but that’s probably gonna be Rotten.  Thugg took the brunt of that last exchange, so…

FOUR!

The fans erupt into cheers, and the camera immediately pans over to the ramp to see…EDWIN MACPHISTO!!

(Curry) – IT’S EDWIN MACPHISTO!!  HERE COMES THE MADDADDY HIMSELF!

FIVE!

Edwin jogs down the ramp as the still oblivious ref continues to count.  However, Kivell’s attention is broken by…

“NO!  NO!  NO!”

…the voice of Stubby P. McWeed!!  The fans boo as Stubby appears on the stage, microphone in hand.

(NTD) – IT’S STUBBY!!  STUBBY, STOP EDWIN!!

Edwin turns to face Stubby…

(Stubby) – DON’T YOU DARE GET IN THAT FUCKIN’ RING!  IF YOU GET INTERFERE IN THIS MATCH, YOUR ASS IS FIRED!

The fans boo even more loudly than before as a sense of rage engulfs Stubby’s face.

(Curry) – The hatred between Stubby and Edwin is at a boiling point!!

(NTD) – But if Edwin gets in that ring, he’s fired!  Stubby has spoken, so Edwin…would you be so kind as to leave?

Edwin looks at the ring, and then back up to Stubby as the fans shout out their own ideas as to what the crowned prince of flash and panache should do.  Edwin then looks back at the ring, shrugs his shoulders and continues towards it!

(Curry) – EDWIN’S COMING ANYWAY!!  HE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT HIS JOB!!  HE TOLD STUBBY THAT HE DIDN’T CARE IF HE FIRED HIM…HE JUST WANTS VENGENCE…AND HE’S GONNA GET IT THROUGH THUGG!!

As Edwin continues towards the ring, Stubby drops the mic and breaks into a sprint.  Edwin slides in and Kivell gets in his way to order him out of the ring.  Edwin pushes Kivell aside, but that’s when Stubby slides in the ring.  Before Edwin can get to HVT, Stubby grabs him by the shoulder turns him around, and delivers a punch……BUT EDWIN DUCKS!!

(Curry) – IT’S UTTER CHAOS IN THE RING!!  STUBBY AND EDWIN HAVE TURNED THIS MATCH INTO CHAOS!!

(NTD) – THROW THE MATCHOUT!  INTERFERENCE!  THROW IT OUT!

Edwin delivers a punch of his own that send the fans into a frenzy.  He punches Stubby back to the near ropes, and then attempts to whip the commissioner, but Stubby reverses, holds onto Edwin, pulls him back, delivers a doubling kick to the gut, and then slams Edwin’s head to canvas with a devastating Paranoid Freakout!!

(NTD) – YES!!!  YES!!!  PARANOID FREAKOUT!!  STUBBY JUST LAID EDWIN OUT WITH A PARANOID FREAKOUT!!

(Curry) – SON OF A BITCH!!  NEITHER ONE OF THEM SHOULD BE HERE!!

The fans boo and begin to throw debris towards the ring as Stubby kicks and stomps Edwin until the MacDaddy slides under the bottom rope and falls to the floor on the right side of the ring.  Stubby leans over the ropes and gives Edwin a piece of his mind, but little does he know that the fans are cheering like crazy because Rotten is up to his feet!!

(Curry) – ROTTEN’S UP!!  THE DEPUTY COMMISH IS UP AND HE’S GOT STUBBY IN HIS SIGHTS!!

(NTD) – LOOK OUT STUBBY!!!

Too bad Stubby doesn’t turn around before Rotten grabs him from behind, locks his arms in Stubby’s, turns so that Stubby’s head and shoulders are against Rotten’s back.  Rotten lifts Stubby up, and then drops down into a seated position, driving Stubby’s head into the canvas with a modified Impaler!!

(Curry) – ROTTEN DAY!!  ROTTEN DAY!!  ROTTEN JUST DROVE THE COMMISSIONER’S HEAD TO THE CANVAS WITH THAT DEVASTATING ROTTEN DAY!!

(NTD) – SON OF A BITCH!  THROW IT OUT!  THROW THIS MATCH OUT!

(Curry) – NO!  Stubby didn’t actually assault Rotten, and Edwin never got to Thugg, so no disqualification!

(NTD) – But the integrity of the match is gone!!  Throw it out!

The entire arena erupts, nearly blowing the roof off the sucka, as Rotten screams at the down Stubby.  He gets down close to Stubby’s cringed face and begins to scream at him as the fans shower him with praise.

(NTD) – Rotten’s gonna have hell to pay!  You can’t just put your hands on the commissioner and get away with it!  Wait till Stubby comes to…Rotten’s gonna pay.

Kivell, having lost all control of this match tries to regain order, but no one listens to him.  Rotten, having said his piece to Stubby, remembers about the match…a little too late.  Before he can even turn and finish off HVT, he feels the tight grip of HVT’s arm around his neck from behind, placing him in an inverted DDT position!

(Curry) – OH NO!!  ROTTEN, WATCH OUT!

(NTD) – TOO LATE!

HVT flips Rotten up to his chest, like in a powerbomb, so that Rotten is facing away from the champ.  HVT grabs the waist of Rotten’s black leather pants, and hoists him into the air.  As the fans boo and spew hatred, HVT sends Rotten crashing back down to earth with a devastating, bone crushing, life altering Thugg Passion!!

(NTD) – THUGG PASSION!!  HE HIT IT!!  THUGG HIT THE THUGG PASSION!!  

(Curry) – IT’S OVER!  NO ONE GETS UP FROM THE THUGG PASSION!!

HVT stands fuming for only a moment before he drops down and covers the lifeless deputy commissioner.  Kivell slides in…

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

DING DING DING

(Curry) – THAT’S IT!!  THUGG RETAINS!!  DESPITE ALL THE CHAOS, THE HVILLE THUGG IS STILL THE SWF CHAMPION!

(NTD) – And guess what, he didn’t cheat!

(Funyon) – Your winner, and STILL SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION……THE H…VIIIIIILLLLLEEEEEE THHHUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

(Curry) – I just can’t believe it!!!  Thugg retains, but the bigger story is Rotten destroying Stubby with that devastating Rotten Day!!

(NTD) – And it was that bit of insubordination that cost him the SWF title!

While the fans boo, Edwin, semi-recovered, slides into the ring, which forces HVT to snatch his title and exit.  He walks over and grabs Stubby, lifts him to his feet, and helps the commissioner up the ramp.  Edwin screams at them from the ring, and HVT, with Stubby by his side, backs up the ramp amidst the heat flowing freely from the crowd.

(Curry) – I guess this means I owe you 100…WAIT A SECOND!!!

The fans explode when, from behind HVT and Stubby, comes BO!!!

(Curry) - …IT’S BO!!  BO’S BACK!!

Bo limps his way quickly down the ramp towards the unsuspecting HVT, and when he gets there, he shoves Stubby off the ramp and tackles HVT to the ground!

(NTD) – I THOUGHT HE WAS GONE!  I THOUGHT HE WENT TO MEDICAL FACILITY!!

(Curry) – APPARENTLY NOT!!  OR MAYBE HE CAME BACK!  BUT THE FACT IS THAT HE’S HERE AND HE’S GIVING IT TO THE HVILLE THUGG WITH EVERYTHING HE’S GOT!

The two roll down the ramp a bit and Bo ends up on top and begins to wail on HVT with gangland style punches to the face.  All HVT can do is cover up his face to try and shield himself from the blows.  Bo then grabs HVT’s head and begins to slam it up and down on the steel ramp.

(NTD) – SOMEONE STOP THIS MADMAN!  HE’S CRAZY…INSANE!  SOMEONE STOP HIM!

As if on cue, about ten referees emerge from the back and sprint down the ramp to where Bo is beating the hell out of HVT.  The referees grab Bo off of HVT, and drag him away while Bo kicks and punches air, hoping to score just one more blow.

(Curry) – And here comes the referees!!

(NTD) – Thank god!

(Curry) – But Bo!  By god BO!  He’s hell bent on revenge!!!  After that beating he took at the top of the show, I thought he was done for sure.  But he’s back and he just gave it to the Hville Thugg like I’ve never seen anyone give it to him before!!

The referees carry Bo back up the ramp kicking and screaming while HVT rolls onto his stomach to watch them take Bo away.

(Curry) – THIS IS JUST BEGINNING FOR THOSE TWO!  AND EDWIN AND STUBBY ARE REACHING A BOILING POINT IN THEIR HATRED FOR ONE ANOTHER!  AND ROTTEN….JOHNNY ROTTEN’S ASSAULT ON STUBBY WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!!  THUGG REATINS HIS TITLE YET AGAIN, BUT WHAT WILL BE THE AFTERMATH OF THIS MATCH!  WHAT WILL ROTTEN’S PUNISHMENT BE?

(NTD) – Well, he lost his right to make a match, but I’m sure Stubby will have something in store for him and the rest of the Midnight Carnival!

(Curry) – BE SURE TO CHECK OUT SMARKDOWN THIS MONDAY NIGHT!  IT’S GONNA BE HUGE!!

A final shot of HVT’s enraged face is shown as Bo disappears to the back with the referees is shown before SWF Storm fades to black.

Guest BA_Baracus

TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH

Chris Raynor & El Luchadore Magnifico © vs. Jay Dawg & Sacred

- New champs ahoy!

SINGLES MATCH

Edwin MacPhisto vs. Fallout

- Edwin gets the W (read that match for some Pound and Carnie-a-licious interference).

GAUNTLET MATCH FOR THE HARDCORE TITLE

Stryke © vs. 1) Lady Red, 2) Munich, 3) Longdogger Pete

- Stryke retains.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Erek Taylor vs. Thoth

- Erek Taylor with another huge upset!

SWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Hville Thugg © vs. Johnny Rotten

- Somebody wins after interference from yours truly, Edwin and Perfect Bo.