TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Slickster

Is that who I think it is?

Certinally looks like Hacksaw to me.......USA USA USA......meh Im Canadian......did he ever do a CA-NA-DA chant when he was in team Canada?

Guest LooneyTune

If he did, he stole it from Owen Hart. I'm surprised no one else has tried a chant like that in WWE.

Guest Kimaster1976

During the WWF's first real big show in England in 1989, he had the crowd screaming "USA" pretty much at the top of their lungs all throughout a match with Honky Tonk Man. Tony Schaivone on commentary called it one of the most amazing things he had ever heard.

Guest LooneyTune

No one ever accused the brits of being the smartest nation in the World... just kidding.

During the WWF's first real big show in England in 1989, he had the crowd screaming "USA" pretty much at the top of their lungs all throughout a match with Honky Tonk Man. Tony Schaivone on commentary called it one of the most amazing things he had ever heard.

It really was quite something.

Great Rockers vs Rougeaus match at that event too.

Cheers.

Certinally looks like Hacksaw to me.......USA USA USA......meh Im Canadian......did he ever do a CA-NA-DA chant when he was in team Canada?

I was at a show in Winsor in 2000 that Hacksaw was at. He started a "USA" chant, then everyone chanted back "CAN-A-DA." He looked dumbfounded for a second and went "ok...Can-a-Da!"

After the show he said he'd just forgotten where he was.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
I heard that when he was in England he introduced Princess Di to the infamous ''Dildo Blender''

thanks for the info troll

Guest LooneyTune

Those stories of a dildo blender still haunts my dreams. Damn that message board...

Guest LooneyTune

There was a topic on the DeathValleyDriver message board (I'm sure thats the one), where people posted a bunch of stupid myths and stories that were disgusting.

Someone told a story how Jim Duggan hired hookers to use a dildo that was connected to a blender... like a modified vibrator. The rest is history.

Ewwwwwwww....

I knew that I shouldn`t have asked what that was all about...Damn me and my wanting to know everything.Now,I`m gonna be haunted for the rest of my life :(