TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phenom

The OAO SmackDown!'s No Way Out Thread

The smart thing to do was have London defeat a heel at WM for the title.

Chavo or Kidman would be the best choices. Chavo being the better worker. I like Akio too, but his character isn't over enough. Not that Chavo/Kidman have massive heat, but Chavo has the most of the 3 after fucking the deserving London (beat 4 guys) over.

That's why he has it.

I agree with you...London also just went over 5 guys (even defeating the reigning champ first) and people still complain...geez.

London winning would've been miraculous and he was so close then Chavo (whom I'm glad is back to dick status) steals it just like he did last year...I love it, good booking.

Hell, my only complaint was that, just like Mania, the individual matches still lasted like a minute each :angry:

WHERE THE HELL IS KIDMAN!?!?

I think Orton would get massive heat if he admits he's a pussy and can't stand up to Evolution alone.

And then makes himself look like a hypocrite and starts shit with Taker.

Orton's workrate is better as a heel, oddly, where the pace is usually slower.

Plus "Legend Killer" > "Hey Stacy, I gotta prove myself"

And Evolution needs a 3rd man once they jump Batty.

any takers for hbk interfearance?

Could happen, but I think that might get in the way of keeping Cena over. Cena needs to go over clean here if they want to keep building him.

Cheers.

The smart thing to do was have London defeat a heel at WM for the title.

Chavo or Kidman would be the best choices.  Chavo being the better worker.  I like Akio too, but his character isn't over enough.  Not that Chavo/Kidman have massive heat, but Chavo has the most of the 3 after fucking the deserving London (beat 4 guys) over.

That's why he has it.

I agree with you...London also just went over 5 guys (even defeating the reigning champ first) and people still complain...geez.

London winning would've been miraculous and he was so close then Chavo (whom I'm glad is back to dick status) steals it just like he did last year...I love it, good booking.

Hell, my only complaint was that, just like Mania, the individual matches still lasted like a minute each :angry:

WHERE THE HELL IS KIDMAN!?!?

Technically London went over 4 guys, but get the point.

Kidman's last house show was 3rd January, so no idea where he is. Not injured as far as I've heard.

Cheers.

Cena bores me.

But I heard that his match with Booker this week was pretty decent.

If he can only get "pretty decent" with Booker, who himself is medicore, after working like EVERY OTHER NIGHT with him for month after month last year...

I shudder to think how Cena/JBL will be, who I've never heard of work each other.

Just got back, and it looks like Meltzer and Keller aren't digging the show. How about you guys that are watching?

The whole CW thing gets NINE MINUTES? For FIVE MATCHES? Ugggh...they shouldn't have added Booker T vs. Heidenreich...

So was London channeling Jimmy Jacobs tonight or what?

Anything good on the show yet?

All the reports make it sound like the crowd is reacting to VERY little tonight.

I guess Cole did what he always did, giving away the finish by doing the "Well, John Cena put up a valiant effort, but now it's over..." thing near the end of the match.

All the reports make it sound like the crowd is reacting to VERY little tonight.

I guess Cole did what he always did, giving away the finish by doing the "Well, John Cena put up a valiant effort, but now it's over..." thing near the end of the match.

Yes and when Cena hit the FU halfway through Cole was like "its over its over, Cenas going to Mania" before Kurt kicked out

Guest MikeSC

Yes and when Cena hit the FU halfway through Cole was like "its over its over, Cenas going to Mania" before Kurt kicked out

Maybe he's just able to see the future.

-=Mike

Guest Stress Truck

They've destroyed the Angle/Shawn mania match by taking the "too hot for tv" approach. On a list of ways to follow up a hot Royal Rumble angle like that, "ignore it almost completely, save for two offhand comments from Shawn Michaels and one from Angle" is way the hell near the bottom.

Wow, the recaps of the diva stuff make it sound HORRENDOUS.

"How do you get a Kleenex to dance? You put a little boogey in it." THAT was that random bitch's fucking JOKE for the talent competition?

Anyways, I expect the main event to be bloody and very very slow.

Did Big Show take blood thinners before the match?

He looks like he's bleeding red water.

By the way, the crowd is completely dead.